Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Because Kim Tae Hee "did this unusual thing," Rain admitted that he couldn't help but fell in love with her

The couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee has always been low-keyed and rarely make public appearances. Unconsciously, they are also about to celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary in January next year. Recently, Rain hosted the Netflix reality show "The Hungry and the Hairy". It was revealed that the moment when he fell in love with his wife, we couldn't help laughing after listening to it. It was so cute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX6gaaBhDEB/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=fc9d4327-8fc3-41cd-b571-3da72c3519d9

Rain revealed for the first time why he fell in love with Kim Tae Hee.

It has nothing to do with her beautiful appearance.

Rain recently collaborated with Noh Hong Chul on "The Hungry and the Hairy", which is very popular. Watching them ride on a bike on a road trip, eat, drink and play everywhere in Korea. The invited guests are all big stars. In addition to Lee Hyo-ri his wife, Kim Tae-hee’s best friend Lee Honey is also one of the guests.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWUYoqpBDu9/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=942e52ad-9c99-4c7d-bd92-a81b4a1dceca

Probably it was because of his wife's best friend that Rain had this revelation. He rarely talked about Kim Tae Hee in any interviews.

They met when they were making commercials 10 years ago. During the filming process, they encountered a situation where they needed to change their socks. Generally speaking, the celebrities usually replaced them with the help of a stylist. However, Kim Tae-hee made a cute unusual behavior.

Rain saw Kim Tae-hee holding socks next to him and put them on herself considering that she’s a big-name. As soon as he watched her put on her socks, Rain suddenly fell in love with this woman.

Chasing her hard for a year, but his confession of his feelings to her failed for five times.

Rain once said that Kim Tae Hee had no feelings towards him at all at the beginning, and didn't like him. It took him a year to succeed in pursuing her.

In the show he also revealed in details: "At that time, I probably confessed 5 times, and I have been rejected too many times, too so I have to put a bandage on the wound in my heart."

However, after hearing Rain said this, Lee Honey at the side speaks about her best friend. After all, she knew her very well. She said that Kim Tae-hee thought that Rain would chase girls like this (so she has to do it in order not to pursue it). 

In this regard, Rain said that was indeed the case, so when Kim Tae-hee asked about his dating history, he confessed one by one, telling her, which ones are true and which ones are false.

Actually, I can understand why Rain fell in love with Kim Tae Hee.

Sometimes the reason why we fall in love with someone is always very strange. And some will find it weird when they hear it, but love is so wonderful, the moment when both are "in love with each other".  If you like this couple, you smust always be happy for them.

source : A Day magazine

https://www.adaymag.com/2021/12/29/kim-tae-hee-rain-sweet-stoty.html

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

全因金泰希「做了這件怪事」,Rain 坦言無法自拔愛上她,告白五次才追到手

Rain 跟金泰希這對夫婦,行事作風向來低調,幾乎很少公開亮相,不知不覺,他們也即將在明年一月迎接結婚五週年,最近 Rain 就在主持的 Netflix 實境秀 《吃貨與阿毛的逍遙遊》中,透露當年愛上老婆的瞬間,聽完忍不住笑了,真是太可愛。

Rain 首度透露愛上金泰希的原因

原來跟她的美麗外表無關

Rain 近期跟盧弘喆合作的《吃貨與阿毛的逍遙遊》很受喜愛,看著他們騎車展開公路之旅,在韓國各地到處吃喝玩耍,光是隔著螢幕觀賞,也感覺好療癒,尤其邀請來的嘉賓都是重量級人物,除了李孝利夫婦,金泰希的好姐妹李荷妮也是嘉賓之一。

大概是老婆的閨蜜到來,Rain 也難得大聊金泰希,更說出當初愛上金泰希的原因,原來跟她美麗的外表無關,而是源於一件奇葩趣事。

他們是在 10 年前拍廣告時認識的,當時在拍片過程中,因為遇到需要換襪子的狀況,普遍來說,通常明星都是由造型師幫忙更換,然而金泰希此時卻做出一個可愛的古怪舉動。

Rain 見到金泰希自己拿著襪子到旁邊親自穿上,完全沒有大牌架子,就在看著她穿襪的瞬間,Rain 立刻愛上並認定這個女孩。

苦追一年,告白五次失敗

Rain 曾說金泰希一開始對他根本沒感覺,並不喜歡他,是他苦追了一年才成功。

這次在節目中,他也透露更多細節:「當時大概已經告白 5 次,實在被拒絕太多次了,所以心裡的傷口要貼上 OK 繃。」

不過聽到 Rain 這麼說後,一旁的李荷妮也立刻幫好姐妹說話,畢竟她很了解朋友,李荷妮表示金泰希應該是覺得 Rain 都會這樣追女生(所以才遲遲不答應追求)。

對此,Rain 說確實是這樣,所以當金泰希詢問自己的緋聞史時,他都一一坦白,告訴金泰希哪一些是真的,哪一些則是假的,就是這樣努力不放棄,才慢慢地走入金泰希的內心。

