Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

11-09-21 Mentholatum - Taiwan COSMEND _ Cosmetics Hot News

credit:vincet57@http://rain-cloud.co.kr

by sherrysss@

http://www.cloud-taiwan.net/

http://www.raincloudhk.com/

summer / / Full 2011

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain & Ninja Assassin mentioned at a popular Filipino comic strip, 'Pugad Baboy' (Daily Inquirer Newspaper)

Sept. 17, 2011

credit:Rain CloudPh (fb)

*quoted image*

English Translation of second frame where Rain is mentioned:

I have seen also at Youtube the Ninja Assassin workout of Korean actor Rain.

anjjo, thanks for posting these stuff...................In Mentholatum pics, PS or not I always love those photos. :sweatingbullets:

[09-21] 11-09-14 Mnet - Wide Ent News_Talk about Rain

credit : rainsnow / ratoka-rainlegend

My link

So he found his wallet at his dog's house. But above they mention something about Baekga (in the twitter translation) but here in this article something about Baekgu's house. A bit confused now!

Anyway, it is nice seeing Rain's humour.

bbly, he mentioned Baekga because one of the stuff, which is inside his wallet is the family photo that Baekga took while Baekgu means white dog.............I remember RAIN has tried to raise also a big dog before………..IDK if this is still with him. Although, I don’t have pets at home but I know puppies/dogs have to be vaccinated……….maybe RAIN does this to all his pets also especially big dogs so they could go outside? I think dogs usually only follow their owners. Wondering if those dogs of RAIN including the new puppy now do this or follows everyone, even strangers – hehehe. Dogs are really like human. They have their own personalities. If RAIN’s dogs are like this, which don't follow the owner I don’t think this can be a watchdog. Hahaha. (referring to the big dog...) :unsure:blush.gif

bbly, he mentioned Baekga because one of the stuff, which is inside his wallet is the family photo that Baekga took while Baekgu means white dog.............I remember RAIN has tried to raise also a big dog before………..IDK if this is still with him. Although, I don’t have pets at home but I know puppies/dogs have to be vaccinated……….maybe RAIN does this to all his pets also especially big dogs so they could go outside? I think dogs usually only follow their owners. Wondering if those dogs of RAIN including the new puppy now do this or follows everyone, even strangers – hehehe. Dogs are really like human. They have their own personalities. If RAIN’s dogs are like this, which don't follow the owner I don’t think this can be a watchdog. Hahaha. (referring to the big dog...) :unsure:blush.gif

willenette, thanks for the info, so baekgu means white dog, which maybe is General. In the pics below, it seems that he is under a chair and not in his dog house, isn't it? :lol:

22.Sep09.11[pic]BI Rain's little General

Credit: hana’s cy // cap by scorpiola//wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

318718_262163343817580_100000717496875_884841_970966676_n.jpg

313315_262163323817582_100000717496875_884840_358056598_n.jpg

312062_262163297150918_100000717496875_884839_43662508_n.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

11-09-21 Mentholatum - 7net.com event (taiwan)

credit :http://www.cloud-taiwan.net/ cap by sherrysss

Source/credit:rain-cloud.co.kr/vincet57

0921%5Fa02%5F05.jpg

ad02%5F09.jpg

%E5%9C%96%E7%89%87%5F322.png

willenette, thanks for the info, so baekgu means white dog, which maybe is General. In the pics below, it seems that he is under a chair and not in his dog house, isn't it? :lol:

22.Sep09.11[pic]BI Rain's little General

Credit: hana’s cy // cap by scorpiola//wawalalal@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, thanks for posting these new captures of his new puppy.....His fur has not really back in full, right? But, he's still very cute. I think that's his toy in his mouth? (stand corrected...) Maybe this was taken during daytime that's why he's inside the living room playing. Hana must be crazy of this puppy since she always uploaded his photos. This is good because we could get to see him once in a while. :lol:

Hallyu celebrities donate to the ‘Rainbow Project’ to offer hope and dreams to the children of Africa

2011-09-23

Hallyu stars have joined forces with the ‘Rainbow Project‘ to offer hope and dreams to the children of Africa.

At an auction that was closed on the 20th, various celebrity items were auctioned off including Kim Hyun Joong‘s guitar, 2PM‘s on-stage ensembles, and Rain‘s shoes.

According to BloomTree (head of Rainbow Project), “All the items auctioned off in the first round have already been sold. The price at which the items were sold will not be disclosed, in an effort to keep this a private and meaningful donation for the bidders and celebrities alike.”

It was a blind auction held both on and offline, and fans ambitiously bid for items that once belonged to their favorite Hallyu stars.

