Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

*** According to Nielsen Korea, the January 3 broadcast of new tvN’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Ghost Doctor” premiered last night to promising viewership ratings, scoring a nationwide average of 4.4

percent for its first episode.      :wut:

photo1412224.jpg

0001393326_001_20220104082201555.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001393326

Rain And Kim Bum Talk About The Challenges Of Playing Each Other’s Characters In “Ghost Doctor”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

On January 3, tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Ghost Doctor” held an online press conference with Rain (Jung Ji Hoon), Kim Bum, Uee, Apink’s Son Naeun, and director Boo Sung Cheol.

“Ghost Doctor” is a medical fantasy drama about a genius thoracic surgeon named Cha Young Min (Rain) and a silver-spoon resident Go Seung Tak, who could not be more different in backgrounds, skills, and personalities but end up combining bodies and spirits.

About taking on a drama in the “medical fantasy” genre,” director Boo Sung Cheol said, “As a director, you want to try different genres. This is a combination genre of the medical and fantasy genres. In order to bring the fantasy to life, getting the medical part right is important, so I worked hard to prepare.”

About casting Rain and Kim Bum, he said, “The two matched really well. If Rain is the engine, then Kim Bum is the headlights.”

ghost-doctor.jpeg

Rain said, “I think the drama will have the feeling of a respirator. I used to watch ‘General Hospital’ and stay up all night watching it. I want ‘Ghost Doctor’ to be a drama like that. I have a lot of respect for the director for creating such a vision. When I saw the teaser, even the sound had a fairy-tale quality. It’s a family-oriented drama, so everyone can enjoy it.”

Kim Bum said, “I had to act as if I had Rain’s character’s soul in my body, so I observed Rain for several months. When Seung Tak has Young Min’s soul in him, we called him ‘Seung Tak G.’ I tried to imitate his habits and act like what it would be if he were in my body. For example, there would be differences in our strides when we walked. Or I would put my hands in the pockets of my doctor’s coat, but he would put his hands in his pants pockets. We tried to make those differences stand out.”

As a result of the drama’s concept, the two lead actors had to memorize more than the usual amount of lines and movements. Kim Bum said, “When Rain is in my body, I had to do his lines, and he had to do my lines sometimes as well. We had to memorize all of each other’s lines. That was a new experience for me.”

Rain added, “We had to know each other’s actions and movements too in order to recreate them exactly. Since I couldn’t just focus on my own part, I had to have more concentration than usual.”

rain.jpeg

Spoiler

rain.jpegkim-bum.jpeg

About why he chose the drama, Rain said, “I read a lot of scripts, but I remember thinking ‘Ghost Doctor’ would be really difficult to do. It felt like it would be a really hard path to take from start to finish. There were so many lines, and since it was fantasy, there would be CGI as well. There was also romance between the characters, and we’d also have to pull off the medical part well.

But when I met the director and writer, I felt a sense of certainty.”

He shared how his immersion into his character, Cha Young Min, had gotten him in trouble with his wife Kim Tae Hee. “Cha Young Min is proud, selfish, and speaks brutally to others,” he said.

“He’s the king of the hospital. When I made a mistake at home, I accidentally spoke like Cha Young Min does. Hm, it would be a problem if this became the headline. I think I’ll stop here.”

uee.jpeg

Uee plays neurosurgeon Jang Se Jin, who is Cha Young Min’s ex-girlfriend, while Son Naeun plays emergency room intern Oh Soo Jung, who believes in supernatural phenomena and miracles.

Uee said, “In order to play a character who seems cold on the outside but is warm on the inside, I cut my hair short and straight. I also studied medical terms in order to properly play a doctor, and watched a lot of videos. I’m excited and nervous to show the viewers a character that I’ve never played before.” She added that this was her first doctor role and said, “I joined because the script was so fun. I’ve never worked with Rain, Kim Bum, and Son Naeun before, so I thought this was a good opportunity. I also really wanted to play a doctor, since I’ve never done that before.”

son-naeun.jpeg

Rain praised his co-stars, saying, “I think Uee and Son Naeun really worked hard on the drama.

