Rain _ 비 _ Bi , Official Thread

jinijung

Psy to join Rain onstage during ‘MOOV Soundtrack’ concert

Psy will be one of two artists performing at the “MOOV Soundtrack” concert in September.

The singer, who gained international recognition with the single “Gangnam Style,” will join Rain, who was first announced as a performer for the third run of the annual event hosted by Lotte Card.

The upcoming event will see a rare collaboration of Psy and Rain onstage. In past editions, Shin Seung Hun and J.Y. Park, as well as Seo Taiji and BTS delivered joint performances.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180828

Both singers have enjoyed global fame. Rain played a lead role in the Hollywood film “Ninja Assassin,” while Psy’s single “Gangnam Style” reached No. 2 on US charts. The latter also collaborated with Snoop Dogg for his song “Hangover.”

Ticket prices for the show have yet to be revealed.

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

• Replies 32.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Singer Rain to star in ‘MOOV Soundtrack’ concert

Rain will make a rare appearance in the upcoming “Lotte Card MOOV Soundtrack” concert on Sept. 29.

Lotte Card said Friday that Rain will star in the concert at Olympic Gymnastics Arena as part of the company’s music collaboration project.

The official poster features the singer on the top half with the question, “And Who?” at the bottom, drawing speculation as to who will star alongside Rain on the stage.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20180824

Rain is one of the two artists to be unveiled for this year’s MOOV Soundtrack concert, which brings two artists of different styles together to create a unique artistic chemistry each year.

In 2016, singer-songwriter Shin Seung Hun and J.Y. Park performed together for the very first such concert.

In the following year, pop heavyweight Seo Taiji and BTS delivered a joint performance in celebration of the 25th anniversary of Seo’s debut.

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

***RAIN posted this clip yesterday with a caption - " # rothy # Rush # burning " - I guess RAIN is a close friend of rothy. She's a musical artist.  She has such a nice voice.  She performs her Debut Stage On "M!Countdown with "Burning" - This song is so upbeat.  This is such a great song! The MV is so gorgeous. 

***RAIN posted slide of pictures yesterday with a caption - #amanshanghai#itwasamazing - This is Amanyangyun Luxury Resort in Shanghai, China. This is just outside downtown Shanghai. I guess this was newly-opened last January or April??? Please correct me.   There are now several Aman properties in China and the first was in Shanghai. The resort consists of 13 villas and 24 one-bedroom suites surrounded by an ancient camphor forest. The outdoor pool is amazing indeed & there’s another inside as well. Amanyangyun is utterly extraordinary from top to toe – That place looks really awesome! Amanyangyun, the last two words in that portmanteau meaning "nourishing cloud." It looks like a very nice place. RAIN left for Shanghai last  Friday/August 31. Enjoy your time, RAIN! And NICE toes there, huh? Beautiful shots! Welcome again to China.

[Korean] 36-year-old Rain topless during sports training. Netizens praised the hot Daddy

1535877102_20d6.jpg

Rain came to Hong Kong last month to hold a "2018 Just For You" fan meeting.

He uploaded a clip on Instagram and he also wrote a message: "#exercise #rain #comingupnext #oldschool". In the clip, Rain dances with his dancers. He's the only one who's topless, so he became the focus of attention. You can see Rain dancing, only the pants on, which was color red, and others were on black pants. The netizens commented on the sexy dad, saying that he's a "Hot Daddy."

source : https://hk.entertainment.appledaily.com/enews/realtime/article/20180902/58636466

【韓流】36歲Rain赤裸騷肌練舞 網民激讚Hot Daddy

現年36歲嘅韓流天王Rain上月來港舉行「2018 Just For You」粉絲見面會,當日Rain喺現場就好錫身,全程收埋肌肉,冇騷肌,令唔少港迷好失福。

不過呢位爸爸今日就勁益粉絲,佢喺Instagram上載一後做運動的片段,又留言:「#exercise #rain #comingupnext #oldschool」,片段中Rain與一班dancers在跳舞,而Rain同眾人最大分別就是赤裸上身,所以即時成為焦點,見Rain落力跳舞,連褲子都跳到甩甩地,見到少少黑色底褲邊呢。而網民就留言大讚呢位性感爸爸,稱佢為「Hot Daddy」。

source : HK.Entertainment.AppleDaily.com

***RAIN posted this clip yesterday with a message - #exercise#rain#comingupnext#oldschool - Old school means something close to old-fashioned. If someone says, “I'm old school,” they're saying they do it like it used to be done, which they believe was a better way. Look at the back of his shorts – hahaha – RAIN still got that SWAG! It’s just that he gained a little weight this time. That’s why, the six packs isn’t really that visible now. Red color looks perfect on him! Daebak, oppa!

