Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

itemprop="name"Can you identify these 14 sexy Korean celebs by their abs?

kdrama_abs.png

It's not hard to tell that most male Korean celebrities have amazing bodies. In particular, flawless abs. And if you're a huge drama fan like me, you've Googled "Lee Min Ho abs" more than a few times...admit it. But how good are you at telling all your favorite stars apart by this drool-inducing body part?

This quiz is just for fun! Scroll down to see how many beautiful sets of chocolate abs you can recognize! We know this is tough, so we've also provided some helpful hints. Try not to drool too much...

(skipped unrelated.....)

Cropped_-_Rain.JPG

This man will always “bi” close to my heart.

ANSWER

14. Rain

source : dramafever

15-04-10 Rain Diamond Lover picture

credit 电视剧克拉恋人 weibo/ratoka@rain-cloud

e1%2816%29.jpg

e2%288%29.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

2015.04.10. Rain @ Grill5ta
co

credit:scorpiola

CREDIT iamyun62
https://instagram.com/p/1Syskqym0c/

11150419_942026039164637_395388414434951

-----------------------------------------

150410 Rain @ twitter & instagram

credit:scorpiola

rain_oppa

아~~ 좋아 장군이 스타킹 나갈준비 끝

rain_oppa

Ready to go end of general good Ah ~ ~ stockings

Translated by Bing

1779167_941799969187244_2368079805075201

RAIN @29rain
아~~ 좋아 장군이 스타킹 나갈준비 끝 https://instagram.com/p/1S2My9pSo2/RAIN @29rain
Ready to continue Ah ~ ~ favorite generals stockings end

https://instagram.com/p/1S2My9pSo2/

Translated by Bing

10421290_941799852520589_449700589015412

-------------------------------------

15-04-10 Rain_Oppa instagram

credit Rain_Oppa instagramratoka@rain-cloud

source https://instagram.com/p/1S2My9pSo2/

아~~ 좋아 장군이 스타킹 나갈준비 끝

English trans by @elsie_see twitter 

@29rain: ah~~good, Jangun is all ready to show on STAR KING (Korean talent show)

class="content-title" Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s Combined Real Estate Fortune Outranks All Other Celebrity Couples ilmare42 April 11, 2015

Source:soompi

Kim Tae Hee and Rain’s Combined Real Estate Fortune Outranks All Other Celebrity Couples

If Kim Tae Hee and Rain were to get married, the combined value of their properties would put them at the top of the list of celebrity couples with real estate investments.

On the April 11 episode of KBS‘s “Entertainment Weekly,” celebrity couples who own properties are ranked by the sum of their combined fortunes.

The program reveals that actor Jang Dong Gun owns a building worth 13.4 billion won (approximately $12.2 million USD), and his wife actress Go So Young owns one with a value of 10.3 billion won (approximately $9.4 million USD). Together, they have over 23.7 billion won (approximately $21.6 million USD) in properties, making them the current reigning celebrity king and queen of real estate in Korea.

jang dong gun go so young

However, the program notes that if Kim Tae Hee and Rain were to get married and combine their property fortunes, they’d grab the top spot.

Kim Tae Hee is the owner of a building that’s worth 11.8 billion won (approximately $10.7 million USD), while Rain owns a property worth 26.3 billion won (approximately $24 million USD), the sum of which would be 38.1 billion won (approximately $34.7 million USD)!

rain kim tae hee

Meanwhile, Rain recently sold his house in Seoul for a reportedly large amount of money, which sparked rumors that he was preparing for a wedding ceremony. However, Rain’s agency has stated that the couple is not currently planning to get married.

------------------------------------------

class="at_title"5 Best-Dressed Male Characters In Korean Dramas By Therese A. | April 11, 2015

Source:kpopstarz.com

Last week we rounded up our favorite fashionistas in the K-drama realm, now it's time to focusicon1.png our attention on the men who aced the style departmenticon1.png in their respective drama series.

skipped .   .   .   .   .