When I heard them speak and intonate without making mistakes, I realized how much work they had put in. I realized that they must pour their blood and sweat into studying for their roles. I think that the past six months that we invested in the drama weren’t wasted. My chemistry with Kim Bum is beyond words. My first filming was with Son Naeun, and she was so good that I was taken aback. From our very first scene, I could feel that our chemistry was good. Uee was so perfect at memorizing lines that there was no room for ad-libs. Even the parts where she breathes are the same every time. I would rate everyone’s work 100 out of 100.”

“Ghost Doctor” premiered on January 3 at 10:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Check out a trailer below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

*** I'm excited to watch the next EP.  :kisslevel:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kim Bum Takes Over The Surgery Room As Rain’s Spirit Possesses His Body In “Ghost Doctor”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

tvN’s new drama “Ghost Doctor” unveiled a sneak peek of what will happen in the upcoming second episode!

“Ghost Doctor” is a medical fantasy drama about a genius thoracic surgeon named Cha Young Min (Rain) and a silver-spoon resident Go Seung Tak, who could not be more different in backgrounds, skills, and personalities but end up combining bodies and spirits.

Spoilers

Spoiler

On the first episode of “Ghost Doctor,” Cha Young Min called Go Seung Tak, the resident who crushed his authority, a “mouthy doctor with no talent.” However, Cha Young Min gets into an accident, and his spirit ends up possessing the body of Go Seung Tak.

The newly released stills preview a shocking moment in the operation room. In the photos, Go Seung Tak is performing surgery. Previously, Go Seung Tak went running away whenever he had to participate in an operation. However, after Cha Young Min possesses his body, he shows a 180-degree change in attitude. His solemn gaze exudes charisma, and he’s completely focused on saving the patient before him.

Oh Soo Jung (Apink’s Son Naeun) eyes Go Seung Tak with doubt. She’s suspicious of his different personality, but she’s also amazed by his talented surgical skills. She soon gets lost in thought, and curiosity is mounting over how she will react to the transformed Go Seung Tak.

On the other hand, Jang Se Jin (Uee) is completely shocked by the scene before her. Viewers can anticipate another exciting episode as these four doctors come across another dramatic crisis.

ghost-doctor3.jpg

The production team shared, “Today’s broadcast will depict the complicated story of the four people (Cha Young Min, Go Seung Tak, Jang Se Jin, and Oh Soo Jung) who is up a creek without a paddle. Please pay attention to the exciting relationship between Cha Young Min and Go Seung Tak, who end up combining bodies and spirits. Please also look forward to Jang Se Jin and Oh Soo Jung’s meaningful actions.”

Episode 2 of “Ghost Doctor” will air on January 4 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

Catch the premiere below!

Watch Now

[SBS Star] RAIN Says Kim Tae-hee Rejected Him 5 Times Because She Thought He Was a Playboy

201624475_1280.jpg

Singer RAIN shared that his wife actress Kim Tae-hee rejected him five times before she agreed to go on a date with him. In the latest episode of Netflix's new show 'The Hungry and the Hairy', RAIN reminisced the times when he got rejected by Kim Tae-hee.

201624474_1280.jpg

While speaking to Kim Tae-hee's good friend actress Lee Hanee, RAIN said, "I asked Tae-hee out, but I got rejected like five times before she agreed to go on a date with me." He went on, "During those times, she hurt me so much that I had to put a bandage on my heart." Lee Hanee responded, "Well, it was because she thought you would do the same to every other girls." RAIN nodded and commented, "Yes, that's right. I think she thought I did that to all girls for some reason. She took me as a playboy."

201624477_1280.jpg

Then, RAIN shared how he managed to persuade Kim Tae-hee. RAIN said, "Tae-hee asked me about the stuff she heard about me. It was about me and some girls. I decided to be completely honest with her." He continued, "So, I told her everything; the truth. I told her which part she knew was true and which part was false. I think my honesty won her heart. She opened her heart to me after that."

Hide contents

201624476_1280.jpg

RAIN and Kim Tae-hee met while shooting a commercial, then got married in January 2017. The couple have two daughters, who were born in October 2017 and September 2019.

(Credit= Netflix Korea, Online Community)

(SBS Star)

*** "Ghost Doctor" is currently airing..................    :rubchin:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

5 new Korean drama series to look out for in January 2022

2021 was a banner year for K-dramas and, while 2022 has a lot to live up to, there’s still plenty to look forward to as the industry goes from strength to strength.