*** Some wore this brand well, some with pride, some to be loved, some because they believed in it, some to be noticed, some for publicity, and some to be cool. The Internet has played a huge part in BOY’s comeback. It’s the first fashion brand to be resurrected by public demand on the internet and now it’s taking over. NICE..........

Boy London selected RAIN as their '2018 Fall/Winter collection model' 

Boy London brand has announced that they selected a singer and actor RAIN as their model.

0000339597_001_20180904074432896.jpg?typ

Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) has portrayed as Kang Dong-soo, a cold-blooded detective with strong energy and shows intense action and delicate emotions in JTBC drama "Sketch".

Boy London has established a solid character in the premium casual market with its Black Street style, which reflects the youth culture, adhering to the origins of the authentic British Punk Rock in the '70s. This year, they will put a different wear concept of "Street Movement" that reflects dynamic and free street culture with Rain.

"Rain is a combination of tenderness and unique charm and I think he will be able to express the style of the Black Street mood in Boy London," said Mr. Boy London." And the strong attraction of Rain is his obsessive enthusiast, I expect to see synergy with him. "

0000339597_002_20180904074432981.jpg?typ

On the other hand, Rain and Psy will jointly perform at the ' Lotte Card's "Lotte Card Move: Soundtrackconcert at the Seoul Olympic Park's Gymnastics Arena on September 29. RAIN has series of concerts and Fanmeetings, which was held recently in Hong Kong and upcoming soon in Taiwan and Thailand until October. '2018 RAIN JUST FOR YOU' Asian fan meeting will continue. 

Kang In-jin, deux1004@mt.co.kr
source
https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=417&aid=0000339597&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

보이런던, 2018 F/W 모델로 '비(정지훈)' 발탁

캐주얼 브랜드 보이런던이 가수 겸 배우 비(본명 정지훈)를 모델로 발탁했다고 4일 밝혔다.

비(정지훈)는 최근 종영된 JTBC 금토드라마 ‘스케치: 내일을 그리는 손’에서는 냉철하지만 강한 에너지를 지닌 강력계 형사 강동수 역을 맡아 화려한 액션과 섬세한 감정 연기를 선보였다.

보이런던은 70년대 영국 정통 펑크 록(Punk Rock)의 오리진을 고수하며 유스컬처(청년문화)를 반영한 블랙 스트리트 스타일로 프리미엄 캐주얼 시장에서 확고한 캐릭터를 확립하고 있다. 올해는 비와 함께 역동적이고 자유로운 길거리 문화를 반영한 ‘스트리트 무브먼트(Street Movement)’ 콘셉트에 차별화된 스트릿웨어를 제안할 예정이다.

보이런던 관계자는 “비는 부드러움과 옴므적인 강인한 매력이 공존해, 보이런던의 블랙 스트리트 무드를 그만의 스타일로 표현할 수 있을 것으로 생각한다”며, “비의 강렬한 매력이 세계적으로 탄탄한 마니아층을 보유한 보이런던과 만나 시너지를 낼 것으로 기대된다”라고 밝혔다.

한편, 비는 싸이와 함께 9월 29일 서울 올림픽체조경기장에서 ‘무브: 사운드트랙(MOOV: Soundtrack)’ 합동 공연을 진행하고, 10월까지는 홍콩, 대만, 태국 등지에서 콘서트와 토크를 결합한 형태의 ‘2018 RAIN JUST FOR YOU’ 아시아 팬미팅을 이어갈 예정이다.

강인귀 기자 deux1004@mt.co.kr
<저작권자 ⓒ '성공을 꿈꾸는 사람들의 경제 뉴스' 머니S, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지>

source : Naver News

Ticket information for PSY X RAIN show

http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/Notice/NoticeMain.aspx?Gcode=009_106_004#id=8791

* Lotte Card Priority ticketing starts TODAY, September 4 - 6PM KST & September 5 - 3PM KST

* General ticketing starts from September 5 - September 28

* Show starts at 7PM KST

* Price : Standing : 88,000 KRW / R Seating 88,000 KRW / S Seating 66,000 KRW

* If you have a Lotte Card you can avail a 1+1 discount

On 8/27/2018 at 9:39 PM, willenette said:

*** Last Saturday, August 25 RAIN was a guest & performed at PSY Summer Swag concert in Gwangju World Cup Stadium. RAIN Company posted this clip during this event with a message -   # psy # Rain # Dread Show Guangzhou" - I heard that during RAIN's performance the NICE part was where the audience was singing along with him.

@willenette

Haha the audience is so funny I love it!! Also, thanks for posting Rain's recent pics. He was my first korean crush so no matter what I will always be a fan. :)

Rain as Boy London model favored because of his "masculine charm"

0002825902_001_20180904075858159.jpg?typ

0002825902_002_20180904075858197.jpg?typ

Singer Rain became a street brand Boy London model.

Boy London, a premium street casual brand, said on the 4th that "We selected Rain as the 2018 F / W season collection model. RAIN is an all-around entertainer who has created unique symbolism by showing various activities as an actor as well as a singer. In the recently released JTBC drama 'Sketch', he took on the role of Kang Dong-soo, a powerful ace detective with powerful energy and received favorable responses with his intense action and very fine acting.

Boy London has established a solid character in the premium casual market with its Black Street style, which reflects the youth culture, adhering to the origins of the authentic British Punk Rock in the '70s. This year, they will put a different wear concept of "Street Movement" that reflects dynamic and free street culture with Rain.

"Rain is a combination of tenderness and unique charm and I think he will be able to express the style of the Black Street mood in Boy London," said Boy London representative." And the strong attraction of Rain is his strongest obsessive enthusiast, I expect to see synergy with him."

Rain and Psy will hold a joint performance of ' Lotte Card's "Lotte Card Move: Soundtrack" on the 29th at Seoul Olympic Park's Gymnastics Arena. RAIN will continue his '2018 RAIN JUST FOR YOU' Asian fan meeting, which combines concert and talk in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand until October.

Hwang Ji Young, reporter - hwang.jeeyoung@jtbc.co.kr

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&amp;aid=0002825902&amp;lfrom=facebook

비, 보이런던 모델 발탁 "남성적 매력 부합"

가수 비가 스트리트 브랜드 보이런던 모델이 됐다.

프리미엄 스트리트 캐주얼 브랜드 보이런던(회장 김갑기)은 "비를 2018 F/W 시즌 컬렉션 모델로 발탁했다"고 4일 밝혔다. 비(정지훈)는 음반 활동은 물론 배우로서도 다양한 활동을 선보이며 독보적인 상징성을 구축한 만능 엔터테이너다. 최근 종영된 JTBC 금토드라마 ‘스케치: 내일을 그리는 손’에서는 냉철하지만 강한 에너지를 지닌 강력계 형사 강동수 역을 맡아 화려한 액션과 섬세한 감정 연기로 호평을 받았다.

보이런던은 70년대 영국 정통 펑크 록(Punk Rock)의 오리진을 고수하며 유스컬처(청년문화)를 반영한 블랙 스트리트 스타일로 프리미엄 캐주얼 시장에서 확고한 캐릭터를 확립하고 있다. 올해는 비와 함께 역동적이고 자유로운 길거리 문화를 반영한 ‘스트리트 무브먼트(Street Movement)’ 콘셉트에 차별화된 스트릿웨어를 제안할 예정이다.

보이런던 관계자는 “비는 부드러움과 옴므적인 강인한 매력이 공존해, 보이런던의 블랙 스트리트 무드를 그만의 스타일로 표현할 수 있을 것으로 생각한다”며, “비의 강렬한 매력이 세계적으로 탄탄한 마니아층을 보유한 보이런던과 만나 시너지를 낼 것으로 기대된다”라고 밝혔다.

비는 싸이와 함께 29일 서울 올림픽체조경기장에서 ‘무브: 사운드트랙(MOOV: Soundtrack)’ 합동 공연을 진행한다. 오는 10월까지 홍콩, 대만, 태국 등지에서 콘서트와 토크를 결합한 형태의 ‘2018 RAIN JUST FOR YOU’ 아시아 팬미팅을 이어갈 예정이다.

황지영기자 hwang.jeeyoung@jtbc.co.kr

source : Entertain.Naver.com

13 minutes ago, BaiZiHua said:

@willenette

Haha the audience is so funny I love it!! Also, thanks for posting Rain's recent pics. He was my first korean crush so no matter what I will always be a fan. :)

Hi BaiZiHua, welcome to RAIN's Kpop thread. I really appreciate your post/message here. See you around! :P

*** The poster was just so lucky to get a chance to see him with JYP. She was there eating in a building Cafe'.

RAIN visited the new JYPE office/building

40883831_1885588338193800_20280936202795

credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan

*** RAIN posted this picture yesterday with a caption - " # wheniwas17yearsold # 17 years # just cuteness # baby # when there is no snow # I would be the best # reality # little boy # - 17? But, he looks younger. Hahaha - He has no eyes anymore.  CUTE eye smile, it's contagious.  He still keeps it.  He looks so happy and innocent, a genuine face. This is your precious picture, keep it.  LOL - you cheer me up today!  You rock!  Ahh.....you have come a long way since then. Now, you have your own family.

Archived