Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

merycote said: yeahh I want to see him in a rom-com too.. but I would prefer him with another co-star, you know.. an actress more well recognized. I think she is not catagorized as an A list actress or so... I'm afraid to say~ 
Anyway ...I hope Rain will make the best decision for his comeback in dramaland~~ :3

Hi everyone, long time not see

Thanks for the updates....

For me, I hope RAIN can play along side Han Ji Won :D

I kinda miss him in a romcom drama, but if he decide to play in mellow drama it's fine with me.

As long as the drama has a good story and there is a great the chemistry between main characters :D

Btw this month RAIN INDONESIA celebrating 9th anniversary :D

Arinda said: Hi everyone, long time not see Thanks for the updates.... For me, I hope RAIN can play along side Han Ji Won :D I kinda miss him in a romcom drama, but if he decide to play in mellow drama it's fine with me. As long as the drama has a good story and there is a great the chemistry between main characters :D Btw this month RAIN INDONESIA celebrating 9th anniversary :D

*** This will be on June 15 in Chengdu, China. Can't wait. Although, it's not his own concert but just appearing in this show, looking forward to see his stage outfit & accessories here. rain-cloud.co.kr/

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzA3NTEyOTk2.html

[28-Apr-14][Mwave]Jung Yumi is Not Confirmed for ‘Discovery of Romance’

mwave.jpg

Jung Yumi spoke out about her rumored participation in the new drama,Discovery of Romance

On April 28, Jung Yumi’s agency spoke with Newsen, saying, “The casting is not confirmed but in discussion.”

“Detailed discussions haven’t even been exchanged. We heard from writer Jung Hyun Jung that she was preparing Discovery of Romance due our close relationship with her. We decided we’ll talk about it when things are more organized,” said the rep. “It’s not right to say she’s confirmed in the cast when we haven’t even really talked about it.”

KBS’ Discovery of Romance is written by Jung Hyun Jung, who also wrote the I Need Romance series for tvN. The writer and Jung Yumi have a close relationship after Jung Yumi’s appearance in I Need Romance 2

Photo credit: Newsen //Mwave /

class="post-title entry-title"Rain is in talk to star in KBS2's new drama 'Discovery of Love'

rain.jpg

According to an official source, Rain is considering to star in KBS2's new drama in August called "Discovery of Love".

On May 2nd, Cube DC - Rain's agency said,"Rain have received many offers to star in dramas, movies and also TV appearances","It's true that he received the offers for "Discovery of Love" and "Indian Summer" but he is still considering all of them carefully and so far he hasn't decided on any specific project yet"

"Discovery of Love" is about a girl who is a interior designer who owns a workshop with other designers. One day her ex-boyfriend suddenly reappears in front of her which sets her off on a journey to find her true love.

source : dailykpopnews

rain-cloud.co.kr/

Source: http://blog.naver.com/pbrosound/30190111983?viewType=pc

가수 비(rain) 뮤직비디오 "la song" 촬영기! - 미공개 장면들; 

이미월드 스타가 된 비의 뮤직비디오 촬영이 있었는데요;  

느지막하게 포스팅 하네요.  

미공개 장면들입니다. ㅋㅋㅋ 다 편집되었더라구요.  

라송 la song 은 룸펜스 감독이 촬영을 했는데요;  

바켓드러밍 장면이 있었어요 ㅋ 렉토 루즈와 엽 파트장의  모습이  

IMG_3390.jpg

영하 10도 가까이 되는 추위였는데요. ㅋㅋ 아프리카 댄서 마베나의 모습도 보이네요. 다들 추운날씨에 ; 덜덜덜 

IMG_3392.jpg

가수 비(rain)옆에 렉토 루즈와 엽파트장..   

IMG_3399.jpg

스윙댄스 추시는 분들도;  

컵셉이 남미의 뜨거움을 나타네는 컨셉이라서 ; 이장면들은 눈때문에 다 편집이 되어버렸답니다. ;; ㅠㅠ 

IMG_3401.jpg

실제로 보니 비도 멋지게 생겼더라구요. 키도 크고 덩치도;; 음 괜히 월드 스타는 아닌가 봅니다.  

버컷드러밍에 맞춰서  즉흥댄스도 췄지만;;; 차마 동영상은 안올리겠습니다. 너무 멋져서;  

IMG_3405.jpg

까뽀에이라 하는 에스빤딸롱;;  추운데도 침낭에서 잘자더군요; 그래서인지 모든 장면에 편집되어 .. 단 한컷도 나오지 않음요 ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

IMG_3407.jpg

뮤직비디오 대기는 버스에서 했어요. 우리 멤버들 얼굴에 다 페인팅을 하고 ;  

다행히 버스는 춥지 않았답니다. 라송 뮤비는 이렇게 추울때 촬영이 되었답니다. ^^ 

IMG_3411.jpg

파주 근교 였는데요  

눈이와도 즐겁게 놀고 있는 자이온루즈(zion luz)와 산 파트장..  

역시 리더와 디렉터는 여유 만만 하네요.  

IMG_3463.jpg

여튼 즐거웠던 비 뮤직 비디오 촬영이였습니다. ^^ 

[출처] 가수 비(rain) 뮤직비디오 "la song" 촬영기! - 미공개 장면들;|작성자 pbrosound

@willenette‌ chinese character Hanzi is not easy to pronounce. Because one word contains 4 ways to speak. And Rain's dialog will be long.

But, I'm sure he will do his best.

I'm proud of him when heard his pronounciation in Ninja Assasin's interview, as Asian, as Korean as we know english is not his #1 language. But, he did well.

rainyday293 said: @willenette‌ chinese character Hanzi is not easy to pronounce. Because one word contains 4 way to speak. And Rain's dialog will be long. But, I'm sure he will do his best. I'm proud of him when heard his pronounciation in Ninja Assasin's interview, as Asian, as Korean as we know english is not his #1 language. But, he did well.

Guest merycote

Please vote for Rain 
POLL: Which star would be a devoted daughter and son to his/her parents? 
image[sTAR RANKING VOTE] - Vote for your favorite star!

Topic: Which star would be a devoted daughter and son to his/her parents? 

Today is Parents' Day here in Korea 
And Mothers' Day and Fathers' Day is soon to come in the United States as well.
Give us your opinion  We will be waiting 

*When voting, please press "LIKE" button of the name of the candidate*
You're precious vote might not be counted if you only put comments 

Link: https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/641266745947559/?type=1
cr: Showbiz Korea

http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

大家好久不见。我的电影作品《露水红颜》辗转上海、维也纳多地、历时50天拍摄完成,现已开始后期制作。感谢小说原作者@张小娴 女士对我们的信任,感谢摄影指导杨述,感谢@刘亦菲 、@RAIN-JIHOON ,陈冲老师、@王学好 、@唐嫣 、安志杰等同甘共苦的全组成员。影片定于11月奉上,请大家多关注支持。

m1%2844%29.jpg

14-05-08 Rain The Prince 2014 Gif

g1.gif

g2.gif

g3.gif

g4.gif

g5.gif

g5.gif

g6.gif

g7.gif

g8.gif

g9.gif

Credit 郑男神的傲娇云 Weibo / http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/14-05-08-rain-the-prince-2014-gif

class="at_title"Rain-Liu Yifei, Filming For Movie 'Good-Looking Couple'

rain liu yifei movie

Singer Rain and the Chinese actress Liu Yifei filming for a movie together was revealed.

The director of the movie "Hong Yan Lu Shui" posted on his Weibo yesterday a picture from the movie set, catching much attention from fans waiting for the movie.

The director said, "Hello everyone, it's been a while. We finished our 50 days of filming for 'Hong Yan Lu Shui' around Shanghai and began our second half of the work." He also thanked the cast and the staff members for their hard work.

In the picture, Liu Yifei and Rain are standing with the director in between them. Even though not much was revealed through the picture, just the simple image of the two standing next to each other brought much excitement to the fans.

The movie "Hong Yan Lu Shui" will be released in November.

source : kpopstarz