Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

14-01-16 OBS - Unique Entertainment News_Rain Interview
Credit : mazingga69 / ratoka

14-01-16 Mnet - Rain Effect_Ep5
Credit : mnet / ratoka

CREDIT : mazingga69

140116 Mnet_Wide Ent. News_140109 Rain M! Countdown Behind Story

Credit: onlyone0625·/ scorpiola

14-01-16 Rain @ The 28th Golden Disk Awards ceremony

credit GDA / ratoka

140117 Rain @ twitter
credit : scorpiola

RAIN @29rain

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=581540035261729&id=497899983625735&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FSuweKac8u9&_rd

ㅋㅋ 저도 태진아선생님  참~  좋아하는데요

원하신다면 콜라보를 ... ㅎ

1-16-2014%2010-21-10%20PM.jpg

14-01-17 atwosomeplace tweet about Rain
credit : @atwosomeplace / ratoka

월드스타 '비'가 투썸플레이스 충정로역점에 방문했어요. +_+ 1월 22일 출시 예정인 봄 딸기음료 #스트로베리라떼 를 폭풍흡입 했다는 후문:) 라~라라라라~~♥ pic.twitter.com/iQnqLHEqHh

vv.jpg

***Do well, RAIN!  GO! Wish you all the best!  Good Luck! Can't wait for the good news later on. So, yes more Rain on the big screen please! I love seeing him in Hollywood movies. And totally support him...I just hope his album will still do well without promoting it for a while. I also hope that the next movie in case he scored another Hollywood film will not have a lot of martial arts anymore....As what the Director, Bryan Miller said, he is gonna have a phenomenal career in Hollywood. I' m excited.:))

Rain to meet up with producers for new movie offers in the States next week

Rain_1389901234_af_org.jpg

Although it hasn't been long since his comeback, Rain revealed that he will temporarily halt his activities to meet up with movie producers in the States!

SEE ALSO: Rain to hold his first domestic concert in four years on the finale of 'Rain Effect'

During an interview with OBS' 'Exclusive Entertainment News', Rain shared, "The thing that I feel like I'm missing out on a bit right now... It's [only] been two weeks since I released my album but... I'm already going to meet with producers for a potential new film in the States. It's not confirmed but it's next week. So I won't be able to perform on music shows. Because of this, I have to rest for a week. Although I'll probably come back and perform."

"This time, there are around two good films that we'll be discussing so while I'm there, I think that it's good for me to meet with the producers and conduct interviews, and come back. I also plan to meet up with the producers of 'The Prince' and complete my activities. If I go this time, I will probably be able to share another good news."

source : allkpop

*** Hahaha - it looks like a CF, huh? I guess when we didn't see this in the RAIN Effect EP5 we could have thought it is.....:

:))

14-01-17 atwosomeplace tweet about Rain
credit : @atwosomeplace / ratoka

월드스타 '비'가 투썸플레이스 충정로역점에 방문했어요. +_+ 1월 22일 출시 예정인 봄 딸기음료 #스트로베리라떼 를 폭풍흡입 했다는 후문:) 라~라라라라~~♥ pic.twitter.com/iQnqLHEqHh

vv.jpg

14-01-17 Rain picture
credit : ratoka
source http://news.nate.com/view/20140117n24862

pp.jpg

***This is the preview for the Music Core show tomorrow, live broadcast at 4:00pm at MBC Dream Center in Ilsan. L-)

[MBC]14-01-17 Rain @ 휴먼다큐 사람이 좋다_Preview 140118

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19tij3_140117-rain-휴먼다큐-사람이-좋다-preview-140118_music

Rain Becomes Flustered by the Disappointing Reaction to His Wake-Up Call on '1 Night 2 Days'
Rain_1390160843_af_org.jpg

When 'world star' Rain pays your house a visit to wake you up personally, it's normally a cause for joy and celebration! Unfortunately, his presence as the 'morning angel' wasn't enough for the grizzled veterans of KBS's '1 Night 2 Days', who were expecting someone of the female variety.

As the first male wake-up angel following Suzy and HyunA, Rain had some big shoes to fill! Unfortunately, the sleep-deprived members didn't react well to his presence. "The morning angel is a guy?" they drowsily asked.

"For the first filming of the new year, Rain is our morning angel," Defconn said. "You're dating a real angel, couldn't you have brought her with you?"