A case in point is the line-up of drama series launching in January, which features several enticing productions, some of them timed for release around the upcoming Lunar New Year holiday.

Among them are a pair of hospital-themed dramas, and a highly anticipated high-school zombie show from Netflix.

1. Ghost Doctor

Kicking off the 2022 K-drama calendar will be the medical drama Ghost Doctor , which will mark the return to our screens of global icon Rain (Jung Ji-hoon), last seen on Korean television station MBC’s Welcome 2 Life three years ago, alongside Kim Bum (Law School).

In the drama on cable channel tvN, the pop star will play Cha Young-min, a brilliant but arrogant doctor who finds himself involved in an unexpected case which transports his consciousness into the body of another doctor.

Kim plays Go Seung-tak, a resident doctor who is the grandson of his hospital’s founder, and the son of its current chair. 

Ghost Doctor will be available on iQiyi and Viu from Jan 4. You can also catch it on tvN (Singtel TV CH 518, StarHub TV CH 824) every Tuesday and Wednesday at 9.15pm. 

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : AsiaOne

*** MC Park Seulgi with RAIN at "Ghost Doctor" press conference. Park played the role of a high school student who was a huge fan of him back in 2004 in a sitcom drama. She said she seemed to go back to that high school girl yesterday. She said that he is consistent and cool, and is someone you wish to be liked. She is still full of a fan’s love.  :7555_attack:

271210793_4687081498051088_6954227959047

271300860_4687081494717755_2162190631357

credit : Raincloud10 / Rain Cloud Thailand

Rain Says He Has Confidence in His New TV Series

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/img_dir/2022/01/04/2022010400887_0.jpg  

Singer and actor Rain has returned to the small screen with "Ghost Doctor," which began airing on cable channel tvN on Monday.

The fantasy medical drama is his first TV series in some three years since "Welcome 2 Life" in 2019.

"It is a medical drama but not a serious one. It combines various genres of drama, comedy and romance," Rain said at a press event on Monday. "It is so much fun that viewers will be able to replenish their energy by watching it."

He said he is always willing to appear in a TV series if the script is good. "The script of 'Ghost Doctor' was really interesting, but I thought filming would be really hard, because I had to take into consideration what [areas of the screen] would be filled using computer graphics when I act, and pay extra attention so that it looks real," he said.

"But I became confident that I could do it after meeting the producer and the scriptwriter. And I'm thankful that I and the other leading actors had good chemistry."

The drama also stars Uee, Son Na-eun and Kim Beom.

credit : Chosun Ilbo

Rain returns to small screen with fantasy series 'Ghost Doctor'

Singer and actor Jung Ji-hoon, better known by his stage name Rain, has returned to the small screen with tvN's new fantasy comedy series, "Ghost Doctor," about three years after he starred in the romantic comedy series, "Welcome 2 Life."

"As with most actors, I always want to take part whenever I see a good project … and when I read the script for 'Ghost Doctor,' I found it really interesting but at the same time, I thought it would be really difficult.," Jung said during an online press conference of the series, Monday.

"There's the heavy length of the lines, CGI and it's a medical series with an unfolding romance story, so I hesitated at first. But after meeting with the director and writer, I became certain of taking the role."

Led by famous director Boo Sung-chul, whose previous works include the smash-hit romance series "The Heirs," and "My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho," the comedy medical series revolves around two completely opposite doctors who experience a body swap.

Cha Young-min (Jung) is a brilliant but condescending doctor who has the highest level of medical skill in the hospital. Ko Seung-tak (Kim Bum) is a resident physician who comes from a wealthy family and has no interest in training to become a skilled doctor.

One day, Young-min is involved in a car accident and wakes up in Seung-tak's body. Having completely opposite personalities, backgrounds, and medical skills, the two must figure out how they are going to carry on with their lives as they inhabit one another's bodies.

The series kicked off, Monday, with a 4.4 percent viewership rating nationwide and a 4.9 percent rating in the metropolitan area.

Actors Jung Ji-hoon and Kim Bum pose for pictures during the online press conference of the comedy series 'Ghost Doctor,' Monday. Courtesy of tvN
Scenes from the series / Courtesy of tvN

Jung noted that the series offers light-hearted comedy despite the story revolving around the hospital.

