Which K-Drama would you want to have a Part 2

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hunnybugsbunny

My Princess <3 - Though I loved the ending, it could have been better if it ended with the Royal Wedding of Lee Seol and Park Hae Young :)

Goong - can't get enough of YEH and JJH :)

Guest ishtine18

My Princess :)

i want to see Lee Seol and Park Hae Young wedding and how's there life after it wub.gif

Guest mariannerebucan

SECRET GARDEN

As much as I don't want to admit but, I'm so into Secret Garden. Help! don't know what's the cure, can't seem to find another worth watching drama after seeing it. I'm completely hooked, I've watched it 6 times already, and still can't get enough of KIM JOO WON. HYUN BIN, you're The Man! :wub:

This scene is one of the best scenes in all-time Korean Dramas for me.

163774_106372476103702_101483916592558_49739_3802305_n.jpg

206516_207229259305939_179642925397906_760631_3215076_n.jpg

Guest alicelovesbum

Boys before flowers, definitely. I want to see how it was for SoEul when Yijung went back for his Gaeul-yang :)

and...

GUMIHO <3

Miho still has 1 tail. So, I wan't to know its relevance :D

Boys over flowers - I want to see the married life of Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan Di

You're beautiful - I want to see how the relationship of Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Min Nyu progressed as she returned to Africa. And how Tae Kyung will handle the competition of Go Mi Nam's rising popularity as the other vocalist of A.N.JELL

• 1 month later...
Guest oncejus

definitely secret garden 2!! oh, how wonderful to have seen the chemistry btwn hyun bin and ha ji won again.. if this is real, for sure, it would create a new sensation among drama viewers throughout the whole Asia region..

Guest cofioca

If you're going to ask most of the fans of My Princess, they absolutely want a sequel and I vote for it too especially after that hot kiss and needless to say, the leads' fantastic chemistry. Who wouldn't want to see a royal wedding? Yet more than these, there was just suddenly more open conflict/s that could be continued in a few more episodes or so towards the finale so I was sort of thinking a possibility of Season 2. But yeah, this is more of a wishful thinking cos of other factors.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NinjaRain

Boys Over Flowers & You're Beautiful. Didn't really like the ending of You're Beautiful, and plus the drama wasn't so long. But I really liked it, and wanted to keep watching more :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived