I just LOVE how Stephen Moyer (Bill) says Sookie hahaha like SOOKAYYYY

damn, that man is just so frikken hot.

and uh, you guys know that they are dating, right? Anna and Stephen woooot

in the true words of your Display pic " O rly???" :ph34r:

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this was posted yet or not.

I just found out today while watching another link of TB.

I found it interesting...There were two actresses playing Tara for episode 1.

I'm guessing they shot the took forever shooting the first episode because of the change in actress.

http://www.watchtrueblood.net/season-1-epi...-1-strange-love

Brook Ker

vs

http://video.supernovatube.com/play.php?vi...09f6d7767838ced

Rutina Wesley

I wonder who got the role of Tara first.

Guest Sky's Crying

in the true words of your Display pic " O rly???" :ph34r:

Oh my god, are they really? Anna Paquin's pretty young for him, but I love it!! They're cute together. Where's the source that you heard this from?

Guest keirasketch

LOL, yes rly.

This week's US Magazine, with those skinny pinkberryes from 90201 on the cover.

And kiki, seems that they changed to Rutina later.

In real life.

He has two kids, but he isn't married D:

whoah!

maybe their love has flourished from the making of this show ^_^

will it be long lived or...as long as the show goes on? heh that's the celebrity question.

LOL, yes rly.

This week's US Magazine, with those skinny pinkberryes from 90201 on the cover.

And kiki, seems that they changed to Rutina later.

hahha skinny pinkberryes i do have to admit that main character is veryyy skinny!!!

Guest modernblank

This show is top-notch and the writing sports typical Alan Ball quality.

I've seen the first three episodes so far (I'm in Korea currently so I had to download them -- shame on me) and I am totally unapologetic about my addiction at this point. It's fascinating.

I gotta ask, though. So many people in here are posting their objections to the mild sex in the series. What's with that? Is everyone in here a total prude or what? Sex is nothing to be ashamed of. The show treats the subject with dignity, not gratuity.

Keep in mind that HBO is known for their progressive material and subject matter. In addition, they get the absolute best writing talent in the industry. Often -- not always -- the best material also just happens to be unadulterated, and uncensored.

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i dont have a problem with it, but i think most people on here are so young thats why they´re having a problem with it. its a freaking vampire show, what do they expect.

kids shouldn't be watching this anyways, so they don't have the right to complain about it.

but i think this belongs in the tru blood thread.. or i think it does

but i agree with you, its an awesome show. and i could careless about the sexual content. its part of the book and i think they are being original.

Hmm, prude attitude going around? Really, I'm surprised. I barely had a chance to see it, since HBO did this "few days free" thing. I originally don't have the channel. But from what I saw, I was intrigued. I enjoyed the characters. I should find a way to check it out

i dont have a problem with it, but i think most people on here are so young thats why they´re having a problem with it. its a freaking vampire show, what do they expect.

kids shouldn't be watching this anyways, so they don't have the right to complain about it.

but i agree with you, its an awesome show. and i could careless about the sexual content. its part of the book and i think they are being original.

I wholeheartly agree

But this is soompi everyone gets butthurt so easily

Guest keirasketch

LOL my thoughts exactly

why are the youngins watching this???

anyways, this show is fantastic.

I've never been this addicted to a show before,

and I happen to also love the fact that it's uncensored D:

I love HBO.

This show is top-notch and the writing sports typical Alan Ball quality.

I've seen the first three episodes so far (I'm in Korea currently so I had to download them -- shame on me) and I am totally unapologetic about my addiction at this point. It's fascinating.

I gotta ask, though. So many people in here are posting their objections to the mild sex in the series. What's with that? Is everyone in here a total prude or what? Sex is nothing to be ashamed of. The show treats the subject with dignity, not gratuity.

Keep in mind that HBO is known for their progressive material and subject matter. In addition, they get the absolute best writing talent in the industry. Often -- not always -- the best material also just happens to be unadulterated, and uncensored.

it's not prudeness at all. it's concern for adolescence who are biologically mature enough to use a tv but not mentally mature enough to comprehend what all the content in the show means. If there's any hint of prude it's for the concern of the younger audience, which is alot of adolescent teens nowadays. so yes to it being a good show for the older audience.

At a more mature level this show is good, we're able to comprehend more about the content and hold a more sophisticated interpretation to what the show is all about especially if you're also reading the book too.

btw... shouldn't this be in the true blood thread?

Guest tofu plushie

I love this show also. I definitely don't think that the sex on the show is that bad. I love HBO^^ I guess some people are shocked easily by sexual content even if they are older. I guess it just has to do with the mentality of people.

^ lol

I've never watched an HBO show before so it was a bit of a shock.

It's not sex that made me feel uncomfortable. It's the whip and the chains. And I did not need to see her bare chest...

I'm used to american TV and how sexual the media is... but that first episode was too much for me

Guest keirasketch

^ I hope they last because they make such a cute couple!

omgawd can't wait for the next episode to come out lol I'll prolly end up watching it like on Monday or Tuesday since I don't have HBO :[

at first i was shocked b/c of the sex scenes.

the reason was that i never watched anything from HBO seeing that i don't have the channel. but True Blood interested me (i've been into twilight which also has vamps so a tv show about vamps interested me).

So me being a dork was taken aback when i saw the raunchy scenes.

BUT NOW--- i really don't care anymore. i guess you can say i got used to it?

Guest res0nate

The American standard for sex and violence lame. It's like, they have to hold your hand through every single "offensive" bit and cover up as much as possible. People are moaning off screen, it sounds like they're having sex! Close your ears!

Then again they hold swearing more volatile than full out sex scenes.

Archived