Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing this, dear. I think I have to admit that RAIN is not really that big in Japan. But, there are many names, which I don't agree of here. Maybe, Suju (thumbs up) & CJW - the latter is big in Japan because of BYJ (they starred together in WS) - In fact, BYJ is bigger than her, huh? JGS, maybe he's starting in China the same thing as SNSD in Japan but aside from RAIN being big in that place, LMH is also one! :lol:

willenette, reading the contents of this article, I suppose that the title should be Biggest Star Earners The First Half of 2011, come to think of it, regarding Biggest Hallyu Stars (Earners) in Japan for the first half of 2011, Rain had not released any activity or done concerts in Japan for the 1st half of 2011. He had been busy with his tours in Southeast Asia as mentioned and that's where his income was derived. Considering maybe the earthquake that hit Japan then, he had not included it in his tour itinerary and he is been busy filming Flight: Close to the Sun. The last concert he did in Japan then was the Zepp LOVE TOUR 2010 starting at Tokyo (JP) and ends at Nagoya (JP) on July 1 & 2, 2010 and all had been sold out. He then proceeded to different Asian countries to shoot Fugitive Plan B. I know that he had a big fan base in Japan and aside from Korean fans, Japanese fans are always given importance and preferences when it comes to his activities, the latest of which was the recent fan meeting in Seoul exclusively for Japanese fans. When it comes to biggest hallyu stars in Japan, I believe nobody can beat BYJ. I am also his fan after I watched WS but that was before Full House. :lol::lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------

photo/drawing

2011-07-20

credit: raimy@rain-cloud.co.kr

7.20rainaabb.JPG

About the premiere that he attended, he is always supportive of his co-stars.

More pics at the event -

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo, RAIN has really good style when it comes to dressing. I love the pictures! He’s looking good - so SUAVE! The movie sounds like an intense one. I also want to see this movie - I'll wait for the DVD copy of this. This will be shown in Korea on July 28 yet. :lol:

willenette, reading the contents of this article, I suppose that the title should be Biggest Star Earners The First Half of 2011, come to think of it, regarding Biggest Hallyu Stars (Earners) in Japan for the first half of 2011, Rain had not released any activity or done concerts in Japan for the 1st half of 2011. He had been busy with his tours in Southeast Asia as mentioned and that's where his income was derived. Considering maybe the earthquake that hit Japan then, he had not included it in his tour itinerary and he is been busy filming Flight: Close to the Sun. The last concert he did in Japan then was the Zepp LOVE TOUR 2010 starting at Tokyo (JP) and ends at Nagoya (JP) on July 1 & 2, 2010 and all had been sold out. He then proceeded to different Asian countries to shoot Fugitive Plan B. I know that he had a big fan base in Japan and aside from Korean fans, Japanese fans are always given importance and preferences when it comes to his activities, the latest of which was the recent fan meeting in Seoul exclusively for Japanese fans. When it comes to biggest hallyu stars in Japan, I believe nobody can beat BYJ. I am also his fan after I watched WS but that was before Full House. :lol::lol:

anjjo, you're very right & I won't contest you for it since it's really true - nobody can beat my other man, BYJ when popularity in Japan is concerned. Really, you like him? So nice to know that, dear. This man has the ability to kill me with his face - that angelic face. Just look at that face.....I feel sad that so few news about him nowadays. He's not visible in the press at all. But he's coming back on the screen next year - But I feel happy also because I still have my RAIN to give my time to. I could give my addiction for him alone these days. :lol:

*** Rain definitely doesn’t age. He still looks so great up to now that he's 29 (30-Kage) even at the age of 41........ In fact, he doesn't look his age at all. Still sexy......... :sweatingbullets:

10 Idols who still look hot after 30

idols-compiled-400x205.jpg

“Thirty, flirty and thriving.” Being 30, brings you up at a whole new level, let it be your maturity or the wrinkle lines, a 30 year old’s lifestyle is very much different. It is the peak in one’s life where there are many negative downfalls but with that said it comes with a bundle of positive aspects.

For some, 13 feels like it was just yesterday. But the reality has it, being 30 is quite difficult. It really does take a toll on your appearance and figure. However there are some exceptions. Here I present you a compilation of the 10 hottest idols that have appropriately taken care of themselves as they reach the golden age of 30!

