☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest hotsungie

I am FOR the boycott!

seriously....from the very first begining ...i don't trust JYP at all!

1st:

i don't understand why jaebum had to leave in such hurry......only 5or 6 hours after the "resignation"??? don't you guys think that's a bit strange? unless the company said " jay, u are causing enough traouble..please leave as soon as possible..get away from people's eyes.. so that people can soon forget about this !...blahblahblah..." (alright....just my assumption)

2nd:

rmb what Yoon said? he said something like..."when the circumstances allow jay to come back...." what's the circumstances ?? maybe......JYP is not allowing him to come back ? don't know...

3rd:

Chico's words! i rmb there are fans saying tha Chico is a real friend of Jay..coz his named was mentioned in the album..so....what Chico saids is " only fans can help Jaebum"..

4th:

how jaebum daddy's friend says about the recent life of jaebum........he is apparently not in good condition...but what JYP told us???? he said company staff DID check up on jaebum and he is OK!!! JYP lied to us!!! jaebum IS NOT OK! and jaebum said "yes...but i am not sure...."......why not sure??? maybe because he knew that he CAN'T come back ..even tho he wants to??

5th:

i am not saying that i trust that facebook note..... some people are talking about how it is poorly written......but hey..it is not even an OFFICIAL statement...who cares about grammer and stuff??? like now i am typing ....i don't really care abt grammer ...and make lots of grammatical mistakes..but who cares??? don't u think jay's friend will check up and proof read their words carefully so that it looks real and official??? and rmb how our little jay wrote?? he also wrote in a way with many grammatical or spelling mistakes....that's how normal people write.....

6th:

don't u think jay would come out and say something if he CAN?? why we don't have even one word from Jay except that "resignation"?? the fact is.....HE CAN'T SAY ANYTHING UNDER CONTRACT!! If he really don't want to come back...he should say something like "o...please continue to support the other 6 boys....and stop the boycott"....and i guess JYPE would welcome him to make such a statement coz they know fans will always listen to jay.......but he DIDN'T SAY THAT!!?? why?! also......i know some people had already kept mentioning that...Jay is recently keep logging in his YT acct........the fact is.....u don't have to log in your account just to read the comments..so why JAY do this?? maybe he wants us to know that he had read our msg.....

7th:

regarding the updates on WY's page.....i have read some translation from fans (china)....i am in fact a chinese.. and i should say that....sometimes translation of Korean to chinese will be more accurate than Korean to english....due to the culture similarities........sometimes chinese can understand the deeper meaning of korea better..........and what i get from the translation is that.....WY is asking 'someone" to continue with what they are doing....something like "don't give up".....we don't know who that "someone" is.....but think about it......what's the use of his page??? its for fans ..right??? and whats the thing that now the fans are doing???? BOYCOTT! so ...don't u think WY is giving HINTS to fans to continue with the boycott so that we can get our jay back?! and that facebook notes also says that MOST of the member ..i guess including WY is SILENTLY supporting the BOYCOTT..!

8th:

as a 6-year fan of many korean celebirties.......i can say that i understand well how the entertainment inductry is running in korea......and its really true that most of the companies ( actually.......should i say ALL.....almost) are not that CLEAN! there are many things behind that we don;t know...some people says that the K Hottests are irrational abt the boycott ...but .....noone should understand their country better! the KHottest should know A LOT more than us..that...there are some conspiracies in the whole incident..!

what i mean is.....all the other evidences are like...."related" to each others.......except that of JYP's...JYP is like the only one who is saying that jaebum dosen't want to come back....

sorry for my poor english...i hope people can get what i mean.....