其實聽到 Rain 愛上金泰希的理由,完全可以理解。

有時候我們愛上一個人的原因,總是很奇妙,別人聽了還會覺得很怪,但愛情就是如此妙不可言啊,每個人會被「電到」的瞬間都不一樣,真的是好喜歡這對,一定要一直幸福下去。

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Read the character introduction and get ready for the first episode soon. Find more information on <Ghost Doctor> official website.  :Ohboy3:

267513053_470040784492396_79301169477211

268434346_470040834492391_66467237448456

269643720_470040804492394_31058209314265

Spoiler

267701374_470040781159063_67441375310074

269989057_470040771159064_50426293394062

269844760_470040794492395_33323171741011

269007048_470040914492383_87183277899844

269861176_470040924492382_13648977393737

269877429_470040941159047_22523946264674

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** This released teaser shows how Cha Young Min(played by Rain) became a ghost after a car accident, and his special relationship with Go Seung Tak (played by Kim Bum) as he was able to be seen by Go Seung Tak. 'Ghost Doctor' is set to premiere on Jan 3 at 10:30PM(KST) next year.  :heart2beat:

video source : https://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=KPOP&wr_id=7323

*** RAIN posted this clip yesterday with a caption - "Ghost Doctor #January 3#tvn" - Ahhh...............just few sleeps away. :7555_attack:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYF8yWQhH9m/

270199821_815081576555114_51022884486106

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted these 2-pictures 11-hours ago with a caption - " Thank you so much to the team for taking care of me

like this. The Hungry and the Hairy, let's get rich" -      :rubchin:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYIo1YthTiD/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Appearance of a genius doctor 'Jung-min Cha'! | Behind the scenes of 'Ghost Doctor' poster shooting

*** Just a few sleeps away...................  so excited it’s very near. Can't wait to watch this !  :twerk2:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain, Kim Bum, Uee, And Apink’s Son Naeun Share Reasons To Look Forward To “Ghost Doctor”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

The main cast of tvN’s “Ghost Doctor” has shared behind-the-scenes stories and picked out the drama’s key points!

Helmed by “Heirs” director Boo Sung Chul, “Ghost Doctor” is an upcoming fantasy medical drama about two doctors who could not be more different in terms of their backgrounds, skills, or personalities, but who end up combining bodies and spirits. The drama stars Rain, Kim Bum, Uee, and Apink’s Son Naeun, all of whom shared key points to look forward to in “Ghost Doctor.”

Rain, who plays genius thoracic surgeon Cha Young Min, commented, “Since it’s my first medical drama, I had a hard time with the long lines and difficult medical terminology.” He continued, “I think ‘Ghost Doctor’ is a family drama that a family can watch together comfortably. There are fantasy aspects mixed with thriller aspects. Additionally, since it captures the joys and sorrows of various characters, I think viewers will be able to enjoy the drama that much more if they follow the characters. I guarantee it’s a drama you’ll watch until the very end if you tune in just once, so please look forward to it lots.”

Kim Bum plays silver-spoon resident Go Seung Tak. He shared, “The most memorable scene for me is the one where Go Seung Tak and Cha Young Min’s cooperation officially begins. Personally, I think this is what leads to Go Seung Tak facing a new side of himself, and it also signals a new beginning in the story.”

He added, “When you just hear the title, you might think, ‘It’ll be a medical drama or a fantasy horror drama with ghosts.’ However, ‘Ghost Doctor’ is a drama that deals with ‘stories of people living,’ told by those who haven’t yet died and those currently living. That’s why I think that it’s a drama that even people who may initially be deterred by the genre can enjoy and watch comfortably, so please look forward to it lots.”

Uee plays neurosurgeon Jang Se Jin, who happens to be Cha Young Min’s ex-girlfriend. Sharing an anecdote from the set, Uee remarked, “One funny thing on the set was that there were a lot of times when I had to act like I couldn’t see Cha Young Min or other ghosts. However, I’d subconsciously notice them and burst into laughter, which led to a couple bloopers.”

Uee added, “The drama title is ‘Ghost Doctor,’ but I think there will be fun in finding out who’s a ghost and who’s a doctor. Also, the chemistry between Cha Young Min, Go Seung Tak, Jang Se Jin, and Oh Soo Jung is important, so if you watch while focusing on that, you’ll feel like time is flying by.”