10. Kim Tae Hee (Actress)

09. Chae Yeon (Solo)

08. Ha Ji Won (Actress)

07. Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls)

06. Daniel Henney (Actor)

05. Kahee (After School)

04. Kim Jong Kook (Solo)

03. Lee Hyori (Solo)

rain1-340x400.jpg

02. Rain (Solo)

Men age slower than women. But this philosophy definitely does not apply to this Hallyu star as he does not age at all - he looks exactly the same since his debut and even up to this very day! Rain possesses exotic features, to name a few, tanned skin and chiseled abs making him suitable for a range of preferences.

01. Lee Byung Hyun (Actor)

Who could beat Rain? Well, you will surely be surprised. You may know Lee Byung Hyun for infamous candy kiss scenes in Iris, but did you know his 41?! This bad boy is a whopping 41 years old, beating out most of the contenders on this list. But I can confidently say, his body speaks otherwise. With his busy schedule at bay, he spends most of his time at the gym whilst caring for his health. Hence, his years of handwork have truly paid off making him the top contender on this list!

Whether you interpret hot as being sexy or simply gorgeous, these 10 idols can easily leave their new counterparts dumbfounded when revealing their age. With that said, it concludes our list of Korean Idols who still look hot after 30! Do you agree with this list or do you think otherwise?

Source : http://blog.ningin.com/2011/07/18/10-idols-who-still-look-hot-after-30/rubie-LBH thread

Hi willenette, we're in a treat for more pics of Rain, he having attended 2 events in two days, so busy. I am sure you will be very happy when you view the video below, coz aside from Rain, if I am right, there were three of your men :wub: who also attended the affair. And as emphasized, Rain was wearing socks this time, blue to match his very fashionable outfit. The gentlemen were wearing suits but they look ordinary as compared to Rain's outstanding get-up. Watch it, my friend and enjoy! :D:lol:

110719 TV Daily News_Rain attend CJ food world center opening ceremony

credit : TV Daily // Ratoka @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqNGWrJRZ4

*quoted image*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Rain pics

11-07-19 Rain attend CJ world food center opening ceremony

source : naver

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

willenette, the last frame should have been Se7en and not the lady, isn't it? :lol:

*quoted image*

Wow!! This is truly a treat, having Rain in 2 events now and he looks soooo good.

[July-20-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's post on Twitter_Like a fox or a raccoon.

* I've accidentally left out a post from Rain's Tweet.

So the overdue translation to the sentence has been posted here.

Thank you for CloudyMJ for letting me know. (by rain bird)

*quoted image*

근데 여우같기도하도 너구리같기도하고

Well, in some ways he looks like a fox or a raccoon.^^!

Source : http://twitpic.com/5s26bd

English translation by rain bird.

That's true, he looks in some ways like a raccoon.

Rain begins his military service in second half of the year: “I’m joining the army”

*quoted image*

Among the celebrities who start military in second half of the year, singer Rain drew attention by joining the army. There have been guesses whether he would join air force, navy, or army, but many thought he would join the air force since he featured in the movie involving pilots.

Rain’s agency commented, “He will definitely join the army, and his military service begins in October to December.”

“Rain will continue shooting the movie till the middle of August. He will also start national tour concert in Busan. We haven’t decided on whether he would release a new album or not before joining the army,” the agency added.

Rain does a national tour concert with the title The Best Show from August 13 to September 25 at Busan through Seoul.

Source Nate by Hanna / korea.com

Nothing new here, sorry! Rain will be leaving 2nd half of the year, we know that, and that he won't leave before October, it is kind of obvious now as his tour ends in September. But giving a time frame from October to December is kind of ridiculous. They should know by now the date or? And it makes me sad that they don't know if Rain is able to release an album before that. :tears:

[July-21-2011]<Eng.trans> Rain's visit to CJ Food World.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

비 정지훈님과 푸드월드 방문

정지훈님 푸드월드 방문에 동행 했습니다. 정지훈님이 집중하고 계신건 다름아닌 프레시안의 신선한 햄과 베이컨 입니다. CJ푸드월드에 방문하시면 프리미엄 햄을 만나실 수 있답니다.

Bi (Rain) (born 'Jung Ji Hoon') and his visit to CJ Food World.

'Jung Ji Hoon' ssi (Rain) joined today in visiting 'Food World'.

What 'Jung Ji Hoon' ssi was focused on at that moment was (CJ) Freshan's fresh ham and bacon.

If you visit CJ Food World, you can meet premium ham.

Source : http://blog.naver.com/hinorecipe/140134111095

anjjo, I love the stills, which have been coming out these days. Wondering when could we get to see the poster, huh? I'm so curious & excited for this as much as I'm excited for the movie. Looking at some stills this is going to be so good. I hope this movie will break box-office record! :sweatingbullets:

Wow! Just look at him :wub: ! The cap, the sun glasses, the shirt... just gorgeous!!!

110721 Rain's twitpic

http://twitpic.com/5ti0m0

*quoted image*

That is nice seeing all the crew together!!!

Thanks for sharing.

*quoted image*

02. Rain (Solo)

Men age slower than women. But this philosophy definitely does not apply to this Hallyu star as he does not age at all - he looks exactly the same since his debut and even up to this very day! Rain possesses exotic features, to name a few, tanned skin and chiseled abs making him suitable for a range of preferences.

Thanks willenette, I like very much how Rain was described here. :wub:

Nothing new here, sorry! Rain will be leaving 2nd half of the year, we know that, and that he won't leave before October, it is kind of obvious now as his tour ends in September. But giving a time frame from October to December is kind of ridiculous. They should know by now the date or? And it makes me sad that they don't know if Rain is able to release an album before that. :tears:

Hi bbly, I agree with you. Why can't his agency inform us the exact date or when his enlistment will be, like other Korean male artists? It's really boring. :unsure:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

11-07-21 Rain @ twitter

t1%2840%29.PNG

Source:rain-cloud.co.kr

Thanks willenette, I like very much how Rain was described here. :wub:

Hi bbly, I agree with you. Why can't his agency inform us the exact date or when his enlistment will be, like other Korean male artists? It's really boring. :unsure:

Hi bbly & anjjo, I have a feeling that 3-months before December RAIN will tell his enlistment date. He could also at least promote the movie in advance..... Who knows, during the last leg of his Korea tour, which is in Seoul, he'll tell the fans already. Take note that now they're allowed to choose their own enlistment dates. :sweatingbullets:<_<

11-07-18 Rain attend Movie 'Beast' VIP premiere

2011-07-22

credit as tagged // cap by ratoka

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, thanks for posting more captures of the movie premier. These are so cool! These are even hotter than the coffee I'm drinking right now. Surely, this was such a fun movie premier since so many stars were here. If I were in Seoul definitely, I would be queuing in front of the venue. :sweatingbullets:

11-07-21 Rain @ twitter

*quoted image*

Source:rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo, at first look of this picture, did you think that this is Se7en beside him, dear? He is! Nice get-together of movie casts & some close friends. What a friendship between RAIN, Se7en & SSK. I feel happy that I'm seeing my (2) men together again. :lol:

anjjo, thanks for posting more captures of the movie premier. These are so cool! These are even hotter than the coffee I'm drinking right now. Surely, this was such a fun movie premier since so many stars were here. If I were in Seoul definitely, I would be queuing in front of the venue. :sweatingbullets:

anjjo, at first look of this picture, did you think that this is Se7en beside him, dear? He is! Nice get-together of movie casts & some close friends. What a friendship between RAIN, Se7en & SSK. I feel happy that I'm seeing my (2) men together again. :lol:

willenette, in this premiere of the movie Beast, Rain was so casual, he didn't wear socks and I noticed he had a ring. Yeah, as you say he is hotter than your coffee. :lol::lol:

Truly that was Se7en beside Rain. Looking at the pic, I realized that this pic was taken at the CJ Food event and almost all of them are in the cast of the movie Flight:Close to the Sun coz CJ is one of the producers. I think it was only Seven who is not included in the movie but due to his friendship with Rain, he was seated at their table. :lol:

[22-Jul-11][Hancinema]Rain reveals pic "Top stars in one place"

t2%2810%29.jpg

Singer and actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) released a picture worth a million.

Through his Twitter on the 21st around 11:12PM, he uploaded a picture with the post saying, "Our movie "Flight: Close to the Sun", the cast and crew".

The picture was of many stars that can't even be compared with money.

Actors and actresses Kim Sung-so, Yoo Joon-sang, Lee Ha-na, Sin Se-kyeong, Lee Jong-hyuk, singer Se7en, Baek Ji-young and her boyfriend Jeong Seok-won were all in the picture.

Those who have seen the picture say, "All the stars in Korea have gathered",, "This is an awesome picture", "Everyone looks great" and more.

source : hancinema

willenette, in this premiere of the movie Beast, Rain was so casual, he didn't wear socks and I noticed he had a ring. yeah as you say he is hotter than your coffee. :lol::lol:

Truly that was Se7en beside Rain. Looking at the pic, I realized that this pic was taken at the CJ Food event and almost all of them are in the cast of the movie Flight:Close to the Sun coz CJ is one of the producers. I think it was only Seven who is not included in the movie but due to his friendship with Rain, he was seated at their table. :lol:

[22-Jul-11][Hancinema]Rain reveals pic "Top stars in one place"

*quoted image*

Singer and actor Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) released a picture worth a million.

Through his Twitter on the 21st around 11:12PM, he uploaded a picture with the post saying, "Our movie "Flight: Close to the Sun", the cast and crew".

The picture was of many stars that can't even be compared with money.

Actors and actresses Kim Sung-so, Yoo Joon-sang, Lee Ha-na, Sin Se-kyeong, Lee Jong-hyuk, singer Se7en, Baek Ji-young and her boyfriend Jeong Seok-won were all in the picture.

Those who have seen the picture say, "All the stars in Korea have gathered",, "This is an awesome picture", "Everyone looks great" and more.

source : hancinema

anjjo, wahhhhh..................you're very right, dear! Shame on me - how come I never thought of that, huh? I thought it was a get together - hehehe - But how come SSK's get-up is quite different? Maybe she changed her clothes after the premier. But didn't you post that RAIN left the venue early? Maybe, he finished the movie after all. Se7en didn't sit beside SSK but beside his buddy. blush.gif

Wow!! This is truly a treat, having Rain in 2 events now and he looks soooo good.

bbly, I do agree with you that he really looks so good attending the CJ opening. I never doubted RAIN's brilliance because I'm always fascinated by everything about him. When he walks he's just like a model. He's really adorable on this event! :lol:

anjjo, wahhhhh..................you're very right, dear! Shame on me - how come I never thought of that, huh? I thought it was a get together - hehehe - But how come SSK's get-up is quite different? Maybe she changed her clothes after the premier. But didn't you post that RAIN left the venue early? Maybe, he finished the movie after all. Se7en didn't sit beside SSK but beside his buddy. blush.gif

willenette, you are confused heheh :lol: Rain attended 2 different occasions in a row - Last July 18, he attended the premiere of the movie Beast in support of his Flight:Close to the Sun co-star Jeong Seok Won who is in the lead role. This was when he left early and didn't finish the movie to be with "Genera'l at home and did some twits, SSK was at the premiere, too. On the following day, July 19, he was at the opening of CJ Food World (their movie producer) with almost the whole cast of their film FCTTS with Se7en seated at their table. So no change of outfit for SSK. I understand dear, coz your 2 big men are involved, heheh. :lol:

willenette, you are confused heheh :lol: Rain attended 2 different occasions in a row - Last July 18, he attended the premiere of the movie Beast in support of his Flight:Close to the Sun co-star Jeong Seok Won who is in the lead role. This was when he left early and didn't finish the movie to be with "Genera'l at home and did some twits, SSK was at the premiere, too. On the following day, July 19, he was at the opening of CJ Food World (their movie producer) with almost the whole cast of their film FCTTS with Se7en seated at their table. So no change of outfit for SSK. I understand dear, coz your 2 big men are involved, heheh. :lol:

anjjo, wahhhhh..........really shame on me...........thanks for the clarification, dear. .Now, I'm in my proper perspective already. Hahaha - Just don't know why you kept on posting RAIN's picture here with Se7en - it only makes me out of my mind. blush.gif:lol::D

*** I noticed this a long time ago but in spite of this, I like K-dramas nonetheless! And that makes them more fun. Sometimes these are the things you always look forward to. because the plots are always twisted. K-dramas have always have love triangles, the piggy back ride, you will get sick the next day, if you were in the rain the night before...........I see them a lot. "Save the Last Dance" (starring JS) & "Boys over Flowers" (starring F4) are another perfect example for memory loss. But these dramas have good storylines. :lol:

11 Recurring themes in Korean dramas

Ever watch a Korean Drama and think to yourself, “Hey this plot seems familiar?” Well, as many of us drama addicts realize, there seems to be a few trends that make an appearance in quite a few dramas. Here are just a few of those recurring themes.

11. Gender benders

10. Evil mother

9. Love contracts and fake relationships

rain1-400x300.jpg

Some dramas include “love contracts,” in which two individuals agree to start a relationship in which they don’t actually have feelings for each other. At least, not at first. This type of theme, usually will end in the two becoming an actually couple in the end. This is seen in My Lovely Samsoon, Full House, and Coffee Prince.

