Jung Ji Hoon * 정지훈 * 鄭智薰 * (aka Rain/Bi / 비 / ピ) I [Upcoming Drama 2024] Red Swan

Nancyzak

Read from SHK & SMA topics that because of the TOP/SMA scandal before, it's hardly true that they will collaborate in FH2. SMA's agency has received the offer but immediately turned it down.

Hi Sammie, I don't consider the story about this couple a scandal at all since it's not true in the first place. :lol:

His appearance in RM is now truly official. Second thing … he has really good connections with army officials;-)

So you think that it might be his old condo? Hope that there will be some translations soon. His old house is also very near SMA`s house but somehow a lot of people forget about it;-) Wonder if he has left his dogs with his dad?

Agreed ;) It would be a bad move from SMA agency if they would accept this offer. What`s more I`m worried that all her antis during ALTK days would emerge once again.

Hi Kicia, I'm happy that doing this RM movie is now confirmed. What we'll do now is to wait for the 1st day filming, which will happen end of this month. Oh, thanks for this info about SMA's house......I didn't know that she also has a house located on the same subdivision. Although, I know lots of entertainment people are staying there. I think it's a good decision of SMA to turn-down this offer. I'm not really into Part 2/sequels of any dramas/movies. Well, for this movie, RM it's RAIN's decision - & I will always support him whatever he plans & wants to do. :lol:

[News] Actress Shin Min Ah Rejected Offer For Full House 2

2011-01-09

*quoted image*

There are rumors circulating the internet about the stars who will appear on the second part of the hit drama series of Song Hye Kyo and Bi Rain's Full House.

Rumor's said that actress Shin Min Ah, Bigbang T.O.P and Soong Joong Gi will take part on the said series. But just today, the agency of Shin Min Ah broke the rumors and said that they already rejected the offer for Full House 2.

According to Kim Jong Hahk Productions, they are still on the planning stage for Full House 2 and there are still no cast nor scenarios to tape. They even added that they are not sure where this rumors came from as there are still no confirmation who will be on the upcoming drama.

Well, the only thing that fans can do is wait for the confirmation and hope rumors will stop now.

Source:Nate

Article by:sukira@dkpopnews.net

--------------------------------

8 Jan 2011 - Taiwan HBO - Ninja Assassin will be broadcast on 9 Jan 2011

首播時段: 2011.01.09 (日) 21:00

重播時段: 2011.01.12(三)21:00

重播時段: 2011.01.15(六)02:25

*quoted image*

Reposted fr. Rain Germany

credit:Phoenix

Hi anjjo, thanks for sharing these 2-articles. So lucky those Taiwanese fans who could get to watch NA again. :sweatingbullets:

Rain J.Tune January 2011 Wallpaper

ratoka 2011-01-10 오전 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

source: jtune camp // Sammi @ cloud tw // sherrysss @ raincloudhk

1.jpg

--------------------------------

Rain at a Fugitive collage

2011-01-10

8ffafc18228fc4d4be7c381795e03afd.jpg

Source:/blog.goo.ne.jp/rain-love2

Related news re Full House 2 -

Big Bang's T.O.P is a candidate for Full House season two cast

Jan 08 2011

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Originally starring Rain and Song Hye Kyo, the 16-episode drama Full House received high broadcast ratings throughout Asia, Europe, and the United States. Representatives from Kim Jong Hak Productions recently revealed that steps have been taken to plan and produce season two; three episodes' scripts have already been written.

Company sources confirm that communication with potential broadcasting stations has finally begun. While Full House was originally broadcast by KBS in 2004, Kim Jong Hak Productions is now in talks with SBS. However, a representative stated, "nothing is set in terms of airing times, what station it'll air on, and who'll star in the drama."

According to the source, celebrities have not yet been asked to star in the drama. However, strong candidates include Song Joong Ki, Shin Min Ah, and Big Bang’s T.O.P.

Source: Nate

Fr.:koreaboo.com

credit Rain (gif) pics:linh-Rrainvietnam

anjjo, wondering what about TOP? Is he confirmed here? Curious why SMA rejected this? Many fans wish so much for the old cast! But I guess that's sort of impossible. :lol:

anjjo, wondering what about TOP? Is he confirmed here? Curious why SMA rejected this? Many fans wish so much for the old cast! But I guess that's sort of impossible. :lol:

Hey Willenette...

The possibility why she rejected is becoz of her previous rumors/scandal with TOP ..

In fact SMA fans has anticipated that she will definitely not taking the offer ..

I read tat TOP has accepted the offer ... but not sure if it is already cfm'd ..

Though I wish BI-KYO to reunite in a drama again but definitely not in FH2 .... :D

Hey Willenette...

The possibility why she rejected is becoz of her previous rumors/scandal with TOP ..

In fact SMA fans has anticipated that she will definitely not taking the offer ..

I read tat TOP has accepted the offer ... but not sure if it is already cfm'd ..

Though I wish BI-KYO to reunite in a drama again but definitely not in FH2 .... :D

Annsit, I think that's only one of the reasons......But that rumor with TOP wasn't true at all, right? Oh, really, TOP has already accepted it? Well, what matters to me now is RAIN's upcoming movie. I'm curious & excited to know his female partner here. I want a beautiful face with a beautiful heart as well.......hehehe:lol:

I hope that we will soon have some confirmation date about the shooting of Rain's new movie. And I am really curious if his hair is going to be short then.

ratoka 2011-01-10 오전 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

source: jtune camp // Sammi @ cloud tw // sherrysss @ raincloudhk

*quoted image*

Very nice picture choice! Our dear detective Ji-woo! blush.gif

Hey Willenette...

This is something I don't get. Sorry, maybe I am ignorant or don't know too much about K-entertainment. But if there was a "scandal" or "rumour" and you know it wasn't true, then why turning an offer down? I always think then, so there must have been a truth after all in this if one or the 2 parties avoid each other. :unsure:

Maybe in this case SMA had other reasons, so I am really asking here in general not only referred to this project.

2011-01-11

Pls. read: Rain Ranks 8th Place In Expensive Homes Among Korean Superstars

http://www.kpoplive.com/2011/01/10/rain-ranks-8th-place-in-expensive-homes-among-korean-superstars/

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. This refers to his subdivision home with large garden. :lol:

Tuesday January 11, 2011

Star survivors

STAR GAZER By HAU BOON LAI

They may be celebrities now, but even the coolest or toughest-looking among them were bullied when they were young.

BULLYING is on the rise in almost every conceivable location, be it in the schoolyard or the workplace, but while adults are often able to stand up for themselves, the young are invariably not as well-equipped to do so.

Some teenagers are so badly affected by the bullying that they commit suicide. In the United States, Christian Taylor, 16, Phoebe Prince, 15, and Jon Carmichael, 13, hanged themselves last year after intense bullying in school.

Prince’s case in particular attracted greater than usual media attention as nine teens were charged with criminal conduct in the aftermath of her suicide.

f_18rainMischa.jpg

Actress Mischa Barton (inset) and Korean sensation Rain are two celebrities who seem none the worse for being bullied as children.

However, despite the media spotlight, bullying in American schools as well as schools around the world continues unabated.

It is thus not surprising that celebrities too experienced bullying when they were in school. After all, they were just like everyone else before they gained their fame, fortune and fans.

In fact, the list of celebrities who admit to being bullied when they were in school reads like a mini Hollywood who’s who. We are talking about popular stars such as Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bullock, Mischa Barton, Christina Aguilera, Clay Aiken, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Simpson, Robert Pattinson, Chad Michael Murray and Lady Gaga, to name just a few.

Like the vast majority of bully victims, these stars were singled out for looking different, for dressing different, for being early or late developers, for being overweight or underweight, for moving around a lot, for their passion in more unusual hobbies like acting and singing and for being poor.

While she looks fantastic these days, Jolie was the typical awkward teenager who wore braces, attributes that got her the wrong kind of attention.

The action star has told interviewers that her youthful habit of cutting herself had its origins in the bullying she suffered and the ostracism by her schoolmates.

Before she became the uber-cool Lady Gaga, Stefani Germanotta was derided while in school for her “big nose”, her “very curly brown hair” and for being overweight.

Oscar-winning actress Bullock was bullied because she dressed and behaved differently from the rest of her schoolmates. American Idol alumnus Aiken was picked on because he “was the only guy in choir in my entire high school”.

What is heartening is that many of these celebrities are sharing their stories despite the fact that this may cause them to lose some of their coolness.

In the case of action stars, it is often perceived that revelations of being youthful victims may well interfere with their credibility as tough guys on screen.

It is thus commendable that South Korean singing and dancing sensation Rain, whose washboard abs are prominently displayed for his lead role in Ninja Assassin, is unafraid of sharing with fans his experience of being bullied and beaten up by street children whom he was trying to learn dancing from.

Rap star Eminem, whose tattoos and buffed torso appear to mark him out as a tough man, has revealed that he was “beat up in the bathroom, beat up in the hallways, shoved into lockers” whenever he switched to a new school.

When celebrities go public with their stories, it can only be beneficial to those who are being bullied as they can take heart from the knowledge that not only did these celebrities survive bullying, they seemed stronger for it.

E! News host Giuliana Rancic, who said she was called “Gooliana and Googly Eyes” when she was in school, had this to say: “If you survive being bullied, you will come out with more character than anyone you know.”

Of course, I am not saying that being bullied is actually a good thing, or some kind of passport to becoming a celebrity, but what these celebrities suggest is that there is nothing wrong with being different or being unique in one’s dressing, behaviour and passions. It may be extremely difficult when one is the target of bullies but it can be overcome.

Also, bullies are fans too, and knowing that their idols could have been their victims may make them pause the next time they pick on someone, although I must admit that this is less likely to happen.

Another lesson we can glean from the celebrities is how they handled the bullying. Actor Danny De Vito, who is barely 1.5m tall, revealed in a recent interview that contrary to public opinion, he did not have a problem with bullies, and it was because he hooked up with others who stood up for him.

In case this sounds too much like joining a gang, it is not. It is about safety in numbers as bullies are unlikely to pick on a group.

It’s not the preferred way, but actor Tom Cruise has said that when all else fails and one is being pushed around by the bully, the only way out of long-term torture is to fight back. I read this as advice to victims not to suffer in silence.

The new trend is cyber bullying, in which victims are inundated with hate mail or hate web pages that are set up in their names. In this as well, we can look to celebrities for inspiration as they are often hated as much as they are loved. Most of them, like actress Reese Witherspoon, say that ignorance is bliss when it comes to negative comments online.

My hope is that more celebrities will speak out against bullying and come forth with stories of their own experiences so that efforts to combat it can continue unabated.

Credit : the star online

ENG Sub. [star Date] Rain _Guerilla Interview

credit : KBS World @ YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgwFZaPS2Ew&feature=player_embedded

Thank you so much for sharing! I am glad that KBS World showed this. It's always a pleasure of actually understand what is said.

2011-01-11

Pls. read: Rain Ranks 8th Place In Expensive Homes Among Korean Superstars

http://www.kpoplive.com/2011/01/10/rain-ranks-8th-place-in-expensive-homes-among-korean-superstars/

anjjo, thanks for sharing this. This refers to his subdivision home with large garden. :lol:

Thanks for sharing anjjo and thank you for the clarification willenette! I was just about to ask if this refers to his house or his penthouse. Is his penthouse in the same neighborhood as well or a different part of Seoul?

Thanks for sharing anjjo and thank you for the clarification willenette! I was just about to ask if this refers to his house or his penthouse. Is his penthouse in the same neighborhood as well or a different part of Seoul?

Hi bbly, the condo is located in a different address. I've read it before - sorry, just can't remember it. blush.gif

His appearance in RM is now truly official. Second thing … he has really good connections with army officials;-)

- Rain`s part -

3:38~4:08

I wish you all the best in the coming year.

Movie 'Red Muffler' I'm scheduled to appear in, will be remade sooner or later.

Hope to get a lot of support from you.

Please always be healthy, and I always admire all those who serve in the Air Force a great deal.

Hope you to always cheer up. (Fighting)

Thank you. Fighting !

credit to rokafplay @ Tou Tube

English translation by rain bird.

Kicia, so happy that he'll leave us a movie & an album before he goes into the military. I hope we could get to hear more news now about this, when is he starting to film & who'll be his female partner. As what you said : "he has really good connections with army officials" - so nice to see this because when he goes inside there he won't be uncomfortable - Wondering & curious what station in the military is RAIN will be joining when he’s going soon? Is it in the Army where he wants to be an “active-soldier” or in the Air Force? Curious if he took a test already & passes the screening where he wants to be stationed? <_<

Kicia, so happy that he'll leave us a movie & an album before he goes into the military. I hope we could get to hear more news now about this, when is he starting to film & who'll be his female partner. As what you said : "he has really good connections with army officials" - so nice to see this because when he goes inside there he won't be uncomfortable - Wondering & curious what station in the military is RAIN will be joining when he’s going soon? Is it in the Army where he wants to be an “active-soldier” or in the Air Force? Curious if he took a test already & passes the screening where he wants to be stationed? <_<

Hi willenette, I wonder if Rain can finish a movie and an album in a span of six months, considering an info that he will enter his MS immediately before or after his birthday on June 25. You have seen him filmed his drama Fugitive in our place and the schedule was so hectic, so what more if it is a movie? I can still remember that he wasn't able to rehearse for his Intensity concert then because he was so busy and yet he was able to deliver a fantastic performance. :D:lol:

------------------------------

photo/drawing

raimy 2011-01-11 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

rain_23111bb.JPG

rain23111aa.JPG

Hi willenette, I wonder if Rain can finish a movie and an album in a span of six months, considering an info that he will enter his MS immediately before or after his birthday on June 25. You have seen him filmed his drama Fugitive in our place and the schedule was so hectic, so what more if it is a movie? I can still remember that he wasn't able to rehearse for his Intensity concert then because he was so busy and yet he was able to deliver a fantastic performance. :D:lol:

------------------------------

photo/drawing

raimy 2011-01-11 @ rain-cloud.co.kr

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

anjjo, I have the same feeling as you do - time is running so fast - he wants to do many things yet he has little time left. Dear, sigh………we're going to miss RAIN a lot when he goes into the military!! Nooooo……… my heart will be broken. I hope these 2 years pass by quickly! Can't imagine what hard time is waiting for him because military men are hardcore stuff! Well, all the best! Hu hu ……….I don't think I can handle this. But, hmm...I will see. But, I really don’t want him to leave. :sweatingbullets:

Oh, thanks for posting these sketches from Nao again.........it's been a while since I last saw her drawing. As usual, nice & cool! :lol:

[Jan-12-2011] 'Ninja Assassin' starring Rain in the top-selling DVDs of 2010 in North America.

'Ninja Assassin' starring Rain is ranked 87th in the top-selling DVDs of 2010 in North America.

Even it wasn't introduced in 2010, 'Ninja Assassin' DVD is considered to be one of the steady sellers.

Source : http://www.the-numbers.com/dvd/charts/annual/2010.php

Credit to benamoo http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo?t__nil_cafemy=item

Brief translation by rain bird.

LJJ: Fishy, fishy… I`m glad that Rain is now using his twitter very reasonable. If he would stop following LJJ after his twitter controversy the issue would become even bigger. Now nobody cares about it. Girls that he`s following are mostly part of Runaway staff;-)

Kicia, I agree with you - if he stopped after LJJ's post before it would create talks & issues at least now, echoing your words again "nobody cares" anymore - Really, he's following his female staff from Fugitive? Not surprised since he's really close to them. Talking about Fugitive, how I missed this drama, I missed his bonding with the cast especially LJJ. I feel happy that the writer made it a happy ending for the couple! (Ji Woo & Jini) I hate sad endings - I love happy endings. This drama is kind of predictable at some points but still really enjoyable and it's really hilarious when RAIN shows his comedic side. Although, the last few episodes were quite sad. :lol:

Hi bbly, the condo is located in a different address. I've read it before - sorry, just can't remember it. blush.gif

Thank you willenette for your answer! Not that I want to know the exact location, just wondered if it is in the same district like his home.

That is a good question, considering we have already mid-January. I have no idea how he will do it, but maybe he will go to the army end of summer like around September or even October, so that he will have more time.

anjjo, I have the same feeling as you do - time is running so fast - he wants to do many things yet he has little time left. Dear, sigh………we're going to miss RAIN a lot when he goes into the military!! Nooooo……… my heart will be broken. I hope these 2 years pass by quickly! Can't imagine what hard time is waiting for him because military men are hardcore stuff! Well, all the best! Hu hu ……….I don't think I can handle this. But, hmm...I will see. But, I really don’t want him to leave. :sweatingbullets:

I always tell myself everything will be ok and that those 2 years will pass quickly. But still sometimes it gets to me and I think: really, what will we do when he is gone? The most important thing is that he learns a lot and has good experiences and comes back to us healthy and stronger than ever.

[Jan-12-2011] 'Ninja Assassin' starring Rain in the top-selling DVDs of 2010 in North America.

'Ninja Assassin' starring Rain is ranked 87th in the top-selling DVDs of 2010 in North America.

Even it wasn't introduced in 2010, 'Ninja Assassin' DVD is considered to be one of the steady sellers.

Source : http://www.the-numbers.com/dvd/charts/annual/2010.php

Credit to benamoo http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo?t__nil_cafemy=item

Brief translation by rain bird.

That is fantastic! Not bad at all!

Thank you willenette for your answer! Not that I want to know the exact location, just wondered if it is in the same district like his home.

That is a good question, considering we have already mid-January. I have no idea how he will do it, but maybe he will go to the army end of summer like around September or even October, so that he will have more time.

That is fantastic! Not bad at all!

Hi bbly, I really hope your instinct is right - going to the military around this time & not what I've been feeling that it's around his bday month. It would be good if he'll leave late this year...... & as you said : "more time" to do what he wants to do. :sweatingbullets:

I always tell myself everything will be ok and that those 2 years will pass quickly. But still sometimes it gets to me and I think: really, what will we do when he is gone? The most important thing is that he learns a lot and has good experiences and comes back to us healthy and stronger than ever.

bbly, an upcoming movie & an album precedes his MS. I hope & wish that both will be successful so he could leave his civilian life with a bang. I’m sure he’ll do them in quick succession in time for his enlistment. I’m just so happy that he doesn’t give us any clue that he wants to be in the marine section. Because there - that’s hardcore! I heard marine section is tougher. 2 years is pretty long… we will miss him! He will definitely leave with a bang! Damn that compulsory military service......my heart’s crushed. I’m just glad he has unleashed a bunch of new stuffs before he goes off! I’m just trying to look at the bright side........ :sweatingbullets:

<Eng.trans> Rain is interviewed in celebration of the 2nd anniversary of OBS TV.

http://www.rain-eu.com/xe/51995

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

- Aired on January 12th, 2011-

0:07~1:12

- When OBS TV carried exclusive coverage on Rain's Asian tour concert in January of the year before last, he spoke remarkably frankly about what he is heading abroad. -

0:16~0:40

-At that time when he was having a concert in Japan's Osaka in January, 2009.-

Rain : First of all, it is necessary to be an object of fascination to our neighbor countries, including South Korea, and this precedes all others. The making inroads into America is to be the second best.

0:48

- What is the meaning of marriage to Rain who is a young man of 29? -

0:53~1:00

Q : Would you be interested in starting a romantic relationship with a woman?

Rain : I'm ready for it and am thinking about it a lot.

1:04~1:06

Q : When was the last time you dated your girl friend?

Rain : There are so many facts here you don't know.

1:10~1:16

Rain : I've always liked a sexy woman, but I like a kind-hearted woman, too.

1:18~1:38

Q : What is family really about for you?

Rain : Spending time with my family, eating in together in mornings and evenings or taking weekend trips together, could make me feel really happy.

Credit : DC // re-up ratoka @ youtube

English translation by rain bird.