Son Naeun plays emergency room intern Oh Soo Jung, and the actress shared a similar anecdote to Uee’s. She elaborated, “It’s not easy to think of [Cha Young Min] as someone who isn’t there. I also think this is an anecdote that’s unique to our drama, which makes it that much more memorable.”

She continued, “If you focus on the hidden special relationships between the characters and their individual charms, you’ll be able to enjoy watching the drama even more. In addition to that, there are many elements that make ‘Ghost Doctor’ different, so I hope you give lots of attention to each episode.”

tvN’s “Ghost Doctor” premieres on January 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

Check out a teaser for the drama below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

Here Are All The Couples Dispatch Has Released On New Year’s Day Thus Far

Who will be next?

Tabloid Dispatch has have had a long-standing tradition of releasing news of one celebrity couple every New Year’s Day. While we wait for Dispatch to release 2022’s New Year’s Couple, here’s a look back at all the couples they have unveiled through the years.

1. 2013

In 2013, they shockingly revealed that Rain and Kim Tae Hee were dating. This news shook everyone to the core as Rain is a top star while Kim Tae Hee is one of South Korea’s most beloved beauties. They quickly acknowledged the matter and soon got married.

2a5uytSN5gqb_bHwuXMLGqw3mIvytP4RhS7FPYm1

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in January 2022

It’s time to ring in the new year with all new kdramas! 2022 is bringing us new dramas to enjoy, and hopefully, we’ll start the year off right. Let’s see what we have to look forward to in this January 2022 edition of “Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching.”

This monthly series is meant to keep you updated on what’s happening in that amazing world of Korean dramas so that you don’t miss out on anything! Here are the kdramas you should keep an eye out for in January 2022:

My Pick:

2. Ghost Doctor

ghost-doctor-rain-and-kim-bum-2.jpg

Ghost Doctor is a supernatural medical drama about two completely different doctors (Rain and Kim Bum) whose spirits and bodies end up combined.

Ghost Doctor is scheduled to premiere in January 3 on tvN.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramakisses

January 2021 KDramas we are genuinely excited for featuring 'Ghost Doctor', 'Tracer' & more

Happy New Year everyone! It might be a little hard to believe this, but we are already in January 2022 and our favourite K-dramas are here to welcome and usher us into this promising new year full of amazing stories, fantastic actors, charming OSTs and performances we are going to remember for a lifetime! Check out our watchlist for January 2022 K-dramas featuring 'Ghost Doctor', 'Tracer' and more such wonderful K-dramas.

1. Ghost Doctor (January 3)

A fantasy medical K-drama of a different kind, 'Ghost Doctor' is about two doctors who are poles apart but end up combining bodies and spirits after an accident. The drama will tell the emotional stories of ghost doctors who, even after their deaths, cannot leave their hospitals or patients behind.

Episodes - 16
Starring - Rain, Kim Bum, Son Na Eun, Uee
Where to watch - tvN

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : PinkVilla

*** It's D-DAY!    :heart3:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain And Uee Are Exes Who Meet After 12 Years Apart In “Ghost Doctor”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

tvN’s upcoming drama “Ghost Doctor” has shared a sneak peek of a meaningful encounter between three of its leads!

Helmed by “Heirs” director Boo Sung Chul, “Ghost Doctor” is a new fantasy medical drama about two doctors who could not be more different in terms of their backgrounds, skills, or personalities, but who end up combining bodies and spirits.

Rain will star as genius thoracic surgeon Cha Young Min, while Kim Bum will play silver-spoon resident Go Seung Tak. Apink‘s Son Naeun will play emergency room intern Oh Soo Jung, who believes in supernatural phenomena and miracles despite studying medicine, and Uee will play neurosurgeon Jang Se Jin, who happens to be Cha Young Min’s ex-girlfriend.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming first episode, former lovers Cha Young Min and Jang Se Jin unexpectedly run into each other for the first time in 12 years. Cha Young Min’s face remains coldly blank, and Jang Se Jin also valiantly attempts to appear unfazed—but the look in her eyes reveals that even after all these years, her emotions are still stirred by seeing Cha Young Min again.

Notably, Cha Young Min and Jang Se Jin are both holding the same coffee in their hand, suggesting that old habits die hard—and according to the drama’s producers, the location where they run into one another makes the encounter even more meaningful.

Meanwhile, Go Seung Tak watches the run-in from afar with a curious expression, raising the question of how he will become entangled in the reunion between the two exes.

