Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

4-02-14 @cubeaudition Tweet

credit : @cubeaudition TWITTER / http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/14-02-14-cubeaudition-tweet

2014 CUBE 广州选秀! 通过很多人的报名需求,我们决定增加一个地区进行。请大家多多关注 :-) pic.twitter.com/1jJHIqfGqV

CUBE.jpg

[Japan Magazine]KEJ Korea Entertainment Journal 
credit : ratoka
source : http://www.fujisan.co.jp/product/1281683872/b/1043641/

kej.jpg

[Pic]14-02-14 Rain Official Goods

Credit : @eunrain0625 //chuuta8 / http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/pic-14-02-14-rain-official-goods

@chuuta8 ·

RAIN OFFICIAL グッズ届いた〜(゚∀゚)嬉しいvalentineだぁ♡ウケトッテクダサーイ (笑) pic.twitter.com/BUfNFobixd

1.jpg?width=750

2.jpg?width=750

3.jpg

14-02-13 [Cloud Notice]9th Cloud Registration and Membership Card Delivery

The first round of 9th Cloud registration has been completed.  

A total of 653 overseas clouds (excluding Japan) have registered and should have all been leveled up to 9th Cloud. If you have made your payment and your cloud icon still has not turned "pink" please contact me asap.
http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr=

An additional round of registration will be carried out so that those who missed the first round could still apply to join 9th Cloud.

Membership card will probably be sent out after the additional round of registration is over.  It looks likely that this will be some time in March.

Your membership card will be sent to the address your provided when you sent in your email registration.  Please check your address carefully and if you need to change your delivery address please email to raincloudworld@gmail.com asap, in any case before 24 February.  We really hope to avoid missing membership cards due to wrong shipping address.

Many thanks.

source : http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr=
credit : ratoka - Rain Legend

14-02-14 Rain mentholatum
credit : mentholatum weibo / ratoka

m2%2815%29.jpg

14-02-14 Rain & Baegka in New York
Credit : photoby100 / ratoka

Hello NYC,,,

A photo posted by by100 (@photoby100) on Feb 14, 2014 at 5:18am PST

ny.jpg

14-02-14 Rain with Kim Kyu Sang in New York
source : Rain Cloud Chile fb

jjj.jpg

140214 Rain & Kim Kyu Sang @ New York

Credit: Kim Kyu Sang / scorpiola

54street in newyork wolfgang uh~

1898139_624620220936669_1606697999_n.jpg

*** I wonder is that RAIN’s rubber shoes or Kyu Sang.

14-02-16 Rain @ twitter

방금 사진 게시 http://instagram.com/p/keu1DspSvG/ 

방금 사진 게시 http://instagram.com/p/keu1DspSvG/ 

방금 사진 게시 http://instagram.com/p/kewWFzJShX/ 

9-1.jpg

9-2.jpg

9-3.jpg

9-4.jpg

***He's together with his PA............... L-)

14-02-12 Rain in New York

Credit teddkyap instagram  / ratoka

rain%2811%29.jpg

14-02-06 Rain @ Guerilla Date

credit : bbangm / ratoka

길거리 촬영 끝나고 멍~~~~ #비 게릴라

A photo posted by 빵스타그램 (@bbangm) on Feb 15, 2014 at 10:59pm PST

77%2810%29.jpg

[Fancam]140211 rain @ New York JFK Airport Arrival

Credit: 洁诗琳 / scorpiola

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc0MDY4MjY0.html

14-02-16 Rain & Baegka in New York 

source photoby100 instagram

We are working,,,

99%2810%29.jpg

class="content-title"MBLAQ’s Seung Ho Talks Rain, Dancing, and High School

MBLAQ’s Seung Ho Talks Rain, Dancing, and High School

MBLAQ’s leader, Seung Ho, talked about Rain when discussing his previous high school days.

On February 15’s SBS Power FM2 O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show,” MBLAQ’s Seung Ho, Thunder, and musical actor Im Ki Hong made an appearance the radio’s corner, “Talking About with a Star.”

On this day’s radio show, the MBLAQ leader talked about his high school experience when asked about how he had joined a dance club. Seung Ho responded, “Back then there was no such thing as a car black box, but the name of our dance club (black box) was inherited from the seniors who had been a part of the club before us.”

Furthermore, when asked if Rain had created the dance club, the MBLAQ leader said, “Rain was a part of the first dance group. He was the only one back then who danced at the school’s festival. That’s how the dance club continued to be passed down.”

