Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Rain, foreshadowing marriage with his new single "I Love You" to Kim Tae-hee

The public's eyes widened as Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) released the song "I Love You". He's been seeing the actress Kim Tae-hee since January last year.

Some say the song symbolizes their marriage beyond love.

"I Love You" is about to be released and is a proposal song. Rain helped to write the lyrics and song. This is why it's such a bigger issue.

Did Rain really write this song for Kim Tae-hee? To tell the truth, the wedding is not yet to be.

Cube DC announced the release of a special edition of the 6th album "Rain Effect" which holds track number 6, "I Love You" and it also says Rain is yet to be married.

This fact was also mentioned by the singer himself. At the interview celebrating his new album release, he was asked if he was going to marry Kim Tae-hee and he smiled to say, "We have no plans yet". He just nodded that they were happily seeing each other right now.

Many are interested on whether they tie the knot or not. Rain is 32 years old this year and Kim Tae-hee is 34. They are of age. It's only the right that everyone thinks about marriage at those ages.

Some say that whatever Rain comes out with, links him to Kim Tae-hee. 'Rain in a relationship' means his love for 'Kim Tae-hee'.

Considering various situations, Rain hasn't planned anything for marriage yet. He thought of Kim Tae-hee when making the song "I Love You" but this song is not a proposal.

However, as much as they are in love, the question for the song still stands. Rain is sure to bring out the loveliest sound he can for this song. This is why fans look forward to the release of this song on the 7th.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-foreshadowing-marriage-with-his-new-single-i-love-you-to-kim-tae-hee-65674.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

kimjung123 said:

Rain, foreshadowing marriage with his new single "I Love You" to Kim Tae-hee

The public's eyes widened as Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) released the song "I Love You". He's been seeing the actress Kim Tae-hee since January last year.

Some say the song symbolizes their marriage beyond love.

"I Love You" is about to be released and is a proposal song. Rain helped to write the lyrics and song. This is why it's such a bigger issue.

Did Rain really write this song for Kim Tae-hee? To tell the truth, the wedding is not yet to be.

Cube DC announced the release of a special edition of the 6th album "Rain Effect" which holds track number 6, "I Love You" and it also says Rain is yet to be married.

This fact was also mentioned by the singer himself. At the interview celebrating his new album release, he was asked if he was going to marry Kim Tae-hee and he smiled to say, "We have no plans yet". He just nodded that they were happily seeing each other right now.

Many are interested on whether they tie the knot or not. Rain is 32 years old this year and Kim Tae-hee is 34. They are of age. It's only the right that everyone thinks about marriage at those ages.

Some say that whatever Rain comes out with, links him to Kim Tae-hee. 'Rain in a relationship' means his love for 'Kim Tae-hee'.

Considering various situations, Rain hasn't planned anything for marriage yet. He thought of Kim Tae-hee when making the song "I Love You" but this song is not a proposal.

However, as much as they are in love, the question for the song still stands. Rain is sure to bring out the loveliest sound he can for this song. This is why fans look forward to the release of this song on the 7th.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-foreshadowing-marriage-with-his-new-single-i-love-you-to-kim-tae-hee-65674.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

class="tit_detail"After Rain’s new song release, Kim Tae-hee’s real-time photo also gathers attention!

With the news of singer Rain’s new song ‘Love You,’ his publicitized girl friend Kim Tae-hee is also gathering attention.

On upcoming February 7th, Rain will release special edition of his official 6th album ‘Rain Effect’ and will also present new song ‘Love You.’

Love You’ is composed and written directly by Rain himself. It’s a ballad about a sweet proposal to all the loved ones.

Whether it is true or not, the spotlight is going on to Kim Tae-hee as Rain and her are famous celebrity couple. People are thinking that the song can be about the love story of Rain and Kim Tae-hee.

After the song release of ‘Love You,’ pulbic is reacting by saying “Now that is very obvious song right there for Kim Tae-hee!” “Is it really for her?” and “Rain is really romantic.”

Meanwhile Rain is currently settling in America for hollywood movie ‘The Prince.’ 

source : KOFAN

[02-05] [Cloud Notice] 9th Recruitment of supporters

Credit post by  huhuhuhu   2014.02.03 / rainforever-Rain Legend

140203 [Cloud Notice]备抚9扁 烙矫款康 辑器磐甫 葛笼钦聪促Recruitment of supporters to temporarily run the 9th term Cloud membership
Recruitment of supporters who will temporarily run the 9th term Cloud membership.

H3llo,. I'm 9th term Cloud executive board's member.
-------------
It's time for the 9th term Cloud membership to operate after the 8th term Cloud membership.
We recruit supporters who will temporarily run the 9th term Cloud membership before the 9th term executive board is elected.

* What do supporters, who will temporarily run the 9th term Cloud membership, need to do? :
The temporary supporters are in charge of ㄧ all operating functions of the Cloud fan club, including supporting Rain's activities, ㄨ additionally recruiting 9th term Cloud membership members, and ㄩ recruiting the election commission members for the election of the 9th term executive board.

* Supporters recruitment period : February 3~10

As Rain is expected to be very active this year, we ask for your active participation and support.

http://www.rain-cloud.co.kr/boar ... itle&searchStr=

Rain released his new song ‘I love U’, Is it a love song for Kim Tae Hee?

8525_1.jpg
Rain will release his sixth regular edition. He will release his regular 6th edition ‘Rain Effect’ on 7 and also release his new song ‘I love U’. It is a song his own with beautiful lyrics and melody. Especially he is having a relationship with Kim Tae Hee, many people is wondering whether it is a song for her or not. Cube Entertainment said “We can feel his soul through ‘I love U’. We expect that it will be loved by many people.” He is staying USA because of the filing of ‘The Prince’, Hollywood movie. [Picture= Cube Entertainment]

source : Innolife co.kr

[Taiwan Magazine]COLOR 2014年2月號(NO.231)
credit : clout - tw by sherrysss / vincet57

(willenette : Taiwan has always been so good on RAIN.....)

img0021_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC_%E5%89%AF%E6%

img0011_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg

140205 Arirang TV_Showbiz Korea_JYP & CUBE, K-POP'S TOP AGENCIE

Credit: ARIRANG KPOP / scorpiola

140127 Mnet_Wide Ent. News_BI Jin Ah

Credit: scorpiolabi1 @ youtube

Rain Dedicates A Song To Kim Tae Hee?

15614-giuhig0oop.jpg

Following the release of the tracks "30sexy" and "LA song" from his 6th album "Rain Effect" earlier this year, popular Korean artist Rain is set to release another song which sparks rumor that it may be dedicated to his actress girlfriend, Kim Tae Hee.

The song will be titled "I Love You" and like the songs in his latest full-length album, Rain wrote and composed the song himself. The track expresses a man's side of falling in love. It will be available online on February 7th and offline on February 11th.

Whether it is really for Kim Tae Hee or not, it is truly a perfect time to release such ballad for the coming Valentine's Day.

source : jpopasia

140131 TV Chosun_Here Goes Three Lady Musketeers of Journalism_BI Jin Ah

Credit: scopiolabi1 @ youtube

class="title"Rain and Kim Taehee caught on sight of dating

Due to luck or coincidence, many people in the U.S. might have caught a glimpse of K-Pop singer and international actor Rain on a date with his beautiful girlfriend, better known as Korea’s representative beauty and actress Kim Taehee.

Rain came to the U.S. for the upcoming movie “The Prince” and Kim Taehee came for her own schedule to America as well.

According to eyewitness accounts, these two lovebirds were not conscious of the public and seemed to be enjoying each other’s presence, looking very comfortable and sweet just like any other couple. 

