Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Guest charissejeong

^No.. Good news as this must be shared.. you know some ppl oppinion

of Bi being stuck up??.. I hate that so much.. I don't have such news

as this to share.. to let the world know that "No he is not stuck up at

all.. it could be other reason.. " ...

frankly, i even like the times when he looks ice-cold and distant.

frankly, i even like the times when he looks ice-cold and distant.

Ahh.. we are different...Cha - You and me are weird...

It's like he's playing hard to get....

I have this weird tot.. what if he smiles all the time.. :huh:

Turn right smile, turn left smile.. turn back wave and smile. Look up and smile.. sitting

alone still smiling... urrgghhh ... I don't want that..

No more thrill.... something so easy to get ... would be so meaningless... :huh: ..

Well - I told you I am crazy..

Guest Rayndrop

Recap: Past Interview with Jihoon

Credit: Piaoxuanxiyu@baidu

Ch to Eng: Rayndrop

RAIN,absolutely a singer with the singer's spirit. He's not like others, walking around the streets the entire day, waiting for an agency to spot him. Neither did he enthusiastically promote himself to record companies about how well he sings. All he does, is to make use of every opportunity he can find to practise dancing: along the streets, in the subway train...Later on, because of his contact with music all the time, he was naturally drawn to it. At that time, he still needed someone to point it out to him: be a singer. So to be a rock singer, or a dancer-singer?

Although he had his demo-tape prepared at that time, he did not send it out to all agencies.

"Because I knew the direction which I needed to develop toward. At that time, I thought JY hyung's (he never addresses JY park as Chairman) company.

This situation was the same as the one when he picked the stage name "Rain" for himself. because he liked rainy days.

Some people say, from the time Rain had his dream fulfilled and became a part of JYPE, he spent two years going through an inhumane phase of torturous training. But he strongly denies against this saying...

He said, after knwing JY Hyung, he found himself changing alot. In the past, he only knew how to dance. Now, he has a better understanding of music.

"JY Hyung rarely give me any specific orders. He never says, 'You should do this', but 'I do it this way', meaning, the rest is up to you. That's why sometimes, I tend to feel lost, helpless and tired."

Without proper, professional guidance, rain was only given a key to the dance studio so he can go practise on his own. So why did he continue to stay under JYP for two years?

Especially when all he does in the studio is listen to music, dance and practise singing to the music, and dance in front of the mirrors. He could jolly well have done all these somewhere else.

In response to questions like that, of course he won't answer "Because I thought if I hang around in front of him long enough, I'll eventually get to release an album". He only said with a smart and thoughtful sparkle in his eyes, "Because if I do that outside, I may get arrested."

"I had that experience once. The days when I had no studio to practise in. There was once I was dancing in the playground, and I got arrested by the police who thought I was a delinquent."

His agileness and intelligence are acknowledged both by reporters who have interviewed him before as well as his manager.

His manager said, "JY Park is someone who rarely praises anyone, so many people will either mistake his stern attitude as displeasure or feel a sense of insecurity. But Rain understands JY Park very well.

When he observes JY Park's expressions closely, if he sees a slight smile, he immediately deem it as a praise for himself and gets very excited about it." (LOL...so cute)

Many people call Rain the "JY Park Junior". Rain, who has a lot of attitude should feel very uncomfortable about this title. But surprisingly, he is very all right about this. He said, "JY Hyung is a very odd person. For example, if he has 10 hours, he will work 8 hours. He should spend the remaining 2 hours sleeping, right? But he takes one hour out for play. If I can live my life like that, my life will be a very successful one."

At the same time, Rain also openly accepts the comment that his first album carries the style of JY Park.

He feels that he is still a newbie, so getting more fame for his name now is very important. It doesn't matter if he has to borrow somebody else's strength to achieve this.

However, his second and third album will carry more of his music style.

"Although some people call me JY Park Jr, I don't think it's really a burden or something bad. In reality, our music styles are surprisingly similar."

Because they share the same inclination towards music, this album, which is the first to carry Rain's music style, is comforting to JY Park.

In this album, there's Rain's favourite Hip-Hop and R&B. There are also music with fast tempos and ballads with slow tempos. rain, who is starting to learn about modern music hopes to be able to produce his own music one day.

In school, he feels that the most difficult class is the one on Fusion music, when music of the east meets music of the west.

What worries him is that when he is 30, can he become a successful producer like JY Park?

Rain, who has just concluded his rehearsal, is not very pleased with his performance just not.

Even though people tell him that the Rain on stage earlier on was like a second version of Michael Jackson, he still looks very uneasy.

He mutters to him, "If you have no talent, you will certainly be eliminated. Even if you do have what it takes, you will still get scolded sometimes. Being a singer is really tough."

Hoever, in order to get the position of "number one", he will give it a try with all he has.

If you want to get famous, sometimes you need to do things against your wishes.

Just like his short drama, "Orange". "Actually, this is not something I've requested to do. Although I've learned acting before, but to ask me to do it for real, I still need a little more confidence and courage."

"I've always felt that I've got no talent to speak of. Filming is arranged by the crew. Even the songs and the dances I love so much as results of hellish intensive training."

Yet, Rain still proceeds ahead with courage. Although he doesn't know how far he'll go, but he is determined to challenge his limits!