Rain as Lee Hyun Wook in "My Lovely Girl"

rain-my-lovely-girl-png.png?w=600

(Photo : SBS)

Lee Hyun Wook's style is probably not that different from Rain's typical wear. And that's no surprise because Rain is basically playing a character close to real life. Being a successful singer, songwriter, and producer Lee Hyun Wook wears a variety of outfits from corporate to casual. And while Lee Hyun Wook's style might look the same as those of other guys in drama series what makes him a standout is that he fits his outfits so well-literally and figuratively. (Hint: Rain has that chiseled bod, remember?)

more@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/191165/20150411/5-best-dressed-male-characters-korean-dramas.htm

-------------------------------------------

15-04-12 Rain LOVO Picture

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

source http://luolai.taiwan.tmall.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z0k.7386009.1997989141.d4915209.s6uh8o&shop_id=58940488&_lang=zh_CN:TB-GBK

mm1%2826%29.jpg

mm2%2812%29.jpg

mm3%286%29.jpg

mm4.png

mm5.png

mm6.png

mm7.png

mm8.png

--------------------------------------------

class="single__title entry-title"12 Idols Who Look Completely Different With Shaved Heads

April 12, 2015

Source:koreaboo

K-Pop idols are known for their elaborate hairstyles that seem to change every month, and often its hard to find hairstyles without long front bangs that hide their foreheads… but there comes a time in every male idols’ life when they shave their heads for the military, and that stylish and expensive hairstyle comes off.

While theres no debate as to whether they’re there still handsome as heck, they sure do look a bit different! Here’s a few idols who shaved their heads and showed off the shape of their craniums to the public.

skipped     .    .    .   .   .

4. Rain
Enlistment Date: October 11, 2011
Release Date: July 10, 2013
rain

more@http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/12-idols-who-look-completely-different-with-shaved-heads/

Thanks a lot azuvilla for all the updates in the thread. Thanks for sharing more photos about his upcoming C-drama. And about that Grill5taco pic, Rain looks lonely there, huh? I wonder why he's looking down, tinkering his mobile phone I guess? I'm sure he's not alone, but where are the others, huh? About General, it's been a while since the last I saw him. He's still cute & quite big now.

15-04-12 Rain Diamond Lover picture

credit 电视剧克拉恋人 weibo / ratoka -
http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

Just click on Rain's name and then click
VOTE//As many times as you can!
 http://www.hallyuwin.com/

1%28675%29.jpg

15-04-11 KBS - YunYeGaJunGye_Rain

https://vimeo.com/124730985

150411. from ratoka on Vimeo.

credit : memo-rain

*** For me, "MLG" was a great show. It gave me laughs when RAIN was on-board.

[info]Krystal & Rain are scheduled to attend My Lovely Girl promotion on Japanese Program '韓ラブ' in April 20 at 22:00

@Krystalized  Twitter

Krystal & Rain are scheduled to attend My Lovely Girl promotion on Japanese Program '韓ラブ' in April 20 at 22:00.

credit  @strongstrangers / memo-rain

Krystal is going to japan to promote My Lovely Girl Japanese version with Rain 

azuvilla2006 said:
class="at_title"5 Best-Dressed Male Characters In Korean Dramas By Therese A. | April 11, 2015

Source:kpopstarz.com

Last week we rounded up our favorite fashionistas in the K-drama realm, now it's time to focusicon1.png our attention on the men who aced the style departmenticon1.png in their respective drama series.

skipped .   .   .   .   .

