Wonderday! Jyp's Family Love!

Guest sisifc

Guest mintberry

I remember there was a picture of Sunye on Jay's cyworld and he wrote she looked like a cute lil bunny. biggrin.gif Ahaha I thought that was sooo cute. It was around the time Wonder Girls debuted though. But still, WONDERDAY! ♥

Sunye+Jaebum ALL THE WAY!

Actually I was thinking Sunye+Jay+Kwon LOL. Is that possible? XDDD

Jay put both Kwon and Sunye pictures on his cyworld. But the part when he wrote at Sunye's picture that she look like a lil cute bunny is totally <333333333 *fangirl scream*

Junsu and Sohee YAY! Seen pictures of them already so why not?

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

Sunye+Jaebum ALL THE WAY!

Actually I was thinking Sunye+Jay+Kwon LOL. Is that possible? XDDD

Jay put both Kwon and Sunye pictures on his cyworld. But the part when he wrote at Sunye's picture that she look like a lil cute bunny is totally <333333333 *fangirl scream*

Junsu and Sohee YAY! Seen pictures of them already so why not?

yea,i think they are really close to each other

sun ye always took photos with jo kwon and j-bum

they look hot together anyway haha :lol:

junsu takes care of so hee like his little sister :D

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

yoobin got little screen time at the end,but i found it really cute haha

cant wait their debut,i bet WG will come to support them at backstage

Guest chungmah.

^ lol, probably. hopefully =D

when wg comes back with their new.. single.. or something right lol

they'll be all the music shows so will 2pm. so

YAY.

1zy7qj5.png

I made an icon cause.. i was really bored lol please credit; hehe.

I have actually thought of a special appearance of one WG in 2PM's music video. JYP had perhaps already planned to choose Yoobin right from the beginning as she was the one who gave all the hints about 2PM's debut (her clock showing 2 PM and the 10 points sign in 'So Hot' MV and the calendar in 'This Time')

I'm looking forward to see interactions between One Day and Wonder Girls. I think Yoobin would look good with the rappers Junsu or Taek yeon. Nick khun with Sun Mi or So Hee and Jaebum with Sun Ye or Ye Eun.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^

actually i like so hee and junsu more,they look so cute together! <3

i do hope junsu rap,too bad he doesnt rap in the whole single

Guest glamchicdiva

i love this pairing soo much! cuz they're actually in one company, they're a family! imagine the interactions when 2PM debuted, its gonna be HOT! btw, even though WonderDay sounds more proper, but i like "2 Wonders" more..

Guest j0annuuh

I have actually thought of a special appearance of one WG in 2PM's music video. JYP had perhaps already planned to choose Yoobin right from the beginning as she was the one who gave all the hints about 2PM's debut (her clock showing 2 PM and the 10 points sign in 'So Hot' MV and the calendar in 'This Time')

I'm looking forward to see interactions between One Day and Wonder Girls. I think Yoobin would look good with the rappers Junsu or Taek yeon. Nick khun with Sun Mi or So Hee and Jaebum with Sun Ye or Ye Eun.

I thought the watch thing was Ye Eun's. But I totally didn't notice any of that until now.

Guest squallie

I find Wonder Day to be so down to earth and you can totally feel the family love. They've all stuck together for so long and it really shows in their pictures, interactions and messages. I just can't wait for all the Wonder Day loving once everyone is onstage together. :)

Guest ShortaznGirl

i think Junsu + Sunmi would b hot. she's dorky and sexy and so is he. they both do funny imitations too. and remember, Sunmi says she likes sexy guys.

oh and by the way i thought sunmi and jokwon's tbj photo was the best. they looked awesome.

oh and sunmi + wooyoung. they are both adorable.

and i can't imagine sohee w/ the sexy older guys. it is weird. i think sohee with like wooyoung or junho is cute.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i think Junsu + Sunmi would b hot. she's dorky and sexy and so is he. they both do funny imitations too. and remember, Sunmi says she likes sexy guys.

oh and by the way i thought sunmi and jokwon's tbj photo was the best. they looked awesome.

oh and sunmi + wooyoung. they are both adorable.

and i can't imagine sohee w/ the sexy older guys. it is weird. i think sohee with like wooyoung or junho is cute.

yea,junsu and sunmi look good together too

but from the pic i have seen,so hee and junsu look so cute together!

Guest disfunktional.

Wait, so 2'O clock is called One Day now?

lalala~ so many Wonder threads. I can't believe

some people were complaining bout how little the number

of threads about the girls are LOL. Wonder power I guess?

Guest thealien.

yepp. theyre called one day now. (:

junsu+sohee would be cute.

i mean ive seen a picture o them two together and the look so cute.

i think taec and yoobin would look awesome together. dont you think do too?

They should do more stuff with 2pm cause their hotter ;)

2AM is HOT too. (:

lol; once 2PM debuts then it will be non-stop family love from JYPE!

2AM+2PM=ONEDAY+WONDERGIRLS= WonderDay or 2Wonders. lol.

dont you just love doing love math. xD

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ yes i agree. i think yoobin and taec would look sizzlin HOT. yeah i've seen the pic of sohee and junsu but it screams "sibling love!" to me. but i see that you guys would think they are cute. but i want sohee to stay young forever! because imagining her with older guys makes her seem old to me. lol.

(but sunmi is the same age. but sohee has a baby face, what can i say...a baby face like WOOYOUNG. muahaaha)

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

repost this pic because its just so cute,i love it :D

junsuandsoheesd4.jpg

and i actually saw a pic of sun ye and junsu together before their debut,i forgot where i can find it T_T

Guest ShortaznGirl

^^ uhm theres a group pic of the sunmi and sunye, hotblood, and other trainees. do u want me to post that?

ohmyfrakenaidjf;adi junsu is hot.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

^^ uhm theres a group pic of the sunmi and sunye, hotblood, and other trainees. do u want me to post that?

ohmyfrakenaidjf;adi junsu is hot.

u can post it,i want to see haha

Guest ShortaznGirl

ookiies here it is.

20070214z20080214117fv3eg5.jpg

ca4pgls31tz8oh3.jpg

not the greatest of photos but you can see junsu standing behind sohee and i know Ilovesunsunyemi loves that coupling. =D

cr::crapz on oneday inter. forum

Archived