Sorry for quoting this post. IM TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT U SAY. U HAVE MY BACK. this pretty much sum up everything. im not hating JYP but for koreans, jyp is famous for kicking out his own artist without the notification of his own artist (remember Joon, Noel)

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thu_trang

@ SUGER : can you stop saying Jay ain't coming back is A FACT !!!!! it's starting to annoy the hell outta me !

u might think jay is not going to come back , but that's NOT A FACT !!!!

nothing is fact here except for that Jay IS IN SEATTLE NOW WITH HIS FAMILY , godness !!!!

and lemme try to explain to u the 4 words on WY's page..

it is in chinese " 死卽必生 " ....what it means is that...." when u are like...dying......u will soon get alive! "

for my interpretation...it means if fans continue with the Boycott..the group 2PM ( with 6 members) will like dying...coz no fans gonna support....

but soon... if the boycott thing can take our leadja back...the group 2PM with 7 members will get alive!!

so its like.... let 2PM "die" first (sorry to say that...but it means that in the chinese word)..and when jaebum comes back..........2PM gonna SHINE again!

Guest yongwonhi

^ The thing is, "死卽必生" can be interpreted in different ways. It could be Wooyoung telling Jaebeom that ... through this "death," he'll become "alive" again - aka he can get through this ordeal, get back on his feet and start over, live again. At this point, no one except Wooyoung (and maybe the other 2PM members) knows what its true meaning is... and it's totally making me and other Hottest crazy, yeah? -_-

Is anyone else still at the point where if they watch anything with Jaebeom in it, their heart just sinks a little? Because that still happens to me... so right now anything about 2PM makes me sad... so I'm not even caught up with Wild Bunny. :( Not to mention, I can't even watch 2AM videos right now...

All I'm sure about regarding this whole situation is that Jaebeom cannot have left completely voluntarily, and JYPE cannot have completely forced him to leave. UGH, THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY...

I live in this thread now. The comments here make me think like no other.

^ I also tear whenever I watch or listen to 2PM. I was asking myself, "how can Wild Bunny be soo heartbreaking to watch?".

I can't wait for the day that everything gets well. If I need to sleep forever until that day comes, I'd do it and dream the happy days with 2pm.

I also live in this thread, I don't comment much- but am here almost the whole day (while in the office).

^i get sad every time i watch sth with jay in it...really really sad. but i cant bring myself not to watch him=[ just watch all the cute moments over nd over and feel sad.

and ever since jay left...iv pretty much kept this thread open every day the entire day and pressed 'refresh'. ROFL.

i miss u jay=[=[

edit: every time i read the jay accounts that his high school friends wrote for him...about how hard he worked and how much he used to do all that during lunch times instead of hanging out...i start crying.. omg T____________T

@ SUGER : can you stop saying Jay ain't coming back is A FACT !!!!! it's starting to annoy the hell outta me !

u might think jay is not going to come back , but that's NOT A FACT !!!!

nothing is fact here except for that Jay IS IN SEATTLE NOW WITH HIS FAMILY , godness !!!!

agreeeed...lol...i was silently reading and tht comment annoyed me the most

who said he is not going to come back just not very soon

it been only 1 or 2 weeks he left...geez

Wooyong is like trying to give us signal or something

cuz he is always the one shout out for Jay

He s gonna be my favourite next to Jay

hehe....he s cute tho

^ The thing is, "死卽必生" can be interpreted in different ways. It could be Wooyoung telling Jaebeom that ... through this "death," he'll become "alive" again - aka he can get through this ordeal, get back on his feet and start over, live again. At this point, no one except Wooyoung (and maybe the other 2PM members) knows what its true meaning is... and it's totally making me and other Hottest crazy, yeah? -_-

Is anyone else still at the point where if they watch anything with Jaebeom in it, their heart just sinks a little? Because that still happens to me... so right now anything about 2PM makes me sad... so I'm not even caught up with Wild Bunny. :( Not to mention, I can't even watch 2AM videos right now...

All I'm sure about regarding this whole situation is that Jaebeom cannot have left completely voluntarily, and JYPE cannot have completely forced him to leave. UGH, THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY...