"Even though it is a medical series, it's not too serious… it will cover a variety of themes and moods in one story from medical, comedy, bromance to love and passion," he said.

The actor expressed that he put a lot of effort into playing the straightforward, egocentric character and to make it convincing to viewers.

"Young-min is very condescending, sharp-tongued, and selfish…. I even wrote a journal putting myself in the character, like 'he would make this kind of joke and use this kind of expression," he said, adding that fellow cast members and the director helped him a lot in creating his character. "I am so thankful for the good chemistry I have with the co-stars."

Jung and Kim said that they had great chemistry both on and off the set.

"I am not so good with improv, but as I work with Jung, I learned a lot from him," Kim said. "To do the scenes where my body is possessed by Young-min, I observed him for months even when we were not filming… I tried to pick up his habits and gestures. And I hope it was delivered well in the series."

"Ghost Doctor" airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m.

credit : Korea Times

ghost doctor press conference

Rain, Uee, Kim Bum and Son Na Eun attended the media conference of their new medical-fantasy drama, Ghost Doctor. All four actors were quite colour coordinated and seem like a good team. The drama kicks off January 3 on tvN.

20220103_1425351305561693802694540.jpg?w

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2022/01/03/ghost-doctor-press-conference/

Rain Confesses about Times He had Been Rejected Before Finally Won Kim Taehee's Heart

20220104_015947_278_HERS-3.jpg

Kim Taehee rejected him... 5 times.

The singer/actor revealed it on Netflix's variety 'The Hungry and the Hairy'. In the episode where Lee Honey came as a guest, they talked more about Rain's wife Kim Taehee. Not to mention, Lee Honey and Kim Taehee are close as friends as both were graduated from Seoul National University.

Lee Honey began, "Kim Taehee is a very active person. She doesn't seem like so, but she is. We often go skiing together. When she meets friends, she goes hiking or scuba diving. She likes to work out and doesn't drink (alcohol). I think a person like Rain Oppa is her ideal type".

The actress also remarked, "She once said that she had met a right guy", and joked, "Of course, it's during their honeymoon".

20220104_015604_124_0.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아' Screenshot

Later in the episode, Rain shared, "I met Kim Taehee 10 years ago when I filmed a CF. Other celebrities usually get help from their stylists to wear their socks, but Kim Taehee wore them by herself. I saw that and I was sure that she's the one".

20220104_015927_638_0.jpg

Image Source: Youtube 'Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아' Screenshot

Hearing this, Lee Honey asked him, "You had feelings for her but why didn't you approach her?" Rain then replied, "I approached her. I was rejected 5 times". Lee Honey added, "I think Kim Taehee thought that you did the same to others".

Rain confessed, "That's right. I think she thought that my image was a rascal. Thus, she talked much about this to people."

Check out the video below to find out more!

Spoiler

Source: [Youtube] Netflix Korea 넷플릭스 코리아

Thumbnail Credit: The Qoo, Bodyfriend

ⓒ GStarLive

• gm4queen changed the title to Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Current Drama 2022] Ghost Doctor, 고스트 닥터 - Mon & Tue @ 2230KST

@gm4queen thank you so much, dear.   :heart2:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** RAIN posted these pictures yesterday with a caption - "Three shots # Doctors" -   :Fist1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYY8Taeh4tD/

270567324_4752304714855467_3221044585543

270503472_4752304711522134_9039823596693

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

• Like 1

*** RAIN introduced "Ghost Doctor" as a medical drama to be enjoyed with a family during the presscon. He said - “When General Hospital aired, we didn’t sleep to watch that. I hope that Ghost Doctor becomes a drama like that. There are ghosts in the drama, but they are not scary. I’m just impressed with the fact that we created a whole new picture.”  Rain gave 100 points to his chemistry with the actors. He commented, “It goes without saying that my teamwork with Kim Bum is amazing. The first filming was with Naeun, and I remember getting so impressed by how good she was. Uee

is so good at memorizing lines.”      :shaq:

Kim Bum also explained, “It’s a cartoon-like story, so I’m sure the viewers will enjoy the series. I’ve tried showing even more sitcom-like acting than what I showed in Unstoppable High Kick and

cartoon-like expressions and gestures.”    :kaching3:

20220103145940138ncdl.jpg

20220103145943814oicm.jpg

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20220103145935586

*** Lunar New Year falls on February 1 this year .....  :heart3:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

BodyFriend X Rain and Kim Tae-hee TVCF / Express your love with BodyFriend this Lunar New Year

Rain and Kim Bum's "Ghost Doctor" premiere was well-received! Good casts and funny plots make the audience anticipate the upcoming episodes

The Korean drama “Ghost Doctor” to broadcast in 2022 is starring Rain, Kim Bum, Uee, Son Na Eun and many others. As soon as it started its premiere, it has received good reviews among Korean netizens with its funny plot, and the funny chemistry between Rain and Kim Bum. Due to a positive review given, the first episode got a good rating of 4.4%.

15088452.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=7

"Ghost Doctor" is the first project produced by the famous Korean cable tvN in 2022. It is helmed by the director of "The Heirs" and the screenwriter of "Live Up to Your Name".  The plot tells the story of two doctors with completely different life backgrounds, personalities and medical abilities. One day, he gets involved in an unexpected case. Due to the unexpected case, his spirit possesses another doctor's body. This is a fantasy medical drama.

15088445.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=7

Rain, who has been returning to the small screen for quite a long time, plays the role of Cha Young-min, a genius doctor with superb medical skills but has a selfish and arrogant personality. In an accident, his soul is possessed by the handsome and enthusiastic resident doctor Go Seung-Tak (played by Kim Bum) with a completely different personality. After the broadcast of the first episode, many netizens praised Rain's comedic skills as natural, and Kim Bum who became popular with "Boys Over Flower", "The Legend of the Nine-Tailed Fox" and "Law School", has also been recognized for his comedic skills as well. As a resident doctor in the drama, he showed his good acting skills.

15088446.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=7

In addition to the two male lead actors, the line up of "Ghost Doctor" is also quite interesting. Uee and Son Na Eun debuted as idols. Uee was part of the girl group After School and successfully turned into an actress. She has appeared in works such as "Golden Rainbow", "High Society", "Marriage Contract", "My Contracted Husband Mr. Oh" and "My Only One". In Ghost Doctor, she plays Jang Se-jin, an overseas neuro-surgeon specialist, and she will have a lot of scenes with Rain; Son Na-Eun who was part of the girl group Apink, has been active as an actress after joining a new agency last year. In the drama, she is a highly motivated emergency room intern. She believes in supernatural phenomena and miracles, and wants to become a heart surgeon. In addition, Son Na Eun also shared at the press conference that this role is very different from her and she will have many emotional scenes with Kim Bum, who plays the resident doctor Go Seung Tak.

Hide contents

15088447.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=7

15088449.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=7

15088450.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=7

15088448.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=7

"Ghost Doctor" is a fantasy medical drama in genre, but it is different from "Doctor Romantic" and "Hospital Playlist (Wise Doctor Life)", which focus on the interaction between doctors and patients. "Ghost Doctor" revolves around two doctors from extreme backgrounds and skills merging into one person. 

source : udnstyle

https://style.udn.com/style/story/121034/6009247?utm_source=udnstar&utm_medium=fb&fbclid=IwAR0-aDjSdZFzXmFRi35_n8teiMvautVr1e9SghPr2bcEUqMamZ7QCJyF-EM

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rain、金汎兩大男神合體《Ghost Doctor》首播獲好評!華麗卡司、逗趣劇情讓人一集接著一集追

2022年首部開播韓劇《Ghost Doctor》由Rain鄭智薰、金汎、Uie、孫娜恩等人主演,一開播就憑著搞笑輕鬆的題材、Rain、金汎雙男神的逗趣化學反應,引發韓國網友熱議餅給予正面的評價,第一集就獲得4.4%不錯的收視成績,就讓我們一起來看看。

《Ghost Doctor》是韓劇名家tvN電視台2022年推出的首部作品,由《繼承者們》導演、《名不虛傳》的編劇攜手打造,並找來Rain鄭智薰、金汎、Uie、孫娜恩主演。劇情講述生活背景、個性、脾氣截然不同的兩位醫生,在一次意外下,兩人的靈魂與身體結合在一起,且死去後成為幽靈醫生,無法離開醫院和患者的奇幻醫療劇。

