Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Hi bbly, I agree with you. Why can't his agency inform us the exact date or when his enlistment will be, like other Korean male artists? It's really boring. :unsure:

Hi bbly & anjjo, I have a feeling that 3-months before December RAIN will tell his enlistment date. He could also at least promote the movie in advance..... Who knows, during the last leg of his Korea tour, which is in Seoul, he'll tell the fans already. Take note that now they're allowed to choose their own enlistment dates. :sweatingbullets:<_<

I mean all other celebrities, or shall I say their agencies announce the dates of their stars also early enough. Of course, they can't pick their own enlistment date but they can't tell my they wouldn't know now if Rain leaves to the army in October. Well, I will just wait patiently until September, hoping that until then we know more.

11-07-18 Rain attend Movie 'Beast' VIP premiere

2011-07-22

credit as tagged // cap by ratoka

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Looking absolutely wow and wow!!!! It is so causal yet very handsome!!

willenette, in this premiere of the movie Beast, Rain was so casual, he didn't wear socks and I noticed he had a ring. Yeah, as you say he is hotter than your coffee. :lol::lol:

Truly that was Se7en beside Rain. Looking at the pic, I realized that this pic was taken at the CJ Food event and almost all of them are in the cast of the movie Flight:Close to the Sun coz CJ is one of the producers. I think it was only Seven who is not included in the movie but due to his friendship with Rain, he was seated at their table. :lol:

[22-Jul-11][Hancinema]Rain reveals pic "Top stars in one place"

*quoted image*

Singer and actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) released a picture worth a million.

Through his Twitter on the 21st around 11:12PM, he uploaded a picture with the post saying, "Our movie "Flight: Close to the Sun", the cast and crew".

The picture was of many stars that can't even be compared with money.

Actors and actresses Kim Sung-so, Yoo Joon-sang, Lee Ha-na, Sin Se-kyeong, Lee Jong-hyuk, singer Se7en, Baek Ji-young and her boyfriend Jeong Seok-won were all in the picture.

Those who have seen the picture say, "All the stars in Korea have gathered",, "This is an awesome picture", "Everyone looks great" and more.

source : hancinema

Sorry, but I am the only one who thinks that the man left from Rain isn't Se7en. When first looking at the picture, I thought it is the personal assistant/manager of Rain who always accompanies him (the one who is a bit chubby).

[ Full movie ] Red Muffler ( 1964 )

Uploaded by junepark1109

p.0

p.1

p.2

p.3

p.4

p.5

p.6

p.7

p.8

p.9

Thank you very much for the upload of [ Full movie ] Red Muffler ( 1964 ) and share it with us. I will watch these at the weekend and later make comparison with the remake. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------

No socks again? :lol::lol:

Rain Lotte Goods

2011-07-25

Credit : RainAngel,ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

1%2820%29.jpg

2%2817%29.jpg

3%2814%29.jpg

[ Full movie ] Red Muffler ( 1964 )

Uploaded by junepark1109

p.0

p.1

p.2

p.3

p.4

p.5

p.6

p.7

p.8

p.9

Hi jini, thanks for sharing the links of the original movie. :lol:

I mean all other celebrities, or shall I say their agencies announce the dates of their stars also early enough. Of course, they can't pick their own enlistment date but they can't tell my they wouldn't know now if Rain leaves to the army in October. Well, I will just wait patiently until September, hoping that until then we know more.

Hi bbly, right you are - almost all Kstars & their management companies announce the enlistment date of their talent early enough - Maybe JTune can;t do that now since RAIN has not yet decided what's the "exact date" when he could go - but this is definitely before the year ends (take note: they announced this but not telling the date yet) It is not that they CANNOT but now they're allowed - they CAN choose their own enlistment dates. So, it's up to RAIN when he wants to go as long as he enters the army not later than December. <_<:sweatingbullets:

No socks again? :lol::lol:

Rain Lotte Goods

2011-07-25

Credit : RainAngel,ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hahahaha!!! Yes, no socks. And Rain usually wears no socks when wearing shoes like this and short pants.