Credits: AllKpop

Rain, To Buy Morning Coffee For Fans Who Participated in Early Morning Shooting

xzmx0vmevohjajbgyiuwdvhzfthw71au.jpg

[by Sunghee Park] On January 19, Rain, who recently came back with the title song ‘La Song,’ bought a coffee and bread to fans.
On that day, Rain prepared the bread and morning coffee in a cup which contains his own handwriting message. The bread and morning coffee were for 300 fans who participated to the early morning music program shooting which started on 6AM. 
For fans who waited for his early shooting, Rain prepared this special event by himself, waking up even earlier. Rain delivered his love and thanks to his fans through his handwriting message that says ‘Thank you for always being with me. I Love You.’ 
Moreover, Rain once became an issue by baking more than hundreds of breads for his fans in his reality program ‘Rain Effect.’ On the day of his morning coffee service, Rain provided the immediate fan meeting hour, having great time with fans.
Meanwhile, Rain’s sixth album’s title song ‘La Song,’ once took the first rank right after Rain’s comeback. (photo by Cube Entertainment)

For more bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk

14-01-20 SBS - Good morning_Rain Interview
credit : nate news // re-up by ratoka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x19z3du_140120-good-morning-rain-interview_music

credit : mazingga69

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Np7jQYxYmA&feature=youtu.be

140120 Y-Star_Star News_Tae Jinah accepts Rain's proposal (태진아, 비 콜라보 제안에 "언제든지 좋다")

Credit: ystarnews / scorpiola

[Y-STAR] Tae Jinah accepts Rain's proposal (태진아, 비 콜라보 제안에 "언제든지 좋다")

http://youtu.be/qR44nC9fME8

Rain reveals how he feels being compared to Psy

906518.jpg

Rain revealed he felt surprisingly sorry for being compared to fellow world star Psy who has accomplished a feat that no other K-pop artist has ever done before.

During his interview with OBS TV, Rain shared, “Psy hyung really rose to the top level. And I feel sorry for him being compared to me. He really achieved the top spot on Billboard. He is the one who did what no one else could. It is appropriate that he should receive applause. He is really a home-run artist. Although I am a concert fanatic, whenever I watch his concerts, he is really fun.”

“I actually feel sorry for daring to be compared. I think to myself that I should work even harder. He is really cool.”

Rain is also working his way up the ladder in Hollywood with new film “The Prince” while Psy is preparing to take the world by storm through his domestic comeback rumored to be next month!

source : ohkpop

***  RAIN is so sweet & nice to do this for his fans. It totally warms my heart to know this. Those cookies look so yummy. 6am pre-recording? WOW! That's so early in the morning, huh?  Isn't that amazing?

:))

Rain gifts 300 fans with morning coffee and bread

Rain_1390190743_af_org.jpg

Rain gifted 300 of his fans with coffee and bread!

On the 19th, Rain had a pre-recording for one of the music shows at 6AM. Even though it was so early in the morning, fans braved the winter chill to come see him at the pre-recording. 

SEE ALSO: Rain becomes flustered by the disappointing reaction to his wake-up call on '1 Night 2 Days'

To express his gratitude to his ever-loving fans, he presented all of them with warm morning coffee and bread, as well as a sticker on the coffee with his own handwriting thanking all of his fans. The note read, "Thank you for always being by my side. I love you."  

He'd baked hundreds of loaves of bread before on 'Rain Effect' for his fans, and now he's touched them even more with the coffee. 

source : allkpop

class="titleNews"Rain Thanks Fans by Presenting Coffee with Hand-Written Messages

Rain decided to become a ′morning angel′ for his fans.

For 300 of his fans who have been waiting to attend filming for a music program since 6 am (KST) on January 19, Rain decided to give out coffee in cups with hand-written messages along with bread.

It has been revealed that Rain organized this special event since the early morning that day, writing ‘thank you for always being by my side. I love you’ on each cup.

Rain Thanks Fans by Presenting Coffee with Hand-Written Messages

After the filming was over, Rain held a mini fan meeting on the spot, having conversations and enjoying his time with his fans.

Meanwhile, LA Song, the title for Rain’s sixth full length album, ranked number one on music program as soon as he made his comeback and currently tops various music charts.