I live in this thread now. The comments here make me think like no other.

sorry to quote..

but lets think in this way....

if WY really wants to tell jaebum about this.....why he wrote this in a webpage? he can instead tell him in person....through phones (even boom calls jaebum... i don't think WY can't..) .....through email...whatever way they communicate...... like what i said in my previous post...........think...what's the use or "target user" of WY's page??? its fans!!

and see the timing........WY updated this AFTER JYP's statement...AFTER JYP said 2PM gonna continue on their activities with only 6 people that jay had already quiited....

no offence~

Guest serester

I am FOR the boycott!

seriously....from the very first begining ...i don't trust JYP at all!

1st:

i don't understand why jaebum had to leave in such hurry......only 5or 6 hours after the "resignation"??? don't you guys think that's a bit strange? unless the company said " jay, u are causing enough traouble..please leave as soon as possible..get away from people's eyes.. so that people can soon forget about this !...blahblahblah..." (alright....just my assumption)

2nd:

rmb what Yoon said? he said something like..."when the circumstances allow jay to come back...." what's the circumstances ?? maybe......JYP is not allowing him to come back ? don't know...

3rd:

Chico's words! i rmb there are fans saying tha Chico is a real friend of Jay..coz his named was mentioned in the album..so....what Chico saids is " only fans can help Jaebum"..

4th:

how jaebum daddy's friend says about the recent life of jaebum........he is apparently not in good condition...but what JYP told us???? he said company staff DID check up on jaebum and he is OK!!! JYP lied to us!!! jaebum IS NOT OK! and jaebum said "yes...but i am not sure...."......why not sure??? maybe because he knew that he CAN'T come back ..even tho he wants to??

5th:

i am not saying that i trust that facebook note..... some people are talking about how it is poorly written......but hey..it is not even an OFFICIAL statement...who cares about grammer and stuff??? like now i am typing ....i don't really care abt grammer ...and make lots of grammatical mistakes..but who cares??? don't u think jay's friend will check up and proof read their words carefully so that it looks real and official??? and rmb how our little jay wrote?? he also wrote in a way with many grammatical or spelling mistakes....that's how normal people write.....

6th:

don't u think jay would come out and say something if he CAN?? why we don't have even one word from Jay except that "resignation"?? the fact is.....HE CAN'T SAY ANYTHING UNDER CONTRACT!! If he really don't want to come back...he should say something like "o...please continue to support the other 6 boys....and stop the boycott"....and i guess JYPE would welcome him to make such a statement coz they know fans will always listen to jay.......but he DIDN'T SAY THAT!!?? why?! also......i know some people had already kept mentioning that...Jay is recently keep logging in his YT acct........the fact is.....u don't have to log in your account just to read the comments..so why JAY do this?? maybe he wants us to know that he had read our msg.....

7th:

regarding the updates on WY's page.....i have read some translation from fans (china)....i am in fact a chinese.. and i should say that....sometimes translation of Korean to chinese will be more accurate than Korean to english....due to the culture similarities........sometimes chinese can understand the deeper meaning of korea better..........and what i get from the translation is that.....WY is asking 'someone" to continue with what they are doing....something like "don't give up".....we don't know who that "someone" is.....but think about it......what's the use of his page??? its for fans ..right??? and whats the thing that now the fans are doing???? BOYCOTT! so ...don't u think WY is giving HINTS to fans to continue with the boycott so that we can get our jay back?! and that facebook notes also says that MOST of the member ..i guess including WY is SILENTLY supporting the BOYCOTT..!

8th:

as a 6-year fan of many korean celebirties.......i can say that i understand well how the entertainment inductry is running in korea......and its really true that most of the companies ( actually.......should i say ALL.....almost) are not that CLEAN! there are many things behind that we don;t know...some people says that the K Hottests are irrational abt the boycott ...but .....noone should understand their country better! the KHottest should know A LOT more than us..that...there are some conspiracies in the whole incident..!

what i mean is.....all the other evidences are like...."related" to each others.......except that of JYP's...JYP is like the only one who is saying that jaebum dosen't want to come back....

sorry for my poor english...i hope people can get what i mean.....

i continue to boycott too cuz everything like this and i think if jyp do something correct k-hottest wont boycott

idk why jyp dont want Jay back maybe he lied fo statement hurhur

but i trust Jay he really want come back

cuz he told he working hard for his family and want giv his family pround to him

like Chico said "only fans can help Jay" so we fighting for Jay together

Sorry for quoting this post. IM TOTALLY AGREE WITH WHAT U SAY. U HAVE MY BACK. this pretty much sum up everything. im not hating JYP but for koreans, jyp is famous for kicking out his own artist without the notification of his own artist (remember Joon, Noel)

You dont understand what ime trying to say if you guys keep up the boycotting the group will get disband and then there will be no 2pm, dont you get it whoever want to break the members up will succeed they got Jae and slowley they will get the rest i dont want that to happen thats why i dont trust anyone, what they saying, i trust JYP and he aint the enemy for sure , Jae will come back when hes ready, but i dont think he is ,so we still have to support the rest of the members the 6 of them and get them out of this rut , dont you get it we love 2pm but not everybody does they have got bare haters who hate them anti fans, they cant stand there popularety, 2pm are everything the looks, there personalities, they shine they can sing, there live performance are awesome ,they just kill it, they are the illest and they can still be the illest and the hottest without Jae , i know its hard but they can , as who ever done this to Jae is out to get all of them and we cant let that happen , boycotting aint the answer its just not , its as if we are walking in there trap and they want that to happen ............ and I agree with NO MORE BOYCOTT. People are acting like it’s JYP’s fault when it’s really the netizens and the anti fans fault!!! .

Guest lollyobsessed1990

@suger Would it hurt you to write coherently? I understand that it's the internet and so grammar isn't a big issue, but your post has next to no punctuation! Besides, I thought we'd established that for now, K Hottests are just going to watch and wait. NO MORE BOYCOTTING. For now, anyway.

Anyway, I am ridiculously EXCITED about the skybanner and I can't wait to see videos/pictures/accounts of it! :D And just for the record, I think the message is awesome because it works in any situation.

Guest adikkeluangman

Nope, Joon not been kicked out of JYPE. Check out JYPE website. He still there. For now, he based at US. Working as actor there. Noel already finish their contract. Or to make it more complicated, they not bring much to the company so JYPE not continue their contract.

If want to talk about JYP/JYPE, better do at his thread.

Few minutes more for TaecYeon last perf.

DON'T PEOPLE READ AT ALL. Just jump into conclusion. READ AGAIN.

Remember Soompi rules. 5 post for a day.

Nope, Joon not been kicked out of JYPE. Check out JYPE website. He still there. For now, he based at US. Working as actor there. Noel already finish their contract. Or to make it more complicated, they not bring much to the company so JYPE not continue their contract.

If want to talk about JYP/JYPE, better do at his thread.

Few minutes more for TaecYeon last perf.

yea..but i guess someone in previous pages mentioned that...JYP DID wanted to kick Joon out of the company...and they said he "resigned"..but then later G.O.D themselves held a press conference and Joon cried ..saying that he had never wanted to leave ..

it turned out that Joon gotta stay in the company..

correct me if i am wrong!

so..thru joon's case..

there is large probability that...jay was "forced" to leave..and JYP said that he "resigned"...

i don't know....

ahh and the thread finally died down after a long day.

sometimes i feel bipolar coming into this thread because there's so many things that could be going on. one minute everyone is peaceful, then new news info comes out and BOOM everyone is jumping up to the roof. but i actually enjoy reading everyone's posts, believe it or not i actually back track 10-15 pages, that i neglect studying for my exam yikes..

anyway i miss the old times when we use to spazz about the boys, being....well themselves. i miss watching them perform, and appearing in variety shows. when will we get to see them fool around together again and again???

i'll wait for the day to hear this being said again, 이건 음모야!...silly kids i tell you, really captured my heart.

i can't wait until the sky banner goes around seattle. i wish i was there right now. so for those that live around that area please take pictures or vidz of it. i'd love to see jay's reaction to this. hopefully it'll be a good reaction, just a way for us fans to cheer him up.

and again jay or jay's friends: ONE PUFF or TWO PUFFS, that's all you need to do.

