Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** I'm ready for this drama. I'm excited to watch RAIN with KB. The drama looks hilarious. :Megathanks:

********************************************************************************************************

Watch: Kim Bum Has A Rain-Shaped Burden On His Shoulders In Hilarious Teaser For New Fantasy Drama

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

tvN’s upcoming drama “Ghost Doctor” (literal title) has released a second teaser!

Helmed by “Heirs” director Boo Sung Chul, “Ghost Doctor” is a fantasy medical drama about two doctors who could not be more different in terms of their backgrounds, skills, or personalities, but who end up combining bodies and spirits.

Rain will star as genius thoracic surgeon Cha Young Min, while Kim Bum will play silver-spoon resident Go Seung Tak.

Apink‘s Son Naeun will play emergency room intern Oh Soo Jung, who believes in supernatural phenomena and miracles despite studying medicine.

The new teaser begins on a serious note, with Go Seung Tak dramatically donning surgical gloves as he says in voice-over, “Every doctor facing a surgery has a heavy weight on his shoulders. Especially on a day like today.”

The clip goes on to reveal exactly why Go Seung Tak’s shoulders are heavier than usual: Cha Young Min is clinging on to him with a hilariously fond expression. As Go Seung Tak struggles to drag Cha Young Min around, he wearily complains, “This is even heavier.”

The teaser ends with Kim Bum saying, “A body-rental medical drama. ‘Ghost Doctor’ premieres in January.”

“Ghost Doctor” will premiere on January 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the amusing new teaser below!

credit : soompi news

‘The Hungry and the Hairy’ seeks to surprise with unexpected human connections

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/12/08/20211208000682_0.jpg
From left: Singer Rain, music director Lee Sang-soon and television celebrity Ro Hong-chul pose for photos after an online press conference Wednesday. (Netflix)

Top television director Kim Tae-ho said that the upcoming Netflix reality program “The Hungry and the Hairy” was never meant to be a Netflix show.

“When I finished producing the project group Ssak 3 on MBC’s variety program ‘Hang Out With Yoo,’ I received many calls from Hong-chul saying how hilarious Rain is and how they are spending time together riding motorcycles. I became curious about this odd couple and wanted to follow this duo with my camera,” Kim said in an online press conference Wednesday.

“I was thinking of a short digital content, like a YouTube video. But Netflix, all of sudden, offered a great chance to produce this item as a Netflix series. I am surprised that all this was created without any concrete plan,” Kim added.

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/12/08/20211208000685_0.jpg
From left: Directors Chang Woo-sung, Kim Tae-ho and Lee Joo-won pose for photos after an online press conference Wednesday. (Netflix)

The upcoming Netflix series features the two celebrities -- actor and singer Rain, or Jung Ji-hoon and television celebrity Ro Hong-chul -- exploring beautiful places and travel destinations on motorcycles. The Korean cities and the countryside are presented with original soundtracks made by singer-songwriter Lee Sang-soon.

“Because Rain and Ro are traveling the country on their motorcycles, I imagined the scenes being presented to the viewers with hard rock and heavy metal music. But, after watching the two slow riders, riding at 60 kilometers, I thought calm and rhythmical music will be more appropriate. And Lee Sang-soon was the first name to pop up in my mind,” co-director Chang Woo-sung said.

Chang never imagined his connection with Lee would end up making artists like rapper Wonstein, singer Yi Sung-yol and more to get involved in the project’s soundtrack. He remained mum on the other artists who participated in the project.

http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/12/08/20211208000683_0.jpg
Rain (right) and Ro Hong-chul travel around the country on their motorcycles in “The Hungry and the Hairy” (Netflix)

“While many variety shows use music and songs that are appropriate for each scene, ‘The Hungry and the Hairy’ moved my heart by saying it wished to create its own original soundtrack. I thought this would be a meaningful experience for me as the music director,” Lee said.

When asked about his increased appearances in variety shows, Rain answered he simply started doing things only to entertain the fans.

“When I was releasing albums, going on a world tour, acting in many dramas and films, I think I was thinking of my own satisfaction. However, after participating in the project group Ssak 3, I wished to do things to bring a smile to my fans,” Rain said.

Spoiler
http://res.heraldm.com/content/image/2021/12/08/20211208000684_0.jpg
The stars visit various places of Korea in “The Hungry and the Hairy” (Netflix)

“I didn’t want to achieve or gain something by becoming involved in reality programs. I created my YouTube channel to actively communicate and learn what my fans want to see from Rain and return their love and support. Joining ‘The Hungry and the Hairy’ was no different,” Rain added.

The 10-part series will arrive on Netflix on Dec. 11.

