☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

I watched the video and I don't believe what she is saying. The way she was talking was so annoying.

JYP doesn't allow them to have girlfriends especially not public ones. And for the girl to come out say "he came to me in a taxi" is extreme to the max.

anyways don't know if this has been posted. wild bunny has already been subbed!

credit; time2sub @2oneday forums! :)

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDFEKpe9QA

time2sub also subbed Hot Blood ep 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-9ARvsEFl8

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ky-jae

OMg...Who's that girl?? The way she talks makes me feel that she's kinda like :huh:

JYP-!! All of us are waiting for you to clarify...Please tell me it isn't true...

Guest yummy_swg

This is my first time posting here coz i can't stand anymore about the rumour of Junsu. I'm a Thai and I know this FAT GIRL really well.

She is a singer BUT NOT REALLY FAMOUS in Thailand!! Then she wanna be famous by has a scandal with Korean artist and her victim is Junsu. Now 2pm is getting popular in Thailand and her sister (Wann -her family is rich and she is a big fan of Rain) has a connection with JYP. So she can join many activity of JYP in here. This is the reason why this girl has a chance to know our boys easily.

All i can say that she gave an interview to the tv. show just because she wanna be famous IT'S NOT BECAUSE SHE LOVES JUNSU. If she really loves him she should not spread her love story to the world like this.

Poor Junsu what should u do now? and what JYP is going to do about this?

MTV Iggy finally released the performance video for 10 out of 10!!!! Allkpop released them..go check it out

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...pm_live_in_nyc/

Woot~ I've been waiting for this, haha.

Taec is such a big dork. I guess he's not afraid to say things like "he sucks! who said he was the best producer?!" ROFL. (JYP secretly thinking.. this kid is gonna get it back at home XD)

& I notice the change in Jay's attitude when he's in America. He's a lot more confident (hence a bit snobby lol but I still love him).

I got a heart attack for a second when he said the girl in their MV (Gina?) was his girlfriend. Just for a second.

[NEWS] 090723 Junsu 2PM and his Thai Girlfriend [EngSub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxhq72s9VE

Here you are

-------

Just watch the vid, this girl want to be famous so she spread the fake scandal ??? Hmm :(

I don't know, but it seems like this girl is just doing for the publicity. :rolleyes:

First of all, how would Junsu communicate with her? In Thai? English? Plus, all the boys know better than to be dating someone at this time, especially not publicly. I seriously doubt it.

& I heard that Taec is in America right now. I think it's because he's a permanent resident and he needs to go back every 6 months or something?

-edit-

Our very own "Wild Bunny"

1badukpieces.jpg

TV vs. Reality

4274.jpg

78676k.jpg

67786.jpg

786786.jpg

cr. daum cafe

Please do not hotlink! I don't want this account to run out of bandwidth too.

Guest lunadora

hi hottest,

it was a very long time that i didnt get to post any in here.junsu rumour makes me...

hmm...whatever it is...i will not say anything if jype did not clarify anything bout it...

poor junsu...i hope this is a fake ones...i will support jun k what eva it is...huhuhuhu...

love him and 2PM... ;)

About Junsu Rumor don't belive her I think she is a dreamer. It's impossible.I am thai too. I know that she always find the way to get closer to 2PM. Please stop doing like this becuase everybody will anti you. And everybody will look at thai girl in negative way. I get mad. :angry:

Guest Auralie

I'm usually more of a lurker but this really gets me worked up.

I am really VERY disappointed in some of the people here

How can ANYONE seriously believe what this girl is saying?

There is NO need of clarification from JYP because its obviously not true:

- SHe isnt pretty enough

- they cant communicate

End of story. Move on. DOnt give her the attention she wants

Please, dont make this fandom look bad by being a typical naive fantard who believes every ever so ABSURD RUMOR.

Guest Koutarou

Okay you guys, after a little research, I've found a few things regarding Junsu's scnadal. Not sure if these are concrete, but just wanted to share.

If this is against the rules, feel free to delete this post.

1. Waii is a member of the Thai music group, Seven Days, and represents Thursday. If anyone remembers, a while back, allkpop.com had an article about Seven Days and about how they manipulated the looks of the Wonder Girls and SNSD or something like that.

This is the allkpop article: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._won_bin_found/

2. She has connections to JYP entertainment because apparently her family is wealthy and her sister is some sort of celebrity, therefore, she's been able to get to know the 2PM boys and has been able to travel to Korea and hang out backstage during a WG concert.

3. She and her sister are disliked in Thailand. [LOL.] People say they lie a lot. I don't know for certain.

4. She has Thai, American, and Italian blood(?).

Sources: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Waii

Comments on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxhq72s9VE

Of course I know this is all rumor and it's not true, but it's interesting how far some people will go to become famous, if not INfamous.