Actor Jang Hyuk‘s hat is now in the hands of a foreign fan overseas who, according to BloomTree, bid all night and day to win the item.

And of course, Kim Hyun Joong’s guitar received a lot of attention. A lot of Japanese fans inquired about the guitar, and some even came all the way to the auction site to ask how they would be able to participate in the bidding. But Korean fans came two hours before the auction was over to fiercely battle it out for the item, and in the end, the guitar went home to a Korean fan.

Other items included Jeon Ji Hyun‘s sunglasses, 2PM‘s Junho and Junsu‘s on-stage ensembles, Rain‘s tennis shoes, Wonder Girls‘ Sunye and Sohee‘s shoes, Lee Min Ki‘s scuba diving suit, and many other items.

The second auction will also include prized possessions of famous celebrities including that of Bae Yong Jun, Nichkhun, Song Jung Ki, & Son Ye Jin. The second auction will begin on the 24th and proceed until 9pm on the 25th.

Off-line auctions will also be taking place on the 24th at 1pm, and on the 25th at 9pm at an exhibit gallery and items to be auctioned include Jeon Ji Hyun‘s hat, Go Soo‘s hat, 2PM‘s Taecyeon and Woo Young‘s dance ensembles, miss A‘s bags, etc.

All proceeds from the auction will go towards building a scholarship foundation for an art school for children in Africa.

Source & Image : MoneyToday via Naver//allkpop

Rain looks adorable in the mouse ears.  I love that he's never afraid to be silly and make fun of himself. 

Thanks for revisiting A Love To Kill.  It was the second k-drama I ever watched and  is one of the top 5 greatest ever.  Rain was a revelation in this drama.  He completely blew me away with his depth and range as an actor, plus he looked good enough to eat!  I saw Shin Min Ah for the first time in A Love To Kill and she remains my favorite actress to this day.   That girl can act and the chemistry between Rain and Shin Min Ah is just electric.  You could feel the passion between them and they share THE HOTTEST KISS IN THE HISTORY OF K-DRAMA!  :sweatingbullets:

A Love To Kill is a beautiful, heartwrenching, mature drama about love, loss, revenge, and regret.  The acting is so dead-on I felt as though I was watching real people's real lives.   If ever there was a 'must see' drama A Love To Kill is it.  Curl up with a box of tissue and enjoy.  IT'S ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.  

Hallyu celebrities donate to the ‘Rainbow Project’ to offer hope and dreams to the children of Africa

2011-09-23

Hallyu stars have joined forces with the ‘Rainbow Project‘ to offer hope and dreams to the children of Africa.

At an auction that was closed on the 20th, various celebrity items were auctioned off including Kim Hyun Joong‘s guitar, 2PM‘s on-stage ensembles, and Rain‘s shoes.

According to BloomTree (head of Rainbow Project), “All the items auctioned off in the first round have already been sold. The price at which the items were sold will not be disclosed, in an effort to keep this a private and meaningful donation for the bidders and celebrities alike.”

It was a blind auction held both on and offline, and fans ambitiously bid for items that once belonged to their favorite Hallyu stars.

Actor Jang Hyuk‘s hat is now in the hands of a foreign fan overseas who, according to BloomTree, bid all night and day to win the item.

And of course, Kim Hyun Joong’s guitar received a lot of attention. A lot of Japanese fans inquired about the guitar, and some even came all the way to the auction site to ask how they would be able to participate in the bidding. But Korean fans came two hours before the auction was over to fiercely battle it out for the item, and in the end, the guitar went home to a Korean fan.

Other items included Jeon Ji Hyun‘s sunglasses, 2PM‘s Junho and Junsu‘s on-stage ensembles, Rain‘s tennis shoes, Wonder Girls‘ Sunye and Sohee‘s shoes, Lee Min Ki‘s scuba diving suit, and many other items.

The second auction will also include prized possessions of famous celebrities including that of Bae Yong Jun, Nichkhun, Song Jung Ki, & Son Ye Jin. The second auction will begin on the 24th and proceed until 9pm on the 25th.

Off-line auctions will also be taking place on the 24th at 1pm, and on the 25th at 9pm at an exhibit gallery and items to be auctioned include Jeon Ji Hyun‘s hat, Go Soo‘s hat, 2PM‘s Taecyeon and Woo Young‘s dance ensembles, miss A‘s bags, etc.

All proceeds from the auction will go towards building a scholarship foundation for an art school for children in Africa.