Many stories have been popping up with Rain/Kim Taehee sightings, whether they were casually strolling around and dating on the streets, enjoying a date at the local amusement park Six Flag’s Magic Mountain, or eating in a restaurant.

Rain’s management company, CUBE DC, said “we try to refrain from divulging too many details regarding our artist’s private life.” 

Source: Newsen / koreaboo

class="titleNews"Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spotted Together in America

Rain enjoyed his date with Kim Tae Hee in America.

According to a Korean community in America, Rain and Kim Tae Hee were spotted enjoying their date at Six Flags or eating out at restaurants.

It has been said that the two enjoyed their date like any other couple, without being aware of the others around them.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spotted Together in America

Rain is currently in America for his schedules related to The Prince and Kim Tae Hee also went to America for her schedules, but the two met up to enjoy their time together.

Meanwhile, Rain’s agency, Cube DC, told Newsen, “We don′t have specific details in regards to Rain′s personal business.”

Photo credit: Coupang / enewsworld

class="at_ttl"Rain's Love Song For Kim Tae Hee

kim-tae-hee-and-rain.jpg?w=600

When Rain first released "Rain Effect," his comeback album after serving two years of military duty, he was asked which of his songs was dedicated to his girlfriend actress Kim Tae Hee. Had she heard the hit songs "30 Sexy" and "La Song" before they were released? He said that she had not heard them, as he prefers to keep his love and work life separate.

"I don't want to mix love and work," said Rain. "I don't let her listen to my songs before they are released. Even my own family doesn't get to listen to my songs that early."

He would not say whether he had dedicated a song to her but  the latest edition of his album includes a new track, a romantic song titled "I Love You."  Rain's "I Love You" lyrics are all about a man falling in love. And some say it sounds like a proposal.

The singer acknowledges that he thought of Kim Tae Hee while writing the song but recently said that they have no wedding plans. They are just happy to spend time together when they can, given their busy schedules.

It has been a little more than a year since the couple admitted they were dating and at that time said they had been seeing each other for about a month.

The actors met while filming a commercial together. Although Rain was in the army when they began to date, they met whenever he could take time off from his military duties. He was released from the army in July of 2013 and now they try to see each other as often as possible. But he has had to spend a lot of time traveling.

Rain recently traveled to the U.S. to film "The Prince" in New Orleans with co-star Bruce Willis. The singer- actor also went to Los Angeles to talk to American producers about future roles in Hollywood films.

Kim Tae Hee, who was last seen in the drama "Jang Ok Jung," has been described as the most beautiful woman in Korea. But according to Rain, his girlfriend is not just beautiful. She is someone he can rely on and trust. And the relationship is stronger than ever.

The latest edition of the album will also feature a "30 Sexy Remix" along with a booklet. It is available online on Feb. 7 and in stores on Feb. 11. Check it out and let us know if you think there are wedding bells in the future for these two actors.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

class="tit_detail"Rain and Kim Tae Hee Go On Date At Six Flags, LA

Recently, star couple Rain and Kim Tae-Hee went on a date according to multiple media outlets.

On February 6th, the couple was spotted at a Six Flags Magic Mountain theme park in Los Angeles, USA. Six Flags is known for its thrilling rides and has some of the worlds fastest roller coasters.

This is the first report of the couple on a date since they announced that they were involving in a romantic relationship.

