Yoon Jung Hee 윤정희

Ayame

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my dear twin @KaoW...miss you much... >:D<

I think our dear YJH had great year in 2014...her drama TFB got high ratings while her movie, MLMB was did well in BO with total 2.136 millions attandence... :-bd

I hope and pray for another succesful career to our dear in 2015 and she finds her significant other... :x :x

I want YJH to do a drama and a movie next year... :-bd

About our private chat...just leave your POV there...actually i've already posted some issues but you and @youtube123 didn't reply yet... :(( :((

• 2 weeks later...

@badsmuler I'm really glad that urri JH doing very great last year....hope this year will be better for her....really miss her and her new project.
I will go back to our private chat soon....wait for me chinggu ya :x :x

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 my dear twin @KaoW... <:-P <:-P

Same with you chinggu, i hope our dear YJH will have another success in her career and also finally find her other half and get married this year... [-O< [-O<

Now i'm re-watching Dear Heaven again...thanks for my dearest twin @bluelotus7...Ja kyung and Wang mo, what a perfect couple, make me hope that our dear YJH will act with LTG again but in historical genre this time...as King and Queen...i choose him because LTG already had experience in historical drama and his acting was great as King Gwang-to... :x :x

Still waiting for you and @youtube123 in our PM...there are so many hot gossips...very very HOT FROM THE OVEN...LOL  =)) =))

Guest youtube123

Happy New Year Chinggus esp. to @badsmuler @kaow.
miss yjh in drama series. miss you too chinggus.
:-$  hope we can chat again.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello dear @bluelotus7, @KaoW, @youtube123 and all YJH fans...where are you ??? >:D<
Can you believe this, chinggus ??? Our dear YJH movie, MLMB was still showing after almost 3 months from its relased... :-bd
According to kobis.or.kr, the movie still had some viewers till 27th Dec 2014 with total attendance : 2.141.154 and total earning : 16.636.395.305 ( almost 17 billions won...LOL ) ...very impressive for romantic comedy movie... =D> =D>

• 1 month later...

Annyooong @bluelotus7, @KaoW and @youtube123...where are you my dear chinggus ???  >:/
I'm very happy to know that YJH's old drama, Smile Mom is airing on CCTV1 now...its the biggest TV station in China and can be seen by international viewers too... :-bd
I hope they will broadcast " The Firstborn " after this...YJH's acting and the story itself is more promising... [-O<
What do you think dears ???

• 3 weeks later...

Hello my dear chinggus, @bluelotus7, @KaoW, @youtube123...
Great news...our dear has new CF with Kim mi sook sunbae-nim...a drug to heal leg vein pain... :x :x
Some screencaps :
9fca5efbfbedab64ddc2bb8af336afc378311e09

703eeeedab64034fa77d344cabc379310b551d09

50a519338744ebf823caee75ddf9d72a6159a702

7af1820a304e251f358615b2a386c9177e3e5348

02d7a61bb051f819752cf300deb44aed2f73e7b1

bc81fef81a4c510fe27f68506459252dd52aa502

Video : http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kX72_eP9Krg/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
Credit : YJH Baidu
YJH looks beautiful and graceful as ever...hope to see her in more CFs... [-O< [-O<

@irilight dear...
To be honest i have same thought with you about MLMB that even i just watch YJH parts... :\">
But in general Korean movies sometimes seem difficult to be followed and confusing...there's something missing with its story lines, i prefer Korean dramas because it more details... :-bd
Just let you know dear, MLMB was success in BO last year and got great review from critics, not only in SK but also overseas especially Asia... =D>

@badsmuler @bluelotus7 @youtube123 and everybody
wow wow wow.....finally our dear has new CF....thank @badsmuler my twin...so happy to see her again....hope I can see our dear have new drama with Kim Mi Sook sunbae-nim.....they look great together :)
really love her Dan-Ah style very much :x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@badsmuler 
wow more pics from CF....make me miss urri JH more....ottoke....really want to watch her new project....did you hear any news from her...my dear twin :x
DaeHanni from ep.74's so cute chinggu.....when he ask Minkukie "Chin-Ja~" with the "I don't believe you face"...AHHHHHH....CUTE CUTE CUTE :x :x :x 

Archived