By Lee Si-jin (sj_lee@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

House on Wheels 3 EP.8

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** A beef cut that only RAIN can do............House on Wheels3 EP.8.     :shaq:

*** I'm sure that the meeting between Cha Young Min (Rain) and Ko Seung Tak (Kim Bum), who have opposite tendencies in "Ghost Doctor is expected to bring a different kind of fun that has never been seen before. I look forward to the chemistry between Rain and Kim Bum who will bring a laugh virus to the small screen. :heart2:

*** The sensibility of autumn! Rain: Does success depend on luck or hard work? _The House On Wheels Season 3

Episode 8_FriDay.............    :Woah:

*** Rain: I think of the smell of the army in autumn! Comforting the youngest  Gong Myung who is about to enlist in the army_The House On Wheels Season 3 Episode 8 FriDay.............  :kaching3:

Spoiler

The Hungry and the Hairy | Netflix

________________________________________________________________________________________

YMCA Sports Team will show you something | The Hungry and The Hairy | Netflix

________________________________________________________________________________________

Seoul National University alumnus Lee Honey saw the reason for Kim Tae-hee's marriage | The Hungry and The Hairy | Netflix

"Ghost Doctor" premiere 1/3rd (Mon) night 10:30pm tvN

267225613_4661911000561506_8530373799616

267385697_4661911453894794_8644054456357

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler

*** RAIN posted these pictures yesterday. These were taken during MAMA2021. -  :kaching1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXbIppcBnpV/

266896179_4660289137390359_5238627708639

267623705_4660289844056955_7255028164873

________________________________________________________________________________________________

267280480_4660290060723600_3875859205141

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted this also yesterday with a caption - "꺄 1st place... .. " -     :wut:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXbJ8YAh0JH/

266335404_4660291387390134_1974052668112

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(Korean Special) I can't stand breakfast | The Hungry and The Hairy | Netflix

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwa

5 Korean actresses who patiently waited for their boyfriends to finish military service with unwavering love

These celebs couples’ unwavering love all led or will soon lead to a happy wedding.

3. Kim Tae-hee

Kim Tae-hee, who is singer-actor Rain‘s wife, is also a celebrity who waited for her lover to finish his military service.

Rain enlisted on October 11th, 2011, and began serving in the military.

Bi-Rain-KIM-TAE-HEE-WEDDING.jpg

Their romantic relationship was officially revealed through a photo of him and Kim Tae-hee dating when he was given a reward vacation.

Rain was discharged from the military in July 2013 and gifted Kim Tae-hee “flower shoes”, which means to thank her for having waited for him.

The two held their wedding in 2017. They are now living a happy life with 3 daughters. (correction : they only have (2) kids)  :Megalol:

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/12/13/5-korean-actresses-who-patiently-waited-for-their-boyfriends-to-finish-military-service-with-unwavering-love/

Noh Hong-chul embroiled in controversy over his remark, “If Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee get a divorce, then the problem must lie with Kim Tae-hee”

Noh Hong-chul embroiled in controversy over his remark, “If Bi Rain and Kim Tae Hee get a divorce, then the problem must lie with Kim Tae-hee”

On Dec 8th, a press conference for Netflix’s original entertainment show “The hungry and The hairy” was held online with the appearance of Bi Rain, Noh Hong-chul, music director Lee Sang-soon, director Kim Tae-ho, PD Jang Woo-sung and PD Lee Joo-won.

Noh Hong-chul talked about working with Bi Rain, “Bi Rain is the cleanest celebrity I’ve ever met over the past 20 years. The best in the world.”

Noh-Hong-cheol-Bi-Rain.jpg

In the meantime, he made an unexpected remark, “There are many celebrity divorces, but Bi Rain is unlikely to get a divorce.”

Then he calmed Bi Rain down, “I’m saying this because I don’t think you’re going to get a divorce.” He added, “If there’s a divorce, then the problem must lie in that person (Kim Tae-hee). After spending time traveling with Bi Rain, I realize he is the best.”

Noh Hong-chul said this to praise Bi Rain, but some netizens pointed out that his remark was rude and frivolous.

Netizens showed cold reactions on theqoo, such as “What did you say?”, “Mind your own business”, “Was that a compliment?”, “Think before you speak”…

Meanwhile, all 10 episodes of “The hungry and The hairy” will be released on Netflix at 5 p.m. on Dec 11th.