Guest lunadora

About Junsu Rumor don't belive her I think she is a dreamer. It's impossible.I am thai too. I know that she always find the way to get closer to 2PM. Please stop doing like this becuase everybody will anti you. And everybody will look at thai girl in negative way. I get mad. :angry:

i am agree with you...even though im not a thai girl...huhuhu

Guest faezah

halooo..

juz wanna ask those who know...

hmm...is 2pm going to mtv world stage in malaysia in 15 aug or not??

coz sum1 else told dat they are having fansign meet in korea in diz date also....

really hope sum1 can clearify diz!! :D

Guest Ella_Kwan

What that girl did is soo disgusting!

She looks like a loser just wanting more of her 5min of fame.

Doesn't she feel pathetic?

2PM HOTTEST! I THINK WE SHOULD JUST MOVE ON AND FORGET THIS MESS!

IT'S SOO IRRITATING!

LETS JUST LAY OFF THE SUBJECT NOW, SINCE WE KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE!

Now I want o leave a message in soompi

I can't believe rumour abut him too

Waii I don't know what's she act?

and for what?

Guest khunnie-oppa

What that girl did is soo disgusting!

She looks like a loser just wanting more of her 5min of fame.

Doesn't she feel pathetic?

2PM HOTTEST! I THINK WE SHOULD JUST MOVE ON AND FORGET THIS MESS!

IT'S SOO IRRITATING!

LETS JUST LAY OFF THE SUBJECT NOW, SINCE WE KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE!

very much true. Don't let your emotions get too tangled guyz. Be positive~♥! well i did not saw the video though, it was removed. But all i can say is Chill guyz. She's just also a fan *maybe* but what she did was way out of control.

Chill guyz. Just think positive^^~♥!

Guest honmai

Guys!!! Just something to watch so that you wouldn't give two craps about Junsu's rumor!

2PM's interview in MTV's Iggy

They danced Tell Me, and Jay spread rumors about Choi Gina being his gf.... Taec went fliptastic!

And Taec went : "Maybe Jay did" when asked "how do you get used to girls wanting to ripped your clothes off?"

And Jay didn't know what to say and Khun went "You rip your own clothes off"

http://mtviggy.com/content/15091

and here they performed and Taec (being a wild bunny) said that "working with JYP sucked, I'm sorry, it sucks man" hahahhaha, prolly got in trouble with JYP as he was eating his Dukk again

http://mtviggy.com/content/15103

^ Thanks for sharing the links! We, Hottest, shall forget about the rumor at the look of 2PM's dorkiness. ~

*runs off and watches WB & [other 2PM vids] hehe*

LOL...Jay's sticking up his ring finger. Jay & Jehan look quite similiar..considering the fact that they are bros lol..

The rumor - if it's false, she'll gain a lot of antis.

If it's true, she'll still gain a lot of antis regardless. -_-

Feel the power of crazy fangirls ~ poor girl.

OMGAH, I topped a page. <3

*edit* Let's keep the peace :)

honmai, agreed. we need to move on now before we start losing our cool and forgetting what leadja expects of the hottests (to always respect others and keep the peace :) ) ~

here are some playlists i made (some old) to tide you over a boring summer (like mine :P ). only a few vids are not eng-subbed -

MNet Hotblood Boys Documentary - missing eps 8 and 10. i will upload my copies, but they're unsubbed so i don't think it'll help. :P

Idol Army 2PM

Let's Sleep Here Tonight!

It's Time! 2PM

MNet Scandal

MNet Wild Bunny

Special Guests 2PM - with boom and with the muhan girls

don't forget to thank time2sub, Madam2PMsubs, SweetMelodix, jommjorn, Akanojean, Sub4SNSD, mellogreenleaf, Symbelmyns, Slumberyume, CJWTown @ youtube. they surely do make our lives more colorful, right? :D

Guest thisholywar

I'm usually more of a lurker but this really gets me worked up.

I am really VERY disappointed in some of the people here

How can ANYONE seriously believe what this girl is saying?

There is NO need of clarification from JYP because its obviously not true:

- SHe isnt pretty enough

- they cant communicate

End of story. Move on. DOnt give her the attention she wants

Please, dont make this fandom look bad by being a typical naive fantard who believes every ever so ABSURD RUMOR.

woah, wait. you're saying that just because YOU don't think she's attractive, he couldn't have dated her? i think everyone in this thread needs to learn that their personal lives and the choices they make have nothing to do with our opinions and perspectives. saying things like that ^, saying you hate someone or are angry because ~possibly~ one of the boys has dated someone or is dating someone, and defending them when really, they're grown up, they can take care of themselves (especially when it comes to dating), is only making everyone look more immature than the girl that said she was dating junsu.

gah, sometimes i find it really hard to come into this thread because there are dozens of fans freaking out over something no one can control.

besides that though, wild bunny was hilarious!! the part where chansung starts jumping around and goes "woodong woodong woodong!" and wooyoung jumps really high hahah, that was my favorite..

Archived