Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

willenette, today is the day, real sad, but must be done. We didn't have news about the clouds' plan for his farewell.. Hope everything will push through and many, many fans will be there. We will know later. :D

Hi anjjo, ye, TODAY has FINALLY..............COME! The most dreaded day that I don't want to appear..............I feel that I don't want to hear news or even see photos of it during this time - IDK if I still could post................ Dear, really feeling sad.........I just hope many fans will be there to send him off...........I hope he won't cry...............just having misty-eye, RAIN, that I could look at you like that.....I can't say goodbye, dear since up to now, I really don't want him to go...........I hate the word.........just can say I'll be missing him a lot............I hope you could still see me later on............here.............or there............ :sweatingbullets:<_< I'll try to condition my mind what to post...........

Rain, joins the army today, the 11th : "I will do my best"

201110110718501112_1.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (29, Jeong Ji-hoon) joins the National Service today (11th) as an army soldier.

He is joining the 306 training base in Euijungbu around 1PM, to do his best for the next 2 years for his country.

Having notified the date of his admittance on his official website on the 23rd last month, he said, "I am so embarrassed and sorry because I think it's too late. As much as I am going late, I am going to do my best with devotion".

At his final concert that was held in Seoul on the 9th, he said, "I think I've been doing well so far. I am about to take rest stop for a while. I am going to work hard on something else in that rest stop. Don't worry about me".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

[10-11] [Photos] fans started to gather for Rain

fans started to Gather to send rain off for MS.

Credits: @RainCloudBi @twitter.com / rainloveraine-rainlegend

420851939.jpg

420817431.jpg

420796909.jpg

Hi anjjo, ye, TODAY has FINALLY..............COME! The most dreaded day that I don't want to appear..............I feel that I don't want to hear news or even see photos of it during this time - IDK if I still could post................ Dear, really feeling sad.........I just hope many fans will be there to send him off...........I hope he won't cry...............just having misty-eye, RAIN, that I could look at you like that.....I can't say goodbye, dear since up to now, I really don't want him to go...........I hate the word.........just can say I'll be missing him a lot............I hope you could still see me later on............here.............or there............ :sweatingbullets:<_< I'll try to condition my mind what to post...........

willenette, my heart bleeds too, but we must be brave to face reality specially with these developments and thanks for the pics of the fans that are already there for the send-off.

11-10-11 Hana tweet about Rain

Rain bow to his father... His father and sister crying..... also MBLAQ They are crying

t1%287%29.PNG

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

willenette, my heart bleeds too, but we must be brave to face reality specially with this developments and thanks for the pics of the fans that are already there for the send-off.

11-10-11 Hana tweet about Rain

Rain bow to his father... His father and sister crying.....

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting Hana's tweet here - This is the reason why as much as possible I don't want to visit any of his threads/sites is because of what I would possibly read such as things like this, I feel so sad reading this.............. Dearrrrr.....what are we going to do? :sweatingbullets:<_<

Rain gets preview of military life in new film

1110101401.jpg

Fans gather to hear a beach-side press conferene at Haeundae, Sunday, during the first weekend of the BIFF. Asia’s largest film festival will continue until Oct. 14. / Yonhap

1110101402.jpg

By Lee Hyo-won

BUSAN — Rain will be entering the military to complete his mandatory two-year service for Korean men this week, but the mega pop star says he has already had an intense preview of army life through his upcoming air force movie.

“I experienced seven months of life in the barracks while shooting the movie,” said the 29-year-old Friday about “Soar Into the Sun.” “It was painful not being able to eat whenever I wanted.”

The press junket for the film, which is slated for theater release in 2012, marked one of his last public appearances.

In “Soar,” Rain, or Jung Ji-hoon as he prefers to be called for acting projects, plays a free-spirited Air Force pilot who, after pulling off a dangerous stunt during an air show, gets demoted to the combat flying team.

There he meets the unit’s ace pilot (Yoo Joon-sang), to whom he loses for the first time. He matures through forming new rivalry relations, friendships and romantic ties and is put to the ultimate test when the team ventures into enemy territory.

The filming process entailed intense training that only the most elite minority undergo. The g-force test, which involves spinning in a machine at high velocity, proved to be especially difficult, say the actors.