Source & Image : MoneyToday via Naver//allkpop

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. All these stars are so nice & sweet donating their prized possessions. So nice to know how these celebrities are giving up some of their prized procession towards helping kids in Africa. This is such a great thing that all of them are doing. I really appreciate the fact that most K-Pop stars donate their auctioned money. Lucky is the one who got Rain's shoes, BYJ's wine, GS hat & KHJ's guitar. Hehehe - if I had the money I would have bought it all. God bless them all! Each time I read an article like this, it makes me have more respect to these people. Korean celebrities are the best. :lol:

All of us are waiting for the English translation -

[09-23] (Rain message) Rain will join the army 11 October.

(Rain message) Rain will join the army 11 October.

Today Rain post message on his official site Rain Jihoon

he said he will will join the army 11 October.

read rain message here

http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/fromrain_view.php?page=1&No=16&bSeq=515

credit:rainy2010@RainLegend

Rain to enter military on October 11

2011092314435633438_1.jpg

Asian pop sensation Rain will enter the military on October 11 to fulfill his mandatory military duties required of all Korean men.

Rain, real name Jung Ji-hoon, delivered the message himself through his official website on Friday afternoon.

After saying the date got set this morning, he added that he will serve his time as an active-duty soldier in the army.

He then thanked his fans for the love and support they have shown him during the ten years of his singing career as well as apologizing for his late military entrance.

"I feel tremendously ashamed and embarrassed for going so late. But I'll work as hard and faithful as I can to make up for it," wrote the singer-actor.

Most Korean men enter the military in their early twenties and Rain, now 29, was supposed to take up his duties last year yet deferred to this year after he requested for a postponement, initially to study for his master's degree and then for career reasons.

Rain has been touring Korea for over a month starting mid-August and will wrap up the shows in Seoul this weekend.

He also recently finished filming his action movie "Take Off: Closer to the Sun" which is a remake of the 1964 Korean movie "Red Muffler," also starring actress Shin Se-gyeong.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011092314435633438

Rain to enlist on October 11th

2011-09-23

20110923_rain_enlist.jpg

Singer/actor Rain has announced that he will be enlisting with the army on October 11th!

Rain’s agency, J Tune Entertainment, stated “We received the enlistment date today. He will enlist as an active-duty soldier and will join the others already in the army.”

Rain himself left a message for his fans, saying, “I did receive my enlistment date, but I do not know where I will be sent to. It has been almost 10 years since my debut. Because of all your love and interest, I was able to do so many things and experience hard work and glory. I was very happy. Also, because I am enlisting later than everyone else, I plan to work even harder. I thank everyone who’s always been by my side and I promise I will come back as a more matured man.”

Rain will hold his last concert, ‘The Big Show’ in Seoul on September 24th and 25th.

Source + Image: Naver//allkpop

---------------------------------------------------------

Rain confirms military enlistment for October 11th

Submitted: Sep 23 2011

4936b4a1d57c9b2a2590b25b785c331d.jpg

On September 16th, reports were made that Rain had received his enlistment notice and that he would be reporting on October 11th. However, Rain then tweeted, following the mass news reports, that the articles were misleading and would tell his fans himself when the exact date would be.

On the 23rd, Rain updated his official website (http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/) and posted the official date of his enlistment to be indeed October 11th and that he had received the news himself that morning.

He writes on the site, "Hello, this is Jung Jihoon. The fall has finally greeted us. I'm here to tell you that I will enlist in the military on October 11th. I will enlist in active military duty, but I'm not sure where I will go. This morning, my enlistment date was confirmed and I wanted to tell you first."

"It's been nearly 10 years since my debut...Because of my fans, I was able to do so many things and value the hard work and glory. I'm entering later than most people, but I will work hard and faithfully to make up for it."

"I was able to fulfill so many dreams thanks to the fans that cheered me on for 10 years, thank you. I will return as a more mature Jung Jihoon." -Posted by Jung Jihoon (2011.09.23)

49481926.jpg

Source: Rain-jihoon and Star News//koreaboo.com

Rain to enlist on October 11th

2011-09-23

*quoted image*

Singer/actor Rain has announced that he will be enlisting with the army on October 11th!

Rain’s agency, J Tune Entertainment, stated “We received the enlistment date today. He will enlist as an active-duty soldier and will join the others already in the army.”

Rain himself left a message for his fans, saying, “I did receive my enlistment date, but I do not know where I will be sent to. It has been almost 10 years since my debut. Because of all your love and interest, I was able to do so many things and experience hard work and glory. I was very happy. Also, because I am enlisting later than everyone else, I plan to work even harder. I thank everyone who’s always been by my side and I promise I will come back as a more matured man.”

