Thanks Chong !

============================

090113 Japan Fuji Mezamishi TV

sr : rainsnow clubbox

fr : rainvietnam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ttoY4aofaQ

=====================

sr : chosunonline // Cm @ jtune_rain_cafe

%7Boption%7Dhttp://fs1.cyworld.vn/data3/2009/01/13/025/1231824825797235_file.jpg

thanks linh!

i like how they have on the japanese rainism!!! ^___^

bjw, i love that picture.... i forgot to post it here too..ahha thanks for sharing!

APRIL 2006 RAINING IN PHUKET [Archived News]

Some memories are what we want to delete. But some memories we want them to remain forever. This issue of Cawaii! has the very tale from the special trip of the Korean super star, "Rain" who spent his vacation after finishing his "Rainy Day In Bangkok" concert. Here go 2 days in Phuket that we would like to share with fans.

MON 27:02:06

It's 9 o'clock. I was sweaty with excitement sitting in the VIP2 room at Phuket International Airport, waiting for the Asian super star "Rain", the guy in the dreams of half of the girls across Asia. I didn't know what made my beloved boss decide to send me to take care of "Rain" who was to take a 5-day personal vacation in Phuket. I didn't know why someone this 'so-so' like me was given this chance. Anyway, I did accept immediately like I knew that a new experience was waiting....and well, at least it should be better than staying in Bangkok.

"Rain has arrived!" , as soon as I heard the airport staff's call, I rushed to the door of the VIP2 room to welcome Rain's crews. Rain looked rather tired there. The crews said that after the last night's concert, it was after 1 am that he went to bed but had to wake up so early for the 6am flight.

Rain spent some time talking to the reception crews and also waited for his luggages. Afterthat, he went to join his friends. When everything was ready, Rain and his friends walked through the normal passengers' exit (what about the VIP exit ?) and they took that BMW to his accommodation at Kata Beach Resort.

When he arrived at the hotel, guess what was the first thing Rain do ?!!! He took a rest in the Coffee Shop, looking around for a while before he finally found a target, which was the watermelon. Rain brought a bunch of watermelon to his table and began to take it. I suspected that he must be very hungry or he must like watermelon very much since he actually finished the whole bunch of it. A few minutes later , Rain's crews told us that Rain was too tired to go for any activities and he needed to rest for today. I saw Rain and his friends walking upstairs quietly.... maybe he must be really tired then. After Rain went up to his room, I went for a walk near the swimming pool. Eh?? I thought I saw someone look so much like Rain walking to the swimming pool. When I got nearer, aow!!!.....that was absolutely him and his friends walking to the swimming pool with a very happy smiling face!!!

Hey!!! Weren't you tired ? and you needed to rest, eh??? O_o

Rain played with his friends at the swimming pool very happily.

So many happy laughs there...that I wouldn't want to believe that he was that same sleepy guy at just 15 minutes ago. After a little while at swimming pool, he went straight to the beach to hire a jetski. and I know you should be able to guess who was the first one who rid the jetski.

Ping Pong!!! RAIN, of course!

Let me tell ya.... he was a great jetski rider!! He went to the left and curved to the right riding around the island. He looked very professional!! The jetski's owner said that Rain had booked one whole hour for it. He seemed to like riding jetski very much, huh? Looking at his face, he seemed a boy who wanted to have fun until he got really tired. Afterthat, Rain and his friends went up to their room and prepared to eat out at "Sa-woey" restaurant, a popular Thai restaurant of Phuket. Rain enjoyed eating Pad Thai veryyyyyyy much. Girls...go taking the Pad Thai cooking course now!

Rain reached hotel with a very sleepy look, barely opened his eyes at all. I thought Rain would had a deep sleep tonight in his no.1318 room.

Good night, then! ^O^

TUE 28:02:06

Today we had a plan to go to the Phi Phi islands (kate's note ->pronounced as "P P islands") so Rain had to wake up early. Rain and his friends even woke up and took his breakfast before me! That meant he had waken up very early but I didn't know if he had to do the jogging every morning like in Full House or not. (hihi)

10 am, we went straight to Phuket Marina Port to take the speedboat to the Phi Phi islands. After getting on the boat, Rain went straight to sit on the head of the boat. He seemed to like the sea very much as he smiled all the time. He also did a chitchat with his friends although the journey. It took 1 hour to get to the Phi Phi islands' "Koh Kai", then they went to do what each of them would like to do. Somes went fishing but our leading man would like to play volleyball with his friends, 5 males at one side and another side with 4 males and 1 female. I thought he was pretty good at playing volleyball too. He could serve pretty tensely. When they won a point, there would be very loud cheerful voices. After playing for a while, it was then a time for lunch. Yeahhhhh!!!

The lunch on island was Rain's idea that he would like to have a barbeque and he even brought the hotel's chef here for that. (Hi-So, huh?) (kate --> short for High Society) and this surely pleased everyone 'cause everything was delicious, salad, steak, and especially the grilled beef which he took several bars. Rain drunk both Lipton Iced Tea and water. I was so certained that he must be really fulled eating those all. (hahaha...)

After lunch, we went ahead to "Aow Ling" (Ling Bay) to do the snorkelling to see the coral reefs. Looked like he enjoyed it very much 'cause, again, he was the first who did it. While Rain was taking on his life vest, I noticed that he didn't take off his long-sleeved shirt. I asked him why he didn't take off his shirt and Rain answered "for protect" which is translated into Thai as to protect... I was so curious what was to protect. (Or he was afraid of fishes...hahaha...) Then we went snorkelling with a bag of banana pieces for fishes. and when he was surrounded by many fishes that lingered for the banana pieces, he was like a kid showing a lot of curiousity. I told his bodyguards to look at his face and everyone said the same, "He's cute!" ^^

When Rain got up from the sea, he took a watermelon first. (Seemed like he really liked this.) Then we went to Maya Bay, I asked him again if he wouldn't really want to take off the shirt. and when Rain took off his shirt, then I saw that his shoulders' skin was red-colored (nearly like a burned skin)...so that's why!! Anyway, the sun was getting down, so Rain could take off his shirt and go snorkelling. This time he spent almost half an hour snorkelling.

On the way back, everyone was out of energy that most of them fell asleep but Rain, though looked pretty tired but didn't sleep. When the boat almost reached the port, something happened! The boat was too heavy and it couldn't go through the short-dept water so those at the head of the boat had to stay in the middle of the boat so that there wouldn't be too much weight on the head of the boat. Rain came to join his friends with somewhat a bit annoyed look and after a short while, he then got back to the head of the boat alone. (What happened ??!!! O_O)

After reaching the hotel, everyone went up to take a shower and get ready for a dinner at 7pm. This meal was Italian cuisine. Rain seemed to like it very much 'cause he ate a lot especially the French fries. After finishing his meal, Rain walked up to his room with sleepy look like ever. He should be...since he'd been playing all day long. Tonight Rain might had a deep sleep again and got ready for tomorrow's plan at a Spa.

Sleep well, Jung Ji Hoon! >_<

This memo might be so short but it might let you know the real side of this super star.

-END-

Credit: Rain Legend

Source : Cawaii! Magazine, Vol.24, April 2006.

Translated from Thai to Eng. by kate666 // RainThailand.net

Translation note : Those feeling symbols and words in blankets belong to the original article unless specified

// sixtofive1982

Guest acidblacktea

Sorry, but I just can't stop defending "Speed Racer".

Another writer has put it on his "Top 10" movies for the year:

Blog: Scene Stealers

By Eric Melin

December 30, 2008

10. Speed Racer

To dismiss one of the most inventive movies of the year as a candy-colored assault on the senses is missing the point completely. This groundbreaking offering from the Wachowski brothers was unfairly bashed like no other movie this year. Like most films that are ahead of their time, though, I’m sure that “Speed Racer” will have its day. Rather than depicting reality, 14 different effects houses worked together to create a new form of “layered unreality” where nothing that is seen on the screen can actually exist in real life. The goal? A live-action interpretation of Japanese anime. The effects teams literally pieced together layer upon layer, essentially becoming the production design heads and “virtual” cinematographers. The pacing is frenetic, and the movie is probably too long for its own good, but as a bold experiment in storytelling, nothing else is as invigorating this year.