Ghost-Doctor.jpg

The producers of “Ghost Doctor” teased, “In Episode 1, Cha Young Min and Jang Se Jin will unexpectedly reunite for the first time in 12 years. Please stay tuned to find out the reason why these two people, who were both lost in their memories of one another in the same place while holding the same coffee, exude such different vibes. How Go Seung Tak, who happened to see them, reacts afterwards is another entertaining point to keep an eye on, so we ask that you please tune in.”

“Ghost Doctor” premieres on January 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama below!

Watch Now

Premiere Watch: Ghost Doctor

Time slot: Monday & Tuesday
Broadcaster: tvN
Genre: Medical, fantasy
Episode count: 16

Reasons to watch: Dramaland sure loves its body swap hijinks, and since it’s been a hot minute since we had a drama along those lines, Ghost Doctor is next in line. Rain and Kim Bum are featured in what they’re calling a “body rental” scenario, and even though this one isn’t calling my name, I will readily admit the antics between them in the promos seem quite fun. Given they pour on the comedy and hijinks, I think this could be great. Rain does huffy and petty quite well (calling back to Full House days), and I’m hard-pressed not to enjoy a Kim Bum performance, so here’s hoping this rental goes well for all parties involved.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

*** tvN medical drama "Ghost Doctor" is premiering TODAY!  :Megathanks:   Its arrival on January 3 marks the 1st premiere of the year 2022. It's a well-cast drama. The body possession plot can make the drama entertaining and will have meaningful storylines.  :heart2beat:

Preview  :

*** Happy New Year everyone! It might be a little hard to believe this, but we are already in January 2022. Check out my watchlist for January 2022 K-dramas featuring 'Ghost Doctor'.  :Megathanks:

1. Ghost Doctor (January 3)
A fantasy medical K-drama of a different kind, 'Ghost Doctor' is about two doctors who are poles apart but end up combining bodies and spirits after an accident. The drama will tell the emotional stories of ghost doctors who, even after their deaths, cannot leave their hospitals or patients behind.

Episodes - 16
Starring - Rain, Kim Bum, Son Na Eun, Uee
Where to watch - tvN

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Pinkvilla

_________________________________________________________________________________

“Ghost Doctor” Previews Intriguing Ties Between Characters With Relationship Chart

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

tvN’s upcoming drama “Ghost Doctor” previewed the relationships between the characters!

Helmed by “Heirs” director Boo Sung Chul, “Ghost Doctor” is a new fantasy medical drama about two doctors who could not be more different in terms of their backgrounds, skills, or personalities but who end up combining bodies and spirits.

Rain will star as genius thoracic surgeon Cha Young Min, while Kim Bum will play silver-spoon resident Go Seung Tak. Apink’s Son Naeun will play emergency room intern Oh Soo Jung, who believes in supernatural phenomena and miracles despite studying medicine, and Uee will play neurosurgeon Jang Se Jin, who happens to be Cha Young Min’s ex-girlfriend.

In the relationship chart, Cha Young Min and Go Seung Tak are depicted as complete opposites who are like two ends of a magnet. Cha Young Min has the magic touch, and he’s able to save anyone he treats, while Go Seung Tak has a great grasp on theory but is terrible when it comes to actual practice. They bicker every time they meet, but they start to share a body due to an unexpected incident and begin to experience a tumultuous life together.

Jang Se Jin reunites with her ex-boyfriend Cha Young Min for the first time in 12 years, and she is also confronting her older brother Jang Min Ho (Lee Tae Sung), drawing questions about their backstories.

Having attended college with Go Seung Tak, Oh Soo Jung is the first to notice a change in him.

Ghost-Doctor1.jpg

Furthermore, at the top of the hospital chain with great authority is Han Seung Won (Tae In Ho). The thoracic surgery department consists of chief Ban Tae Shik (Park Chul Min), Go Sang Ho (Ahn Tae Hyun), Lee Sun Ho (Kim Jae Yong), and Kim Jae Won (Ahn Tae Hwan). The four are deeply intertwined with Cha Young Min and Go Seung Tak, making the hospital story even more interesting.

Ghost-Doctor-2.jpg

Among the hospital ghosts is Tes (Sung Dong Il), who guides the other coma ghosts including Jang Kwang Duk (Lee Moon Soo), Hwang Gook Chan (Han Seung Hyun), Choi Hoon Gil (Ciipher’s Tan), and Im Bo Mi (Yoon So Hee). Viewers are looking forward to seeing what relationship they’ll develop with Cha Young Min when he falls into a coma.

Spoiler

Ghost-Doctor-3.jpg

“Ghost Doctor” premieres on January 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama below!

Watch Now