When on the point of fellow classmates, Seung Ho admitted, “I was friendly to younger female students, but strict with the younger male students. It was an arts high school, so the seniority status was very strict. I had no other choice because I had to be act as the senior position.”

MBLAQ’s Seung Ho, Thunder, and musical actor Im Ki Hong will star together in the upcoming musical, “Moon Night.” Fans can watch the three on stage from February 21 to March 23.

credit : soompi news

[More Info] Running Man in Australia

source @KJKGlobal twitter / http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/more-info-running-man-in-australia

(Kim Jong Kook Global )

rm1.jpg

Unconfirmed schedule of Running Man Filming in Australia... pic.twitter.com/hKsSXagtqH

The website that released the rm filming info is korean news site base in Australia so the schedule is pretty confirmed we think... lol

@_iYOSHII they may leave to Sydney from mel on 25th afternoon/evening because their flight to kr leaving early on 26th.

14-02-15 KBS - YunYeGaJunGye_Rain & Bi Jin-ah

credit : KBSEntertain / http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/14-02-15-kbs-yunyegajungye-rain-bi-jin-ah

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1c7149_14-02-15-kbs-yunyegajungye...

14-02-16 TwinTowersAliveTV· - Rain's greeting to Malaysia

credit : TwinTowersAliveTV· /

Rain says hello to his Malaysian fans! He will be performing at Twin Towers Alive 2014 on 29 March. Be sure to catch him and many other international and local entertainers at this star-studded event.

TWIN TOWERS ALIVE 2014
28 and 29 March 2014 at Plaza Petronas

Hi @willenette,

I love that red pair of sneakers that Rain wore for his arrival at Incheon International Airport. Wonder whether that is a limited edition or the latest model. I heard that Nike is coming up with latest model and many youngsters at my end here are getting excited all over it. :))

Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I love that red pair of sneakers that Rain wore for his arrival at Incheon International Airport. Wonder whether that is a limited edition or the latest model. I heard that Nike is coming up with latest model and many youngsters at my end here are getting excited all over it. :))

willenette said: Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Nancyzak said: I compare it with the one that Rain tweeted while in NY. They both look the same to me. The one in Rain's tweet has Nike logo at the side. He must be so happy having his new sneakers that it deserve a standalone spot in his tweet. :)) I am looking forward to the sneakers that he will wear for his appearance in RM. Bet that it will be no less awesome! :-bd

I think his buddies and PA either trailing Rain but out of sight or the cameramen just focus on Rain. We did not know that KS and Rain's PA tag along in the first instance, but saw them in the tweets later on. Must be a very good work cum holiday for them, with the fine dining that goes along. I was drooling at the seafood they had at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. Gotta try out Wolfgang Puck's one day, even if it means just a plate of salad! ;):P;))

Awesome picture. I love the 'mood' of it! :x :-bd

*** Wahhhh..........KWB. At least, they know each other now because of Mnet..........So, RAIN is also leaving along with the cast now. So excited..............

class="post-title entry-title"Actor Kim Woobin joins Rain in 'Running Man' in Australia

2014021909442145912_1.jpg

SBS' hit variety program 'Running Man' announces that actor Kim Woobin is joining Rain and the cast in their special episode in Australia.

Rain's casting in this episode has been hinted before until today as SBS officials confirmed his appearance along with actor Kim Woobin.

Prior to that, the whole cast along with Rain and Kim Woobin are departing for Australia on February 22. This special episode in Australia is going to be broadcasted in March.

Are you excited?

source : dailykpopnews

class="content-title"Kim Woo Bin and Rain Lined up for “Running Man,” Lee Jong Suk’s Appearance Uncertain Due to Swine Flu

Kim Woo Bin and Rain Lined up for “Running Man,” Lee Jong Suk’s Appearance Uncertain Due to Swine Flu

The cast of “Running Man” is going to Australia, and they are  taking Kim Woo Bin and Rain with them and, if we’re lucky, Lee Jong Suk too.

It had been previously announced that “Running Man” will film in Australia for a special episode, and singer Rain had been the first celebrity guest to be confirmed for the show. On February 19, the show announced that Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk will be joining him as the other celebrity guests. The cast and the guests will be leaving for Australia on February 22. This will be an exciting episode as “Running Man” has never filmed outside of Asia before. 

However, it was just announced that Lee Jong Suk has come down with the swine flu and will put a temporary halt into his activities. A representative for the actor Lee Jong Suk told Star News, “Since Lee Jong Suk has already been confirmed for the ‘Running Man’  appearance, he is currently receiving treatment for his swine flu. We will be watching his health up to his departure.” 

