Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain’s Dad Spills the Beans on Family Life During Noh Hong Chul’s U.S. Road Trip

1-1.jpg

Noh Hong Chul’s YouTube channel aired footage of him meeting and chatting with Rain’s father in the U.S.

Noh embarked on an epic 4,000-kilometer (approximately 2,485 miles) motorcycle journey across the country. His adventure brought him to Oklahoma City, where he paused for a break with his team. It was there that Rain’s father shared his insights on family life.

Noh couldn’t help but reflect on the conversation. “Seeing this makes me think I might need another child. Being single is fine now, but as you age, there’s a unique joy in having a family,” he mused. He also touched on Rain and his wife, actress Kim Tae Hee, noting, “Last time, Rain brought his wife, son, and grandchild. I was a bit envious. The kids are adorable.”

In response, Rain’s father said, “Raising children is extremely challenging. It’s hard even to describe.” He added, “Whether you marry or not, you’ll regret it somehow.” Noh Hong Chul reflected on this advice, saying, “It’s tough,” showing his contemplation.

When Rain’s father asked, “So, are you planning to get married or not?” Noh Hong Chul replied, “Right now, I don’t want to.” He then shared, “And Rain is really doing well. But now that he knows my personality, he told me, ‘Don’t do it, hyung,’” amused those around him.

Meanwhile, Rain, who debuted in 2002 with the song “Bad Guy,” achieved significant fame with hits like “I Do,” “How to Avoid the Sun,” and “The Song to Hold You.” He married actress Kim Tae Hee in 2017, and they have two daughters.

Rain connects with fans through his YouTube channel, Season B Season.

source : https://zapzee.net/2024/09/05/rains-dad-spills-the-beans-on-family-life-during-noh-hong-chuls-u-s-road-trip/

*** An online community board recently garnered attention regarding a celebrity not even top stars have seen! In the clip, which was an episode of MBC’s Hangout With Yoo, featuring guests Lee Hyori and Rain, and while drinking coffee, they talked about the celebrity who was advertising the drink. And that's Wonbin! Lee Hyori said that she’s never met him. Even Rain hadn’t seen him!

Out of my entire entertainment career, I have never met Wonbin before.

— Yoo Jae Suk

It was interesting to see that even them had never seen a glimpse of Wonbin. Looking at the comments from this online community board, all the sightings of him from fans are from filming. This shows he’s really not the type to walk around in public. Hahaha - At this point, I feel like his wife Lee Nayoung is the only person who sees him.    :kaching1:

ok-925x498.jpg

source : https://theqoo.net/hot/3393278128

*** Esquire Hongkong posted these slide of clips with the caption, "Standing on the revolving stage|RAIN|#ISSUE129

"If I could really say a few words to myself in my twenties and thirties, I would say, 'You are doing a great job, you have been persevering, thank you.' I want to praise myself because I have been working hard to maintain my career. , and always try my best.”

Gradually, we talked about how age changes and different stages of life affect his mentality. Rain said "The entertainment industry is an industry that makes people waver, so this is why I always try to stay true. Self. As an actor and singer, I have experienced countless ups and downs, and I have also experienced various emotions. There are hard times, good times, and of course bad times. No matter what period I am in. I have always believed that as long as I can be patient and remember to stay true, I must work hard persistently. If I can persist in this, the public and fans will support me. Therefore, with this "patience" mentality, I have gone through these 20 years. At the age of thirty, I have reached the stage of forty, and I am still doing this today."   :kaching1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_lJSFhp2OU/?hl=en

*** Rain has arrived in Taiwan late at night to attend the Fendi Taiwan Diamond Towers boutique opening event! The all-black airport outfit looks a bit mysterious, but he still looks adorable wearing sunglasses. Rain is wearing a woolen sweater, cashmere bomber jacket and a Baguette Soft Trunk on his back. It's not winter in Taiwan yet and the weather today in Taiwan is hot.  

459381886_932227335601043_21320638508812

459387819_932227338934376_84974259526416

459322082_932227332267710_72556076589489

Spoiler

459339507_932227398934370_87287902170075

credit : Rain Cloud Thailand

*** On September 12, a video titled "Getting Dance Approval from Rain? Turns Out Young Tak is a Dancing Machine?!" was posted on the YouTube channel 'Season B Season.' The guest on the show was Young Tak, who shared various stories with Rain. Here, RAIN expressed his affection for his wife, Kim Tae Hee. During the show, Young Tak shared, "The year before last, I released my first full-length album, last year my second one, and this year I'm releasing my first mini-album under the name Young Tak. Since I work on my music, seeing the final products makes me really happy."  Rain strongly related to this, saying, "I felt the same. After recording, I would think, 'This turned out well, I'm satisfied,' but sometimes, that's just my own thought. Other times, it can be something that gets applause. I've discarded a lot of work, but there are also times when I bring something back that I had discarded, and it becomes a big hit. This is the first time I'm saying this, but the song 'Rainism' was initially opposed by all the company staff during monitoring. Everyone said not to do it, but I pushed for it." When Rain heard Young Tak's story about gifting a house to his parents, he shared his life philosophy: "One of the three best things a man can do in life is to make his parents smile, make his wife smile, and make his children smile. Those three things are essential. If you can do those, you've lived a successful life. Making your wife happy isn’t difficult. Just help with the dishes, clean up, or hug her from behind without any reason. It's the same with your parents. Just say 'Dad, I love you' without any reason. Treating your family well is the most important thing."

1726179333-image.png

photos/video source : allkpop

Rain Shares Sweet Secrets to Keeping Wife Kim Tae Hee Happy

2024091201000997500142222.jpg

Rain shared heartwarming insights about his relationship with wife Kim Tae Hee during a recent episode of his YouTube show “Season B Season,” where singer Youngtak was the guest.

Talking about the albums he’s released, Youngtak shared, “There’s a special happiness in seeing the results when you work on your own music.” Rain, agreeing with the sentiment, shared, “I know exactly what you mean.”

He then further reflected, “Sometimes you think something turned out well, but it might just be your own perspective.

But there are moments when it clicks with everyone. I’ve scrapped a lot of stuff over the years, but then sometimes I’d revisit it, put it out again, and it ended up being a huge hit.” Rain revealed. “Here’s something I’ve never shared before—when I was working on ‘Rainism,’ everyone at the company hated it at first. They all said no, but I pushed for it anyway.”

The conversation turned to family when Youngtak spoke about buying a house for his parents. Rain reflected on his life philosophy: “There are three things a man should do to say they’ve lived well: make his parents, his wife, and his children smile. These three are a must.”

The singer added, “Making my wife smile isn’t complicated. I just do the dishes, clean the house, and give her a hug from behind for no reason,” he said. “The same goes for parents. Just say ‘I love you, dad’ even without a reason. The most important thing is treating your family well.”

Rain and Kim Tae Hee tied the knot in 2017 and have two daughters together.

source : https://sports.chosun.com/entertainment/2024-09-12/202409120100099750014222

*** RAIN posted the photos yesterday with the caption, "Long time no see… 🔥 jyp family 🔥 Release 16th 8:30pm" -  This is JYP's 30th-anniversary concert,"Tanttaga JYP" , which will air on KBS 2TV for 150 minutes starting at 8:30 PM on September 16th. Not all JYP family are there - no GOT7, miss A, 2AM & 2PM.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_208eSyolH/?hl=en&img_index=2