Rain will hold his last concert, ‘The Big Show’ in Seoul on September 24th and 25th.

Source + Image: Naver//allkpop

---------------------------------------------------------

Rain confirms military enlistment for October 11th

Submitted: Sep 23 2011

*quoted image*

On September 16th, reports were made that Rain had received his enlistment notice and that he would be reporting on October 11th. However, Rain then tweeted, following the mass news reports, that the articles were misleading and would tell his fans himself when the exact date would be.

On the 23rd, Rain updated his official website (http://rain-jihoon.com/n2/) and posted the official date of his enlistment to be indeed October 11th and that he had received the news himself that morning.

He writes on the site, "Hello, this is Jung Jihoon. The fall has finally greeted us. I'm here to tell you that I will enlist in the military on October 11th. I will enlist in active military duty, but I'm not sure where I will go. This morning, my enlistment date was confirmed and I wanted to tell you first."

"It's been nearly 10 years since my debut...Because of my fans, I was able to do so many things and value the hard work and glory. I'm entering later than most people, but I will work hard and faithfully to make up for it."

"I was able to fulfill so many dreams thanks to the fans that cheered me on for 10 years, thank you. I will return as a more mature Jung Jihoon." -Posted by Jung Jihoon (2011.09.23)

*quoted image*

Source: Rain-jihoon and Star News//koreaboo.com

anjjo, so, the confirmed date is set already finally…..this morning. Good thing he finally decided on it, not that he had much choice now. He also added that he will serve his time as an active-duty soldier in the army. So, he has not decided yet where he wants to be stationed. Anyway, we’ll know this by the time he enlists & goes to training. I'm sure MBLAQ and his dancers are gonna miss him so much...Aish...so many celebrities are enlisting this year. I will miss you much, MY LOVE! Stay strong! Aish...I feel so sad..... K-Pop industry won't be the same without Rain...Remember one fact: we'll patiently wait for you - <_<:rolleyes:

[Sep-23-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain's message_The date for his enlisting in the army is now definite : 11th October.

Hi, this is 'Jung Ji Hoon' (Rain)

At the moment of the autumn that is the season when the sky is high and the horses get fat, I should like to say a few words. It's just that...I'm going to enlist in the army on October 11th.

I'm not sure which unit I would be in as an active-duty soldier, but the date for when I should enter the army, has been confirmed this morning, so I would like to share it with you first.

Without quite realizing it, it’s almost ten years since I debuted.

I've been loved by you and seem to have packed a lot into my life..

I think I was able to be happy with honors thick upon one in all my sweat and blood.

I'm really sorry for my entering the army so late, and I am so embarrassed.

It seems belated, but I'll work and concentrate harder than at any time in my life.

I would like to thank you for your 10 years of help to realize my dreams.

I'll be 'Jung Ji Hoon' who returns with a more mature attitude.

September 24, 2011.

With best wishes from 'Jung Ji Hoon'

Source : http://www.rain-jihoon.com/n2/fromrain_view.php?page=1&No=16&bSeq=515

English translation by rain bird.

Rain will join the Army on October 11

2011092314043513022_1.jpg

Worldwide star Rain will join the Army on October 11.

On the 23rd, according to K-Pop officials, Rain was recently given notice to join the army on October 11 from the Office of Military Manpower Administration.

Rain has been telling people about his army schedule.

Rain will perform a concert on the 24th and the 25th at the Olympic Park. It will be his last concert before he joins the Army.

Rain also shot the movie Soar: Close to the Sun with Shin Se Kyung.

Source: Star News / korea.com

anjjo, so, the confirmed date is set already finally…..this morning. Good thing he finally decided on it, not that he had much choice now. He also added that he will serve his time as an active-duty soldier in the army. So, he has not decided yet where he wants to be stationed. Anyway, we’ll know this by the time he enlists & goes to training. I'm sure MBLAQ and his dancers are gonna miss him so much...Aish...so many celebrities are enlisting this year. I will miss you much, MY LOVE! Stay strong! Aish...I feel so sad..... K-Pop industry won't be the same without Rain...Remember one fact: we'll patiently wait for you - <_<:rolleyes:

willenette at last, this is it. I feel that most of us are no longer surprised since we are just waiting for his announcement. I admire him that he is enlisting in military active duty and so touched by his message that he will return "as a more mature Jung Jihoon." As of now, his absence had not yet sink in but later we'll be accustomed to it. I hope that there will still be updates in all his fan sites and for us to keep his threads active. I have mixed feelings, happy that he'll finally begin his MS and sad coz I will terribly miss him. It is my wish that his service to his country be finished and done with. I just wonder how emotional his concerts tomorrow and on Sunday will be, considering that there's already an assurance that those will truly be his last before enlistment, maybe lots of fan accounts, photos, etc. will pour in. Yes, we'll be waiting . . . . . . :tears:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Top K-pop star Rain to join Army

SEOUL, Sept. 23 (Yonhap) -- South Korean pop singer Rain said Friday he will enlist in the military early next month.