Guest thu_trang

one more thing i gotta get off my chest !

JYP said when Jay is ready , he will help him to stand on stage again , but how do we know if JAY is ready or not ?

it's all just she said , he said , i really wish Jay could give us some sign or hint or anything so that we know !

bcuz if we r going to believe what JYP said , when is that time when Jay is ready anyway , if JYP keeps saying Jay is not ready , not ready ... how do we know if it's true since it's not Jay himself who said so !

but i guess there's not much to do now

god , i just wish somebody slap me with a stupid stick so i become really stupid and forget about all this horrible thing !

^ actually, if Jay was off the contract then he still might not be able to say anything either way. A lot of companies make their artistes sign "hush" contracts..where basically...even after termination...the employee can't say anything bad about the company or release any personal information about the company..otherwise they'll get sued.

again all of this is speculation...who knows what's going on in the background. I'm just hoping that JYPE haven't ended his contract yet. And that they're planning a surprise...sigh.

sorry to cut your post, but YES you are ABSOLUTLEY right about the "hush" contracts...

Jay may not be able to discuss the details of his contract/etc because these

are very heavily "guarded" private information that cannot leak out into the

media or even to other entertainment companies..

Anyway...here is my "prediction" of what's to happen/JYP's motives for all this craziness..

These predictions are made based off of facts, statements made by JYP himself,

my knowledge of the Kpop industry (because I have contacts within the industry),

the response/perspective of the fans/media, etc.

It's going to be super long... and I know many of you are just going to skip over it.

Which I am fine with. But please do not think this is just some wishful thinking of a

desperate fan girl, or some bitter ranting, or even some crazy conspiracy theory...

I've tried to be as OBJECTIVE as possible and trust me... I've been "in" this

industry long enough to have a general idea of what's going on....

Anyway. on with the post. here it is.

There are 3 things that could happen for Jay/2pm...

1. JYP continues 2PM with 6 members for now.

BUT! He debuts Jay as a solo artist, under his company later on (possibly

after 2PM's upcoming album -- which would be maybe 6 months down the line,

no later.. because the issue HAS to be pretty fresh in the fans/media's mind

in order to make a HIT).

- reasoning 1: Jay is a commodity to JYPE. JYPE is not going to "throw away"

an artist (esp. one that has so much talent and attention from the media).

No matter what anyone may say, the relationship between artists and their

companies are centered on BUSINESS. Out of all the other 2PM members, Jay had

been trained the longest. And all of this is MONEY.

Not only that, Jay has a lot of talent, that JYP would not just give up to another company.

- reasoning 2: Jay has enough talent to BE a solo artist. Okay. I'm not just saying this because

I'm a Jay fan (I'm not..my fav member is woo young actually....)

But you've GOT to admit.. this boy has got some serious talent.. and has enough

skill to debut as a solo artist.... From a strictly objective talent scout perspective

he has SO much stage presence JUST by himself. And this says a LOT. JYP is not stupid

he KNOWS this, and will definitely use it to his/the company's advantage.

- reasoning 3: Why not just let Jay go back to 2PM? Well, I think someone mentioned

this already before, but after having Jay go back into a group he had left "voluntarily"

it would be a little weird/awkward -- also whoever becomes the leader of the group

would have to "step down" from their position...

Plus JYP would be giving Jay a clean slate, a fresh start...

the formation would actually be something like One day.. where 2AM, 2PM, and Jay

would still be "one family" but just have separate activities.

2. JYP continues 2PM with 6 members, for THIS album, but brings Jay

back for the next.

- reasoning 1: SAME AS ABOVE

- reasoning 2: the reason why JYP stayed silent/why he put the responsibility of

return on Jay would ALL make sense if this was JYP's plan.

If you think about it, because JYP stayed silent throughout this whole thing, it really

riled up the fan base/media/press/everyone and their mothers..... By keeping quiet,

he allowed everyone to take a hold of this issue and juggle with it, discuss it, make it a

HUGE deal, etc. And all this left a LARGE wound to the 2pm fan base who had the most difficult

time having to accept JYP's belated statements, that only seemed to wash the responsibility of Jay's

departure off of his hands. By keeping this issue "alive" for so long, "Jay" had REALLY left a

mark on everyone (especially the hottests).