OMG thank you!

Speed Racer was actually REALLY not that bad! I even bought it~ And its not because of my undying Bi-bias that I say that Bi makes a passable actor; much better than some people who I won't mention that needs to stop! <.< [i even thought this before i really started liking him.]

Also, those fan meet pics~ Grey Chuck Taylors for the win!

Guest RainingAllDay

[01-12-09] Tokyo Fan Meeting (more updated part 1)

Source: Japan Fan (June)

Eng Translated: Cuckoo

Spoke with June, she would like to share with all English speaker fans...Enjoy!

Please excuse my poor translation....

The relationship between Rain and his dancers were really good.

There were 7 dancers, plus Rain, total 8 people had interview on the stage.

During an interview, Rain really had a good mood. Once he kept laughing then fell down from his chair finally.

The question section was so funny

Each person held one yellow finger stick. Everybody had to point out whom was the answer after MC asked the question.

Q1: Who is the slowest learner?

Everybody pointed to the new dancer (who sat next to MC)

The new dancer said he realized all others are great and experienced dancers after he joined the dancing team. For him, it was quite difficult to learn such skilled dance steps. Even though he was a little bit behind, he was useful.

According to Rain, this new dancer danced with him over 3 years, he joined his dancing team because of the Asia tour (Legend of Rainism).

Q2: Who is the wordiness?

Everybody pointed to SanTak (captain). He said he was the eldest. And he believed someone had to verbalize this and that in the team. Thus, he always shouted to remind all other members.

Q3: Who is the nice one?

Everybody pointed to NanYong.

NanYong explained that he used to over-react when he said hello to other people. Or, he was passion. Thus, people said he was nice. Actually, people misunderstood him.

Then, MC asked NanYong to show them how to say hello…

NanYong was so funny. He pulled up his hip all the way high when he was bowing to others. He even used both hands to touch others’ hands. Then he smiled…

Then fans screamed: Hello Nanyoung (in Korea) anneonghaseyo nanyong ssi

NanYong over-reacted and said hello back to fans

Rain said: He knew NanYong over 7 years, they were closed.

******* To be continued******

Credit: nycuckoo @rainhk

a7406391156.jpg

Thanks RainingAllDay so much ! ~~~

Can't wait to watch clip !!!!! ~~~~~

he he he he he Really happy so much when see Nam Young come to fanmeeting ^____^

He still funny and cute ~~~~ ^.^

recently , I don't see Big K dance with Rain ! Hope Big K will come back soon ! ^___^

=========

sr : asiae.co.kr

1231849481519570_file.jpg

090113 Japan Fuji Mezamishi TV

sr : rainsnow clubbox

fr : rainvietnam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ttoY4aofaQ

Here's the English translation :

A popular Korean R&B singer, Rain had a press conference in Tokyo.

He came to Japan for promoting his 5th album "Rainism", and holding the fan meetings. When Rain was asked about the impression of Japan,

he said in witty Japanese.

cr : kaho1982 @ youtube

09-01-12 KYODO NEWS- Rain_ Japan press conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUCUcQz6FZ8

link by rainhk

[Jan-14-2009]<Eng.trans>Rain at a press interview before Japan fan meeting on the 12th

The final word "nism" of Rainism carries a meaning derived from something.

I made my album by myself from beginning to end including its composition and writing songs, and tried to do several genre, these include my stage costume or my performance. My former stage was more casual, while the present is more gentle. I'll show it through my fan meeting stage.

There are so many foods I like in Japan. I'm so busy that I have no leisure to travel in Japan, but I used to go to a hot spring. If I ever visit Japan again, I'd like to travel by motorcycle all over the nation.

I really like all of Japanese actors & actresses and movies. I saw many Japanese movies, and especially I was impressed by sensitive acting of the actresses.

Thank the press and my fans for your warm welcome every time.

And I wish you would be happy and healthy.

Happy New Year!

I love you (in Japan), thank you very much (in Korea)

source : you tube

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

[01-12-09] Tokyo Fan Meeting (more updated part 1)

Source: Japan Fan (June)

Eng Translated: Cuckoo

******* To be continued******

Credit: nycuckoo @rainhk

http://upic.me/i/b6/a7406391156.jpg

09-01-12 Tokyo Fan Meeting (Part 2)

Dear all,

Here is part 2, hope you enjoy part 1 & 2. Thanks for Japan fan (June) again. Wish upcoming Asia Tour "Legend of Rainism" has great success!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q4: Who works really hard?

Everybody pointed to one dancer (I did not know his name, the middle one who wore grey hat). Rain told him to show some dance. Then music started, he danced so funny, like someone who did not know how to dance at all. Rain laughed loud till fell down on the floor. All people laughed badly too.

Then Rain said that guy has learned this dance almost 3 years.

MC asked Rain that dance worked so hard, in other words, did he a good dancer?

[Rain is so mean…just joking…haaa] Rain said that dancer just worked hard, that’s all.

Afterwards, Rain said “This dancer is a person who does not have much sense of belonging, like him. They have similar personality, thus they get along each other”

Q5: Who knows the most secret of Rain?

All dancers pointed to Song Gae Hong, the one who sat next to Rain. Song said “He always hang out with Rain in private life, compared with other dancers, he knows more secret about Rain”

Q6: Who is the most popular?

Everybody pointed to Rain, even Rain pointed to himself….[so cute]

Then, Rain asked who is the most popular besides of him. Some people pointed to SanTak (team captain), others pointed to Song Gae Hong.

Rain said “Song is the very popular in South Korea. But SanTak is famous in Japan”.

At last, Rain sang “Instead of say goodbye”. He laughed and screamed loud through the microphone “SanTak”. Also, he screamed as girl’s voice “SanTak, I love you”

It made SanTak so embarrassed…haaaa

The air of the hall did not circulate well, many fans felt uncomfortable. Rain was so nervous. He even passed his bottle of water to that fan. [Rain is so sweet]

About the Six to Five Fashion show & concert in December 2008, Rain realized that many Japanese fans could not enter the concert hall. He explained that fans had been cheated by bad agents. He warned fans be careful and should contact JTune if they had any questions in the ongoing events. Finally, Rain apologized to Japanese fans. He knew they went to Seoul because of him in last December. Therefore, he was planning to organize another Six to Five Fashion show & concert in Japan. [Attention: this is only a plan, not confirmed, okay!]

credit:nycuckoo@rainhk

Guest rainonme

thanks jini and linh!!! XD linh, your gifs are soo cute! saving them!!!!

[Jan-14-2009]Rain, Cancellation of China concert, and Asia concert is as scheduled.

Rain's China concert was canceled.

On the 13th, JTine entertainment, Rain's agency, expressed as, "Rain's concert which would be held in China on the 10th, was canceled. We had closed a concert contract with China's Shanghai More Culture Diffusion Incorporated Company by approximately 638,000,000 won (about five hundred thousand dollars) on account, but it was canceled due to breach of contract two days before the concert."

Rain also expressed that's very unfortunate, updating the contents which it had been canceled through his home page.

Meanwhile, Rain plans to put his right hand to his Asia concert from March.

credit to Sports Joeon

Brief translation by rain bird // sixtofive1982

the interview with his dancers was funny . i can't wait to see the fancam of rain said i love you to sun tak hohoho . I would kidnap jae hong one day soon b/c he knows most of Rain's secrets ^.^

@vuong 22: there is tons of reasons that people come up with to explain about that issue like he said" when person grew up , they need to start learning how to stand by themselves. " or may be JYP is not able to come up with any concept for him . JYP let him be independent as his brother not his trainee.

thank you for y'all with translation.

Rain looks so good at the fanmeeting. thank you to his stylist.

Archived