☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M0niShuu

haha i love how jays got such a peaceful expression on his face whenever hes doing the freeze. its as if hes not even trying....<3

You're so right ... ! he does really look so peacefull with his eyes closed <3

CAN'T WAIT FOR EPISODE TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHH!!!! *crazy fangirl =p*

Guest lamia

Because of this high interest, Mnet is now considering whether to add Wide Bunny positively as regular show.

yes please! We want more 2PM ^.^

Wonder Girls on an interview for MTV Iggy were playing pictionary...the answer was 2PM...Sunye even drew the clock but the girls got it wrong... JYP family <33

mtvpict04.gif

mtvpict05.gif

Guest chrichelle

This will be my first time posting at 2pm thread..but i admire them a lot since AGAIN and AGAIN was release..haha..

just finish watching wild bunny..and i love it a lot..thanks for the subs..very much appreciated..

i just have a little favor to ask do they have covers of english songs i really wanna watch it..can someone pm it to me or reply to this message..thanks in advance!

2PM fighting..

found this over mostiz..

sigh i miss them already...n its not even a week..

e00574514a6303ba54471.jpg

e00574514a6304877e73b.jpg

e00574514a6303b34d1e0.jpg

credit mostiz

chrichelle..here u go

there is more..but im too lazy to search over it..hope thats help

Jay & Khunnie - Confession

crdt j3nnifer17 @ yt

Jay & Junsu - With You

Jay & Junsu - Incomplete

crdt Symbelmyns @ yt

edit~~

need to share this..okcat

133b.jpg

credit mostiz

v.i.p = me..yeah i found bout it just now

probably she just an attention freak..i bet if she really like junsu she will not blurt out it like that to get attention

if it is true..im happy for junsu then

Guest readsandgeeks

time2sub: thank you for the fastfast subbing!!!thank you very much!!! :D will watch after posting here!

i made banners and icons again ~

**lily** once again, u outdid urself on the ceci PS.lovelove the icons esp the WB signature! thank you!!

like i said... i made some animations from Wild Bunny...

need i say more???i can hug and hug and hug you!!!thanks entermuriel!!!

oh boo~

Prince Kero minty and i_o_ui: i cnt see the pics!!!

guys if u dun udstd what hotlinking is, do ask any of us - we would be more than happy to explain whatever term it is ur confused abt!

we HOTTESTs don't bite :)

-------edit------

some vids at mtv iggy with the boys:

Junho's infamous "Hi, I'm 2PM!"

they had a brief intro after the WGs ard 1:39

Q&A with WG and 2PM

2PM 10 out of 10 perf

lol ard 5:29 u cn hear Jae in the bgrd saying "We have fans??" to the host.keke..u dorky Leadja!

enjoy!! :D

Guest V.I.P = ME

I'm sorry to post this news(Actually I heard from my friend) but I'm very curious about this.

Did anyone heard about the news that Junsu and some thai girls?

It's been said that they are in a relationship!???

Here's some translation from my friend. I'll give you the original link to the news in case if anyone can read thai.

http://news.mcot.net/entertain/inside.php?...Jm50eXBlPWNsaXA

ขณะที่นักร้องดาวรุ่ง หวาย ปัญญริสา เธียรประสิทธิ์ ออกมาเปิดอกยอมรับความสัมพันธ์กับ “จุนซู” 1 ในสมาชิกวง “ทูพีเอ็ม” จากแดนกิมจิว่าเริ่มสปาร์กความรักกันได้ไม่นาน โดยช่วงที่หนุ่มจุนซู เดินสายมา

โปรโมตอัลบั้มในบ้านเรา ก็แอบทิ้งเพื่อนร่วมวงนั่งแท็กซี่ไปหาสาวหวายถึงบ้าน แถม จุนซู ยังเร่งเดินหน้าความสัมพันธ์ด้วยการต่อสายโทรศัพท์จากเกาหลีคุยกับสาวหวายเป็นประจำ

ล่าสุดเหมือนพรหมลิขิตจะเป็นใจเพราะนอกจากเสน่ห์ของหวายจะมัดใจ จุนซู แล้ว ความสามารถของเธอยังไปเข้าตาค่ายเพลงที่เกาหลีจนถูกชวนให้ไปร่วมงานซึ่งอาจเป็นอีกโอกาสให้เธอได้ใกล้ชิดกับหนุ่มจุนซู

Thai female artist named Waii said that she and Junsu 2PM are in a relationship for real.

While he was coming for promoting their album in Thailand, he caught a cab and went directly to her house.!?

It's been said that her excellent and outstanding ability (which she has none LOL) hit JYP, so she's been called to be a trainee or mayb an artist under JYPE.

Is this a chance for her to get closer to Junsu.

She,herself, revealed that Junsu actually came to her house and she was so surprised T^T

So I posted this to ask you who has a chance to ask JYP or their manager the truth about this. Please I hope this isn't true. ToT

Guest *JiJes*

thank you time2sub for making us happy hottests. :D although i would've wanted to see junsu talk to objects and taec in the peak of his greasiness, this new show concept is definite love for me. the boys are all over the place! :lol: i love how they get to just chill even if it's only once a week. can't wait to see their next mission!

i made banners and icons again ~

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/the.../Banners/13.gif

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e126/the...anners/14-2.gif

thanks for all the updates, everyone!

sorry for cutting ur post..

nice banner.. ^^

thanks for sharing :)

I'm sorry to post this news(Actually I heard from my friend) but I'm very curious about this.

Here's some translation from my friend. I'll give you the original link to the news in case if anyone can read thai.

ขณะที่นักร้องดาวรุ่ง หวาย ปัญญริสา เธียรประสิทธิ์ ออกมาเปิดอกยอมรับความสัมพันธ์กับ “จุนซู” 1 ในสมาชิกวง “ทูพีเอ็ม” จากแดนกิมจิว่าเริ่มสปาร์กความรักกันได้ไม่นาน โดยช่วงที่หนุ่มจุนซู เดินสายมา

โปรโมตอัลบั้มในบ้านเรา ก็แอบทิ้งเพื่อนร่วมวงนั่งแท็กซี่ไปหาสาวหวายถึงบ้าน แถม จุนซู ยังเร่งเดินหน้าความสัมพันธ์ด้วยการต่อสายโทรศัพท์จากเกาหลีคุยกับสาวหวายเป็นประจำ

ล่าสุดเหมือนพรหมลิขิตจะเป็นใจเพราะนอกจากเสน่ห์ของหวายจะมัดใจ จุนซู แล้ว ความสามารถของเธอยังไปเข้าตาค่ายเพลงที่เกาหลีจนถูกชวนให้ไปร่วมงานซึ่งอาจเป็นอีกโอกาสให้เธอได้ใกล้ชิดกับหนุ่มจุนซู

Thai female artist named Waii said that she and Junsu 2PM are in a relationship for real.

While he was coming for promoting their album in Thailand, he caught a cab and went directly to her house.!?

It's been said that her excellent and outstanding ability (which she has none LOL) hit JYP, so she's been called to be a trainee or mayb an artist under JYPE.

She,herself, revealed that Junsu actually came to her house and she was so surprised T^T

So I posted this to ask you who has a chance to ask JYP or their manager the truth about this. Please I hope this isn't true. ToT

OMG.. it cant be for real.. :tears:

im so sad now T_T

Guest Prince_Kero

:D i saw wild bunny so funny ,haha!! ..They boys are so dork.and Adorable!!

:D Upload for New Host!!

39411495.gif79992159.gif

18151576.gif72049512.gif

17618199.gif98180618.gif

21390177.gif61645576.gif

78255109.gif82507462.gif

27507490.gif82818134.gif

64200034.gif74087900.gif

Credit:Popcorn

my heart dropped when i read this. :tears: i'll wait until jyp releases a statement before i start crying. :P but if it's true, well, if he's happy... junsu, don't think this will stop me from fangirling over you! :P i'll always support you. thanks for translating ~

and thanks for all the nice words about the icons and banners! :blush:

HAHAHAHAH THAT GIRL SO FUNNY .. It's so obvious it's not true

the way how she's talking makes my wanna kill her (jk).. so annoying and full of herself :huh:

if she REAL his GF she won't try to hurt Junsu by those kinds of rumors

poor Jun.K i hope he won't be worried .. she better not makes him upset for some silly RUMORS or will ... :angry:

** I'm not mad because he has gf :mellow: .. but the fact it's so stupid fake news

Guest Koutarou

I am in total shock. If turns out to be the real deal, I think my love for 2PM would just go BOOM because Junsu is what got me into 2PM, and he's been my favourite member since the beginning.

But on the other hand, I highly doubt this is true because it just doesn't seem like Junsu's personality to risk his career, which he worked so hard for. Anyways, does the girl know Korean? Because Junsu can't speak Thai or English very well, right? *confused*

EDIT:

Okay, now that I think about the situation even more, there's so many reasons why this girl is lying:

1. Junsu was on a very busy schedule in Thailand. He wouldn't have time for visiting ANYONE at their private residence.

2. Where would Junsu and this girl have a chance to get to know each other? When did they first meet? He's been to Thailand for a total of TWO times? Impossible.

3. Language barrier.

4. He wouldn't risk his career for a girl who lives THOUSANDS of miles from him. And language barrier.

5. If they were really in a relationship and she cared for him, she wouldn't have gone on TV to expose themselves.

6. Language barrier.

Guest Crazedphase.

Edit:

Dang! I topppped the page.

Hmm, will try to come back with something! :D HEHEHE.

HAHAHA LOOK @ JAY-DORK! Lol...

=x

Credit: mostiz + as tagged

He look like he's enjoying this bboy-move! Lol.

Haha Jay is like sleeping XDD;

Aww~ He's so cute XDD

need to share this..okcat

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8669/133b.jpg

credit mostiz

HAHAA~ This made my day Thank you ^_^

Oh; Gosh. Ive not been in this thread for 2 days and Junsu's got a girlfriend? (maybe)

Wow; Err~ well if she is I just hope that she doesn't hurt him and Junsu's happy.

Im not gonna have a fixed opinion about this until JYP releases a statement.

Thank you for all the gifs of Wild Bunny and thanks lily for the banners ^___^

And YAYY; First Episode 23%. WOW. Power of 2PM and HOTTEST;!

Thats great since Reality Shows like Family Outing get 26% and Wild Bunny gets 23%

^____^; The boys are VERY entertaining to watch XDDD

Guest *JiJes*

[NEWS] 090723 Junsu 2PM and his Thai Girlfriend [EngSub]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxhq72s9VE

Here you are

-------

Just watch the vid, this girl want to be famous so she spread the fake scandal ??? Hmm :(

thanks for sharing it =)

i needed the translation ^^

i dont like her <_< spreading that rumor just because she wants to be famous! :angry:

oke lets chill everyone..that wuld include me too..lol

lets wait for jype to release statement bout this or junsu himself..

and let woo cheer all of us here..l :P

ed9790eab780ec8ba0eab09.gif

wwwwwwwwwwwcopy.gif

credit mostiz

Archived