Hi jini, thanks for sharing the links of the original movie. :lol:

Hi bbly, right you are - almost all Kstars & their management companies announce the enlistment date of their talent early enough - Maybe JTune can;t do that now since RAIN has not yet decided what's the "exact date" when he could go - but this is definitely before the year ends (take note: they announced this but not telling the date yet) It is not that they CANNOT but now they're allowed - they CAN choose their own enlistment dates. So, it's up to RAIN when he wants to go as long as he enters the army not later than December. <_<:sweatingbullets:

Don't know dear, sometimes it is quite "difficult" being a Rain-fan with his "competent" agency. :rolleyes:

It would be just nice letting the fans know asap, once the date is set.

Congratulations Rain's Global Fans specially the Chinese Clouds for this outstanding save our environment project. We are so proud of you! :D:wub: I hope Rain will be informed of this donation and achievement in his name.

Cloud & Rain Forest

2011-07-2

credit : DC '// http://twitpic.com/5w0yzo, ratoka @rain-cloud.co.kr

http://twitpic.com/5w1067

http://twitpic.com/5w10xu

1%2821%29.jpg

2.png

3.png

Congratulations Rain's Global Fans specially the Chinese Clouds for this outstanding save our environment project. We are so proud of you! :D:wub: I hope Rain will be informed of this donation and achievement in his name.

Cloud & Rain Forest

2011-07-2

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi anjjo, ye, KUDOS to all the fans especially China Clouds/fans. This is related to his being an Ambassador in China. He has been appointed environment Ambassador in China to promote the fight against desertification of lands. Remember, he attended the ceremony in Beijing before to formally accept his new role as environmental protector? During the press conference, Rain said he will conduct campaigns against desertification. In fact, he also hold a concert to raise awareness for the protection of the environment in Beijing last March 26, right? :sweatingbullets:

Hi bbly, sorry, you're not from this country but Fugitive premiered last Friday, July 22 in SIN. Channel U is the network carrying for this drama. I heard it took over the time slot belonging to GALILEO (I'm sure SIN fans know all about this -) :lol:

201107271001341001_1.jpg

Source : tomi / rain-cloud.co.kr/

[07-27] [Rain CF]110727 Rain VIPS _ New CF

Credit : TVCF //Cap by ratoka

My link

My link

[July-27-2011] <Eng.trans> Rain VIPS New CF.

0:04 : Oh, steak!

0:12 : It looks very delicious !

0:15 : I really love beef steak.

0:16 : My No1. Steak House.

Credit : TVCF http://www.tvcf.co.kr/MovieK/Default.asp

//Cap by ratoka

English translation by rain bird.

*** I like the (4) songs here including of course, FH OST - . I always have a soft spot for all RAIN’s OST. “Stand by Me” from BOF is a great song. I always listen to “Hyun Bin’s -That Man” - melts my heart every time. My forever favorite is also “Love of Iris” from Iris. :lol:

10 of the Best OST Songs

Okay, let’s admit it. The next best thing for us KPOP lovers besides KPOP is watching Korean dramas. Am I right? We’ve seen the creativity of script writers through all types of dramas, whether it be a romantic comedy, suspense, or a melodrama. Dramas have great actors, plots, and also some have beautiful music. Let’s take a look at some amazing OST songs.

Hyun Bin’s “That Man” from the “Secret Garden” OST

Jisun’s “Crazy in Love” from the “Shining Inheritance” OST

SNSD’s Taeyeon’s “If” from the “Hong Gil Dong” OST

Shin Seung Hoon’s “Love of Iris” from the “IRIS” OST

Shin Seung Hoon’s “I Believe” from the “My Sassy Girl” OST

JYJ’s “Found You” from the “Sungkyunkwang Scandal” OST

SHINee’s “Stand By Me” from the “Boys Over Flowers” OST

Super Junior’s Kyuhyun’s “Hope is a Dream That Doesn’t Sleep” from the “King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo” OST

Lee Bo Ram’s “The Place Where We First Met” from the “Full House” OST

My link

In 2004, Rain and Song Hye Kyo starred in the popular drama “Full House” and was considered one of the main reasons for the expansion of the Hallyu wave. Former SeeYa member Lee Bo Ram recorded this song for the OST and it instantly became a hit. Her powerful vocals made the song perfect for the drama.