Photo credit: Cube DC / enewsworld

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"

Movie '' Blood boiling youth'' VİP premiere 20 January 2014 
20140120_1390217672_53096500_1.jpg
1390218961_640788.jpg
201401202017771250_52dd05e52e07e.jpg

more.. //sunshineemine.blogspot.com/

istanbullu_emine said: class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"

Movie '' Blood boiling youth'' VİP premiere 20 January 2014
more.. //sunshineemine.blogspot.com/

Rain decided to become a ′morning angel′ for his fans.

For 300 of his fans who have been waiting to attend filming for a music program since 6 am (KST) on January 19, Rain decided to give out coffee in cups with hand-written messages along with bread.

It has been revealed that Rain organized this special event since the early morning that day, writing ‘thank you for always being by my side. I love you’ on each cup.

After the filming was over, Rain held a mini fan meeting on the spot, having conversations and enjoying his time with his fans.

Meanwhile, LA Song, the title for Rain’s sixth full length album, ranked number one on music program as soon as he made his comeback and currently tops various music charts.

Photo credit: Cube DC / ohkpop

Rain becomes the ‘Morning Angel’ for ’1 Night 2 Days’

Rain becomes the 'Morning Angel' for '1 Night 2 Days'
After Suzy and Hyuna, Rain became the 3rd “Morning Angel” for KBS’s “1 Night 2 Days” which was broadcast on January 19th.

Unlike the previous two, Rain was the first male “Morning Angel” on the show so it brought much laughter to the audiences and Rain also suffered from humiliation from the members.

When he gentle went and woke up the members, they all expressed their surprise,”What?”,”How did you come here?” which made the scene more laughable.

Then all of them gathered in the yard to make the greeting, after Rain’s introduction as the “Morning Angel”, Defcon said,”This is the first time in the New Year, the “rain” comes”. Really want to meet with the real angel”, as they somehow indirect mentioned Kim Tae Hee which made Rain become nervous.

The other members also said,”Just come”,”It’s not Morning Angel but her boyfriend

source : ohkpop

class="at_ttl"‘1 Night 2 Days’ Cha Tae Hyun Introduces Rain As Angel’s Boyfriend

rain.jpg?w=600

1 Night 2 Days Cha Tae Hyun said singer Rain, who visited 1 Night 2 Days as the morning angel guest, should be introduced as angel's boyfriend, referring to the fact that Rain is dating actress Kim Tae Hee, and made everybody at the scene laugh.

On the winter break special episode "Northern Kyung Ki Do Tour" of "KBS 2TV Happy Sunday - 1 Night 2 Days" which aired on January 19, 2014, the 1 Night 2 Days members Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Defconn, Kim Jong Min, and Jung Joon Young played a game for dinner, and got to bed. While in bed, the six 1 Night 2 Days members, Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Defconn, Kim Jong Min, and Jung Joon Young, talked about the two morning angels who had visited them in the past, who were members of girl groups such as HyunA and Suzy, and they expected the third morning angel to be a member of a girl group again.

In the morning, however, it was found out that singer Rain visited the six 1 Night 2 Days members, Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Defconn, Kim Jong Min, and Jung Joon Young, instead of a member of a girl group. The members were not excited at all, which made the audiences laugh.

Cha Tae Hyun, who is friends with Rain, said to Rain, "When you are invited to appear as the morning angel at this program, you should have said no!"

Nevertheless, Rain woke up the members and helped them work out early in the morning. But the members were not following Rain very well, and Rain finally said, "I do not think I fit in very well with 1 Night 2 Days," making the audiences laugh again.

Cha Tae Hyun then said again, "You must have seen that the previous morning angels were Suzy and HyunA," and Rain replied, "I am an angel at heart."

Cha Tae Hyun then said, "You should have introduced yourself as angel's boyfriend," referring to the fact that Rain is dating a beautiful actress Kim Tae Hee.

Copyright ⓒ 2012 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

140120 OBS_독특한 연예뉴스Unique Ent. News_[스타 공항패션] '월드스타' 비, 공항패션의 1인자 '독보적 레인스타일' Star's Airport Fashion_Rain
credit : scorpiola

Video

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=770201
or
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=427&aid=0000006256&sid1=001

[OBS 독특한 연예뉴스 정여진 기자] 가수들의 공항 패션은 그 어떤 분야 연예인들보다 독특하고 멋지다는 평을 듣고 있다.

OBS '독특한 연예뉴스'(연출 윤경철, 작가 윤연선)는 '제 2의 런웨이'로 불리는 스타들의 공항에서의 패션을 집중 분석했다.