"I will go to the Army on Oct. 11," Rain said in a posting on his official Web site.

The singer said he will get basic training for his 22-month-long mandatory military service at a unit in Uijeongbu, 23 kilometers north of Seoul. "The date of my entry to the Army was fixed although I have no idea where I will be placed later," he said.

Rain, 29, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is one of the most popular male celebrities in Korea and is widely known across Asia. The singer, who also debuted as an actor through a local TV series, gained fame in the United States after appearing on Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report" in 2008 and starred in the Hollywood movie "Ninja Assassin" released the following year.

AEN20110923007900315_01_i.jpg

Before joining the army, Rain is scheduled to hold a concert at a gym in southeastern Seoul on Saturday and Sunday as part of his national concert tour titled "The Best Show." On Oct. 9, he plans to give a free street concert in southern Seoul for his fans.

sshim@yna.co.kr

Source:yonhapnews

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pop star Rain to enter military next month

09-23-2011

110923_p16_pop.jpg

Pop star Rain

By Lee Hyo-won

Pop star Rain will begin his mandatory two-year military service on Oct. 11.

The singer-actor, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, will begin his stint as an active-duty soldier at the Uijeongbu 306 Reserve Battalion.

“I will enlist in the army next month,” the 29-year-old wrote on his official website Friday. “It’s been almost 10 years since I made my debut and I was able to do so many things thanks to my fans’ love and support. I truly appreciate having tried to do my best and having experienced many honorable moments.”

He went on to say that his entry into the military came rather late. “I’m a little embarrassed that I’m beginning the service rather late. I will try even harder to make up for the tardiness.”

Ahead of his enlistment Rain will hold concerts at Seoul Olympic Park on Saturday and Sunday as part of his cross-country tour “The Best Show.”

As an honorary ambassador for Gangnam-gu Office, he will hold an outdoor street performance next to the CGV Theater in Apgujeong-dong on Oct. 9.

Source:.koreatimes.co.kr

willenette at last, this is it. I feel that most of us are no longer surprised since we are just waiting for his announcement. I admire him that he is enlisting in military active duty and so touched by his message that he will return "as a more mature Jung Jihoon." As of now, his absence had not yet sink in but later we'll be accustomed to it. I hope that there will still be updates in all his fan sites and for us to keep his threads active. I have mixed feelings, happy that he'll finally begin his MS and sad coz I will terribly miss him. It is my wish that his service to his country be finished and done with. I just wonder how emotional his concerts tomorrow and on Sunday will be, considering that there's already an assurance that those will truly be his last before enlistment, maybe lots of fan accounts, photos, etc. will pour in. Yes, we'll be waiting . . . . . . :tears:

Top K-pop star Rain to join Army

SEOUL, Sept. 23 (Yonhap) -- South Korean pop singer Rain said Friday he will enlist in the military early next month.

"I will go to the Army on Oct. 11," Rain said in a posting on his official Web site.

The singer said he will get basic training for his 22-month-long mandatory military service at a unit in Uijeongbu, 23 kilometers north of Seoul. "The date of my entry to the Army was fixed although I have no idea where I will be placed later," he said.

Rain, 29, whose real name is Jung Ji-hoon, is one of the most popular male celebrities in Korea and is widely known across Asia. The singer, who also debuted as an actor through a local TV series, gained fame in the United States after appearing on Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report" in 2008 and starred in the Hollywood movie "Ninja Assassin" released the following year.

*quoted image*

Before joining the army, Rain is scheduled to hold a concert at a gym in southeastern Seoul on Saturday and Sunday as part of his national concert tour titled "The Best Show." On Oct. 9, he plans to give a free street concert in southern Seoul for his fans.

sshim@yna.co.kr

Source:yonhapnews

anjjo, I feel somehow sad about the confirmation but just can't help smiling right now that at least he's not DENYING anymore - hehehe............. :lol: I do agree with you - later on we'll get used to it.....We, Clouds, United we stand, united we fall - so updates in ALL HIS FAN SITES including here won't stop.....I'll be counting on you, dear. I think the most emotional part & I've been saying this over again will be the last leg, especially the 2nd day.....But you, I'm really wondering why he has not decided yet where to go - because in the 1st place as far as I know he has the option to choose where, either in AF/Navy/Marine or Army - the only thing that he won't know so far will be his deployment after training. Because deploying will be decided after weeks of training and this will be informed to his parents/family. Aish..........we'll wait & see. :rolleyes:

Now, that the enlistment date has been set on October 11, I’m sure he’ll do the photoshoot now for the movie poster before he enters the army…..(before this date) Just not sure if the production could disclose it earlier….. :unsure::lol:

bbly, I hope your problems could be resolved soonest.............And so nice to see you here at this unusual time. About his retrieving his wallet, I think the meaning of "Baekgu in Korean is "white dog" - correct me guys if I stand corrected................. blush.gif:unsure:

Thank you dear for the explantion!

Can you believe that that in less than 3 weeks Rain is gone? :(

Thank you dear for the explantion!

Can you believe that that in less than 3 weeks Rain is gone? :(

bbly, ye, dear - can't say too fast because this is expected................Sigh................. :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

[09-23] 11-09-23 Rain 'Flight: Close to the Sun' message

Credit : ratoka-rainlegend

My link

LITS_videomessage.jpg

* Rain's Military Enlistment Date Confirmed

* [2011-09-23]

e_en_110923_01.jpg

According to the most recent reports, world star, Rain, will be enlisting in the military on October 11th.

The 29-year-old entertainer's reps revealed that this is the most current report that they recently received from the Military Manpower Administration.

Rain will stay busy until then. He is currently touring around Korea for his "last" concert before his two year hiatus. He also just wrapped filming his latest movie "Emergency, Close To The Sun", with actress Shin Se-kyung.

Source:.kbs.Global co.kr/Entertain News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sep-24-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain with 'Jang Geun Seok' & Rain's little General

11-09-23 Rain with Jang Geun Seok

ㄴ ㅑ 비 님 팔뚝이나 보센 ㄲㄲㄲ 자세히보면 내 명함도있음 ㄲㄲㄲ

Wow ..Look at Rain's arms...ㄲㄲㄲ (oh my)

If you look carefully at the picture, you can even see my business card..ㄲㄲㄲ

source : @AsiaPrince_JKS http://twitpic.com/6p7529

English translation by rain bird

dinner.jpg

11-09-23 Rain with Jang Geun Seok

월드스타님 차 바꾸셨다고 개그를개그를.. 기사님 늦은시간까지 수고 하십니다 꾸벅! 같이 인사함 ㅋㅋ 아 외로운 밤이여.. http://twitpic.com/6p8j0w http://twitpic.com/6p8ghl

Mr.World Star couldn't resist showing off his new car..

I thank him for working far into the night...We both made a bow to him ! keke..

What a lonely night ...

(Rain and Jang Geun Seok drank, so they called someone to drive for them : by rain bird)

Source : @AsiaPrince_JKS @ twitter

http://twitpic.com/6p8ghl/full

http://twitpic.com/6p8j0w

y1%281%29.jpg

y2%282%29.jpg

11-09-22 Rain's little General

털 빠져서 원숭이 처럼 됐어 ㅠㅠ

우리 장군이 예뿐 얼굴 어디로 갔나요 ~

아픈거 다 나았다고 다시 껌 뜯기 시작함 ㅋ

His hair falls out and has a face like a monkey.ㅠㅠ

The cuteness has fled from his face~

He has started eating dong gum when he's been cured..ke

Credit: hana’s cy // cap by scorpiola

Eng.trans.by rain bird

318718_262163343817580_100000717496875_884841_970966676_n.jpg

313315_262163323817582_100000717496875_884840_358056598_n.jpg

312062_262163297150918_100000717496875_884839_43662508_n.jpg

[sep-24-2011] Rain, "I'll pay my respects to my late mother before entering the army."

40565391.2.jpg

Rain scheduled to enter the army on October 11th, was interviewed with Sports Donga on the afternoon of the 23rd.

- How do you feel before entering the army?

Rain : Korean under obligation to protect the country, young men must go to army.

I'll serve in the army with complete loyalty.

- What will you do with yourself until you enter the army?

Rain : Actually, I have a heap of work to do..It might take a while even to arrange the work of my past years..

For now, I should get the job involving the 'Flight : Close to The Sun' shooting done..I still have some post synchronizations to be done even if filming has been completed...There will be a lot of advance publicity for the new film, but I don't have much time.

I'm also working on my next album as a small gift for my fans.

- There was even a rumour you were going to join the air force.

Rain : There is no reason why I'm trying to be on the active list in the army..

I just want to serve in the army ordinarily.

- What do you want to do privately?

Rain : I'll visit my late mother's grave and pay my respects to her.

- What are your plans after leaving the army?

Rain : I am being offered a lot of roles from Hollywood..Many works in hollywood I put off will be talked about after serving in the army.

Credit to Sports Donga http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000011315

Brief translation by rain bird.

Will Rain be able to appear on the movie greeting of the movie Soar: Closer To The Sun?

September 24, 2011

rain-492x1024.jpg

The movie Soar: Closer To The Sun will premiere when the leading actor Rain enters the army.

The movie will air on the fourth week of January next year.

A representative of the movie revealed, “We knew that Rain will be joining the military since the casting. So we already asked for his understanding. Therefore, nothing will be a problem. But it is saddening to premiere the movie when the main actor is not around.”

However, Rain might be able to attend the movie greeting if he receives a holiday furlough before the premiere.

Soar: Closer To The Sun is about remarkable activities and friendship of the Korean Air Force on the verge of a war. The production cost exceeded 10 million dollars.

Source: TvReport

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[sep-24-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_kekeke..

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@michoony ㅋㅋㅋ

Favorite Retweet Reply

kekeke

image_normal.jpg

HOONYHN

@michoony HOONYHN

@kevinra @29rain  잘한다 잘한다잘한다!

Good man !

002__3__normal.jpg

gangyoon kevin ra

@kevinra gangyoon kevin ra

잘해주지마 내일 거칠게 다뤄야하니깐 오늘 너무 배려해줬어 ㅎ"@29rain: @michoony ㅋㅋㅋ"

via Twitter for Android Favorite Retweet Reply

Don't be kind to him (Rain) because I'll treat him roughly tomorrow.

You were too sensitive to his feelings today...ha.."@29rain: @michoony kekeke"

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain

[sep-25-2011]<Eng.trans> KBS - YunYeGaJunGye_Rain The Best show in Seoul.

- Aired on 24 September -

kbs%282%29.JPG

0:09~0:13

MC : I'm here to meet Rain who will be holding his last concert today before entering the army and 'YunYeGaJungGye' will start in about four hours. Let's go see him together!

0:18

Rain fell from the sky in Seoul today at 5:00pm.

Here was the performance venue where Rain's last concert was held before entering the army.

0:27

Rain : I love 'YunYeGaJungGye'

0:40~0:49

For the first time since his debut ten years ago, he toured the nation.

People from all countries were gathered to see his concert.

They felt deep regret about having to part with him.

0:52~0:55

The concert hall was crowded with people in a second.

We met Rain just before he started the show.

0:56~1:03

MC : Nice to meet you.

Rain : Nice to meet you.

MC : What are you all dressed up for?

Rain : Why do you ask me? I thought you know about it.

1:06~15

Rain : Today is the day of my concert. I'm trying to give a fantastic performance.

1:18~1:20

MC : We had some sad news these days.

Rain : What is it?

1:21~1:23

MC : I wish October wouldn't come.

Rain : I hope it comes quickly.

MC : Really?

Rain : It is just as I say.

1:24~1:27

MC : But your expression is leading me to believe you say that this is not true.

Rain : You noticed it..haha..

1:28~1:40

MC : I hear you're going to enter the army in October.

Rain : Yes, I am.. but I don't take the work so seriously.

MC : How could you say that..Your two years absence is intolerable.

1:44~2:12

MC : How do you feel before entering the army?

Rain : I've been receiving many offers to feature in advertisements since I announced that the date for my military service is set. So I think I'll have to work all day without a break until I leave.

I never thought it would be so valuable.

Actually I've always received the news about my military service with remarkable equanimity. Entering the army at my age just makes me more embarrassed and sorry than worried.

2:14~15

Rain : I think I'll have to do my best and serve in the military diligently and do fealty to the nation.

2:20~2:27

His entering the army draws approaches, but he was more absorbed than ever in the show and performed passionately on the stage, so the auditorium was getting hot from ardor of the audiences.

2:35

MC : I want to know what 'The Best Show' means.

Rain : The title has a meaning. : It’s a collection of something hot from my songs.

2:57

He looked as if he would have given his all during the show.

3:06

His sexy dance sent the fans into raptures.

3:13

He even swayed his hips to the music, it’s was a very rare moment.

3:16

Rain : I think I'll feel more comfortable once I complete my mission.

3:21~3:30

MC : What is the last thing you want to do before entering the army?

Rain : I'm trying to visit my late mother's grave because I haven't done my filial duty to her.

3:33~37

He's worked hard in prospect of coming success since he started his career in show business by singing a song called 'Bad Guy' 10 years ago.