Source : ningin.com

jini, RAIN really looks so gorgeous here. This teaser picture really has gotten into me before I even saw the video clip of the CF. That's why, when I thought that it seems to be a new CF, I got excited. I was hoping it's a CF. And it is! :sweatingbullets:

Cloud & Rain Forest

2011-07-2

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

This just fills you with pride, really!!!! Rain's fans always set a positive example like this.

Hi bbly, sorry, you're not from this country but Fugitive premiered last Friday, July 22 in SIN. Channel U is the network carrying for this drama. I heard it took over the time slot belonging to GALILEO (I'm sure SIN fans know all about this -) :lol:

[07-27] [Rain CF]110727 Rain VIPS _ New CF

Credit : TVCF //Cap by ratoka

My link

Thanks for the info dear! I hope it willl be very successful in SIN.

And that cap of Rain is really cute. He looks soooo young, that it makes me jealous loooool.

[ 30 sec CF]110727 Rain VIPS 빕스 _New CF_30 sec

2011-07-28

Credit : ratoka @ YT, rain-cloud-co,kr

30new.gif

0:06 : Oh, steak!

0:15 : It looks very delicious !

0:22 : I really love beef steak.

0:25 : My No1. Steak House.

English translation by rain bird.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

He is smiling in this photo. I love it. :wub:

110727 Rain 빕스(VIPS) new pic

credit: scorpiola@http://rain-cloud.co.kr

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110727n23714

2011072766767_2011072763741.jpg

*** Just saw pics of the flood and stuff in Seoul & I hope RAIN & everyone in Seoul are fine right now where it’s currently flooded due to a severe downpour of rains there. I heard there were landslides in some areas, which damaged many homes in Seoul’s Bangbae-dong area, with even some unfortunate fatalities being reported. I hope RAIN’s family are safe and I’m hoping that there won’t be any more damages. I read the downpour hasn’t let up and many areas in and near Seoul have been severely flooded which damaged houses, subway stations, and government offices. A flood is really scary – can be scary. It happened here in my side also many times. My prayer is with those who are affected by floods. :)

*** Just saw pics of the flood and stuff in Seoul & I hope RAIN & everyone in Seoul are fine right now where it’s currently flooded due to a severe downpour of rains there. I heard there were landslides in some areas, which damaged many homes in Seoul’s Bangbae-dong area, with even some unfortunate fatalities being reported. I hope RAIN’s family are safe and I’m hoping that there won’t be any more damages. I read the downpour hasn’t let up and many areas in and near Seoul have been severely flooded which damaged houses, subway stations, and government offices. A flood is really scary – can be scary. It happened here in my side also many times. My prayer is with those who are affected by floods. :)

willenette, I agree with your sentiments and even if we also have our own share of these kind of calamities brought by rain, our hearts go to Korea too and include it in our prayers. :tears:

About this article below, I feel that it will be more effective if Yuri had been directly compared to Rain and not his like-image.

Could it be that he is already her senior and Lee Joon is within her age range? :lol::lol:

SNSD members compared to male celebrities

Jul 28 2011

Lately, SNSD has been spreading their wings as they start to gather more fans in Japan. With SNSD's song "Mr. Taxi" gaining huge popularity and their concert selling out like hotcakes, Idol Countdown compared SNSD members to that of their male star counterparts.

Jessica's "ice girl" image and charming chic girl style is comparable to that of Jang Geun Seok. Geun Seok is also known for his chic and cold guy charm, especially after his role as Hwang Taekyung in the popular drama "You're Beautiful".

Taeyeon, known for her expressive vocal talent, is compared to Yang Yoseob from BEAST. Yang Yoseob is also known for his vocal talents through his countless OSTs.