Last month, Rain went to LA for meetings involved with his up coming Holly Wood movie ‘The Prince’. His busy schedule is probably the reason why Kim Tae-Hee went to visit him in the US.

source : KOFAN

***Just arrived in Korea & here he is appearing in this show.....

:))

14-02-06 Rain @ Guerilla Date
credit : DC //@kbskopd / ratoka

2%28249%29.jpg

1%28360%29.jpg

14-01-26 Rain @ LAX Airport

Credit : Jodie Ng fb / ratoka

a2%2841%29.jpg

14-02-07 Rain @ Gimpo International Airport 

credit : ratoka

1%28362%29.jpg

2%28250%29.jpg

4%28200%29.jpg

4%28201%29.jpg

5%28174%29.jpg

6%28166%29.jpg

7%28153%29.jpg

8%28149%29.jpg

9%28140%29.jpg

10%28140%29.jpg

11%28155%29.jpg

12%28125%29.jpg

13%28113%29.jpg

14%28113%29.jpg

15%2891%29.jpg

16%2887%29.jpg

17%2876%29.jpg

18%2871%29.jpg

19%2864%29.jpg

20%2865%29.jpg

21%2862%29.jpg

22%2866%29.jpg

24%2852%29.jpg

25%2848%29.jpg

23%2858%29.jpg

26%2849%29.jpg

27%2844%29.jpg

28%2842%29.jpg

29%2847%29.jpg

30%2849%29.jpg

31%2843%29.jpg

32%2838%29.jpg

33%2839%29.jpg

34%2833%29.jpg

35%2834%29.jpg

36%2831%29.jpg

37%2828%29.jpg

38%2827%29.jpg

39%2826%29.jpg

40%2826%29.jpg

41%2826%29.jpg

42%2829%29.jpg

43%2827%29.jpg

44%2825%29.jpg

45%2823%29.jpg

46%2825%29.jpg

47%2822%29.jpg

48%2823%29.jpg

49%2822%29.jpg

50%2822%29.jpg

51%2820%29.jpg

52%2820%29.jpg

53%2820%29.jpg

54%2821%29.jpg

55%2822%29.jpg

56%2819%29.jpg

57%2817%29.jpg

58%2817%29.jpg

60%2816%29.jpg

59%2815%29.jpg

61%2815%29.jpg

62%2813%29.jpg

63%2814%29.jpg

65%2813%29.jpg

64%2814%29.jpg

66%2814%29.jpg

68%2812%29.jpg

67%2812%29.jpg

69%2811%29.jpg

70%2811%29.jpg

71%2810%29.jpg

72%2810%29.jpg

73%288%29.jpg

74%288%29.jpg

75%2815%29.jpg

76%289%29.jpg

[3 Fancams]140206 Rain @ 청주 Filming KBS YunYeGaJunGye 'Guerilla Date'

Credit: RainHoliday // MissHolidayLoveR @ youku / scorpiola

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjY5OTI2MTQ4.html

class="content-title"Rain and Kim Tae Hee Enjoyed A Nice Date in LA Like Any Other Couple

Rain and Kim Tae Hee Enjoyed A Nice Date in LA Like Any Other Couple

It has been reported on February 6 by a representative that singer Rain and his girlfriend, actress Kim Tae Hee enjoyed a date at Six Flags Magic Mountain in LA.

Six Flags Magic Mountain, otherwise known as just Six Flags, is a theme park that has many thrilling ride. It invites thousands of people to come and enjoy its various attractions and entertainment.

According to the representative, “Rain and Kim Tae Hee looked like any other couple, and there were many Koreans who witnessed this.”

Rain did indeed fly to the US for the filming of the Hollywood movie “The Prince” but came back to Korea on February 4. While Kim Tae Hee was abroad at the time as well, there wasn’t any news on her whereabouts.

The two have been in and out of the country during similar times. While Rain was in Singapore, it was reported that the actress was also staying abroad.

According to Kim Tae Hee’s agency representative, “Kim Tae Hee is currently working abroad. We can’t officially announce any more details.”

credit : soompi news

14-02-07 Rain with Choo Sung Hoon
credit : nate news / ratoka

cc1%281%29.jpg

***This is about the repackaged album to be released today at noon...........

14-02-07 @cubeunited tweet

비 정규 6집 리패키지 앨범 타이틀곡 #사랑해 오늘 정오 발표! 시크카리스마 재킷 이미지 공개 #RainEffect Special Edition #비 #정지훈 pic.twitter.com/mP3ZsGOv4t

effect%283%29.jpg

[OBS]14-02-07 Unique Entertainment News_Rain @ Gimpo International Airport

source : http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=775219

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1be3ys_obs-14-02-07-unique-entertainment-news-rain-gimpo-international-airport_music

This couple is just adorable. I’m glad they are living a happy relationship! Let's just hope they'll have happiness for eternity together.  Both of them suit each other. And damn RAIN is one fine BF!