“I almost fainted but regained consciousness almost miraculously,” said Rain. Yoo on the other hand passed out twice before finally passing the test on his third shot. “I was like the guinea pig for the movie; because I was the youngest among those that were set to do flying scenes I always had to go first.”

“Soar” is the first local project to feature a Boeing F-15K. It is also the first time an Asian film is portraying the Air Force.

“The movie will offer fans aerial sequences that have never been seen before in Korean cinema,” said director Kim Dong-hoon. He added that the film outsourced to the Hollywood team that worked on blockbusters such as “Inception” and “The Dark Knight” for the flying scenes.

For Rain, the film marks a special homecoming after working on Hollywood projects “Speed Racer” and “Ninja Assassin.”

Special homecoming project

“After shooting movies in the United States I really missed speaking Korean lines again,” he said. “But I was first and foremost drawn to the script and was amazed how all the actors that I thought would be perfect for the main roles ended up taking part in the film.”

In addition to Rain and Yoo, other cast members include starlet Shin Se-kyung, who recently made her big screen debut in “Hindsight”; actress Lee Ha-na, who makes a comeback after a long hiatus; and popular TV drama personality Kim Sung-soo.

“We all became very, very good friends during the filming. We had a great team,” said Lee. Her co-stars revealed how talented a singer she is and Lee admitted that she is working on an album to be released next year.

Shin, who appears as a mechanic, said she felt more comfortable playing her down-to-earth role, wearing minimal make-up and casual clothes. Yoo, on the other hand, said he had to work out very hard to create a muscular build for his part. It marks a break away from his usual guy-next-door roles, most notably in dramas a la Hong Sang-soo. The actor is set to appear with the seminal French actress Isabelle Huppert in Hong’s next film.

“We had a lot of fun on the set but it was painful because everyone kept reminding me of how I was due for military service. I am happy though that I can leave with happy memories,” said Rain.

The singer-actor will begin his stint as an active-duty solder at the Uijeongbu 306 Reserve Battalion on Tuesday.

jhdo@koreatimes.co.kr

More pictures.....................

Credits: @RainCloudBi @usi_yuka and @RainBiloveSG @twitter.com / rainloveraine-rainlegend

420865952.jpg

420859196.jpg

420869171.jpg

420878934.jpg?

81qas.jpg

*** RAIN wants to be in an active-service as his physical condition is well. So, don’t worry about him, guys! He could manage...... :sweatingbullets:<_<

Farewell, Rain

20111010_seoulbeats_rain2-243x300.jpg

Super-global-megastar Rain will finally enter the military on October 11th. Some K-pop fans, particularly the younger ones may consider Rain as an older, played-out act which isn’t uncommon with all the young blood running around. However, Rain has only been super-crazy-popular since about 2004. Really as much as we rip him for his attitude, his Engrish and his futile attempts at world domination, he really is the most visible K-pop artist in the U.S. You can thank Steven Colbert for that. And Time Magazine (and Clouds).

Which does give credence to his success. His fans’ steadfast resolution to get him on that list, reason be damned, caused confusion and curiosity amongst many Americans. But it also got his name and image out to the general populace, and Rain was game to take advantage of it.

Technically he has accomplished more overseas than anyone so far. He was one of the first K-pop singers to score hardcore Japanese fans, he’s had performances in Las Vegas, two mediocre movies, and hey, an MTV Award. I think at the end of his enlistment he could craft a decent career in movies, taking into account what his options would be.

Honestly, there’s a reason that they say “respect your elders” and with Rain there is much to admire. He has always come across to me as his own man, even when under the thumb of JYP. Now that he has his own company, he and the former manager are like equals. The pop idols of present have varying levels of talent, but there is still that invisible ball and chain.

That kind of independence and self confidence is not always gotten easily, especially in the world of manufactured music – I would be surprised if 5% of the groups and singers we encounter today achieve the longevity and name recognition Rain has. He’s built a powerful brand unique to himself, and it would highly benefit any of the youngins’ to study him closely.

As another note on his career as a K-pop artist, I would say legend status (as a pop singer) is surpassed only by Shinwha in his success. His official fan count may have dropped some, but they are loyal, a quality Shinwha’s fans have in spades.

I also want to say (and prepare for the shock waves of sentimentality here) that as a K-pop fan that has spent about four years writing and learning, and immersing myself in this wonderful culture , I have Rain to thank for bringing me into it all. Godspeed, Rain. I always thought you were hot before I knew about the double-eyelids.