Hopefully, the popular actor will rest and be healthy in time for the shoot. 

credit : soompi news

*** As far as I remember LJS & KWB have previously appeared in RM last year. I want to see them in "Running Man" again with RAIN this time. And for RAIN........wahhh...he is finally going to RM! Hahaha - so much eye candies in the show. Rain... Woobin..... then Jongsuk.... what a life.......Hope Lee Jong Suk can recover. Hope the best for him.  I want to observe his adorable bromance with Woo Bin again - hahaha. So, this might be a 2/3-part special EP? I hope so........It's a waste to go to Australia for just 1EP. Oh, sounds like fun. "Running Man" never ceases to amaze me. It will be the best EP ever! :))

Rain and Kim Woo Bin confirmed to appear on 'Running Man' + Lee Jong Suk to also join depending on his condition

Rain-lee-jong-suk-kim-woo-bin_1392773297

Rain and Kim Woo Bin have been confirmed to make guest appearances on 'Running Man' for its Australia special as well as Lee Jong Suk whose scheduled guest appearance is still up in the air after falling sick with swine flu.

SEE ALSO: Rain to possibly appear on 'Running Man's Australia special

Rain's agency Cube DC rep stated, "Rain is set to depart to the set of 'Running Man' this weekend and received a request from the staff reps to wait for the departure date yesterday (18th)."

According to insiders in an exclusive report by Star News, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin will also join Rain and are all set to depart for Australia on the 22nd. However, Lee Jong Suk's guest appearance is in the air now following his being diagnosed with swine flu.

Lee Jong Suk's reps told Star News on the 19th, "Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to feature on the 'Running Man' Australia special but he was diagnosed with swine flue on the 18th so he has to focus on receiving treatment... We will have to observe Lee Jong Suk's health condition prior to the departure date."

Kim Woo Bin's agency rep told MyDaily, "Kim Woo Bin has been confirmed to appear on the 'Running Man' Australia special. He will depart on the 22nd."

Let's hope Lee Jong Suk joins the fun as well so fans could witness Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin's bromance!

source : allkpop

class="entry-title"Rain to Hold Showcase in China

Rain

Singer-actor Rain [CUBE DC]

Singer-actor Rain will hold a showcase in China next month, his agency stated on Wednesday.

Rain will meet with around 9,000 fans at the showcase for his most recent album “RAIN EFFECT” in Beijing on March 28, CUBE DC said through a press release.

This will be the first time that Rain officially showcases the album, his sixth full-length release, to the Chinese market and his fans there.

It was originally released in Korea on January 2, and marked his return to the K-pop scene following his discharge from the military last summer.

Its title track “LA SONG” which took the winning trophy on a couple televised music shows.

Reporter. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of CUBE DC

<ⓒ Korea Entertainment Media Co., LTD. (www.tenasia.com) All rights reserved.>

class="titleNews"Rain, Kim Woo Bin, and Maybe Lee Jong Suk to Appear on ‘Running Man’ in Australia

After catching much attention, the Australia special of SBS’ Running Man is slowly unveiling itself.

For the Australia special of Running Man, it appears that more attention has been given to the episode with the reveal of the guest list. So far, Rain, Kim Woo Bin, and Lee Jong Suk have been named.

Rain, Kim Woo Bin, and Maybe Lee Jong Suk to Appear on ‘Running Man’ in Australia

On February 19, Newsen called Kim Woo Bin’s agency, SidusHQ, who confirmed that Kim Woo Bin will be appearing in the Australia episode.

“We don’t know the exact schedule, but he will be leaving for Australia for Running Man on February 22.”

Rain has also been confirmed.

However, as Lee Jong Suk was diagnosed with swine flu on February 18, his appearance on the variety show is currently uncertain.

Lee Jong Suk’s agency, Well Made Ent told Newsen on February 19, “Lee Jong Suk was confirmed to leave for Australia on February 22, but with his recent diagnosis of swine flu on February 18, the situation has changed. Right now, nothing is confirmed. We have to see what happens. Right now, we’re mainly focusing on the recovery of his healthy and rest.”

Running Man is a representative hallyu variety program with its popularity in Asian countries. The program has filmed in Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Macau, and China, earning hot responses from the fans.

Stepping away from Asia, Running Man is already attracting much attention to what will happen in Australia with Rain and Kim Woo Bin.

Meanwhile, the Australia episode will air in March. 

Photo Credit: Newsen / enews