許久為回歸小螢幕的Rain,這次在飾演擁有高超醫術但個性自私傲慢的天才醫生車英民,在一次意外下靈魂附身到個性截然不同的帥氣熱情住院醫師高勝卓(金汎 飾)身上,兩人從此展開相互合作,共同救治病人的機智醫生生活。而首集播出後不少網友都大讚Rain的搞笑技很自然,而以《流星花園》、《九尾狐傳》、《Law School》走紅的金汎,痞帥演技也備受認可,這次在《Ghost Doctor》中醫就展現帥氣又逗趣的生動演技。

除了兩大男神,《Ghost Doctor》的女主角陣容也頗具看頭,找來Uie、孫娜恩兩位偶像出身的擔任。女團After School出身,並成功轉形成演員,曾出演《黃金彩虹》、《上流社會》、《結婚契約》、《入贅丈夫吳作鬥》、《我唯一的守護者》等作品的她,這次在《Ghost Doctor》中飾演神經外科專科醫生張世真,預測將會與Rain有不少對手戲;女團Apink出身的孫娜恩,去年加入新經紀公司後,積極經營演員事業,這次在劇中飾演實習急診室醫生吳秀晶一角,是一個相信超自然現象、奇蹟的少女,且一心想成為一名胸部外科醫生。另外,孫娜恩還在記者會上分享,這個角色與她本人差異極大,且將與飾演住院醫師高勝卓的金汎有多場連工作人員看了都臉紅心跳的感情戲。

《Ghost Doctor》在內容上以是一部醫療劇,但有別於《浪漫醫生金師傅》、《機智醫生生活》將重點放在醫生與病患之間的互動,《Ghost Doctor》,主要呈現兩位「極與極」醫生意外結合後產生的逗趣化學反應,劇情節奏明快、情節搞笑,收看起來十分輕鬆舒壓,開播後獲得不少觀眾好評。

_________________________________________________________________________________

***  The peculiar first encounter of Cha Young Min and Go Seung Tak in the 1st EP heightened anticipation for their upcoming comedy bromance. The first episode started off reflecting on Cha Young Min’s (Rain) legendary intern days, narrated by Mrs. Kim (Hwang Seok Jung). It shared a glimpse of how he used to be the kind of doctor who would do anything to save his patient despite the shortage of surgeons.  :Fist1:

On the first day at work as a resident doctor, Go Seung Tak gets off on the wrong foot with Young Min, saying things that would get on his nerves. Later in the episode, Young Min gets into a car accident. He then wakes up to see his unconscious body covered in blood and realizes that his soul has been separated from his body. In the meantime, his body falls under the care of Seung Tak, who was on duty in the emergency room alone. As there were no other surgeons available at the moment, he decides to perform the procedure by himself. Just when Seung Tak places the surgical knife on the wrong spot, Young Min’s soul possesses Seung Tak’s body and grabs the scalpel.  :heart2:

Spoiler

Rain-drama-Ghost-Doctor_.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!

*** Looking forward to next two episodes!  :kisslevel:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch: Rain And Kim Bum Struggle With Difficult Medical Terms While Filming “Ghost Doctor”

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

tvN has released a making-of video of “Ghost Doctor”!

““Ghost Doctor” is a medical fantasy drama about a genius thoracic surgeon named Cha Young Min (Rain) and a silver-spoon resident Go Seung Tak (Kim Bum), who could not be more different in backgrounds, skills, and personalities but end up combining bodies and spirits.

The video begins with Kim Bum examining the perfume gifts that Go Seung Tak hands out to the nurses. He spots the making-of camera and shoots a charming smile in its direction. He plays a prank on one of the staff members by holding out one of the bags as if he’s giving them a gift. When they find out it’s empty, he can’t help but chuckle at their reaction.

kim-bum.jpg

Later, Rain and Kim Bum are spotted together to film the scene where Cha Young Min asks Go Seung Tak a question and Go Seung Tak rambles on with the perfect answer. When Kim Bum says his long line that contains difficult medical jargon, Rain jokes, “Ugh, I’m about to puke.” The two actors are also seen joking around on the set as Rain pretends to use the defibrillator on Kim Bum.

rain.jpg

The clip also shows Rain working hard to perfect his character. His script is filled with all kinds of notes, and he carefully checks how he should move his hands during an operation. He asks the medical expert on the set, “Is there a routine you do to warm up your wrists?” He seems nervous as he comments, “Oh God,” and he adds, “I think I’m making a huge mistake here!” The caption reads, “We respect all the doctors in the country.” However, once filming starts, Rain immerses into Cha Young Min and faithfully portrays his role.