Source : seoulbeats

willenette, he looks fine to me. :D

11-10-11 Rain new picture ( shaved his head)

credit DC/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

raiiin.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

111011 Rain @ training base 306 in Euijeongbu.

20%285%29.JPG

21%284%29.jpg

29%283%29.jpg

30%283%29.jpg

31%282%29.jpg

33%282%29.jpg

34%282%29.jpg

35%282%29.jpg

36%282%29.jpg

38%282%29.jpg

39%282%29.jpg

9%285%29.jpg

3%2812%29.jpg

40%282%29.jpg

18%285%29.jpg

4%288%29.jpg

5%287%29.jpg

6%285%29.jpg

8%284%29.JPG

10%284%29.jpg

14%285%29.jpg

15%285%29.JPG

16%285%29.jpg

17%285%29.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 1,200 fans come to say goodbye to Rain

20111010_rain2_enlistment.jpg

On October 11th, over 1,200 fans gathered in front of the military base entrance to say goodbye to singer/actor Rain.

The world star will officially be joining the army today through a base camp in Gyeongido. After five weeks of intensive basic training, the singer will move on to carry out his duties as a soldier.

Wave after wave of fangirls from both Korea and overseas flocked to the entrance area, diligently waiting for their idol’s arrival. Due to the massive number of visitors, numerous security guards and ambulance vehicles were stationed nearby as a precaution against any incidents.

A military personnel stated, “We prepared emergency vehicles due to the sheer amount of visitors. Accidents could occur, such as fatigue or physical injuries.”

Rain withdrew from his career with a big bang, as he released a digital single, wrapped up a nationwide tour, and even participated in the ‘Gangnam Hallyu Festival‘ on the 9th.

Stay tuned to allkpop for updates on his appearance at the base!

Source:allkpop

Oct-11-2011] Teary-eyed, Rain enters the army.

1318307195_214820.jpg

Rain entered the army via 306 drafts in Eujubgbu, Kyungki-do region on the afternoon of the 11th.

He'll undergo a basic military training for five weeks there and then will be on the active list.

Hundreds of his fans flocked to see him off from every corner of the globe, and the scene where he was entering the drafts was transmitted live by satellite all over the country via cable channel tvN.

Meanwhile, Rain attended 'Gangnamm Hanryu Festival' held on the Youngdong Grand Boulevard last 9th and completed his last performance before entering the army.

Credit to TV Edaily http://news.nate.com/View/20111011n12613&mid=e0403&cid=300526

English translation by rain bird.

willenette, he looks fine to me. :D

11-10-11 Rain new picture ( shaved his head)

credit DC/ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

111011 Rain @ training base 306 in Euijeongbu.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 1,200 fans come to say goodbye to Rain

*quoted image*

On October 11th, over 1,200 fans gathered in front of the military base entrance to say goodbye to singer/actor Rain.

The world star will officially be joining the army today through a base camp in Gyeongido. After five weeks of intensive basic training, the singer will move on to carry out his duties as a soldier.

Wave after wave of fangirls from both Korea and overseas flocked to the entrance area, diligently waiting for their idol’s arrival. Due to the massive number of visitors, numerous security guards and ambulance vehicles were stationed nearby as a precaution against any incidents.

A military personnel stated, “We prepared emergency vehicles due to the sheer amount of visitors. Accidents could occur, such as fatigue or physical injuries.”

Rain withdrew from his career with a big bang, as he released a digital single, wrapped up a nationwide tour, and even participated in the ‘Gangnam Hallyu Festival‘ on the 9th.

Stay tuned to allkpop for updates on his appearance at the base!

Source:allkpop

anjjo, ye, he looks fine but you could see in his eyes the sadness, dear...................Thanks for posting more captures here. I feel like I've put almost my most time to K-pop because of this one man. I feel like a part of me is gone feel happy that I see so many fans from all over Asia, like HK, Taiwan, Japan.................Rain did leave with a BANG! Remember to stay healthy and strong, RAIN! I'll forever be a CLOUD! Sad as I may be but I’ll forever support him, will re-watch your old movies and dramas, and still listen to your old albums while you're away. Saranghae, Oppa! I'll wait for you - August 2013! :sweatingbullets:<_<

anjjo, here comes the drought... (?) I hope not! :sweatingbullets:<_<

Rain's younger sister Hana's tweet about him_Sobbing.

image_normal.jpg

daisybong marciahana

아빠도울고 나도울고... 안울려고했는데.. 오빠가 아빠한테 절하는 모습을 보니 눈물이 ㅠㅠ 어어어ㅏ아앙 ㅠㅠ

Both my daddy and I couldn't help crying..

Seeing oppa (Rain) making a deep bow to daddy made me cry..ㅠㅠ

Sobbing ㅠㅠ

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/daisybong

Rain salutes his crying fans, “I’ll do my best to come back in one piece”

h_111011_005.jpg

On October 11th, singer/actor Rain bid farewell to his fans before leaving to begin his military life.

At 1:10 PM, the star arrived at his training camp in Gyeongido, and fans burst into tears when they realized that this would be their last moment together before his hiatus.

Bowing deeply, Rain greeted, “Hello everyone. I feel like I’m causing a commotion again because of my enlistment. I’m sorry. I’ll do my best to come back in one piece.” Rain then took off his hat and revealed his military-standard buzzcut. He waved goodbye to his fans cheerfully, before heading in for duty.

Rain’s enlistment attracted over 1,200 people to the training camp and television channels like tvN and Mnet were present to live broadcast his leave. Aside from fellow actor Hyun Bin, Rain was the only other celebrity whose military departure was relayed live.

The world star gave his all before withdrawing from his celebrity career; he released a digital single, wrapped up his last concert ‘Last of the Best‘, and even participated in the ‘Gangnam Hallyu Festival‘. He will also appear in a special 90-minute pre-recorded episode at 6PM KST today through Mnet TV.

Rain will be undergoing an intensive 5-week training program before carrying out his official duties as a soldier. Let’s wish him the best of luck!

Source + Photos: Nate, as tagged / allkpop

Rain joins the Army while over a thousand fans cry

October 11, 2011

2011101111020006754_3.jpg

Over one thousand fans from all over the world came to see Rain join the Army.

On the 11th, Rain entered 306 drafts in Uijeongbu. He will have basic military training for five weeks and serve as a soldier for one year and ten months.

Before Rain entered the facility, he said, “Thank you for coming and I’m sorry that I made a fuss about me joining the Army.”

He took off his cap and showed his short hair. Then he saluted to his fans and the fans yelled out his name and tears welled up in Rain’s eyes.

Rain walked in to the building after saying, “I will do my best in the Army. Thank you.”

Many fans cried at Rain’s good-bye.

2011101111020006754_4.jpg

2011101113544350520_1.jpg

2011101113520729846_1-e1318312701226.jpg

2011101113504916049_1-e1318312712309.jpg

Over one thousand fans from many countries, including, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Macao, Japan, and more came to see Rain.

They were holding flash cards, saying: “We will always be here.” “I will wait for you.” “My heart only remembers you.”

Over one hundred outlets from all over the world came to cover the news as well.

Members of MBLAQ, the group Rain created, accompanied Rain.

Rain debuted in 1998 as a member of idol group Fan Club, then he went solo in 2002. He has been releasing many hit

songs and has appeared on many TV series and movies. He also became a worldwide star by appearing in Hollywood

movies.

Source:Starnews

Rain joins the Army while over a thousand fans cry

October 11, 2011

*quoted image*

Over one thousand fans from all over the world came to see Rain join the Army.

On the 11th, Rain entered 306 drafts in Uijeongbu. He will have basic military training for five weeks and serve as a soldier for one year and ten months.

Before Rain entered the facility, he said, “Thank you for coming and I’m sorry that I made a fuss about me joining the Army.”

He took off his cap and showed his short hair. Then he saluted to his fans and the fans yelled out his name and tears welled up in Rain’s eyes.

Rain walked in to the building after saying, “I will do my best in the Army. Thank you.”

Many fans cried at Rain’s good-bye.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Over one thousand fans from many countries, including, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Macao, Japan, and more came to see Rain.

They were holding flash cards, saying: “We will always be here.” “I will wait for you.” “My heart only remembers you.”

Over one hundred outlets from all over the world came to cover the news as well.

Members of MBLAQ, the group Rain created, accompanied Rain.

Rain debuted in 1998 as a member of idol group Fan Club, then he went solo in 2002. He has been releasing many hit

songs and has appeared on many TV series and movies. He also became a worldwide star by appearing in Hollywood

movies.

Source:Starnews

anjjo, thanks for sharing more news here. Have you seen Baekga's face - he's so sad, the same thing as his boys......... RAIN, I will stay just here for you!! Stay safe! I'll definitely wait for your explosive comeback. Ugh………….his boys, MBLAQ cried! (I read it…) Two years with no Rain at all has started, dear………..Boooo……… I’m so sad because two years is such a long wait. Do you know that aside from Hyun Bin, Rain was the only other celebrity whose military departure was relayed live? And I’m so proud of RAIN! :sweatingbullets:<_<

This is really hard....I was trying hard not to think about this and not cry....but after seeing those pictures of Rain trying hard not to cry made my heart ache for him.... We will wait for your safe return Jung Ji Hoon ssi.... Please be strong and stay healthy... I know the hardest thing for him while serving his mandatory service is not eating food whenever he wanted to....

Aja aja Fighting Binim!

Guest justblaqcloud

the day has come T_T

but we'll waiting for him till he back on 10 July 2013

i'll make sure to buy Rain's new album & watch his new movie..Fighting Clouds!!!

[10-11] 11-10-11 YTN News - Rain enlisted to army

credit YTN //CAP BY RATOKA

My link

BIFF 2011│Jung Ji-hoon: "Soar Into the Sun" was "extremely pleasant" last pic

2011100719394856298_1.jpg

He may have had to face his claustrophobia and even almost fainted but singer-actor Jung Ji-hoon says his upcoming film "Soar Into the Sun" was "an extremely pleasant" last project to take on before entering the military.

Jung, also known by his stage name Rain, made the remark at a press conference during the ongoing Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) in Busan on Friday, just four days ahead of leaving for the military to fulfill the two-year duty required of all Korean men.

"Initially and ultimately, it was the script that I was completely drawn to and although you my not believe this, I had also thought the movie would be great with the actors that actually got cast to it," an enthusiastic Jung said of the film also starring actors Shin Se-gyeong, Yu Jun-sang, Kim Sung-su, Lee Ha-na, Jung Suk-won and Lee Jong-suk.

However, shooting the pic, Korea's first-ever aerial action drama with F-15K fighter jets, was no easy task.

Jung plays a free-spirited and curious Air Force pilot named Tae-hun in the film revolving around the life, love and comradeship of fighter pilots amid a risky situation on the Korean Peninsula, roughed basely on 1964 Korean film “Red Muffler."

And to take on their characters, the director and the entire cast, except Shin who plays a mechanic and Jung who plays a rescue worker, underwent G tests, used to determine whether fighter pilots or astronauts can deal with extreme G forces.

Pilots have three chances to survive a 15-second 6G test to be able to qualify and Jung passed the test in one go and even a 9G test immediately after, the first time for it to happen in the world, co-star Kim explained.

However, it was such a difficult test that Jung's toes became paralyzed the next day, Kim said, and Jung added, "I almost fainted."

Jung then further explained, "I guess I had thought it would be a pretty easy test which I ended up paying for dearly. I even have claustrophobia so I had to clench my teeth to pass it."

The pic is set for a local release in the earlier half of next year.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011100719394856298

Top K-pop star Rain joins Army

EUIJEONGBU, South Korea, Oct. 11 (Yonhap) -- South Korean pop singer and actor Rain entered a boot camp on Tuesday amid a barrage of camera flashes from journalists to begin his mandatory military service.

Rain, 29, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is one of the most popular male celebrities in Korea and is widely known across Asia.

AEN20111011007700315_01_i.jpg

"Thank you for coming. ... I'll see you later," he said smiling brightly and bowing politely to about 1,000 journalists and his fans gathering in front of the main gate of the boot camp in Euijeongbu, 23 kilometers north of Seoul, to see him.

Some of the fans, including hundreds from Japan, Taiwan and China and other Asian nations, burst into tears when the singer walked into the camp after bidding farewell.

The singer is scheduled to go through about eight weeks of basic training at the boot camp and finish his remaining period of his 22-month-long military service in another place.

AEN20111011007700315_02_i.jpg

source:http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports

-----------------------------------------------------------

[Oct-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's friends (kevinra & noniboy23) say farewell to him (from Twitter)_Take care and be healthy.

002__3__normal.jpg

gangyoon kevin ra

kevinra gangyoon kevin ra

친구야 잘다녀오렴 2013년 7월10일 금방온다 항상 건강챙기고 다치지않게 조심해

My friend..See you later..10 July 2013 will soon come..

Always be careful with your health, and take care that you are not to hurt..

image_normal.jpg

Ronnie Yang

noniboy23 Ronnie Yang

그 언제가 바로 오늘이더구나.. 그 언제가 벌써라는 말로 곧 다가오겠지.. 건강하거라.. http://yfrog.com/nvt35aj

This is the day that you leave..

I hope for the day I can say this soon - It seems like you left just a few days ago, and it's already time to be separated from the army....

Be healthy..

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/@kevinra / http://twitter.com/#!/@noniboy23

and.jpg

dc.jpg

[Oct-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's friends (kevinra & noniboy23) say farewell to him (from Twitter)_Take care and be healthy.

*quoted image*

gangyoon kevin ra

kevinra gangyoon kevin ra

친구야 잘다녀오렴 2013년 7월10일 금방온다 항상 건강챙기고 다치지않게 조심해

My friend..See you later..10 July 2013 will soon come..

Always be careful with your health, and take care that you are not to hurt..

*quoted image*

Ronnie Yang

noniboy23 Ronnie Yang

그 언제가 바로 오늘이더구나.. 그 언제가 벌써라는 말로 곧 다가오겠지.. 건강하거라.. http://yfrog.com/nvt35aj

This is the day that you leave..

I hope for the day I can say this soon - It seems like you left just a few days ago, and it's already time to be separated from the army....

Be healthy..

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/@kevinra / http://twitter.com/#!/@noniboy23

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for sharing here the messages thru tweet from his (2) friends................July 10, 2013 - will MARK my calendar for this special date.................. :sweatingbullets:<_<

[10-11] 11-10-11 TV Daily News_Rain enlisted to army

credit TV Daily // Cap by ratoka

My link

[Oct-11-2011]<Eng.tans> Rain saying farewell to fans just before enlisting in the Army.

1:11

Reporters : Rain! stand up, please!

1:29

Hi, everyone..

1:34

Thank you for coming.

1:36~1:44

Anyway, I apologize for any inconvenience this obtrusive farewell may cause you (against my will)

1:50

And.. I'll be back after doing the right thing (as a soldier). Thank you.

2:03~2:14

Reporters : Rain! take your cap off and raise your hand in salute, please!!!

2:52~3:03

Thank you for coming, and thank you for the love many of you have given me over the past decade. See you later.

Credit : rain bird

[10-11] 11-10-11 Jtunecamp - Rain message

credit : jtunecamp @ YT / ratoka-rainlegend

My link

[Oct-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's message one hour before enlisting in the Army. (by J.Tune Camp)

0:33~0:40

HI, everyone..I have about one hour before enlisting in the Army.

I'll be back after doing what is expected of me.

0:44~0:46

Thanks to your support for the past decade, I've been able to accomplish so much.

0:47~0:52

Please always be healthy and happy, and I hope you'll have a life filled with happiness.

0:53~1:03

Taking a long look back over my life, a lot has happened.

Many of you moved my hearts and I was able to cry and laugh..

I love you.. Thank you..

Source : J.Tune Camp

bbly, that's the spirit my friend! Rain really touched our lives and plans :lol::lol:

And I hope I will be still there when he comes back *sigh*, life is often strange and people do change.

*** RAIN wants to be in an active-service as his physical condition is well. So, don’t worry about him, guys! He could manage...... :sweatingbullets:<_<

Farewell, Rain

*quoted image*

Super-global-megastar Rain will finally enter the military > Rain saying farewell to fans just before enlisting in the Army.

1:11

Reporters : Rain! stand up, please!

1:29

Hi, everyone..

1:34

Thank you for coming.

1:36~1:44

Anyway, I apologize for any inconvenience this obtrusive farewell may cause you (against my will)

1:50

And.. I'll be back after doing the right thing (as a soldier). Thank you.

2:03~2:14

Reporters : Rain! take your cap off and raise your hand in salute, please!!!

2:52~3:03

Thank you for coming, and thank you for the love many of you have given me over the past decade. See you later.

Credit : rain bird

[10-11] 11-10-11 Jtunecamp - Rain message

credit : jtunecamp @ YT / ratoka-rainlegend

My link

[Oct-11-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's message one hour before enlisting in the Army. (by J.Tune Camp)

0:33~0:40

HI, everyone..I have about one hour before enlisting in the Army.

I'll be back after doing what is expected of me.

0:44~0:46

Thanks to your support for the past decade, I've been able to accomplish so much.

0:47~0:52

Please always be healthy and happy, and I hope you'll have a life filled with happiness.

0:53~1:03

Taking a long look back over my life, a lot has happened.

Many of you moved my hearts and I was able to cry and laugh..

I love you.. Thank you..

Source : J.Tune Camp

Thank you dear for sharing his last message to us!

He's smiling but deep down inside him he's tearing apart.... Just like how we feel... I'm trying hard not to be sad but after watching all the footage, reading all the articles, seeing the pictures, you can't stop your tears from rolling down.... I never thought I will feel like this over a celebrity... But Rain is not just a celebrity, he's a living legend.... The King of Asian Pop Music.... A multitalented person that brought so much honor and glory to his country.... He should've been exempted from the military service because of all the things he has done but because he's not an Olympic athlete who won a medal he can't be exempted..... Oh well, enough of my venting out and ranting.... I might say words that might be offensive ....

anjjo, thanks for sharing here the messages thru tweet from his (2) friends................July 10, 2013 - will MARK my calendar for this special date.................. :sweatingbullets:<_<

Hi willenette, this is day 2 and the real time without Rain, am I right? coz yesterday he was still with us through so many news of his farewell. Like all fans, I am counting the days. :D Until now, I am still emotionally drained but so happy that his enlistment had been in broadcast all over the world. :D

And I hope I will be still there when he comes back *sigh*, life is often strange and people do change.

Hi bbly, you're so right, we don't know what the future holds for us, but as of now and I hope, forever, we'll remain as Rain fans, love support him all the way we can. :wub:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Oct-12-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain's friends talking to each other about how much they miss Rain via Twitter.

-Brief summary -

Most of them are offering words of encouragement to Rain, feeling an emptiness in their hearts now that they've sent him off to the army.

They handed their letters to him on the spot, so he should read the letters in the privacy of his own space by now and might be moved to tears by the letters.

After he left, there has been a big hole in their hearts and they are realizing the importance of his presence.

Source : Twitter (from gori7911, NyPark79, Oogtak, myjangun, miyeon_y, nonibiy23, Kevinra, EnyonNG2, & showdirectorCEO Tweeters)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actress Go So Young sends a supportive message to Rain

2011-10-12

20111011_gosoyoung.jpg

Rain got a warm send-off from the 1,200 fans who gathered outside of his military base to say goodbye, but before he arrived, he took part in a farewell party, where actress Go So Young wished her junior the best.

tvN ‘E news‘ showed live footage of Rain enlisting in the army, as well as clips from Rain’s last concert, ‘Last of the Best‘. During the concert’s afterparty, Go So Young expressed her support for Rain by saying, “I knew Rain before his debut. He is one of my favorite artists and it’s sad to see him go“.

Go So Young was asked, “Are you going to go visit him?”, to which she responded, “Would he want me to? I think he has a lot more friends who are younger and prettier.”

The actress bid Rain adieu with, “I hope that you will work hard during your given years in the army and I hope to see you again soon after two years. Fighting!”

Source & Photo: Naver//allkpop

----------------------------------------------------------------

[perezhilton] Korean Singing Sensation Rain Leaves Pop Career Behind To Enter The Army!

12-Oct-11

rain__oPt.jpg

South Korean Pop Star Rain Performance Army

South Korean sensation Rain has left the microphones and groupies to serve his country — for two years anyways.

The decision wasn't made through free will, though. It's the law!

After the Korean War of 1950-1953, all able-bodied South Korean men are required to serve about two to three years.

Rain got away with it until now, and entered service at the older age of 29.

As he thanked his fans for ten years of love, who were all teary and waving goodbye banners, the singer gave a salute (pictured above) as he departed on his next adventure.

…as soon as the two years are up, he'll be back…but will his career be able to survive the publicity coma??

All able-bodied South Korean men are required to serve about two to three years, in a legacy of the 1950-53 Korean War.

[image via AP Images.]

Source:http://perezhilton.com/2011-10-11-rain-south-korean-pop-star-leaves-music-career-to-fulfill-army-obligation#.TpSXDZvz2so