가수들의 공항 패션은 '내 멋대로 스타일리시룩'으로 평가되기도 한다.

공항 패션을 가장 중요하게 생각하는 것은 역시 가수들이다. 해외 활동과 잦은 해외 공연으로 공항을 집 드나들 듯 다녀가기 때문이다.

중국에서 활동하는 엑소엠 멤버들이 공항에 떴다. 그들의 필수품은 얼굴을 대부분 가리는 마스크와 모자다. 특히 깜찍한 비니와 후드티셔츠로 멋을 낸 루한은 팬들의 함성소리를 독차지하기도 했다.

대표 한류 아이돌 슈퍼주니어도 이에 질세라 나섰다. 강인은 더블 브레스트 코트로 포멀함을 강조한 공항패션을 선보여 박수를 받았다.

하지만 이에 반해 박수 받지 못한 공항 패션을 선보였던 여가수도 있다.

티아라 효민은 개인적으로 공항에 나서기 전 야심차게 준비한 '파자마 패션'으로 본이 아닌 언론의 뭇매를 맏기도 했다.

지난 번 굴욕을 만회하고자 절치부심한 효민은 하운드투스 팬츠와 오버사이즈 레드 코트로 아이돌 패셔니스타 자리에 컴백했다.

한편 가수 비는 늘 완벽한 공항 패션의 스타일링을 선보인다는 칭찬을 듣고 있다. 이는 어떤 스타일을 입어도 잘 어울리는 비주얼을 소유했기 때문이기도 하다.

모두가 입을 모아 칭찬하는 공항패션 1인자, 월드스타 비는 공항 패션의 정석을 보여준다. 먼저 그는 배우로 영화 촬영을 다녀왔을 때 남자 배우들의 컬러, 올블랙을 선택했다.

또 싱가폴에 공연을 다녀왔을 때는 개구쟁이 같은 비니와 스터드 장식이 돋보이는 스니커즈, 독특한 패턴의 니트로 독보적인 스타일을 선보이며 가수 비의 에너지를 보여줬다.

(영상=OBS '독특한 연예뉴스', 편집PD=이상진, 작가=안혜진, 내레이션=김용재)

OBS 독특한 연예뉴스 정여진 기자 tldud1225@obs.co.kr

class="post-title entry-title"RAIN creates Instagram!

inShare e3870826810511e39df712c800993304_8.jpg

RAIN is now on instagram! Superstar Rain opened his personal instagram account, and that means you can get exclusive updates from him.

For his 1st post from January 19, he uploaded a group photo of him with his back up dancers. Fans are very happy to know that their idol is now reachable in SNS, as they left comments like, "Finally! You're here thank you Rain!","Looks who has an instagram, it's Rain oppa!","I am so happy and looking forward to your posts."

Follow him @30rain

source : dailykpopnews

class="titleNews"Lee Jong Suk Dreamed of Acting After Watching ‘Full House’

Lee Jong Suk talked about what pushed him to pursue acting.

January 21’s broadcast of MBC’s News Today featured Lee Jong Suk, who starred in the movie Hot Young Bloods.

During the interview, he revealed that his curiosity about protagonists was what motivated him to become an actor.

Lee Jong Suk Dreamed of Acting After Watching ‘Full House’

“I really liked watching television at home when I was younger,” said the actor. “When I was in middle school, I watched the drama Full House and a movie called Romance of Their Own, and I thought the protagonists were really cool. That’s when I thought, ‘I should try acting.’”

Lee Jong Suk is currently promoting the film Hot Young Bloods, in which he acts as Joong Gil, the Casanova.

Photo credit: MBC / enewsworld

Rain Official Fanmeeting in Yokohama

o3.jpg

Rain Official Fanmeeting in Yokohama

source : http://risecom.jp/rain/

14-01-21 Rain Effect with Diamondsupplyco.

source : http://diamondsupplyco.kr/board/board.html?code=diamondco_hompee1

ss.jpg

14-01-21 Rain picture

Credit : MACOS-ADAMAS weibo / ratoka

Cube entertainment 旗下艺人 rain(中), 卢志勋(右)手上带的就是MJ(上海摩逸文化+香港金熹国际贸易)亚洲独家代理的韩国顶级银饰Macos Adamas, 照片拍于昨天[哈哈] @上海摩逸文化传播有限公司 @maggie_JXZ

33333.jpg

14-01-21 Rain mentholatum

credit : mentholatum weibo / ratoka

men%2813%29.jpg

14-01-09 lgnewsroom - CES 2014 ULTRA HD TV Line-up
credit : lgnewsroom / ratoka

(LA Song on TV)

laaaaaaaaa.jpg

class="content-title"[Gallery] Lee Min Ho, Yuri, Rain, Kim Yoo Jung and More Attend “Boiling Youth” VIP Premiere

[Gallery] Lee Min Ho, Yuri, Rain, Kim Yoo Jung and More Attend “Boiling Youth” VIP Premiere

On January 20, the VIP premiere of the upcoming film “Boiling Youth” was held at the Lotte Cinemas in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

With a hot young cast consisting of Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young, Kim Young Gwang, Lee Se Young and Park Jung Min, “Boiling Youth” is one of the most hotly anticipated films of this year.

Celebrity friends and colleagues who attended this premiere to support the film and the cast include Lee Min Ho, Lee Bo Young, Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri, Rain, Clara, Hwayoung, Kim Ji Won, Kim Yoo Jung, Lee Jong Hyuk and more!

“Boiling Youth” is set in the early 1980s in a countryside high school, where the love lives and friendships of young students are portrayed. The film will hit theaters in Korea on January 23.

boiling-youth-vip-premiere_rain.jpeg

credit : soompi news

class="content-title"Lee Jong Suk Was Inspired to Pursue Acting After Watching “Full House”

Lee Jong Suk Was Inspired to Pursue Acting After Watching “Full House”

Actor Lee Jong Suk recently shared a bit about what it’s like to be named one of the hottest actors of his time. 

On January 21, he made a guest appearance on the “Good Morning Date” segment of the MBC’s “News Today” show. “It’s the kind of thing where the more you do it, the more challenging it becomes,” he began.  “Since the dramas I’ve been in are doing well, they’ve named me as one of the ‘up and coming’ male actors, and the weight of that title is starting to feel heavy. I’m grateful they regard me as an ‘amazing actor,’ but without the amazing part, I just want to be recognized as a true actor.” 

With the premiere of his latest film, “Hotblooded Youth” close at hand, Lee Jong Suk talked about the characters he had played previously. “When I was filming the drama, ‘I Can Hear Your Voice’ and the movie, ‘No Breathing’ at the same time – the characters I played were definitely different, but conveying them differently was challenging. That’s when I decided that I wanted to play new and different characters from now,” he explained.

When asked about how he came to pursue his current line of work, he replied, “I enjoyed watching TV a lot at home. When I was a middle school student, I thought the main characters of the drama, ‘Full House’ and the movie, ‘Temptation of Wolves’ were awesome and that I wanted to try my hand at acting too.”

Source (1) / soompi news

[Vid]140121 Y-Star_Star News_Rain @ 'Blood Boiling Youth' VIP Premiere

Credit: ystarnews / scorpiola

Rain @ 00:12, 00:51~

이보영-이민호-비, 대세스타가 선택한 영화 [피 끓는 청춘]

[Photos] VIP premiere for the upcoming Korean movie "Hot Young Bloods" with Lee Min-ho, Lee Bo-yeong, Rain...

photo395336.jpg

Director Lee Yeon-woo, Kim Hee-won, Ra Mi-ran, Lee Jong-suk, Park Bo-yeong, Lee Se-yeong, Jeon Soo-jin, Sin Hyeon-tak, Park Jeong-min-I and Kim Seong-beom

VIP premiere for the upcoming Korean movie "Hot Young Bloods" with Lee Min-ho, Lee Bo-yeong, Rain... (2013)

(skipped unrelated.....)

photo395333.jpg

Rain

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

***Hahaha - his facial expressions is always soooo funny every time he looks at the CCTV. And why is he brushing his teeth either on his bed or while sitting & not inside the bathroom, huh? And I love watching him very candid since he's not ashamed to show his face right after waking up. And even the way he ate that eclair bread he made looks so cute. RAIN always looks so interesting when he's candid. Nice & cool video. Thanks scorpiola for sharing this. I'm excited to watch the last EP of this show. :))

[Fanmade MV] Marilyn Monroe (Rain Effect ver.)

Credit: 하악ㅎㅇ@ DC / scorpiola

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/ve4fbe0ermleLiisCCrrLSe