☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

091229 SBS GAYO DAEJUN- 2PM Tired Of Waiting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3w7o_GOgM8

(Cr: Sanakujira2nd@youtube)

I'm pretty glad that there wasn't that much of autotuning in the song!! :D

091229 SBS GAYO DAEJUN- 2PM : Again & Again (Remix ver.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82bBuBb6q4E

(Cr: Sanakujira2nd@youtube)

091229 2PM Heartbeat SBS Gayo Daejun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6Zf2qCJIU

(Cr: cherryanne99@youtube)

haha! i guess now it had become mandatory for Taec to rip his shirt in major events..

091229. 2PM 2AM BEAST SBS Gayo Daejun 2009 - Sign

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU7AyXqbHw8

(cr: CR: instiz.net, onlyclass & vylettat6@youtube)

to be honest, i wasn't feeling too comfortable watching junho & chansung doing sign.. just so not them.. :huh:

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thefirstmoment777

i really cant count the number of 2PM's perfs today ^^ so awesome, epic =))

I like the kiss screen b/w Junho & udong =)) that's perfect =)) not with a girl =)) that make me happy =))

2night is 2PM's night !!!

kind da dissapointed w "tired of waiting" coz I want them promote "All night long" =)) but we all knew that will be "Tired of waiting" lol

So excited rite now ^^ cant say anything more ^^ will b back later on ^^

Edit: omg I was scared bcoz of the Intro 4 HB >"< really !!! Channie's eyes r no joke >""< so scary when he open his eyes :((

I nearly scream :(( Taecie was in the bathtub ^^ sexy death though ^^

Guest happylove00

tonight belongs to my boys!!!

countless performances from 2PM!!!

they rocked every stage!!!

SBS thanks for giving the best stage to my boys!!!

Jay, did u see it?

2PM is on the top of the game!!!

u r the leadja who bring them this far!!!

be proud!!!

come back come back come back!!!!

Guest joongie

It was like a 2pm concert. HAHAH~

love it. shouting all the way... (: except for some parts, i was crying. *hint hint*

But overall it's a goooooooodddd gayo daejun. Too bad WG wasn't there. i thought they were

suppose to do some video thing.

AWESOME STILL and 2pm Definitely pwn everyone.

Our Big Stars

one more thing: I love the SNSD - 2PM performance even though it's short. The girls were so fierce! I'm so looking forward to the longer joint performance on MBC Gayo show this Thursday! Better be good.

Edit:

Also did anyone recognize that at the end of Again and Again performance, they put on the playback with Jaebeom's voice intentionally? I just realized that after rewatching the performance.

Guest kay01dee

yo how many performances did 2PM do? not that i'm complaining.

i love seeing them all over the place. from the girl-songs (reminds me of the good ol wonder boys & boys generation)

to the dance with SNSD, i was way too excited for everything!

especially wooyoung, he stepped up his game in every single performance!

need i mention the junho-wooyoung kiss for their parody? aaah! my favorite couple! & he was shirtless!

the guys looked so sexy performing heartbeat, again&again, and tired of waiting!!

it was definitely 2PM's night to shine! jay must be so proud!

all we need now is for leadja to come back and make everything complete again.

:D:D:D

today is a good day.

The boys did absolutely amazing tonight!

Their special stages and the performances were all SO GOOD.

The ending of Heartbeat was my absolute favorite though because I thought that it was a regular ending but they surprised us with so much more.

Plus Wooyoung looked EXTREMELY hot with the joint performance of 2PM+SNSD

GREAT JOB!

Guest lee_kim

tonight is totally 2PM's night. they have worked really hard.

looking forward to KBS and MBC gayo

and, u guys can watch all SBS Gayo in HERE

And u guys can download SBS gayo FULLSHOW + HD Cuts in HERE.

Guest Stephy18

OMG today's performance was so awesome.

I really enjoyed the whole show. To me, it felt like a 2PM show. LOL

Seriously, they were freaking everywhere and they had the most stage performances.

But I love it. Finally a show that's a little 2PM bias....hehe...instead of yg or sm bias.

Some of the performances werent like perfection but they still did great cuz I mean they had lots of special stages.

