Official Isis Tsunami Thread

Guest yuffieboi

Guest CitrusFlower

Transgendered people have actually been autopsied postmortem and have been shown to have been born with brain features and cerebral traits of the gender they identify with, rather than the sex organs they possess.

Yes, and my point is that he was born a guy because he had male organ. I never said he didn't have the right to be become a transgender

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, and my point is that he was born a guy because he had male organ. I never said he didn't have the right to be become a transgender

...I never said anything about rights? I'm talking about the biological differences in transgendered people from regular males and females. The brain is literally the wrong gender for the body. It's not a decision or a choice it's who they are as indicated by their brains.

http://www.symposion.com/ijt/ijtc0106.htm

Since the brain is female and an organ, technically they are born with both male and female organs

Guest CitrusFlower

...I never said anything about rights? I'm talking about the biological differences in transgendered people from regular males and females. The brain is literally the wrong gender for the body. It's not a decision or a choice it's who they are as indicated by their brains.

http://www.symposion.com/ijt/ijtc0106.htm

Since the brain is female and an organ, technically they are born with both male and female organs

Yes, and I'm basically talking about the organs. Our brains can act how it wants but it's the organ that tells us if it's male or female, if he was actually born a female that wouldn't make him a transgender, he's a transgender because he's born a guy with guys organ but decides to change it to a female one.

Guest ShortaznGirl

judging that this is america's next top model, a pretty crappy show at this point, i believe they picked her solely for publicity.

Yes, and I'm basically talking about the organs. Our brains can act how it wants but it's the organ that tells us if it's male or female, if he was actually born a female that wouldn't make him a transgender, he's a transgender because he's born a guy with guys organ but decides to change it to a female one.

??? I don't think you understand the biology of this at all. Your brain does not "act how it wants" and nobody in their right mind would DECIDE to be a transgender and put themselves through a lifetime of difficulty and dealing with ignorant people who don't understand and won't even consider making an effort to. Male and female brains are different from birth. Transgender people basically have the brains of the opposite gender.

Guest najoong

Yeah. the show was getting boring...

so they're now letting transgender people enter.

seems interesting...wonder how he/she sounds like. LOL

Guest CitrusFlower

??? I don't think you understand the biology of this at all. Your brain does not "act how it wants" and nobody in their right mind would DECIDE to be a transgender and put themselves through a lifetime of difficulty and dealing with ignorant people who don't understand and won't even consider making an effort to. Male and female brains are different from birth. Transgender people basically have the brains of the opposite gender.

And? I'm saying he will not be a transgender if he's not born a boy. If he's born a girl that it won't make a transgender, right now he's born with guys organ and now he changed it. Thats what makes him a transgender

Guest Kyunjae

Eh, I'm fine with it.

Though I really think it's just for publicity, and if she wins it will only further prove that the show is fixed.

Guest mango-iee

ANTM cycle 11 is going to get a lot of attention towards watchers.

When I first saw her pictures, I never knew she was physically a male before...well, except for some body parts that got me thinking. :)

Actually I had a friend that is transgender, but I don't talk to him anymore. He was really wanted to become a woman. He grew his hair down to his waist and wanted his new name to be May Lee. I never really understood why, but I supported him since it was his decision and everything. Though we aren't friends anymore because of his selfish actions. XP

So, I'm really excited to see how the other girls will react to the topic of transgenders.

hmmm...honestly, i don't have any kind of reaction when i saw this topic...i mean she's a she now and that's all it matters...

Oh Wow I would have never thought... but on a whole different I saw Isis

in this documentary on transgendered people before and thought

"wow he makes one pretty girl"

And? I'm saying he will not be a transgender if he's not born a boy. If he's born a girl that it won't make a transgender, right now he's born with guys organ and now he changed it. Thats what makes him a transgender

You don't get it, do you? The brain is the organ, there was a penis but the BRAIN OF A GIRL. I even linked you to scientific studies. SHE's a transgender because the body could not and did not follow what the brain was saying and SHE fixed it.

Archived