Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest megumi08

shining inheritance --> hopefully they made a sequel when eun song come back from study abroad

secret garden --> i want to see the life after marriage of the couple and hopefully joowon's mother changed her mind to approve their marriage... ^_^

Guest miyu_07

Coffee prince

Fullhouse (even though both Bi and SHK doesn't want to do it again) :(

Secret garden ( maybe in 2013 after hyun bin release from army)

• 1 month later...
Guest Sarangtaec

I would've said Dream High, but there's already a second season! ^.^ So I'll say...  Boys over flowers.. xD

Guest zinderella

I want "SOULMATE".. I love the story.. It's really realistic and I want to know if they end up together or find another love.. Until now I can't stop thinking what could have happened if it is in real life.. Finding your soulmate ... ahhhhh..

Guest mayadee666

Boys Over Flowers of course.

But enough for JunDi couple. I want it to be focus on Soeul couple. The ending is just left us hanging~~~ argh~~

I want "SOULMATE".. I love the story.. It's really realistic and I want to know if they end up together or find another love.. Until now I can't stop thinking what could have happened if it is in real life.. Finding your soulmate ... ahhhhh..

SOULMATES is definitely one that deserves a sequel.

Amazing.

Guest ishtine18

Full House

Dream High (although it was already announced that it has a season 2 :) but hopefully with same cast ^^ )

My Princess 

my name is kim sam soon - because though it was a realistic ending it doesn't show their future, so maybe a future of them?

baker king kim tak goo - though it was apparent that tak goo was with the baker girl (can't remember her name) they never officially became a couple.

boys over flowers - maybe showing them plan their wedding, and more of a love line with yi jung and ga eul.

Archived