☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest avchuck

TO PEOPLE ASKING WHY IT'S JYP'S FAULT. BECAUSE JYP HAS THE MOST SHARES IN JYPE ALONG WITH THE CO-CEO JUNGWOOK. THESE TWO PEOPLE MAKE THE FINAL MAJOR DECISIONS FOR THE COMPANY LIKE TERMINATING JAY'S CONTRACT.

TO THE PEOPLE ASKING HOW IS JYP/E USING JAY TO CLEAR UP THEIR IMAGE. TO BE HONEST, THEY'RE NOT BECAUSE EVERYONE'S SEEING THAT THEY ARE BS-ING. BUT THEIR STATEMENT ON THEIR WEBSITE SAID THAT JAY DID SOMETHING WORSE THAN THE MYSPACE CONTROVERSY. THIS WOULD MAKE PEOPLE WONDER WHAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN AND SPECULATE ON ALL SORTS OF RIDICULOUS POSSIBILITES WHEN IN FACT, JAY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING DURING THE AAA DAYS. GO TO 2OD'S FORUM AND READ THE TIMELINE--JYP/E IS COMPLETELEY BS-ING.

TO JAY PARK: DON'T SAY OR DO ANYTHING FOR JYP/E UNTIL YOU GET YOURSELF A LAWYER. YOU'RE AN AMERICAN WHO HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN A NATIVE KOREAN CELEBRITY. (That's my assumption, but I'm hoping it's true.)

BECAUSE KABLER HAS PROVEN TIME AND AGAIN HOW MUCH SHE CARES ABOUT 2PM AND JAY PARK, PLEASE TO THOSE WHO KNOW JAY AND ARE HIS FRIENDS TAKE HER OFFER INTO CONSIDERATION.

TO PEOPLE READING THIS POST (which I made impossible to ignore) PLEASE RE-POST THE BELOW CONTENTS IN HOPE OF HELPING JAY PARK WHO HAS BEEN ESSENTIALLY TOSSED OUT BY JYP/E.

All i can confirm is that the initial plan was truly what I had mentioned here and he was to come back by the first quarter of 2010. I didn't know when the decision was made to go back on these plans and fgoing into feb for a while I too was confused with the rumours.

What worries me the most right now is Jay and how he i doing. Because everyone is talking talking talking but he's the only one who might have 1000 things to say but not allowed to say it.

If there are any friends of Jay's reading this forum, please convey to him or pm me if he feels that he is unfairly treated in this whole matter and needs any assistance on legal front. I have connections with legal reps both in Korea and US who can definitely go through the contract termination with him and help him out if he needs anything.

Its disappointing but have a feeling another roller coaster ride is just happening. We need to brace ourselves for the incessant digging and rumours that is going to come at us at full speed in the next few days ahead

I seriously wouldn't know. Only the people at JYPE and Jay himself knows whether the contract is terminated or suspended. Just afraid that Jay would be victimised into signing a non disclosure agreement and that would leave him unable to talk for a very long time.

I am bit torn at the moment as the plans for Jay to return and the direction of the album was meant to be a strong comeback for him. This was a certainty for the longest time. I'm not sure what he did that warrant such a death sentence upon his career but it is absolutely disgraceful for one party to release an official statement of this sort without the blamed party being able to speak for himself.

Like I said,we need to brace ourselves for whats coming next. With such a strong statement being made, for sure the reason will be uncovered by the hardcore Korean press. Its just a matter of time everything unravels but frankly even he has a sex tape so what? JYPE better have a really good reason to give to incensed fans. Their handling of the matter just got worse.

The world will not always be run by the high handed people.

Many lawyers will take on Jay's case in a heartbeat as it will raise the profile of their law firm so if Jay's friends or family are reading in here, remember that. JYPE might be all powerful but the more powerful a company, the more enemies it has, the situation is actually in your favour.

Unless you feel your four years of tears and sweat has no value, what you have put in no longer matters, if not. FIGHT.

You can win this but first you need to reach out.

The public is in your favor not just in Korea but everywhere that kpop has a presence in. You also have the backing of millions of hottest worldwide. Its scary but if Jay is willing to talk and if there's really a real grievance here,this could actually become the next Erin Brokovich story.

We're behind you Jay Park. One other thing. Theres NO SUCH THING as an iron clad contract or agreement. If its drafted by men, it can be taken apart by men.

my last post:

I'm outta here. Good luck to 2PM boys. I will still want to work with Khun or Wooyoung in the future as individual artistes but my bias for 2PM is permanently over.