Aileen: Here it is. Enjoy!

2001 backup dancer for JYPE (Swing Baby).asf

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j1eftn

Edited to Add:

I'm sure fans are just eager to share Bi's wonderful photos and not aware of the effects it has. I know I'm guilty of sharing those photos as well but have since removed them.

Kim ^^

Kim...once we shared LBH's photobook pics too and was told to remove them. Guess it's all because of copyright thing.... kind of illegal.

Anyway I was so tempted when I saw the pics just now and quickly made a banner from one but I made sure I make it too busy to be re-copied. Who can resist a sexy-look pic?

Guest Naoise

Sam thanks for the translation iloveu.gif

I also for one don't see what's wrong with posting some of the scans from the photobook. It will be a good advertisment indeed for the photobook. I think Youjin's concern are HQ page per page scans, which I agree will be a ripoff. But as long as the scans are LQ and only some highlights of the photobook, what's so bad about that?

As for the hush hush news, sigh this is getting old really fast. I am with Bam on this, why do people feel the need to hog articles like this instead of sharing them to your fellow Biers is beyond me. What's the loss for them by sharing really....that people who don't pay the Cloud fee can laugh happily when reading it? <_<

Guest Amy28

Unless it's something about his love life... or bad atitude (funny this

thing would not be a low key) or.. he has small peepee or something..

Bam, very funny, I got a good laugh :lol: .....you are so right.....

I for one would love to hear about happy news....as simple as Bi getting excited over a scooter bike or scooping his own rice. :)

^No.. Good news as this must be shared.. you know some ppl oppinion

of Bi being stuck up??.. I hate that so much.. I don't have such news

as this to share.. to let the world know that "No he is not stuck up at

all.. it could be other reason.. " ...

Something like getting excited over a scooter is so nice to read..

News like this can make people happy... what is so wrong sharing

happy news??? Why do they want to keep something as good as this

to themselves???

Do you know that - how happy I am to read thing like this?? I am sure

many are like me too... happy....

Happy that he is a human after all - not a cyborg or clone or somethin..

He tends to get excited over small things too.. he's nervous too.. even

though he is a megastar.. he still get nervous...

Unless it's something about his love life... or bad atitude (funny this

thing would not be a low key) or.. he has small peepee or something..

That I would understand...!!!!

BTW - After saying this - I am as cool as cucumber now..

Promise won't get excited anymore... my heart can't take this excitement...

I may get heart attack... :P

Devi - after going back to page 1146 - I am more cool now... smillin.. wahaha

Lol @ the peepee part.. I doubt it.. cause renember in Full House?? I'm not sure if anyone renembers :x

I agree, sometimes I don't understand. But I guess it's because they want to save *some* info to themself because if not it will spread all over the internet and it won't be as special anymore.. plus anyway it's human nature to be selfish :P

Guest inyai

How much is it in Ringgit Malaysia? Do you know?

Based on current currency movement the product plus the shipping will cost you more than RM450.00

it is very expensive. the freeway alone will cost more than RM350.00

Guest ob2133

Heyy all,

Ji hoon was spotted voting @ Busan today.

I ripped this video off from Daum for you guys, so here =]:

Ayu, you are so quick on the election news.

Thanks for the most recent photo of Rain.

Sam thanks for the translation iloveu.gif

I also for one don't see what's wrong with posting some of the scans from the photobook. It will be a good advertisment indeed for the photobook. I think Youjin's concern are HQ page per page scans, which I agree will be a ripoff. But as long as the scans are LQ and only some highlights of the photobook, what's so bad about that?

As for the hush hush news, sigh this is getting old really fast. I am with Bam on this, why do people feel the need to hog articles like this instead of sharing them to your fellow Biers is beyond me. What's the loss for them by sharing really....that people who don't pay the Cloud fee can laugh happily when reading it? <_<

:o - Ahh .. And now we have to pay to know he loves scooter.. :lol:

Sharing photo - I guess some don't know much about marketing. A few scanned photo

would not effect the sales. In fact it would help to boost the sales...

If I do not know what's inside I would not be tempted to buy.

Hardcopy would not be the same as soft copy. We have online news - but it does not

effect newspaper sales. rite??

Why I think the fans get hardcopy though we could have the pic in softcopy.

1. Do not have to go tru all the trouble to switch on computer - just because we

we want to look at his photo.

2. Some people like to read magazine while doin bisness in the toilet and.. wuyoooo

would it be great to look at Bi pic?? - Well we are busy so every moment is important

and don't waste the time.. We can't bring our pc to the toilet... err we can bring

our laptop.. but it'll be too tedious.

3. Some like to touch the pic while looking at it... it's not the same to run your

fingers on the computer screen.. the feeling is different compare to touching the

high gloss paper.. a feeling you can't never get with the computer screen.

4. Some like to read something in the car (while waiting for someone) sometime..

peoply like to laze on the bed reading magazine or looking at the high gloss paper

pic of Bi. some people like to hug it.. and you can't hug a computer.. it's not normal

but it's normal to put a book or a magazine close to your heart...

Some couldn't be bothered.. even though the pic not available .. some just couldn't

be bothered coz it's just a waste of money... ^_^ ...

poop/Amy - shhhhhh!! dun quote me... shhhh!!! ^_^