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/12/09/noh-hong-chul-embroiled-in-controversy-over-his-remark-if-bi-rain-and-kim-tae-hee-get-a-divorce-then-the-problem-must-lie-with-kim-tae-hee/

*** I'm glad that as the premiere date approaches, "Ghost Doctor" has released more promos including a new poster and video teaser. The poster shows a gold-gloved Rain sitting on top of Kim Bum’s shoulders. The teaser starts with a dramatic sequence and a very serious Kim Bum preparing himself for surgery. Then, suddenly the music warps as the

door opens and the lights turn on, revealing a smiling Rain who is clinging to Kim Bum’s back.    :rubchin:

video source : dramabeans

*** Heads up, K-drama besties! SMART Communications Inc., has a special gift for their Hallyu fans subscribers! Starting December 15, 2021, which is TODAY at 10 AM, tvN channel will be accessible to the fans to get a faster way in streaming their favorite Korean shows. This will be available via SMART’s very own GigaPlay App.  CJ ENM HK and WILBROS Entertainment are partnering with SMART for its first-ever linear channel service, to bring in the best Korean pop culture and entertainment onto their GigaPlay App. Now, all subscribers can watch all exciting content from tvN anytime! GigaPlay App provides various entertainment and sports program for their subscribers for free. Fans can also anticipate some of the upcoming titles moving forward: GHOST DOCTOR with Rain, Kim Bum, Uee – premieres on January 3, 2022.  :Fist1:  The streaming app is available now via the App Store and Playstore.    :wut:

Smart-tvN-GigaPlay-Final.jpg?resize=800,

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2021/12/14/k-drama-fans-can-now-enjoy-24-7-streaming-of-tvn-programs-via-smart-gigaplay-app/

*** (Announcement] The stars of "Ghost Doctor" RAIN (Jung Ji-hoon) and Kim Bum will be in Amazing Saturday EP.192. This show is also known as DoReMi Market. It is a variety show that airs every Saturday at 19:40 (KST) on tvN. Members need to perfectly finish lyrics quizzes from multiple generations to taste the foods from famous Korean traditional markets. Every week there will be a featured market and within it, there are 3 types of food selected as its representatives. The cast and guest(s), as contestants, have to play games and win to be able to enjoy the food. There will be a dressing theme concept for the cast and guest(s) to follow for the filming of each episode. The show aired a fun sneak peek of its upcoming Christmas special, which will feature them as guests. The newly released preview begins with the hosts excitedly welcoming them as they remark, “[Having them here] is a real Christmas present.” RAIN showed off his dance moves, he confirms that he and host Boom were friends in high school, saying, “We really were BFFs in high school.” While Kim Bum wows the “Amazing Saturday” cast with his expert knowledge of the show. He confidently reveals that he came prepared. This episode of “Amazing Saturday” will air on December 25.  :heart2:

*** [Actors' Interview] What is the best travel destination in Korea that Noh Hong-chul and Rain recommend? 〈The Hungry and the Hairy〉 :ohboy2:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted these (2) pictures 3-days ago. It's The Hungry and the Hairy -  :heart2beat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXfgEMvhNqm/

*** RAIN posted this picture 3-days ago with a caption - "My precious babies Ciipher received an award today" -  :blush:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXgToDDhHbC/

____________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted the pictures 14-hours ago.  :heart2beat:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXm-6OPB79x/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ghost Doctor" photos

267855212_4675432655876007_7218993797309

267583773_4675432622542677_7335645453257

Spoiler

267761346_4675432639209342_5426069785133

Spoiler

267454193_4675432705876002_4624711949746

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ videos in one post! Thanks!

MORE --

"Ghost Doctor " Photos

269265516_4675356905883582_3518330771543

267454407_4675356712550268_7989159852609

267247167_4675356819216924_7674021077951

Spoiler

267701402_4675356855883587_2637524625538

267763736_4675357112550228_6195575984617

267745307_4675356662550273_5160219077739

267366035_4675356632550276_8947433971013

267765890_4675356792550260_2355545979536

269093555_4675357159216890_6298506940345

267644798_4675357189216887_1123329157136

[Pre-release] The Hungry and The Hairy OST Preview |Netflix

Spoiler

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Season B Season EP.64

Spoiler

[SBS Star] Producer Kim Tae-ho Says He Can See Why Kim Tae-hee Married RAIN

201619486_1280.jpg

Producer Kim Tae-ho shared he could see why actress Kim Tae-hee chose to marry singer RAIN. On December 16, Netflix Korea posted a video of Kim Tae-ho, RAIN and entertainer Ro Hong Chul on YouTube where they discussed their new series 'The Hungry and the Hairy'.

During the talk, Kim Tae-ho was asked about working with RAIN and Ro Hong Chul. Kim Tae-ho said, "Well, RAIN is a guy who Kim Tae-hee chose to be with. While we filmed our series together, I got to see why she chose to marry him." He added, "He honestly is a really sweet guy."

Premiered on December 11, 'The Hungry and the Hairy' is a reality series that shows RAIN and Ro Hong Chul on the motorbike road trip around Korea. They relax and unwind as they delight in tasty eats and scenic locales during their trip.

(skipped unrelated.....)

(Credit= 'Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아' YouTube, Coupang)

(SBS Star)