8. Cancer, leukemia, other sicknesses

7. Memory loss

6. Long-lost sibling

5. Rich boy, poor girl

4. Piggy back scene

3. The infamous shower scenes

2. Enemies turned lovers, nice guys ignored

1. Love triangles.. or quadrangles, pentagles?!

No drama would be complete without a complicated romance plot. That’s what correlation charts are for right? Two guys compete for one girls attention. Not complicated enough? Throw in another girl who is interested in one of the two guys. Need more confusion? Introduce another guy who the two girls find attractive. And the possibilities of complicated romances are endless! I won’t even name what dramas this is in because you can find it in nearly every single one.

So what do you think? Notice any of these themes or are there any you noticed that are up here?

Source : ningin

[July-23-2011] <Engtrans> Rain's post on Twitter_Free tuna + With 'Flight : Close to the Sun team'

daum_net_20110706_212455_normal.jpg

qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp 雨.

그쵸? ㅎㅎ RT @29rain: @gori7911 @qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp 이거 진짜 머리좋다 ㅎㅎ

59 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Yes, actually.. haha RT @29rain: @gori7911 @qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp What a novel idea.. haha

profile_normal.jpg

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@gori7911 @qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

gori7911_normal.jpg

Park KyeongYeol

@gori7911 Park KyeongYeol

@29rain 땡겨? ㅋ

4 hours ago via TwitBird Favorite Retweet Reply

You're ready for eating it, aren't you? ke..

profile_normal.jpg»

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

@

@gori7911 @qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp 이거 진짜 머리좋다 ㅎㅎ

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

What a novel idea.. haha

gori7911_normal.jpg»

Park KyeongYeol

gori7911 Park KyeongYeol

by 29rain

여기 어디인가요? ㅋRT @qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp @29rain @gori7911 참치 꽁짜로 먹을 수 있는 방법 http://twitpic.com/5tzjxi 경열님께 좋은 정보 알려줬니 저도 데리고 가주세요...ㅋㅋ

7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

What is this place in the picture called ? ke.. RT @qmpqmpqmpqmpqmp @29rain @gori7911 The way to eat tuna for free http://twitpic.com/5tzjxi Since I've brought 'Kyung Ryul' a good information, please take me there the next time you go...keke..

[The picture says, "If you accompany Bi (Rain) or Girls’ Generation or 2ne1 to our restaurant, you can eat tuna for free."]

t2%2811%29.jpg

profile_normal.jpg»

Ji hoon jung

29rain Ji hoon jung

우리 영화 " 비상"팀과 게스트들임다... ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/5ti0m0

21 Jul Favorite Retweet Reply

The picture shows both our movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun' team and guests,,kekeke

Source : https://twitter.com/#!/29rain

English translation by rain bird

---------------------------------------------------------------------

110722 Mentholatum_Rain appeared in Shanghai Hongyi Plaza

scorpiola 2011-07-23 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

Credit: Mentholatum @ weibo

#Rain代言曼秀雷敦#雨粉們發現,"Rain"出現在上海宏伊廣場一樓中庭。 7月22日至7月24日,小曼歡迎曼粉們前來與一比一高度的"Rain"親密合影,而且現場購買任意男士產品即送活炭深層潔面乳20g一份,很吸引,有木有? !那就快來吧~ @屈臣氏中國

English Translation by scorpiola

Rain fans found that Rain appeared in the atrium on the first floor of Shanghai Hongyi Plaza. From July 22th to July 24th, Siao Men welcomes Mentholatum fans to come and take photos with the 1:1 ratio "Rain". Also, purchasing any Mentholatum products on-site will get a free 20g bottle of Icy Charcoal Face Wash. Isn't it attractive? Come! Hurry!

753e36degw1djepulok3pj.jpg

*** Party...........I really love Se7en and RAIN's friendship. I could barely recognized Se7en at first..............when I first saw this picture. I only saw Rain..he was so stunning. And I didn't know Jung Sukwon & Baek Jiyoung were dating! If PHB was there next to Se7en the photo would have looked complete. :sweatingbullets:

Rain shares a group photo with top stars

20110722_1311298661.jpg

On July 21st, Rain uploaded the above photo with the tweet, “Our movie ‘Emergency: Close to the Sun’s team and guests.”

In the picture, you can spot not only the cast members of the upcoming movie (Rain, Shin Se Kyung, Jung Suk Won, Lee Ha Na, Yoo Joon Sang, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Sung Soo), but also other famous celebrities such as Se7en and Baek Ji Young (Jung Suk Won is her boyfriend).