Even as a business person, I can tell you their handling of this matter is really really bad and a step from being a total disaster. I have lost all respect for JYPE if the main reason for taking Jay out in the end was because JYP can't bring himself to accept the boy again even after all that pressure from the fans, media and clients alike. Yes Jay might have been a very troublesome artiste for the company, still not giving him a second chance after all these months and if it was truly what industry insiders have been saying all along that the biggest problem lies with size of JYP's heart then I'm truly disappointed that he will allow his own emotions to make a business decision

You're not above God and what you do behind closed doors will come back and haunt you down the road. Especially when many ppl are praying for Jay all this time, and if you really wrong him, then beware that the one above who loves him is watching.

I would not worry too much about Jay. There will be many people willing to reach out to him nd help him. Alot of other companies who will be able to do something for this talented kid that is "not fit to be part of the JYPE family"

My offer still stands to help him find legal help - and guarantee no fees involved as well.

Though I have officially left the fandom but I am still reading in this forum and everything thats happening with the situation.

A part of me wishes that this will blow up so big that things in the industry can be shaken up to the extent that bad business practices will be eradicated once for all. To be honest the entertainment industry is filled with too many egos who cannot rationally run a business and that is the biggest reason why despite the talent that the industry is producing, they have trouble exporting the talent overseas. The dirty business practices is likely the No. 1 reason why longterm partnerships are unable to be forged as there are constantly trust issues.

If Jay's myspace comments about the salvery contract is the leading reason why he is getting maimed in this right now, I would call out fans to stand in tandem with one another and take them down. Such unfair practices have gone on long enough (Rain apparently had a 15 year contract signed at 10) and frankly its sad to see another victim of the bullying system not able to say a word. How many more artistes need to go through this and suffer the system.

For those fans saying that fans need to move on ... you're exactly playing into the system that will be repeating itself in history to more victims in the process. The six remaining members are literally walking on eggshells at the moment. If they saw what can happen to Jay, they know it can happen to them too... so much for "family" love that is constantly preached by the company.

Can't believe I actually lost sleep over this last night. This is truly the watershed of kpop fandom and why its bad to be a part of it. The mind manipulations and its ugliness.

^And that is the reason why 2PM will be the first and last Kpop artistes I will listen to from here on out. 2PM is a group of 7 people who I became a fan of. Not for their looks or music, but their personalities and then the looks and music grew on me. However, without the honesty that made 2PM, all I can see and expect to see from the remaining members are more scripted actions and words. JYP/E was slowly destroying the boys I came to know and love, and now I know that honest image that they had will no longer be possible for me to see. JYP/E will probably use the boys to garner in MORE sympathy from fans and the public, which basically translates to using and destroying Jay Park's name even further. I can't be apart of that and will forever turn my back on a disgusting and evil music society. It didn't have to be this way, but that's how JYP/E made it for me.

Now I know why I overslept and didn't want to wake up to today.

EDIT: Right when I think I can at last quit... After reading insider2pm I quit 6PM/1:59PM, but I'll continue to fight for 7 'cause supposedly there's still some hope left no matter how slim it now seems... So tired...

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SoakedShoes

Please read insider2pm.wordpress.com and read it with calm head and open minded. I’m sure everyone is clever enough to see who’s the victim here, and we can see that there’s absohellutely something fishy here.

In my opinion, Jay is definitely NOT a someone who will make a sex tape nor make a woman pregnant. Aw c’mon, we all know that Korean’s celebrity got zero privacy, how come a sex tape or pregnant woman during AAA promotion got hidden until now?! That rumor is beyond ridiculous. Furthermore, Jay has to work in 4 places to repay the 4 years training fee he owe to JYPE, and like hell I know that some of his friends such in AOM already said that Jay is actually always wanting to come back. After the painful 4 years training, I don’t think he will just quit within a couple of days like that. So why he should confess that oh-so-late-scandal now when he’s just about to comeback?

Oh please! We all know a company is built from a frozen heart, always wanting to protect their image, while Jay is built from blood and flesh, having a heart and doesn’t really care to his image (see Wild Bunny or Idol Army to make sure), so can we obviously see who got the bigger chance of sentenced guilty, now?

Why boycott? First, if I were the boys, I will be deeply hurt if my brother got kicked out of the country. I will be missing him like hell. Wooyoung even cried upon hearing Jay's left. With boycotting we can show to JYPE that Hottest ain't blunt. We can't let them play with our heart more than this. Millions of post-its and letters were posted around JYPE building, petitions and flashmobs were held all over the world, a banner flew to Seattle, and even more awesome things Hottest had done for Jay, but JYPE doesn't even care about that. They continue to speak lies and put the boys into more slavery. I will definitely boycott so the boys can have their Leadja back and teach JYPE not to mess with girls.

Guest tikamicizia

wow jyp is really stupid.. now not only jay's career. but 2pm's is in danger too.. I wonder how they can move on from this incident.. they will always be over-shadowed by jay's incident.

- no more sympathy for 2pm. the evil one is not even the netizens anymore.

- ppl already tired of 2pm's abs

- rookie groups are everywhere and really talented

- senior like big bang, etc will have their come back in 2010

- ppl starting to feel 2pm is over-rated and talentless or not that talented

seriously 6pm is not enough to survive in 2010.. sorry if I sound pessimistic. not that I belittled 6pm but judging from their last performances *ex: heartbeat and tow's choreo are far from 2pm to be called the best dancing boyband... they're not breath taking enough to rule 2010.. they don't need to be bother with controversies anymore.. they need 7 members working hard showing their best talent.

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

Last post. :P

^ (tika) Exactly. I'm not trying to be condescending, but the rest of 2PM is going to have a very very hard time in April. Yes, JYPE, you're riding on the waves of fans' anticipation/curiosity for now, but things will start to get old. I'm not saying that 1:59 material isn't good enough, that the rest of the boys have no talent whatsoever...but they're carrying a huge burden. Not only are they missing one of their members, they have to cope with the emotional stress and the loss of a huge portion of their fanbase. On top of that, they have a lot of ground to cover for the absence of Jay. He was the most entertaining dancer, above average vocal-wise: both singing and rapping. Now the rest of the boys have to really sharpen up their vocal and performance skill before taking the stage again. There's going to be criticism flying from every direction. They're not going to remain in the top at this rate.

I'm glad that this issue is resolved, that we finally get a clear answer on whether Jay is coming back or not. However, I'm not satisfied with the fact that in releasing this statement, another controversy/scandal has come to the surface: "What did Jay do?". Could've easily said something less insinuating. Take a blow for one of your artists for once; good deeds are repaid. If you just left it at Jay isn't coming back, I'd be satisfied. (Don't know about the other fans though. Maybe they'd want an explanation.)

Look, JYPE. What I'm saying is that I hope you have the brains to maneuver around this obstacle somehow. 2PM is going to be slipping down soon if you can't handle it correctly. Sharpen up your management skills. You may be telling us the truth, but the way you handeled the Jay situation was so so stupid. Please think of something to save the other boys.

Please read insider2pm.wordpress.com and read it with calm head and open minded. I’m sure everyone is clever enough to see who’s the victim here, and we can see that there’s absohellutely something fishy here.

In my opinion, Jay is definitely NOT a someone who will make a sex tape nor make a woman pregnant. Aw c’mon, we all know that Korean’s celebrity got zero privacy, how come a sex tape or pregnant woman during AAA promotion got hidden until now?! That rumor is beyond ridiculous. Furthermore, Jay has to work in 4 places to repay the 4 years training fee he owe to JYPE, and like hell I know that some of his friends such in AOM already said that Jay is actually always wanting to come back. After the painful 4 years training, I don’t think he will just quit within a couple of days like that. So why he should confess that oh-so-late-scandal now when he’s just about to comeback?

Oh please! We all know a company is built from a frozen heart, always wanting to protect their image, while Jay is built from blood and flesh, having a heart and doesn’t really care to his image (see Wild Bunny or Idol Army to make sure), so can we obviously see who got the bigger chance of sentenced guilty, now?

Why boycott? First, if I were the boys, I will be deeply hurt if my brother got kicked out of the country. I will be missing him like hell. Wooyoung even cried upon hearing Jay's left. With boycotting we can show to JYPE that Hottest ain't blunt. We can't let them play with our heart more than this. Millions of post-its and letters were posted around JYPE building, petitions and flashmobs were held all over the world, a banner flew to Seattle, and even more awesome things Hottest had done for Jay, but JYPE doesn't even care about that. They continue to speak lies and put the boys into more slavery. I will definitely boycott so the boys can have their Leadja back and teach JYPE not to mess with girls.

I agree I love the other 6 members too and i think we should show JYPE that we don't take that kind of bull because he did play around with our hearts and if we keeping pushing hopefully it will become seven members again but i just don't want to result in the other members feeling like hottest don't care about them when we doo

I think this quote needs to be reiterated for those who keep accusing people who leave the fandom to be not 'true Hottests'.

It's not because we hate the 6, it's because we love the 7.

Guest wyjhiphop

I think we should all take some time to think about what really is going on before we start blaming this person or that person.

I've believed that our Leadja will come back. Honestly, now with this news I am too shock to still think properly.

I find it weird that JYPE would allow this statement to come out and still have a conference. We all know there is something fishy out there. What JYPE did was wrong, totally tarnishing someone's rep. But the Hottest were at fault too, by trashing and egging the place.

This is adding to the fuel. Let's wait till the conference before we react. Once we hear everything from the conference, we should do what we need to. But for now, everything is still kinda up in the air.

It is as if September 8th all over again.

Peace

Guest flying-solo

Putting aside possible theories that this is all just one helluva marketing ploy...

... I think it was rather foolish for JYP/JYPE to include the whole "Oh, we terminated the contract 'cause Jay did something even worse than the infamous MySpace scandal." Seriously - what?!? If you're going to state that Jay's not coming back, you don't need to add that information. It just makes fans wonder what the heck happened that caused the contract to be void. It also shifts the blame to Jay. UGH. UGH. UGH.

As for the picture of the ripped up CDs, posters, etc... That just makes me feel sad. Alas, it's important for us to understand each other (Boycott versus Anti-boycott and everyone in between). Like I said in my earlier post, I think it's best if we act mature and don't jump to conclusions without further clarification. I'm just going to wait for news from the press conference.

Seriously, why did JYPE mention about this more 'outrageous incident' that happened during their AAA promotions? Now the fans will just keep questioning about it and will demand for answers. The whole situation is so messed up.

...isn't their confrence like tomorrow or something, or was I misinformed?

Guest spiral_flare

Honestly, they just did something really stupid. Especially by stating that he did something worse than the MySpace incident.

It sounds like a straight-up LIE. Because they didn't even say WHAT it was that he did, I mean if he's not coming back, it won't hurt to just tell us so we at least know, right? Not only that, but why would Jay confess it if it was so bad? Since nobody knew about it, why randomly confess something that happened in the past? It really doesn't make any sense at all.

There's definitely something fishy about this.

Hi, does anybody knows what's up with 2od????

They have been putting some updates on their twitter but everytime i try to go to the page it says "Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken." :huh:

They have been putting some updates on their twitter but everytime i try to go to the page it says "Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken." :huh:

me too i was visiting 2odsubs on youtube their account was suspended whats happening?? agghhh dont do this

The news was really devastating and shocking..

I dont think a simple letter is enough to explain everything that's really happening..

I know it would be difficult for us, but I think we should wait for the company's explanation on the conference..

And if ever this is really a publicity stunt, yes, I'll be really disappointed, but more than that, I'd be really thankful..

I became a fan of 2pm not just because of their looks but more on because their strong bond as brothers and I believe that compared to the pain this news has brought us, the pain that the 2pm members are going through right now would be 1000x bigger..

And yes, I myself believe that the other members will have a hard time on April because of this and that's my only reason why Im trying to keep my sanity and give more support to them..

Some of you have a point when you said that the ripping of 2pm albums and cd's might help jype realize their mistake, but if all of us fans will boycott, im afraid to say that instead having a complete 2pm, we would end up being 2pm-less.. So as for me, I'll stick to being a hottest..

We all have different ways of showing our support, whether the others think it's wrong or not, the only important thing is that we really are supporting them..

As for now, the best thing we can do is wait for further explanations until tomorrow and do our best to support 2pm..

Guest dfallentears

They have been putting some updates on their twitter but everytime i try to go to the page it says "Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken."

oh?

i can access 2OD alright. try to just go to the main site and not via twitter etc

2odsubs1 was suspended i guess, it doesnt show up on my subscribtion.

anyway, i'm waiting for that conference now. IF there is a conference that is.

if someone takes your words, mistranslates them and them uses them against you to ruin you...is it still your fault? i guess to jype the answer is yes.

someone wrote that they don't want 6pm's career ruined because of jay...r u serious?

you think that 1:59pm got all that attention on their own? kpop is fueled on hype and the next big IT thats going to bring in the biggest viewership. inkigayo, radio mc's, tv mc's, celebs, gagmen, mentioning jaebum's name wishing for his return for almost 6months!!! did they do this for fun? no, everyone expected him to come back. thats what was suppose to happen. mc roles, acting roles etc that streamed in...those PD's were expecting jaebum coming back also, bringing more publicity and making their show/movie a hit. this sounds one-sided even to me but it is wat it is. if jay was such a deterent to their career they never would have gotten those cf's, mc's, movie roles just by association. why did they wait 2 months to tell everyone he wasnt coming back??? if anything bad happens to 6PM's career, blame it on jype and the horrible way they handled everything...jays comeback would have been the biggest push to all their careers and 2PM would have become the nation's artist group. i hate this...wat could have been. thats wat i'll always wonder...

jan 6th is when all of the members agreed to Jay withdrawal??? so for over a month, whenever jay was mentioned it was a front? i dont get why jype would make this announcement knowing it would make them look bad? i dont understand anything those ppl do...

Guest fifi yang

It's ridiculous that so many fans have left the fan cafe. Honestly, be that way. Who cares, I certainly don't.

If fans can't accept 6 members, then so be it. JYPE might as well just end the group. Would that make some

of you happy? Cause I would certainly rather have 6 members then nothing. In the end 7-1 doesn't equal 0, it

equals 6, just like 5-1=4, or 13-1=12.

We know NOTHING because this is personal. What happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.

I'd rather have Jay feel comfortable knowing that his privacy won't be invaded even if it means he's out of 2PM.

Don't go bashing on JYPE or JYP himself until the full truth is revealed, which it never will be, so what? Some

things are just meant to be kept quiet. All I know is JYP and JYPE have done an enormous load of work to

smooth matters, yet some fans still don't accept it and that's perfectly fine because it's not their loss. It's the

fans loss. Your life does not revolve around celebrities, and if it did, I just want to say you'd better pick yourself

up and get back into reality. Bash on me all you want, I'm just stating what I've always wanted to say from the start.

If no one is going to support the boys in April, then buy me a damn plane ticket, hire me a damn translator

and I'll go over there and cheer them on, even if I'm the only one.

Guest Stephy18

Does anyone know where 2odsusb1 moves to?

2odsusb1 got suspended but they made a new account at 2odsusb2 so subscribe there: http://www.youtube.com/user/2odsubs2

OMG I"M STILL SO SHOCKED. I'M JUST SPEECHLESS. WOW JUST WOW...I kind of saw it happening but I didnt think it really would happen. Man, the way jype end this mess was not the best ending. To me, they should have just left it like "Jay and JYPE feel like the contract cant go on and end it there." Sure fans might not believe it and speculate other thing. But at least it would end there. But now, JYPE has to mention that Jay committed a mistake worse than his myspace and dont even say what it is because they want to protect Jay's personal business. Seriously if thats the case, why did they even mention it then in the announcement. With this news, fans and netizens will try to dig it up and it will only make Jay look bad. No one knew about this mistake. So why couldnt they just leave it like that. Now its like they are throwing jay under the bus when he's already gone and cant even speak up for himself. But the thing that makes no sense to me the most is that Jay actually told JYPE his mistake. If this mistake is true and it seems like only jay knows about it, wouldnt he keep it to himself. Is jay really that honest to tell jype his mistake when he could have keep it to himself. Wow jay must be a really honest guy to confess such a mistake and a mistake apparently so huge.

WOW its already chaos internationally. I cant even imagine whats gonna happen in the following days in korea esp on the 27th at the press conference. I feel like its gonna get ugly very soon. Why does this have to happen to my favorite group and my obession. Oh how I miss the good old days before the controversy and 2pm was not super popular. We had a small group of hottest but we were happy with all the updates and pictures and videos and just came here to show love for all of our 7 guys. Now after this incident, its never going to be the same and fans will always be divided. So sad that it ended like this.

ANYWAYS, STAY STRONG HOTTEST!!! I KNOW ITS EASY TO SAY AND HARD TO DO BUT I HATE TO SEE SO MANY HURT AND SAD. IT BREAKS MY HEART TO SEE JAY AND THE REST OF THE MEMBERS SAD. BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME SAD TO SEE HOTTEST SAD TOO. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN CHEER UP!

I'm a huge dedicated fan since 2pm debut and very neutral to every thing that hottest do. So I respect the decision of whatever hottest ends up doing. If you feel like you want to leave the fandom because of the hurt and disappointment you feel or if you stay because you want to support the other 6 members. I respect all of your decisions. Whatever you feel is right, then go ahead and do it because everyone has their own opinions, feeling and react to situations differently. Just hope in the decisions you make will make you happier and less hurt.

NOTE: Hey guys plz no one liners. That a rule in this thread and I dont want any of you warned or this thread to close. Thanks.

Archived