Sooyoung, known as the member with an impressive height, is comparable to U-Know Yunho from TVXQ. Yunho is also known for his height, measuring in at 6 feet. His impressive stature allows him to pull off any fashion no matter how strange.

Tiffany, the "global" member from America, is compared to Nichkhun from 2PM. He is also considered an international member, as he is from Thailand.

Hyoyeon is considered the dance girl of SNSD. She can pull off dances from the cutesy "Kissing You" moves to powerful moves that have compared her to BoA. The male equivalent of Hyoyeon is considered to be Super Junior's Eunhyuk, the dance machine of the group.

Sunny, known for her cute merits, is comparable to Big Bang's Seungri. Seungri is also considered as the cute mascot of the impressive group Big Bang.

Next is Seohyun, the maknae. Her youthful and lovable image makes her the perfect maknae of SNSD. Her equivalent is considered to be Lee Seunggi, the all-around entertainer famous for beng a co-MC for "Strong Heart". Lee Seunggi also has a youthful image and a lovable charm. His face is one that even mothers will like.

Yuri is the one with the best body in SNSD. With her curvy body, she even filmed a CF for Cabi showing off her body in a swimsuit. Her equivalent is considered to be MBLAQ's Lee Joon. Lee Joon has the perfect male body with his "hot abs" and Rain-like image.

Yoona is considered the center of SNSD. She has the girl-next-door image that attracts many fans. CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa can be considered Yoona's equal, as he is like the visual of CN Blue. He also has that boy-next-door image, thanks to his role as Shinwoo in "You're Beautiful".

Source:.koreaboo.com

willenette, I agree with your sentiments and even if we also have our own share of these kind of calamities brought by rain, our hearts go to Korea too and include it in our prayers. :tears:

About this article below, I feel that it will be more effective if Yuri had been directly compared to Rain and not his like-image.

Could it be that he is already her senior and Lee Joon is within her age range? :lol::lol:

SNSD members compared to male celebrities

Jul 28 2011

Lately, SNSD has been spreading their wings as they start to gather more fans in Japan. With SNSD's song "Mr. Taxi" gaining huge popularity and their concert selling out like hotcakes, Idol Countdown compared SNSD members to that of their male star counterparts.

Jessica's "ice girl" image and charming chic girl style is comparable to that of Jang Geun Seok. Geun Seok is also known for his chic and cold guy charm, especially after his role as Hwang Taekyung in the popular drama "You're Beautiful".

Taeyeon, known for her expressive vocal talent, is compared to Yang Yoseob from BEAST. Yang Yoseob is also known for his vocal talents through his countless OSTs.

Sooyoung, known as the member with an impressive height, is comparable to U-Know Yunho from TVXQ. Yunho is also known for his height, measuring in at 6 feet. His impressive stature allows him to pull off any fashion no matter how strange.

Tiffany, the "global" member from America, is compared to Nichkhun from 2PM. He is also considered an international member, as he is from Thailand.

Hyoyeon is considered the dance girl of SNSD. She can pull off dances from the cutesy "Kissing You" moves to powerful moves that have compared her to BoA. The male equivalent of Hyoyeon is considered to be Super Junior's Eunhyuk, the dance machine of the group.

Sunny, known for her cute merits, is comparable to Big Bang's Seungri. Seungri is also considered as the cute mascot of the impressive group Big Bang.

Next is Seohyun, the maknae. Her youthful and lovable image makes her the perfect maknae of SNSD. Her equivalent is considered to be Lee Seunggi, the all-around entertainer famous for beng a co-MC for "Strong Heart". Lee Seunggi also has a youthful image and a lovable charm. His face is one that even mothers will like.

Yuri is the one with the best body in SNSD. With her curvy body, she even filmed a CF for Cabi showing off her body in a swimsuit. Her equivalent is considered to be MBLAQ's Lee Joon. Lee Joon has the perfect male body with his "hot abs" and Rain-like image.

Yoona is considered the center of SNSD. She has the girl-next-door image that attracts many fans. CN Blue's Jung Yonghwa can be considered Yoona's equal, as he is like the visual of CN Blue. He also has that boy-next-door image, thanks to his role as Shinwoo in "You're Beautiful".

Source:.koreaboo.com

anjjo, thanks for sharing this article. I do agree with you - it could have been better if she's directly compared to Rain. :)

He is smiling in this photo. I love it. :wub:

110727 Rain 빕스(VIPS) new pic

credit: scorpiola@http://rain-cloud.co.kr

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110727n23714

*quoted image*

Agreed, his smile is just sooo warm and beautiful!!

Really? I didn't know it was this bad in Seoul, Korea. Lately there are so many bad and sad news, that it just makes me sad turning the TV on.

I hope everybody is alright, although I don't think that Rain's area where he lives might be in danger.

Just look at him!! Like a little kid and that beautiful and flawless skin, wow!!

The big 3 of Korean pop music and entertainment

On the back of the K-pop boom, the stocks of talent managing agencies SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment and YG Entertainment have grabbed the spotlight. SM leads the market and is closely followed by JYP and YG, opening a new chapter in the Korean industry.

SM went public in 2000 and JYP pulled off a backdoor listing by acquiring J. Tune Entertainment early this year. YG also plans to get listed after undergoing a preliminary screening for the KOSDAQ last month.

The major three agencies are at the center of the Korean Wave and expected to compete in stock prices.

(skipped unrelated.....)

JYP raked in 31.7 billion won (30 million dollars) in revenue last year, smaller than SM and YG, but has a number of stars such as 2PM, 2AM, Wonder Girls and miss A. It started building a network as represented by the recent stock purchase of LOEN Entertainment, a subsidiary of SK Telecom.

JYP is now the second-largest shareholder (25.45 percent) in LOEN, which also runs Melon, Korea's largest music service provider.

Despite their popularity, entertainment stocks have long been neglected in the Korean stock market. This is because their performances used to fluctuate and stock prices repeatedly rose up and down due to good and bad news such as the debut or dismantlement of a group.

The big three talent agencies, however, are racking up steady profits and seen for their potential growth as they lead the K-pop boom in the world.

Source : www.donga.com... ( English Chinese Korean Japanese )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest lot_lot

tweeted by scorpiola on Twitter

The news has been expected all this while, but knowing the final date makes it even more real. I hope Rain will have a good crowd sending him off. I cannot wait to see him in his crew cut, but I will be sad because he will look even younger and vulnerable with his military cut. Oh, Jung JiHoon ssi, what other surprises will you give the fans before you leave?

tweeted by scorpiola on Twitter

The news has been expected all this while, but knowing the final date makes it even more real. I hope Rain will have a good crowd sending him off. I cannot wait to see him in his crew cut, but I will be sad because he will look even younger and vulnerable with his military cut. Oh, Jung JiHoon ssi, what other surprises will you give the fans before you leave?

Thanks lot_lot, I've been waiting for this announcement so when I read your post I am ready. True, there is sadness :tears: with acceptance and I hope he will finish his stint with the military successfully and bring honor to his country.

[07-29] [Korea News]Rain will join the army in October 4

[29-Jul-11][Korea News]Rain will join the army in October 4

World star Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) will join the army in October 4.

One of the Military Manpower Administration’s official said, Rain got his draft notice and he will be in the army.

Rain’s agent, J-tune Entertainment said, “Rain received his draft notice and he will join the army between in October and December. Now he is finishing up his schedule and he will be in the army in this year

In March, when Hyun Bin joined the Marine Corps, a lot of fans came to see him. Rain’s fans from all over the world will come and say good bye to him too.

Rain is shooting the last movie before joining the army. He is recording his songs too. One of the officials said, “We don’t know if we have time to release the songs but we are going to hold a concert.”

Rain is on his concert tour in Korea. It starts on August 13, in Pusan, followed by in Daegu (August 27), Jeju Island (September 3), Gwangju (September 17), Daejun (September 18) and in Seoul (September 24, 25) at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium.

Source: Joins msn from Daum //korea.com

credit:ratoka@Rain Legend