After seeing this A-list group photo, fans responded with comments like, “Jung Suk Won’s girlfriend Baek Ji Young is there too“, “They must all be close with each other“, and “I’m so jealous“.

The much-anticipated movie, ‘Emergency: Close to the Sun’, will be released this coming December.

Source + Photo: Star Today via Nate / allkpop

11-07-25 Rain with Lee Jong Suk (Flight Close to the Sun cast)

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110725n11412

11072511391794e5c27e11c31f.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain with Flight Close to the Sun cast

Credit as tagged

ccc.jpg

Source:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

11-07-25 Rain with Lee Jong Suk (Flight Close to the Sun cast)

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110725n11412

*quoted image*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain with Flight Close to the Sun cast

Credit as tagged

*quoted image*

Source:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

anjjo, thanks for posting the photos. Awww……..cute photos with the movie casts. RAIN is hotter day by day! I can't help but loving him. He always bring smile to my face even though it's been a tough day for me. Pwehhhh..............I'm so busy, dear! So nice to see that they are working all so well. :sweatingbullets:

[July-25-2011]Rain's "Flight : Close to the Sun" costar 'Lee Jong Seok' gives thanks to him.

6c549b863a27d5453a3aa96e5410c108.jpg

With a picture showing him posing for a picture with Rain, actor 'Lee Jong Seok' put up some writings on website 'Wellmade's 'Metoday' on 15 July, "He is the man I really want to do the same thing as. He is a Real Man,

'Ji Hoon' hyungnim (Rain)."

In the picture, 'Lee Jong Seok' involved in movie "Flight : Close to the Sun", is looking at the camera with a quizzical look on his face, holding up the V sign, while Rain is posing for a picture with a show of cordiality and a charismatic look, putting his arms round 'Lee Jong Seok'.

Following, 'Lee Jong Seok' gave thanks to Rain, "Hyung (Rain) ! I've felt a bit shy to express my gratitude to you, but got up the nerve to say something to you. I give thanks to you for always encouraging and taking care of me even though I'm not good enough for you. You are a brother to me, and I am very grateful ! I believe that this movie will be a big hit !"

Meanwhile, as Rain works with an all star cast including actress 'Shin Se Kyung', actor 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo', actress 'Lee Ha Na', actor 'Lee Jong Seok' etc. in his new movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun', the movie has been talk of the town in the film industry.

Credit to bnt news http://news.nate.com/view/20110725n11412

[July-25-2011]Rain's "Flight : Close to the Sun" costar 'Lee Jong Seok' gives thanks to him.

*quoted image*

With a picture showing him posing for a picture with Rain, actor 'Lee Jong Seok' put up some writings on website 'Wellmade's 'Metoday' on 15 July, "He is the man I really want to do the same thing as. He is a Real Man,

'Ji Hoon' hyungnim (Rain)."

In the picture, 'Lee Jong Seok' involved in movie "Flight : Close to the Sun", is looking at the camera with a quizzical look on his face, holding up the V sign, while Rain is posing for a picture with a show of cordiality and a charismatic look, putting his arms round 'Lee Jong Seok'.

Following, 'Lee Jong Seok' gave thanks to Rain, "Hyung (Rain) ! I've felt a bit shy to express my gratitude to you, but got up the nerve to say something to you. I give thanks to you for always encouraging and taking care of me even though I'm not good enough for you. You are a brother to me, and I am very grateful ! I believe that this movie will be a big hit !"

Meanwhile, as Rain works with an all star cast including actress 'Shin Se Kyung', actor 'Yu Joon Sang', 'Kim Sung Soo', actress 'Lee Ha Na', actor 'Lee Jong Seok' etc. in his new movie 'Flight : Close to the Sun', the movie has been talk of the town in the film industry.

Credit to bnt news http://news.nate.com/view/20110725n11412

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. I like what he said..... This is so sweet…..these are beautiful words coming from a nice & cool man. I’m deeply moved by his words. They have a beautiful friendship that just begun. I knew I should like this guy. I only first saw him in SC..... with HyunBin..... So glad for him that his career is doing fine after that drama. I hope he'll have more projects after this movie. He deserves this big break for being with some big stars in what he's doing. Surely it’s a big opportunity for him to be with RAIN in this movie. He has acting sense so he will have his own moments in the film. Hopefully, RAIN's magnanimous enough to allow equal screen time. :lol: