Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Guest rainonme

[HQ 01.13.09] Japan Fuji Mezamishi Tv AVAILABLE HERE

[HQ 01.10.09][unseen] Rain Mnet Rainy Day Part 7 [bTS of Golden Disk Awards Rehearsal] AVAILABLE HERE

MORE RAIN OFFICIAL GOODIES!!!

39_496b64fe8e03c.jpg

39_496b651417f6a.jpg

39_496b654423886.jpg

A7406391-113.jpg

c0047605_66155.jpg

c0047605_66217.jpg

c0047605_675073.jpg

c0047605_675626.jpg

c0047605_68132.jpg

c0047605_683381.jpg

c0047605_8305149.jpg

c0047605_8305841.jpg

c0047605_8311338.jpg

c0047605_831610.jpg

c0047605_874422.jpg

credit: as tagged ll rain-cloud ll rain-union ll sixtofive1982

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Jan-14-2008]Rain expressed, "I'd like to play in a movie directed by Kiano Takeshi."in his Japan fan meeting.

Rain met more than 6,000 Japanese fans at fan meeting in ZEPP Tokyo on the 12th.

Rain was asked from the press before the fan meeting, "Whose movie do you want to play in?", and answered, "I'd like to play in a movie like 'Love Story' directed by Kiano Takeshi, the world renowned Japanese director, the opportunity to work with him would be unparalleled."

credit to Sports Donga

Translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Guest tokyo_chick

I just started listing to rain bout last year and i was wondering why he left JYP to make his own company?

It was more about him branching out on his own, they have a very close relationship so its not like he just left because he wasn't happy or anything like that or wanted to stop doing business with JYP. There are probably some articles around that you could read about. Just google it, somethings should come up.

Guest kyokoxxxtokyo

09-01-12 KYODO NEWS- Rain_ Japan press conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUCUcQz6FZ8

link by rainhk

Thank you for introducing this clip.

I typed what he said in Japanese, please translate them to your own language by google or someting.

(I change the words a little bit for the translation system)

http://translate.google.com/

Rain:みなさん、こんにちは、よろしくお願いします。

(Oh, he spoke Japanese! Good pronounciation! I'm proud of you, Rain!)

MC:今回のalbumは どのようなconceptで作りましたか?

Rain:今回のRainismというtitleのconceptは 本当にtitleどおり

rythmから全部、自分だけの自分流のalbumという事を表現しています。

まずRainからstartしたsyndoromeが以前にありますが

それを含めて このtitleをつけました。

そして完璧に1から10まで全て 構成から album製作まで

自分で準備したものです。ですからtitleもRainismにしました

これからも 自分が 成長するために、いろいろな jenreの音楽にも

challengeしたいと思いました。衣装やperformanceにも気を使っています。

以前はcajualなimageでしたが、今回はgentleな感じです。

衣装も正装に近い、そういう衣装のstageになると 思います。

今回のfanmeetingもそのようなstageをお見せできると思います。

M:日本に対する印象は?

R:特に東京に来る機会が多いです。僕は美味しいものを食べるのが好きです。

日本は本当に美味しいものが多いです。6ヶ月前に箱根(hakone)の温泉に行きました。

日本の温泉に行くのが夢でしたが、ついに夢が叶いました。

日本に来るたびに 本当に行きたいところが多いですが、忙しくて行けない事が多いです。

いつかmotorbikeで全国を旅してみたいと思っています。

観光地や名所を尋ねたいです。

それに関する旅行記のような本を書きたいなと思っています。

(Hakone is the one of most famous hot spring place in Japan.)

M:温泉に入った感想は?

R:まじすきです。aju aju とても好きです。

(Oh! he spoke Japanese again! Perhaps he wanna say

"I really like atsu atsu(=very hot) hot spring.)

M:日本の女性は好きですか

R:日本には本当にたくさんの俳優さんがいます。

僕は日本の女優さんも俳優さんが好きで、

自分がその人のファンであると言える方がとてもたくさんいますが、

そういう意味で今回は日本の映画をたくさん見ました。

その映画を見た中で、日本の女性のstyleや日本の女性の持つ感性を感じることが出来ました。

日本の女性はとても美しい感性を持っていることを改めて感じました。

M:日本のfanへmessageをお願いします。

R:本当に日本に来るたびにたくさんの愛情をありがとうございます。

fanmeetingにも足を運んでくださるので感謝します。

そして今日集まって下さいました記者、mediaの皆さんにも感謝致します。

どうか皆さん、健康で、そして新しい年を迎えましたので、

遅れましたがあけましておめでとうございます。良い年をお迎えください。

皆様のことを愛しています。「aimini coopereruyo (I love you), 감사합니다.」

Thanks kyokoxxxtokyo !

=================

090114 Rain at Japan Airport

sr : 3xRain

sorry , It's not clear ...

Rain at Japan Airport <-- I'm not sure !

Rain's back :lol:

1231915391178509_file.jpg

09-01-12 Tokyo Fan Meeting (Part 2)

Dear all,

Here is part 2, hope you enjoy part 1 & 2. Thanks for Japan fan (June) again. Wish upcoming Asia Tour "Legend of Rainism" has great success!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q4: Who works really hard?

Everybody pointed to one dancer (I did not know his name, the middle one who wore grey hat). Rain told him to show some dance. Then music started, he danced so funny, like someone who did not know how to dance at all. Rain laughed loud till fell down on the floor. All people laughed badly too.

Then Rain said that guy has learned this dance almost 3 years.

MC asked Rain that dance worked so hard, in other words, did he a good dancer?

[Rain is so mean…just joking…haaa] Rain said that dancer just worked hard, that’s all.

Afterwards, Rain said “This dancer is a person who does not have much sense of belonging, like him. They have similar personality, thus they get along each other”

Q5: Who knows the most secret of Rain?

All dancers pointed to Song Gae Hong, the one who sat next to Rain. Song said “He always hang out with Rain in private life, compared with other dancers, he knows more secret about Rain”

Q6: Who is the most popular?

Everybody pointed to Rain, even Rain pointed to himself….[so cute]

Then, Rain asked who is the most popular besides of him. Some people pointed to SanTak (team captain), others pointed to Song Gae Hong.

Rain said “Song is the very popular in South Korea. But SanTak is famous in Japan”.

At last, Rain sang “Instead of say goodbye”. He laughed and screamed loud through the microphone “SanTak”. Also, he screamed as girl’s voice “SanTak, I love you”

It made SanTak so embarrassed…haaaa

The air of the hall did not circulate well, many fans felt uncomfortable. Rain was so nervous. He even passed his bottle of water to that fan. [Rain is so sweet]

About the Six to Five Fashion show & concert in December 2008, Rain realized that many Japanese fans could not enter the concert hall. He explained that fans had been cheated by bad agents. He warned fans be careful and should contact JTune if they had any questions in the ongoing events. Finally, Rain apologized to Japanese fans. He knew they went to Seoul because of him in last December. Therefore, he was planning to organize another Six to Five Fashion show & concert in Japan. [Attention: this is only a plan, not confirmed, okay!]

credit:nycuckoo@rainhk

Thanks jini for posting this part 2 translation. I’ve been waiting for this. Enjoyed reading this. I hope there will be a video of this soon. :lol::)

Is the full list of the Asia Tour stops out yet? Will he be coming to Malaysia again? Please say yes...

I don't think that the final list has been announced already. But I hope your country will be included in his Asia Tour soon. :lol::)

Guest RainingAllDay

Rain is so CUTE holding that yellow finger. :lol:

Thanks for the pic, Linh.

And also thanks to all of you for sharing everything about Rain here.

Rain is so CUTE holding that yellow finger. :lol:

Thanks for the pic, Linh.

And also thanks to all of you for sharing everything about Rain here.

