Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** This will allow artists & fans to get closer to each other despite the ongoing pandemic. RAIN will be present at the week long event. This event will air from September 18 to September 26 via KCON and Mnet's YouTube Official Channel as well as TVING. :Fist1:

SAVE THE DATE - KCON: TACT Hi 5

*** Melon has published its full list of the top 100 K-pop songs of all time! Melon is Korea’s largest music streaming service. They engaged the help of 35 music critics and industry experts to come-up with these numbers.  Each of the 35 judges was first asked to compile their own individual list of what they considered the 100 best K-pop songs of all time, and those 35 lists were used to create Melon’s final list of the top 100 K-pop songs. The lists of 100 songs were based on the following four criterias: significance (a song’s influence both within Korea and abroad, its mark on the growth of K-pop), success (a song’s popularity both within Korea and abroad, and its fandom), artistic quality (a song’s artistic creativity and the quality level of the music), and performance (a song’s choreography, music video, and stage performances). RAIN's song is included in the list.     Rain’s “How to Avoid the Sun,” which is written and composed by Park Jin Young was a chart-topping hit that has made Rain very popular in Korea in 2003. Congratulations to RAIN! He deserves it. I disagree with some of the rankings because I think it was inaccurate but, I respect their opinion. I'm just glad that RAIN's song is on the list. So, you go Melon! :kisslevel:

Spoiler

Melon’s full list of its top 100 K-pop songs is as follows:

1. BoA’s “No. 1”
  2. EXO’s “Growl”
  3. PSY’s “Gangnam Style”
  4. BTS’s “Dynamite”
  5. Girls’ Generation’s “Gee”
  6. Girls’ Generation’s “Into the New World”
  7. 2NE1’s “I Am the Best”
  8. Brown Eyed Girls’ “Abracadabra”
  9. Wonder Girls’ “Tell Me”
  10. TVXQ’s “Mirotic”
  11. SHINee’s “Sherlock”
  12. Super Junior’s “Sorry, Sorry”
  13. BLACKPINK’s “DDU-DU DDU-DU”
  14. S.E.S.’s “I’m Your Girl”
  15. IU’s “Good Day”
  16. Lee Hyori’s “10 Minutes”
  17. H.O.T.’s “Candy”
  18. KARA’s “Mister”
  19. BIGBANG’s “Lies”
  20. Red Velvet’s “Red Flavor”
  21. Seo Taiji and Boys’ “I Know”
  22. Lee Jung Hyun’s “Come (Wa)”
  23. INFINITE’s “Be Mine”
  24. BIGBANG’s “Fantastic Baby”
  25. BTS’s “Blood Sweat & Tears”
  26. miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl”
  27. Wonder Girls’ “Nobody”
  28. Sunmi’s “Gashina”
  29. SECHSKIES’s “Couple”
  30. g.o.d’s “Lies”
  31. TWICE’s “Cheer Up”
  32. BTS’s “Spring Day”
  33. Girls’ Generation’s “I Got a Boy”
  34. IU’s “Twenty-Three”
  35. 2PM’s “Heartbeat”
  36. SHINee’s Taemin’s “Move”
  37. 2NE1’s “Fire”
  38. Baby V.O.X’s “Get Up”
  39. Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In’s “Bloom”
  40. f(x)’s “4 Walls”
  41. Lee Hyori’s “U-Go-Girl”
  42. EXID’s “Up and Down”
  43. HyunA’s “Bubble Pop”
  44. Clon’s “Kung Ddari Sha Bah Rah”
  45. f(x)’s “NU ABO”
  46. BIGBANG’s Taeyang’s “Eyes, Nose, Lips”
  47. BIGBANG’s G-Dragon’s “Crooked”
  48. IZ*ONE’s “Fiesta”
  49. (G)I-DLE’s “Lion”
  50. NCT U’s “The 7th Sense”
  51. Chungha’s “Gotta Go”
  52. Oh My Girl’s “Secret Garden”
  53. SHINee’s “View”
  54. DEUX’s “In Summer”
  55. f(x)’s “Rum Pum Pum Pum”
  56. TWICE’s “TT”
  57. Fin.K.L’s “Eternal Love”
  58. H.O.T.’s “Warrior’s Descendant”
  59. DEUX’s “Turn Around and Look at Me”
  60. ITZY’s “DALLA DALLA”
  61. Park Ji Yoon’s “Coming-of-Age Ceremony”
  62. Rain’s “How to Avoid the Sun”
  63. Orange Caramel’s “Catallena”
  64. T-ara’s “Roly Poly”
  65. Wanna One’s “Energetic”
  66. GFRIEND’s “Rough”
  67. Uhm Jung Hwa’s “Invitation”
  68. Shinhwa’s “Brand New”
  69. LOONA’s “Butterfly”
  70. BTS’s “DNA”
  71. SISTAR’s “Alone”
  72. Rain’s “It’s Raining”
  73. Block B’s Zico’s “Any Song”
  74. BTS’s “Boy With Luv” (featuring Halsey)
  75. g.o.d’s “Road”
  76. After School’s “Bang!”
  77. iKON’s “Love Scenario”
  78. WINNER’s “Really Really”
  79. Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon’s “I” (featuring Verbal Jint)
  80. SEVENTEEN’s “Very Nice”
  81. Shinhwa’s “T.O.P. (Twinkling of Paradise)”
  82. IU’s “Through the Night”
  83. MAMAMOO’s “Um Oh Ah Yeh”
  84. Lovelyz’s “Ah-Choo”
  85. Red Velvet’s “Psycho”
  86. S.E.S.’s “Dreams Come True”
  87. SHINee’s “Ring Ding Dong”
  88. Fin.K.L’s “To My Boyfriend”
  89. NCT 127’s “Cherry Bomb”
  90. Busker Busker’s “Cherry Blossom Ending”
  91. Seo Taiji and Boys’ “Come Back Home”
  92. PENTAGON’s “Shine”
  93. BoA’s “Atlantis Princess”
  94. NRG’s “I Can Do It”
  95. Epik High’s “Fly” (featuring Amin. J)
  96. Jinusean’s “Tell Me”
  97. SHINee’s “Replay”
  98. TVXQ’s “Hug”
  99. Seo Taiji and Boys’ “Classroom Idea”
  100. Trouble Maker’s “Trouble Maker”

source : https://www.melon.com/kpop100/index.htm

credit : soompi news

Edited by gm4queen

@gm4queen  :Woah:    dear, thank you very much for editing my above post. IDK why I sometimes having problem here doing this since yesterday & even until now.  :heart:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here’s What 20 Of Today’s Biggest K-Drama Stars Looked Like In Their First Roles Vs. Their Latest Roles

From their first roles to their latest.

9. Rain

Debut role: 2003, on Sang Doo! Let’s Go To School as Cha Sang Doo

vmvDeBc4xDL2aL3F0KtfM_yJAKk2IaQDC27xBxKA

Latest role: 2019, on Welcome 2 Life as Lee Jae Sang

fsGucK4MLowLhn6k6ArBJqt4gN4w4V6rS5pS4y2N

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Love 1

19 Artists Who Left JYP Entertainment, And What They’re Doing Now

JYP was just the start of greatness for these artists!

1. Rain

Rain debuted in 2002 and reached commercial success with his third album, It’s Raining which sold over a million copies in Asia.

He was a also popular as an actor, as his performance in the drama Full House established his status as a Hallyu star.

In 2007, he left JYP Entertainment to start his own company, J.Tune Entertainment — which was a subsidiary of JYP Entertainment.

ewIAA4ZuYNLGGX44yQ2OIGaSoeQ6FT7b8ZNLztIFsypV_QJVWEEAkBif_OopuvH_vtk5FnoTaPQQek9F5Wq2EgWLSPvsdRsA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Spoiler

Rain actively participated in the composition, writing, choreographing of J.Tune Camp’s MBLAQ until J.Tune officially merged with JYP Entertainment in 2010. In 2013 he signed with Cube DC, a sub-label of Cube Entertainment. Under them, he released the album Rain Effect.

Currently, Rain is under his own one-man agency called R.A.I.N. Company. He released the song “The Best Present” in January 2017 — a love song to his girlfriend of 5 years, top star Kim Tae Hee.

They were married the same month and had their first child in October 2017. They also welcomed their second child in September 2019. Since then, Rain has shot back into his second wave of stardom, first with Lee Hyori and Yoo Jae Suk in SSAK3 and has since also taken over YouTube with his channel Season B Season.

(skipped unrelated.....)

16 Korean Celebrities You Probably Didn’t Know Have A National Title

How many of these did you already know?

Earning the title of “Nation’s ____” just might be the biggest honor you could get as a celebrity or public figure. These titles show just how loved you are by the nation and your fans, but sometimes these titles aren’t used so much outside of South Korea. So we’ve compiled a list of some celebrities that you might not know have received this great honor!

16. Rain

-ytx_klv5Umm5tQs_UJ8VJbfAxs2iG5NIS82mYCK

(skipped unrelated.....)

*** Finally..............good news! Will look forward to this. I was wondering about them  and thought what they are up to at the moment, so I am happy to hear they will be releasing new music soon. Hopefully, it will go well. :Megathanks:

Rain’s New Boy Group Ciipher Announces 1st-Ever Comeback With “BLIND”

d6b2323eb950470288b00d7fcd0c3ccf.jpeg?s=

Rain Company’s rookie boy group Ciipher is making their first-ever comeback!

On September 1 at midnight KST, Ciipher officially announced their plans to return later this month with their second mini album “BLIND.”

Ciipher also shared their first teaser image for the upcoming comeback, which will take place sometime in September 2021.

Ciipher-BLIND.jpg

Ciipher made their debut in March of this year with their first mini album and its accompanying title track “I Like You,” and they have since appeared on many variety shows alongside their producer Rain.

Are you excited for Ciipher’s return?

credit : soompi news

*** He's the one who interviewed RAIN for Rolling Stone Korea magazine. Now, check out the 3rd issue of this magazine!  Go Go! The interviewer said - "Thank you so much for allowing us to conduct the interview in a good environment." :kaching3:

240934977_4339362456149697_6979718029439

241322051_4339362762816333_3092637473927

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** RAIN posted these slide of pictures yesterday with a caption - "It is true… After exercise, while walking, I went into Mac xx without realizing it. Chicken nuggets with my right hand, Apple pie, with my left hand. Boneless chicken late-night snack for the first time in a year. But most exciting,

more than ever, I have more energy than ever on stage."     :shaq:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTUnanvh0mN/

*** Song Jin-woo posted three photos on his Instagram yesterday September 2, along with a caption - "I've eaten Rainbap #RainBob #SeasonRainSeason".  In the photos, Song Jin-woo and Rain are at the  restaurants. Song Jin-woo is appearing on KBS2 drama 'Police Class'. :heart2beat:

20210903052007360fjdb.jpg

20210903052008676msqw.jpg

20210903052009868wlup.jpg

The happiness of the rich is so simple! Rain takes out fried chicken while dancing on the street and what does Kim Tae Hee say towards this

1630639819034-3a4d25126ac946529455375e68

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and his wife Kim Tae-hee, aside from being celebrities, are also well-known rich people. The total real estate of the couple exceeds 80 billion won (approximately NT$2.1 billion). In the middle of the night of September 2, Rain revealed that he had not eaten McDonald’s for a long time, and he even posted photos so, his wife can see. He was cheering on the street with a take-out food in both of his hands. This sparked a hot discussion among netizens. They laughed and uttered a loud call: "The happiness of rich people is so simple!”

1630639819034-fbd70ebf84c2432ba13a14d0b5

Rain released 5 "excited and clear" photos on his Instagram. The pictures show him holding a McDonald's in his hands with a message - "I walked into McDonald's unintentionally after exercising and I bought food there and took it out. I was holding the apple pie & chicken nuggets in the right hand and the fried chicken in the left hand while walking. It is the first time in a year to eat this kind of food for supper. It made me really happier than anything! I also felt more excited & powerful than standing & performing on the stage!" He seemed to feel amuse for his remarks and he accompanied this with many happy emojis.

The appearance of the famous Hallyu King running on the street holding fried chicken from McDonald's has aroused various discussions among netizens. Aside from praising Rain for being so cute they also commented: "The happiness of mankind is all the same!", "The happiness of rich people is so simple!", "Eating junk food can really make you happy!", "Rain is so cute!", "Rain is so excited to eat his supper!"

1630639818661-edd3ee3fb685412297c3ed9ff4

Spoiler

1630639818662-b13c8d7216454083a996a402b5

1630639818662-e769a0030a0f42f2ba11cedce6

1630639818662-6f92ce33e6f14b2081261bf86f

1630639818661-a7df03d63b4445538c35294b37

source : https://www.nownews.com/news/5371215?fbclid=IwAR2YTuTtLEE0S6d3QVEEF8MuLkRT1ZvlmvilWqmcHGoIAWyB3IkQrAbxUTY

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

富豪的快樂好簡單!Rain拿炸雞街上飛舞 金泰希視角照曝

韓星Rain(鄭智薰)跟老婆金泰希,除了是南韓大咖藝人,也是出了名的富豪,2人總房產超過800億韓元(約台幣21億元)。昨(2日)深夜Rain透露久違1年吃麥當勞,更公開疑似老婆視角的照片,他手拿炸雞在街上雀躍的模樣,引發網友熱烈討論,笑喊:「有錢人的快樂好簡單!」

Rain公開5張「興奮到模糊」的照片,畫面是他手拿麥當勞的模樣,他表示:「運動完不知不覺走進麥當勞,走著走著不知不覺買了炸雞,我為什麼會拿出錢包...右手雞塊蘋果派,左手無骨炸雞,一年來第一次吃這樣的宵夜,真的是比任何事情都還來的開心!也比站在舞台上更充滿力量!」他似乎對自己的言論感到荒唐,圖文配上不少哭笑不得的表情符號。

大名鼎鼎的韓流天王拿著炸雞在街上奔跑的模樣,引起不少網友討論,除了稱讚Rain反差萌太可愛,也紛紛表示:「人類的快樂是相同的!」、「有錢人的快樂好簡單!」、「吃垃圾食物真的很快樂!」、「Rain也太可愛了吧!」、「百億大樓房主Rain,因宵夜興奮到模糊的背影!」

9 Of The Strangest Interactions Between K-Pop Artists And Western Artists You May Have Never Heard Of

Have you heard of any of them before??

There are many interactions and collaborations between K-Pop artists and western artists that most fans have heard of. However, there may be several unexpected or downright strange interactions between artists from South Korea and other countries that you may have never heard of! Here are 9 examples of such instances.

7. Rain and Stephen Colbert

In May of 2007, Stephen Colbert came second in a Time magazine poll of the most influential person in the world. When he learned that he was beat by legendary K-Pop icon Rain, he started a mock feud with the idol!

After several playful jabs back and forth at each other, Rain ended up coming onto Stephen’s talk show, where the two of them had an epic dance battle. In the end, Rain came out on top after making a Dance Dance Revolution console explode with his moves!

(skipped unrelated.....)