Rain as Lee Hyun Wook in "My Lovely Girl"

(Photo : SBS)

Lee Hyun Wook's style is probably not that different from Rain's typical wear. And that's no surprise because Rain is basically playing a character close to real life. Being a successful singer, songwriter, and producer Lee Hyun Wook wears a variety of outfits from corporate to casual. And while Lee Hyun Wook's style might look the same as those of other guys in drama series what makes him a standout is that he fits his outfits so well-literally and figuratively. (Hint: Rain has that chiseled bod, remember?)

more@http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/191165/20150411/5-best-dressed-male-characters-korean-dramas.htm

-------------------------------------------

15-04-12 Rain LOVO Picture

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud

source http://luolai.taiwan.tmall.com/shop/view_shop.htm?spm=a1z0k.7386009.1997989141.d4915209.s6uh8o&shop_id=58940488&_lang=zh_CN:TB-GBK

more@http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/12-idols-who-look-completely-different-with-shaved-heads/

class="title entry-title"Global Diversity: The Hallyu Wave By D. LaShore on April 8, 2015 in Diversity and Inclusion, Diversity Management

Global diversity…a term many of us have heard or used at one time or another, but do we really know what global diversity is? What does it look like? How do we measure its effects? How can we tell what its impact is on the world? Where exactly do we look? These questions seem a bit daunting at first, but if we were to take a step back and look from a more pointed perspective, we’d find that global diversity has indeed impacted our day to day lives….at least in part. How do I know? Well, I’d say one of the first places to show signs of global diversity would be through the world of arts and entertainment. The entertainment industry is one of, if not, the first place to truly exhibit tangible evidence of diversity on a global scale. Be it movies, music, dance or the written word….arts and entertainment is the first place global diversity’s presence can truly be found, but just how far reaching is it? I would say about as far as the East is to West.

The Hallyu Wave…ever heard of it? Well, I hadn’t either until I had the distinct pleasure five years ago of watching a Hollywood film entitled “Ninja Assassin” starring Korean dancer/singer/actor Rain aka Jihoon Jung. The Hallyu Wave is the name given to this fast moving popularity “surge” of Asian culture, South Korean in particular, towards Western countries. If the Korean wave was burgeoning its way toward Western countries, then its trailblazing, ambassador was none other than Rain. Through his celebrity and his recognition as a world star, more eyes, ears and doors of the West have been opened towards those born of Eastern cultures.

Hallyu Wave 1After watching Rain in this film, I was left with a growing curiosity about this young Korean celebrity. That curiosity, in turn, led me on a quest to find out more about his culture and what else it may have to offer.

As I continued to explore, I became further acquainted not only with Rain as an actor, dancer and singer, but I was also introduced to another aspect of Korean entertainment as well. I was introduced to Korean dramas or as we “addicts” like to call them, K-dramas. K-dramas are the Asian equivalent to American sitcoms and nighttime soaps and they run the gamut from comedy to action to the historical and even to the paranormal. They are thoroughly entertaining and yes…they truly are addicting. To the Western eye, these shows are a refreshing change as they are much less sexualized than American sitcoms and dramas, which is a strong part of their appeal. Several web sites on the World Wide Web are dedicated to drama watching, generally speaking, but Asian dramas in particular. Sites like Dramafever, Viki, Good Drama, as well as other streaming sites like Netflix and Hulu all have extensive collections of dramas coming from Korea and other Asian countries geared specifically toward American viewers

Hallyu Wave

Shows like Full House, Coffee Prince, Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs and Faith are but a scant few to choose from on these sites and feature a virtual who’s who in the world of Korean entertainment. Because these dramas are extremely popular among American viewers, they usually prompt a lightening quick turn around on subtitling, which is painstakingly done by mostly volunteers and fellow drama watchers. Not to mention, most new dramas are made available for viewing in the U.S., while they are also simultaneously aired on network TV in their own countries. It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that a significant number of Americans are now fully engaged in what would be deemed representative of day-to-day life situations in Asia through drama watching. It can also be said that the Hallyu Wave didn’t just stop at TV.

Hallyu Wave 2

The Hallyu Wave is not only responsible for introducing its dramas to the West but it’s also responsible for spreading Korean Pop, R&B and Hip-Hop music to the masses in the West as well. Better known as K-Pop and K-R&B, this phenomenon is still spreading its wings towards Western audiences. From television to music, once again, Rain (or Mr. Magic Feet as he’s been affectionately called) led the way as one of the first Korean R&B/Pop artists to be recognized by American artists. Early on in his musical career, Rain’s talent was recognized by popular U.S. R&B/Hip-Hop singers Usher, Tyrese, Omarion (with whom he sung a duet), rapper Lil Kim, Sean “P. Diddy” Combs and pop singer Christina Aguilera (with whom he filmed a Pepsi commercial) to name a few, all through the connections of his musical mentor Jin-Young Park aka JYP.
It should also be mentioned that Rain lists the late legendary American artist Michael Jackson as his greatest musical influence, something that wouldn’t otherwise be brought to bear if not for the power of diversity on a global scale.

Clearly, global diversity is the reason why we see so many young Korean artists splay their talents through musical genres like Pop, R&B and Hip-Hop….musical genres not born to Asian culture.

Hallyu Wave 3

Also, because of Rain’s early collaborative efforts, inroads were made and doors began to open for many of his juniors in the Korean music industry who followed his lead. It’s no secret that Korean artists are still riding that wave to this day, groups like Big Bang, 2NE1, JYJ, ShinEE, 2 PM and Red Velvet to name only a few.

Hallyu Wave 4

More recently, the music industry has seen an increase in musical collaborations between American and Korean artists. Singer Brian McKnight collaborated with Rainstone on the song “Rainstorm” and Hip-Hop artist Kanye West has also collaborated with the very popular group JYJ on the song “Ayyy Girl” featured on their first English album entitled “The Beginning.” Also, Singer/rapper G-Dragon of the group Big Bang has collaborated with American rapper Missy Elliott as well. Many of these young artists have Rain’s considerable influence and global appeal to thank, as evidenced by his appearance twice in Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People issue (2006 and 2011 respectively).

Hallyu Wave 5

As Korean artists have become more popular in the West, their fandoms have begun to increase as well. Let’s just say that the fandom of Korean artists is a culture within a culture, as it were and just as diverse. Many popular entertainers have their own specific fan groups specially named for that individual or named for some aspect akin to the entertainer’s career. I couldn’t even begin to list them all so I won’t even try. However, since I am a fan of Rain I will say that we very aptly call ourselves “Clouds.”
Fan groups are also a significant part of spreading this idea of global diversity, as most of these groups can attest to actually having members spanning the globe. Rain has Clouds not only in his native Korea and across all of Asia but also in the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Hungary, Italy, Brazil and even Turkey. Yes, this young Korean artist has fans from just about every culture imaginable. Another aspect of fan groups is they usually have a place they “meet” online to chat, swap stories, along with ogling their favorite celeb.
For Clouds, that would be the Cloud USA fan and blog sites (cloudusa.wordpress.com and cloudusa.org), founded by Stephe Thornton and Terri Robinson. Since the five years I have been affiliated with Cloud USA, I’ve watched their blog/fan site grow by leaps and bounds. The popularity of the blog can be directly attributed to, at least in part, word of mouth and also by the immense network of Rain’s global fan base. What started as a hobby for two best friends, who just happened to be Rain fans, has grown to become an internationally recognized blog/fan site dedicated to Korea’s biggest entertainment export…Rain.

Hallyu Wave 6

Fan groups, at their core, spark cultural exchange not only by way of the artist(s) themselves, but one to another as well. Because of this phenomenon called the Hallyu Wave, friendships have been formed, new languages have been learned, recipes have been swapped, and trips to other countries have taken place and much, much more. This, to me, is a testament that true diversity is open to embracing those of cultures unlike one’s own and it sets no boundaries or limitations. Case in point, Dramafever’s web site has become a home for new shows hosted by individuals of non-Asian descent, as well as, writers of non-Asian descent. Shows like “K-Drama Dress for Less” hosted by lifestyle vlogger April Jackson (aka The Pink Fashion Ninja) and “Street Style Seoul” hosted by Kitae and his American co-host Kelly keep Dramafever watchers engaged in the ever eclectic fashion style of celebs and everyday citizens alike. Writers, like Stephe Thornton, also keep Dramafever readers informed with up-to-the-minute information about the career highlights of Korea’s most popular celeb…yes, you guessed it….Rain!

Hallyu Wave 7

At this juncture, I can honestly say that I still have so much more I’d like to learn about Korean culture and the Asian culture in general. Because of my connection to a diverse group of people via the Hallyu Wave, I have been afforded the opportunity to do just that. Honestly, what I’ve shared in this article has only begun to scratch the diversity surface…and that’s the truth. The Hallyu Wave is much too vast to chronicle its true impact in just one blog post, but one thing is certain, it shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. However, I truly believe this pop culture phenomenon/wave is the epitome of global diversity and all it represents. When arts and entertainment are at the forefront, diversity in itself spreads like a wildfire. As long as the masses are willing to be open to other cultures unlike their own, true global diversity will continue to spread its wings for many years to come.

Source:http://www.jhjeffersonconsulting.com/diversity-and-inclusion/global-diversity-the-hallyu-wave/

credit:RainCloudThailand

*** The part is about "MLG" to be aired next month in the Philippines via ABS-CBN network, the biggest channel actually in the Phils.  :))

150414 OBS_독특한 연예뉴스_[단독] 비·크리스탈 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀', 필리핀서 5월 첫 방송

[단독] 비·크리스탈 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀', 필리핀서 5월 첫 방송

credit : scorpiola - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=882472

[OBS 독특한 연예뉴스 정솔희 기자] '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀'가 필리핀에서 5월 중 첫 방송을 시작한다.

한 방송 관계자에 따르면 비와 크리스탈이 주연을 맡은 SBS 드라마 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀'가 오는 5월 필리핀 ABS-CBN 채널을 통해 방송된다.

'내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀'는 가요계를 무대로 상처투성이 청춘 남녀들이 음악을 통해 서로의 상처를 보듬고 진실한 사랑을 키워가는 코믹 감성의 로맨틱 러브 판타지 드라마로 비와 크리스탈을 비롯해 차예련, 인피니트 엘 등이 출연했다.

앞서 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀'는 방송되기 전부터 중국에 역대 최고 수출가인 32억원에 판매돼 큰 관심을 모았다. 이는 공효진과 조인성이 주연한 '괜찮아, 사랑이야'의 중국 수출가 20억원을 뛰어넘는 기록이다.

또한 방송 시작 후 19일만에 중국 최대 동영상 사이트 유쿠, 투도우 누적뷰 1억건을 돌파하며 중국 대륙을 뜨겁게 달궜던 '별에서 온 그대'의 기록을 크게 뛰어넘는 수치를 기록했다.

이에 중국 최대 국영 방송국 CCTV까지 '내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀'의 현지 인기 배경을 집중 조명하는 등 크게 주목한 바 있다.

한편 비는 최근 중국 드라마 데뷔작 '캐럿연인' 촬영을 마치고 차기작을 검토 중이다.

(영상=OBS '독특한 연예뉴스' 유푸른 기자)

OBS 독특한 연예뉴스 정솔희 기자 hwasung654@obs.co.kr

willenette said: Hi azuvilla, thanks for sharing the teaser clip here. I feel glad, too, dear that it will be shown on that Channel. Have you watched this on-run? I guess it has been plugged since last week or correct me if I'm wrong. I wonder when is the exact date of airing, huh? Will this drama be shown on the primetime or PM (Gold) shows, huh? I hope it would be a "prime time" TV programming.  Because this is the time with the most viewers and is generally where the local station reap much of their advertising revenues. In SK prime time usually runs from 8PM to 11:00PM during the week, while on Saturdays and Sundays, it runs from 7PM to 11PM. Family-oriented television shows are broadcast before 10PM, and adult-oriented television shows air after 10PM.  :-h

Guest merycote

This is just a reminder:
RAIN's April Schedule 
4/16 China Music Awards-China4/20 My Lovely Girl promo -Japan4/24 Japanese fanmeet- Seoul
cr: Alisa Rain
seems like we will be able to see our Rain these days~~ :)