:lol::lol:

=====================

090111 Rain at Narita airport more

cr : ranmaru0625 // lucy_625's blog // Dear Love JiHoon

fr : CM @ jtune_rain_cafe baidu bar

thumb_flex-1231918200244983_file.gif

thumb_flex-1231918239583623_file.gif

thumb_flex-1231918159767284_file.gif

1231918214030301_file.jpg

1231918258376530_file.jpg

1231918261430201_file.jpg

1231918217271178_file.jpg

1231918215660819_file.jpg

===============

[Fancam] 090111 Narita Airport by ranmaru HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miE2uhmf3xg

================

[EDITED]

http://fs1.cyworld.vn/data4/2009/01/14/009...538633_file.jpg

http://fs1.cyworld.vn/data4/2009/01/14/016...030719_file.jpg

http://fs1.cyworld.vn/data4/2009/01/14/021...299535_file.jpg

http://fs1.cyworld.vn/data1/2009/01/14/111...379818_file.jpg

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

Bi - Press Conference on Kyodo News (2009-01-12).wmv [35.8MB]

Bi - Press Conference on Mezamashi TV (2009-01-13).wmv [2.7MB]

Bi - Rainy Day 7 Making of 2008 Golden Disk Awards on M.Net Japan (2009-01-10).avi [421.9MB]

Bi - The Time of Stars Debut on Hanbam TV Entertainment (2009-01-07).avi [96.8MB]

Bi - Interview on MTV Taiwan (2009-01-07) [cloud-taiwan].avi [98.1MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Wheeee ... lot's of six to five goodies :D

Guest peiper6

hi everybody, I am finding the award show when Bi Rain and Lee Hyori dance together with tango music, anyone please tell me name,time of this show and if you can, please give me link HQ of this show(file .avi or others, not flv)

Thank in advance!!!

Guest angelordevil

[Jan-01-14] Rain is not just King of Asia, he is also King of Paralysis?!

Rain is not just King of Asia, he is also King of Paralysis?!

Rain has a very busy schedule in Japan, and wherever he goes, he "paralyses" everything!

When Rain arrived at Tokyo Narita airport at about 9 pm, there were more than 1200 fans waiting for him, paralysing the waiting hall. Normal operation was interrupted due to this!

On the morning of the press conference, despite it being a national holiday and an early conference time, there were over 70 media companies, 100 Japanese and Korean journalists. People and equipment were croweded together because of the space constraint. Some media peole even took off their shoes and stood directly onto the stage. The interesting thing is, unlike the usual "quiet" Japanese press conference, 80% of the journalists there were female! During the photo shooting session,

sweet Korean and Japanese voices could be heard all around. Rain is truly a female killer!

brief news translate:huhuhu@rain-asia.

source:rain-asia

Guest rainonme

thanks all for sharing!!!

01.14.09 [The Daily Sun] Rain Identifies Fans As “My Woman”

South Korean “Son of Heaven” Rain held 2 fan meetings the day before yesterday in Tokyo; entertaining 6000 fans and attracting more than 250 media reporters. At the fan meet, Rain broadcast a music video off his new track “My Woman” as a gift to his fans, also thanking them for their support, pointing out that he treats them all as part of his family. He disclosed that he will hold an Asian concert tour this year, and besides promoting his Hollywood movie “Ninja Assassin”, he also intends to film a new drama series or a movie.

Source: The Daily Sun (Chinese)

Credit: karman1668@RainHK

Brief Eng Translation: dsl99a@Rain-USA & SexyBi// sixtofive1982

Guest kyokoxxxtokyo

hi everybody, I am finding the award show when Bi Rain and Lee Hyori dance together with tango music, anyone please tell me name,time of this show and if you can, please give me link HQ of this show(file .avi or others, not flv)

Thank in advance!!!

Hi, peiper6. I think it was the stage for 2nd korean film awards on Nov.30th, 2003.

Can you use clubbox? DL URL for avi data is : http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainbar/31bh51

Guest rainonme

Hi, peiper6. I think it was the stage for 2nd korean film awards on Nov.30th, 2003.

Can you use clubbox? DL URL for avi data is : http://down.clubbox.co.kr/rainbar/31bh51

If you can't use CB, please wait for the another link.

if it's the 2003, i have the HQ FOR IT..I'LL have to upload it though..

[HQ 01.13.09] Rain Bi ピ NTV Rajikaru Japan Press Conference

[ENG SUB][HQ] Rain Bi - F@m!ly Out!ng II - Part 7

more sixtofive goodies @ fanmeeting

10129857326_raink2s.jpg

10129857319_raink2s.jpg

credit; jtuneraincafe

similar shirts??

rainyoochun.jpg

credit: jtune_rain_cafe ll editphotos by sixtofive1982

Some questions in Fan meeting

Credit 日云ひな的blog

Ch Trans by 阿拉蕾与IQ博士 @ rainbar

fr : Le2000 @ rainvietnam

English Trans : Jenny_rainbi @ rainvietnam

Rain Talks About His Love

In mature celebration's Day in South Korea, teenagers will be received perfume, kiss and flowers

Q : When did you feel become an adult ?

R : Uhm, it's time I thought about sex ( OMG :phew: )

Q : Have you a girlfriend now ?

R : (Thinking a long) Still not yet. Ah, just a moment ago, I was thinking how to pronounce "not yet" in Japanese. I learnt this word so I don't want to forget.

Q : How is your ideal girlfriend ?

R : Uhm, I would like someone who can cook, a person eats a lots like me, doesn't leave over food and she plays with me. Because I like sports, she'll go in for sport with me. I aslo like a woman who loves traveling.

Q : So 10 years more, what will you doing

R : Ah, in that time, certainly I would be a father (fans in meeting-hall screamed :"What?")

R : Why not ? I'm a man, of course I must be married

( :lol: ) Rain really cute so much !!! :lol:

======================

Thanks Chong for sharing ~~~

Guest rainonme

^^ahha rain is superduper cute! haha thanks for sharing the trans linh!!!

lOL "time he thinks about sex".lol

Thank in advance!!!

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://sixtofive1982.wordpress.com/2008/12...once=819fcefa48

Guest angelordevil

090115 [Fan Account]Japan FMT in Osaka (the 2nd one) -

Source: Rの非蛋糕@baidu rain bar

English translation by Rain-Asia

Fan account about the 2nd Osaka fan meeting:

First of all please forgive me that I can't remember many contents of the interview part because Rain's "naughty" actions drew all my attention during the interview.

Rain said: "Thank you for coming and happy new year" to us in Japanese when he came out to the stage. Then he asked: "How is everyone ?" and we all said fine to him. Rain gave the same answer to us when we asked him back this question.

Then Rain sang "It's raining" and "How to avoid the sun". The songs are all the same for four Japan Fan Meetings. After these two songs, then MC and the interpreter came out.

The MC said the questions for four Japan fan meetings were totally different because many Japan clouds attended not only one fan meeting.

The MC asked Rain what he would do when he had time in Japan. Rain said he really didn't have any personal time during this trip in Japan. He mentioned about going to Hakone for hot springs five months ago. He even praised the Japan hot springs in Japanese. Rain then told the MC that he went to have udon yesterday. The MC asked whether Rain liked noodle and Rain answered why the MC got to know it in Japanese. Rain's Japanese is pretty good. They did talked about Miso soup ramen. Rain confirmed that he liked noodles a lot. Rain also mentioned that he only could eat chicken and fruits during shooting film in Germany. He said "chicken" in Japanese. Japan clouds were very nice. When Rain wanted to say something in Japanese but not so sure, they would tell Rain how to say it. Rain would repeat the word once. Rain was so cute !

Here I missed some questions because Rain's "naughty" actions drew all my attention. Rain occupied my whole mind. I couldn't hear anything.

MC: You are such a busy person. You must be good at arranging your time.

Rain: I work very hard at work. When I have time, I watch movies. (I forgot what else Rain would do when he had time.) I also will think about my future. (It seemed that Rain was worring about his future. Obviously, Rain was joking.

MC: What should you do in the future ?

Rain said he did not know frustrately. He was so naughty. We all laughed.

MC helped fans to ask Rain how many cell phones Rain had. Rain answered he did not have any cell phones at ease. When we said we did not believe him, he said he had about 300 cell phones. The MC asked whether Rain would use all of them and Rain said he usually used about 20 cell phones.

The MC said Japanese liked to have phone chains and asked whether Rain's cell phone had phone chains. Rain said his cell phone did not have them. But when Rain showed his cell phone to us, it did have phone chains. Rain then got the cell phone battery from the phone chain and put it into his cell phone. The MC explained that the phone chain was the battery recharger. Rain's cell phone is a black color phone. The MC asked whether Rain's cell phone wallpaper was the concert photo. Rain said it was the cover photo of Rainism.

At the same time, Rain told us that he received a short message. Some fans asked Rain to tell us the content of the message. The MC helped Rain to say no to us. However, you know what happen next? Rain did reply his message at the stage. Hahaha... Rain is so cute !

MC: You said you liked sexy girls in Tokyo, right ? Which part is the most sexiest part of a girl ?

Rain: I like the girl who has long hair and work hard. A girl who has sexy lips is more attractive to me. Japanese clouds react greatly when the MC asked Rain whether he would get married immediately when Rain had girlfriend. Rain answered he would.

MC: Will you tell the public if you have the girlfriend ?

Rain: Absolutely not ! Then Rain explained that it did not matter to him. But he just did not want his girlfriend to be harmed.

MC: How many children you want in the future ?

Rain (without hesitation): As many as possible ! The first baby must be a girl, then a boy, twin boys, twin girls, boy girl twin and girl again !

MC: Total 9 children ?

Rain: As many as possible !

MC: Worry that who really can give birth to so many children.

All Japanese Clouds raised their hands: I can do it, I can do it !

Rain: Besides, I have already planned their future ! My first girl will be a golfer. My second boy will be a soccer player. My third twin boys will be baseball players. My fourth twin girls and boy girl twin will be ... (I forgot because laughing, might be all athletes). My last girl will be a singer.

MC: You want to go to the Olympic Games ?

Rain: Yes. In the future, I want to cook for my children and my wife.

At last, the MC let Rain said something to the Japanese clouds. Rain mentioned about Six to Five. (Same like the other FMTs)

Rain kept on playing his microphone just like playing the pencil in the rest of the interview. He even pretended to use the yellow finger shaped stick to clean his nostrils and then rub the stick to the nearby dancer, even shaked the stick to the audience. Later Rain pretended to pick his ears, so funny.

MC: Who is the most handsome person and knows how to well dress up ? (All dancers pointed at Rain.)

Rain: I am the youngest in the dancing group. They always make fun of me and order me to help, like deliver drinks to them.

At the lucky draw section, prizes included Rain's autograph, a pair of shoes Rain wore before (Rain smelt the shoes and wrinkled the eyebrows, look like it smelt bad !), a photo album, backpack, used glove, used T-shirt, CD and so on ...

Rain even asked the MC whether the yellow stick, which he used to clean his his nostrils earlier, could be given out as present. The stick finally was given out. One lucky girl got Rain's scarf on his shoulder. At the end, Rain intentionally touched his clothes. (pretended the clothes would be given out also.) Rain is so cute !

Rain said he would have concert tour in Japan in around March or April.

Japanese clouds shouted: Please come to Osaka !

Rain: Absolutely ! (in Japanese)

Rain even bent his pinkie to promise ! Rain took pictures with us and said the pictures would be posted in the official site.

Rain then got off the stage, changed clothes and got ready to perform.

In summary, I felt that Rain is so "naughty" in the whole fan meeting !

Many dancers catched cold because of the cold weather. But they were very nice to Rain. When Rain sweated during performance, they kept on wiping Rain's sweat away for him. Rain did threw the used towel to us. Rain said he was handsome and Japanese clouds were kawaii.

Rain mostly talked in Japanese during the whole interview. He said pretty good in Japanese.

<THE END>

Archived