3:43

The military service can mean a new beginning for him.

3:46~3:58

Rain : I believe that the military service will provide me with a chance to reflect on myself. I'll serve in the army with complete loyalty and be on friendly terms with fellow soldiers.

4:02~4:07

Fans cheered with deep love when he was singing and dancing.

4:10~4:20

MC : In conclusion..

Rain : Why are you trying to wrap up the interview?

MC : I don’t want to finish this, too.

Rain : Let's do a little more interview.

MC : Let's do it until just before YonYeGaJungGye starts at 9:00pm

Rain : It’s a shame that we have to finish talking now. Where is the producer located at the present time?

Would you mind if I keep being interviewed for another half hour?

(They're having a joke with each other : by rain bird)

4:22

Rain : YunYeGaJungGye viewers..Thanks for giving me your ten years' love.

I'll be back after completing my military service. I wish you all the best.

Thank you.

Credit : DC // ratoka @ YT

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jang Keun Suk reveals, “World star Rain changed his car?”

September 26, 2011

jang-keun-suk4.jpg

On the 24th, Jang Keun Suk uploaded a picture and tweeted, “World star Rain changed his car… just kidding! Anyways, drive carefully driver! We said hello to him.”

Wearing some casual clothes, Rain is standing in front of a huge truck. Jang Keun Suk took a picture of it and made a joke saying that Rain changed his car.

Netizens commented: “Nice Car!” “The car is just perfect for him!” “I see that he’s good friends with Jang Keun Suk.”

Rain will enter the army on October 11 at Uijeongbu, Gyungi Province.

Source: TvReport

----------------------------------------------------------------------

MBC News Desk, anchor Choi Il Goo’s joke about Rain

September 25, 2011

20101213_1292205226_39260400_1.jpg?1316868819

Anchor Choi Il Goo made some jokes about Rain on MBC’s News Desk as Rain is about to join the military in October.

He said, “I once made a joke about Rain. Do you know what ‘Rain who went to LA’ means? It’s LA barbecue (‘Rain who went to’ sounds like ‘barbecue’ in Korean). Now he is Rain who will go to military camp so he is now military barbecue.”

Choi Il Goo’s Rain joke was aired on the 24th.

Source: TVREPORT

[sep-26-2011]<Eng.trans>Rain's post on Twitter_I love you.

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@officialse7en 러뷰^^ ~~~!

Favorite Retweet Reply

I love you ^^ ~~~!

777_normal.jpg

officialse7en SE7EN

@

@29rain 알롸뷰 투 형~!!!!!!!

Favorite Retweet Reply

I love you, too, hyung (Rain) ~!!!!!!!

profile_normal.jpg

29rain Ji hoon jung

10년 동안에 약120회의 콘서트를 했습니다 와주셨던 모든분들 고맙습니다 오늘 공연도 잘 마무리했습니다 사랑합니다

http://twitpic.com/6qeagl

Favorite Retweet Reply

During my 10 years on stage, I've played over 120 concerts..

Thank you all for coming..The finish is good again today...I love you.

Source : http://twitter.com/#!/29rain http://twitter.com/#!/officialse7en

[Exclusive] Rain joins army as army register for a regular life

2011/09/25

photo196890.jpg

■ Rain goes to the army in October

"Preparing a small album for fans before military service. Will be earnest as much as late join. After discharge, will negotiate work in Hollywood".

"I will pay respects to my mother".

Singer Rain, showed affection for his mother who passed away. He is joining the army on the 11th of October in training camp 306 in Euijeongbu.

He revealed his plans to Sports Dong Ah on the 23rd, after he found out his date of admittance. The following are questions and answers with Rain.

-How do you feel?

"Military is something every Korean man has to do. I am going to do my best".

-How are you going to spend the time that's left before going to the army?

"Actually, I have loads to do. I don't think I have enough time to do everything. I have to finalize "Flight: Closer to the Sun". The shooting is over but there is still the after recording left. I also plan on promotions but there isn't much time. I am also preparing a small album for the fans".

-There were rumors of you joining the National Air Force

"There is no special reason for joining the army. I just want to live a normal army life".

-What is it that you want to do personally?

"I want to visit my mother's grave and pay respects".

-What do you plan on doing after you've finished service?

"I am getting offers from Hollywood. I plan on re-negotiating the Hollywood terms once I am done".

Through his homepage previously, he posted, "I managed to do so much because of everyone's support since my debut and I have been truly happy. I thank all my fans for a great 10 years. I will return more grown up". Rain had his last and final concert, "The Best Show" in Seoul Olympic Stadium on the 24th and 25th.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )//Hancinema