Kim Tae Hee addresses the rumors that she had a date with Rain in the United States

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1391703616_af_org.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee spoke up about the rumors going around that she went on a date in the United States with Rain, who is currently in Los Angeles to film a movie.

One media outlet had borrowed the words of a rep on-site and reported, "Rain and Kim Tae Hee went to Six Flags Magic Mountain about one hour to the north of LA to enjoy a recent date."

A rep from her agency Lua Entertainment told TV Report on February 6, "We did not confirm this with the actress, but they are already a public couple so there is nothing to hide.  If there were eyewitnesses, then Kim Tae Hee probably was the person on a date with Rain."

The rep said, "Kim Tae Hee is currently staying in America for promotional activities.  She is meeting Rain nicely and well so watch over them with good eyes, please."

source : allkpop

***I guess he says here that he's now in Japan & also mentions about his repackaged album that he's hoping will love it.......... :))

14-02-07 Rain @ Twitter

@29rain · 

전 지금 일본이랍니다~

사랑해...많이 사랑해주세요 그냥 즐기세요   ^^~~가장 고생많이해서 만든 곡이라서용 ㅎ

30rain.jpg

***I will anticipate this! I’m sure his fans in Australia are excited on this. They have hit the jackpot. I'm really expecting this appearance on the show after we saw some ads for him on RM some months ago. This would be fun! :))

Rain to possibly appear on 'Running Man's Australia special

Rain_1391736960_af_org.jpg

Word has it that Rain might make his first guest appearance on 'Running Man' for its Australia special!

SEE ALSO: Rain shows a softer side with MV for new title track 'I Love You' from his repackaged album

A source from SBS reportedly mentioned to a few media outlets, "Rain has decided to feature on 'Running Man' which will be filmed in Australia. Because he is busy with his own schedules, it has not been decided whether he will depart with the staff or not yet... Except for Rain's guest appearance, nothing else has been decided yet. When the time is right, the staff will announce it."

Regarding this report, Rain's rep commented, "Rain did receive an offer for an appearance on 'Running Man'... However, it hasn't been confirmed yet. He is currently adjusting his schedule and discussing the offer."

Like mentioned earlier,'Running Man' cast and crew will be departing for Australia later this month and the episode will air sometime next month. Rain is currently leading a very busy schedule, flying back and forth between Korea and the States for his album promotions and Hollywood film 'The Prince', as well as making visit to Japan for his Japanese fan meeting. 

We'll have to wait to see if he is finalized for an appearance, so Clouds, cross your fingers!

Guest lexus123

Hello everyone, here's the full English lyrics for "I LOVE YOU"
class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 22px; font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.3em; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both;"Rain – I Love You (사랑해)By popgasa on February 6, 2014

326967 (1)

I love you
Only you, I loved only you
I made this love song for you
Only for you
This is love song to my girl
Oh this is real
My love

Take my heart, my precious love
I remember the days with you
When I’m in love, when I’m in love
I can’t see anything
I want to be with you forever

‘Cause my baby, ’cause my lady
This is your song, this is love song

‘Cause my baby, ’cause my lady
This is your song, this is love song

I love you
Only you, I loved only you
I made this love song for you

You took my heart, my precious love
I can’t see anything

I’ve hidden it from you until now
Please forgive the foolish me
Come back to me
To me, who is waiting

You took my heart, my precious love
I can’t see anything

cr pop!gasa

class="titleNews"Rain to Go to Australia with ‘Running Man’

Rain will be joining in the fun as the Running Man members head to Australia.

According to a staff member of the show, Rain has confirmed his appearance in SBS Running Man’s Australia special.

Despite his busy schedules traveling in between countries, Rain has decided to make his special appearance on the show.

Rain to Go to Australia with ‘Running Man’

Running Man, which has previously filmed in Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Macao and China, will be heading to Australia in the middle of February, and will broadcast the special episode in March.

Photo credit: Newsen / enewsworld

class="at_title"Couple Rain and Kim Tae Hee Spotted On A Date In LA

singer-rain-and-actress-girlfriend-kim-t

Singer Rain and actress girlfriend Kim Tae Hee were spotted in LA at a theme park.

According to officials, they were seen at Six Flags Mountain on a date.

The two were seen having a good time and many Korean fans witnessed their relationship. They did not seem to care much about people around them, and enjoyed their date as a normal couple.

Rain was in LA recently due to the filming of the Hollywood movie, "The Prince." Kim Tae Hee also was overseas for work.

Rain's agency stated that they are not able to confirm personal schedules.

Kim Tae Hee's agency also stated that they are not able to confirm as well. 

Rain is said to release a special album that includes a song, "I love you," as its title track. This song is already known as "Kim Tae Hee Song" among the fans.

Rain also posted on his Instagram and asked his fans to love his song, "I love you," and also said that he had the most difficulty making this song. 

On the other hand, Rain recently filmed for a TV show on February 5. He will also be holding his second Japan fan meeting on February 7. He is also planning to appear in the Australian special of the popular TV program, "Running Man," although the production company could not release any details including the concept of the particular episode and other casing members.

Tae Jin Ah, a senior Korean singer who sang with Rain's "La Song" on stage, is said to release a version of this song on his new album. Their collaboration has helped the song to become very popular.

© 2013 KpopStarz. All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

*** Ahhh.........no wonder he's close to the family is because Sarang's Mom was his former yoga teacher. So, this will be on Sunday.  Looking forward to see this EP. :))

Rain tries to get close with Choo Sarang on upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back'

Rain-choo-sung-hoon_1391741584_af_org.jp

Rain tried to win over Choo Sung Hoon's daughter Choo Sarang with her favorite doll Minnie Mouse!

On the upcoming episode of 'Superman is Back', Choo Sung Hoon received a surprise phone call from his friend Rain. Choo Sung Hoon's wife Yano Shiho was Rain's former yoga instructor, and the couple have been close with the world star ever since.

Choo Sung Hoon and Choo Sarang paid a visit to Rain's practice room, where Rain showed his fatherly side by asking to turn down the loud music for the baby. He then surprised Choovely with her favorites, including a Minnie Mouse doll as well as dried seaweed and grapes. After seeing how hard it was to get close to her, he expressed, "This is the first time I've met such a chic girl."

Will Rain succeed in getting close with Choo Sarang? Find out on the 9th!

Rain Holds His First Fan Meeting in Japan in Three Years
yokohama fan meeting

Singer and actor Rain successfully conducted his fan meeting in Yokohama.

On February 7, “Rain’s Official Fain Meeting in Yokohama” took place in Japan. It was Rain’s first time meeting with fans in Japan in three years.

As Rain arrived on time for his fan meeting, over 500 fans greeted him at the Haneda Airport. Rain greeted his fans and extended his thanks.

Rain returned to Korea after filming his Hollywood film “The Prince.” After a short schedule in Korea, he headed to Japan.

This fan meeting was his first visit after a successful comeback with his 6th album, “Rain Effect.” According to Rain’s agency, Cube DC, about 5,000 fans gathered for Rain’s official Japanese fan meeting at the Pacifico Yokohama. The meeting consisted of two parts: a talk show and a mini concert.  

During the talk show, Rain shared various stories as he connected with his Japanese fans. And during the mini concert portion, he performed his hits including “La Song,” and “30 Sexy.” Rain remarked, “I’m happy to be able to meet with my fans in Japan. Thank you to all the fans who came to Korea to support me during my album activities.”

Meanwhile, Rain released a repackaged version of his 6th album, which includes a new track titled, “I Love You.” He returned to Korea on February 8 KST.

Credits: Soompi

140207 Mentholatum Men Hy Series

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo / scorpiola

#曼秀雷敦男士专业护肤# 节后第一天上班,马上唤醒疲倦肌肤![噢耶] 曼秀雷敦男士活力系列,一早开始为你注入活力:保湿活力洁面乳,水感泡沫,洁面保湿二合一,提升活力;然后拍上卓越保水的能量爽肤水,24小时为肌肤补充能量,瞬间锁水保湿!

753e36dejw1edajer3icdj20xc0mgk3t.jpg

14-02-07 Rain 2014 Schedule & calendar
Credit 一本一本本 weibo / ratoka

c1%2827%29.jpg

c2%2816%29.jpg

c3%289%29.jpg

c4%285%29.jpg

c5%285%29.jpg

c6%283%29.jpg

c7%284%29.jpg

c8%284%29.jpg

c9%284%29.jpg

c10%281%29.jpg

c11%281%29.jpg

c12%280%29.jpg

c13%282%29.jpg

c14%281%29.jpg

c15%281%29.jpg

c16%281%29.jpg

c17%280%29.jpg

c18.jpg

c19.jpg

14-02-07 Rain @ Haneda Airport
Credit : nate news / ratoka

A1%2863%29.jpg

14-02-07 Rain Official Fanmeeting in Yokohama

A2%2844%29.jpg

A3%2828%29.jpg

14-02-08 Rain @ Gimpo International Airport
credit @rainsbreath//@zzang523 / ratoka

1%28364%29.jpg

2%28251%29.jpg

3%28220%29.jpg

4%28202%29.jpg

5%28175%29.jpg

6.png

14-02-09 Rain @ Superman is Back

1%28365%29.jpg

2%28252%29.jpg

3%28221%29.jpg

4%28204%29.jpg

5%28176%29.jpg

6%28167%29.jpg

7%28155%29.jpg

9%28141%29.jpg

8%28150%29.jpg

10%28141%29.jpg

11%28157%29.jpg

12%28126%29.jpg

13%28114%29.jpg

14%28114%29.jpg

15%2892%29.jpg

14-02-08 Rain with Choo Sung Hoon

source http://ameblo.jp/yoshihiro-akiyama/entry-11767544441.html?frm_src=thumb_module

o0480064012839099375.jpg

[Fancam]14-02-06 Rain @ Guerilla Date

credit : Shari Mong / ratoka

[Fancam]14-02-08 Rain @ Gimpo International Airport

Credit ; vividly12blue / ratoka

***While watching the video, I wonder who called him on the phone, huh? Sarang is so adorable & smart. She could eat alone using chopsticks. And I love that part where RAIN was showing her the LA Song video.  I also wonder what was RAIN thinking while he was looking at the father & daughter.....So, the taping was not in the network studio but in his rehearsal studio while he was having a practice during that time. And I guess RAIN took them to the resto to have a meal. It seems that RAIN brought so much food for her including that Minnie Mouse toy. Rain revealed he reserved a table at a Korean restaurant, as he heard Chu Sa Rang loves seaweed and Korean food. He then handed her lunch boxes filled with grapes and seaweed, which are some of her favorite snacks. Hahaha – she has “high five” with RAIN. He also made a request to turn down the volume of music as Chu Sa Rang & his Dad were entering the room.

[KBS]14-01-09 Rain @ Superman is Back

credit : Only 비 //re-up by ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bm29d_hd-14-02-09-rain-superman-is-back_people

or

https://vimeo.com/86231186