I pretty much saw all the members in one performance or another.

The drama parody was hilarious. The girl group dances were freaking epic. Woo was seriously stealing the spot light today. He gets all the ladies and I have to admit all their stages, including the one with snsd was HOT!!

Guest tikamicizia

okay this is like 2pm's concert!! hahahaaah

the good one:

all the song parodies,, they are to cuuute!! love junsu and wooyoung in bo peep

2pm snsd.. OMFG WOOYOUNGG you are o sexayyyyy.. I really like it esp. the one with yuri *jeezz what a perfect s line she got*

drama parody. mauahhahahahha they are too cuuuteee!!

hearbeat intro: omfg so damn sexyyy the death stare is sooo amazing

junsu bump and grind and the collab! *do I need to say why??? <333333

heartbeat so sickkkkk!!!

the "ok" one

the ballad.. junsu did an amazing job,, but khun is kinda weak

tired of waiting. wooyoung is definitely overwhelmed with his part coz he has to cover jay's. jay come backk!!

MJ tribute,,, kinda messy :(

I think the boys got to much too handle but still do an amazing job!!! pheww I already tired counting how much they did tonight.. and still got more shows to gooo!! aaah our boys must be really tired.. stay healthy!!! I notice junsu sounds kinda sick. huhuhuh. get well soon junsuu!!

and where r u taecc?? I hope he's not sick..

Guest wwwuuunnn

2pm is the best !!!!

tonight is really 2pm's night !!!!

6 boys did very well !!!

jay !!! u will proud of them !!!

waiting for u !!!! 2pm=7=1 !!!!

OMO OMO OMO....sbs gayo daejun was seriously DAEBAK!!!

2pm was all over the place(in a good way)i mean..it satisfied my 2pm cravings..lol

and now i'm hyped to do homework..^___^

seriously(again) my admiration for wooyoung really increased specially when he was dancing with other idols..it was so cool..^___^

i mean when he performed Be Without You withSNSDsome fans may jealous or whatever..but me, i was in awe..idk..it was a great perf,he looked really focused and danced like woooo~ haha

then i saw Mister and they were so cute doing the butt dance..but of course wooyoung nailed the dance..XD and he's the only one who did a girly pose at the end while the others did the showing the muscles in their arms pose..lol

also their perf of "Jun Peep" it really looked hella fun..i was like doing the dance too..so cute...

and for the parody..i was really laughing my heart out..and can you say fan service much..XD

yaaahhh..can't wait for the kbs and mbc...haha..2PM overdose..hahaha

2PM FIGHTING!!!

and lastly, i just wished that jay was there so the fun factor could have been tripled..hahaha

peace!!!

Guest Nonsense-city

2PM is DAEBAK!!! omg now my eyes open up to WOOYOUNG...nono i mean taec..or isit junsu?or chan?ARGHHHHHHHHHHH all th boys were so so so HOT and cute

i especially love bo peep ending..tht was too cute to NOT replay it..they were really awesome!!!!!!hearbeat ending was WOW spectacular..its like watching this english horror movie....I LOVE 2PM!!!

p/s::does any1 noes who has the video or part of when Junsu perform a song by R.KELLy b4 joining the to perform with kim taewoo and the rest??i rly want to hear it again....

Guest voxtae13

2PM is DAEBAK!!! omg now my eyes open up to WOOYOUNG...nono i mean taec..or isit junsu?or chan?ARGHHHHHHHHHHH all th boys were so so so HOT and cute

i especially love bo peep ending..tht was too cute to NOT replay it..they were really awesome!!!!!!hearbeat ending was WOW spectacular..its like watching this english horror movie....I LOVE 2PM!!!

p/s::does any1 noes who has the video or part of when Junsu perform a song by R.KELLy b4 joining the to perform with kim taewoo and the rest??i rly want to hear it again....

Here Jun Su cover R Kelly

Yeah the boys were everywhere tonight. Even though they sounded tired in some parts they still give their all. Heartbeat performance from the intro to the ending was just pure epic. Ahhh Junho and Junsu look mighty fine in 'tired of waiting' peformance.

Archived