Spoiler

rain-1.jpg

Rain also shows great chemistry with his co-star Uee. He teases her, saying, “She’s not memorizing her lines! This isn’t good. She lacks preparedness!” Uee retorts, “Look at me. I’m not studying my script. That’s because I memorized everything.” Rain comments he wants to make things more exciting, and Uee responds by doing a little dance. Pleased, Rain nods and says, “Yes, good job.”

During filming, they are completely absorbed in the serious mood, but during break, they have a hilarious quarrel. Uee asks, “So you became that kind of doctor?” and Rain childishly quips, “Yeah, totally!” Uee bursts into laughter, and the caption describes Rain as an “immature doctor.”

Uee says, “You really became that kind of doctor,” and Rain playfully remarks, “It’s none of your business.”

uee-rain.jpg

Watch the full video below!

Start watching the drama with subtitles below:

Watch Now

"Ghost Doctor" audience rating is 4.4 and 4.5% respectively in its pilot episode! The drama performed well in the first week.  Korean media are optimistic that it will be better in the second week

139337-930679.jpg

tvN's new drama "Ghost Doctor" premiered on January 3rd, starring Rain, Kim Bum, Uee and Son Na Eun. In the first week, the national AGB ratings were 4.4 and 4.5% respectively.

139337-930676.jpg

139337-930678.jpg

Spoiler

139337-930677.jpg

139337-930664.jpg

139337-930668.jpg

139337-930669.jpg

139337-930670.jpg

139337-930672.jpg

In terms of dramas of the same time slot, "Ghost Doctor" lost to Channel A's "Show Window: The Queen's House", which had an audience rating of 7.0% & 8.1% respectively and KBS 2TV's "Moonshine" with an audience rating of 5.4% & 6.2% respectively. "Ghost Doctor" is better than the highly popular SBS "Our Beloved Summer", which had an audience rating of 3.6% & 4.3% respectively.

Spoiler

source : KoreaStarDaily

https://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/139337?fbclid=IwAR0jGZDDfIFrHPSMctGGaOwnsynwvbw_kgUQr2m5Gv3On1BUkdihUCcbfoA

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

收視率4.4、4.5%開跑!《Ghost Doctor》首週成績不俗,韓媒看好Rain迎來第二全盛期(含EP1-2劇透)

tvN全新《Ghost Doctor》已於3日開播,由Rain、金汎、Uie與孫娜恩四人演出,首週就開出全國AGB收視率4.4、4.5%不錯的成績,更有媒體特別提點Rain(鄭智薰)的表現。

以相仿時段的月火劇來說,《Ghost Doctor》僅輸Channel A《櫥窗:女王之家》(7.0%、8.1%)與KBS 2TV《花開時想月》(5.4%、6.2%),勝過高話題度的SBS《那年,我們的夏天》(3.6%、4.3%)。

"Ghost Doctor" stills

Spoiler

271597423_4758742530878352_1745305142625

271047691_4758742587545013_3052230528799

270014955_4758742590878346_2590696029115

270442309_4758742610878344_7794544232657

270806487_4758742567545015_8748187832507

270625050_4758742467545025_7001288312328

269756657_4758742477545024_2480393456562

271714627_4758742510878354_7066239711472

270065957_4758742537545018_1143121153301

271479870_4758742744211664_2914306631445

270093207_4758742890878316_5887696820964

271152103_4758742797544992_2888370237251

270296717_4758742757544996_9358086204221

269854082_4758742810878324_8857739378956

270258973_4758742897544982_8692095453852

271527665_4758743230878282_4586801820412

270584436_4758743187544953_7645645129035

269686940_4758742994211639_7936266885628

271619587_4758743180878287_4501947830874

271238953_4758743407544931_1801971125877

271630792_4758743270878278_3052379416088

[Photos] New Stills and Behind the Scenes Images Added for the Korean Drama "Ghost Doctor"

Spoiler

photo1412424.jpg

photo1412427.jpg

photo1412426.jpg

photo1412423.jpg

photo1412421.jpg

source : Hancinema