Now, by saying that it was Jay's decision to leave for the sake of his fellow group members,

it not only takes the responsibility off of JYP's hands, but it also puts Jay in a very honorable,

respectable position. Where he "sacrificed" himself to save his brothers.

JYP is not only saving face for his company but Jay as well. Very Very smart, indeed.

This definitely would leave doors open for Jay, who is currently "studying music" and wanting

to "mature as a person" while staying with his family and friends.

Jay's return to 2PM will not only be celebrated by fans, but will be viewed upon POSITIVELY by

the media because he would have "matured psychologically, emotionally, and musically."

PLUS, Jay's return to 2PM would be 대박 (A HUGEEEEE SUCCESS). The album will SELL.

and I mean, SELL. Not only will 2PM fans be crazy excited, but the Korean public in general

will be VERY interested in the return of Jay to 2PM (BECAUSE this was SUCH a huge deal).

- reasoning 3: Why continue 2PM with 6 members for this album when JYP could bring Jay

back NOW? Because JYP CAN'T. As much as I'd like to think JYP has all the power in the world

to kick out and bring back artists.. HONESTLY, Jay has a say in this as well...

First of all, Jay is surrounded by the people he LOVES (his family, friends). He is not going

to want to leave that all behind after such a traumatic experience. Sure, he may be close

to the 2PM members and he has so much support from his fans and all the people that he's worked

with, but to Jay, his family comes first... and to leave that so quickly, it would be much too

difficult for him.

ALSO, the situation won't really allow for his "quick" return.

It'd be just WAY too weird.. and people will REALLY think of all this as a cruel joke/CONSPIRACY.

come on.. it's been, what, a week??? 10 days?? since this whole thing happened??

It would not only be UNWISE for him to come back so quickly, but it would make JYP's

statements sound shady and make Jay look fickle (NOT very good images for both).

- reasoning 4: Won't JYP lose a lot of support because only 6 of them are continuing?

YES, he is going to lose some fans, respect, support in the process. And YES, this album

might actually not do AS well as he would like to. But, not every hottest is going to boycott

them or abandon them. As we can even see from this thread, and the division amongst the K-hottest,

FANS ARE WEAK-HEARTED and WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR THE BOYS. We are STILL going buy their albums

listen to their songs, watch the shows they come on, go to their concerts, buy merchandise,

go to fan signings etc. If anything, the rest of the 2PM boys might get more support from fans because

they feel sorry for the boys...

It's a 50/50 gamble for JYP for the upcoming album. It could either do REALLY well, because of the

attention that 2PM has been getting through this crazy fiasco, or it could do not THAT well (but

still do OKAY) because they are going to be supported by the fans.

Either way, JYP STILL makes money off of them, and at the end of the day, that's really all that

matters.....

3. JYP continues 2PM with 6 members. (PERIOD). End of story. The End.

and debuts a new group under his company to divert the attention away from

the "Jay" issue and let the new wave of fandom take over/build a whole new fan

base that would not hold the "tainted" image of the company.

- reasoning 1: What's done is done. If you see the trend of the artists that have gone through

JYP, there is a possibility that Jay will NOT be returning to 2PM, and NOT be signed under JYPE.

JYP might DIRECT Jay to a new company or introduce him to other producers that might help him out..

but in the end, what's done is done and JYP will not have the intention of bringing Jay back.

(or it could be that JAY doesn't want to come back to JYP... I don't know.)

- reasoning 2: Wouldn't JYP lose support/fans/respect/MONEY??!! SAME as reasoning 4 above.

It's a gamble. Definitely risky. But that's business. As I have reiterated many times before, JYP

is a SMART man, he knows what he's doing. And at the end of the day, SOME money is STILL money.

Even if he might not do as well as if he still had Jay in the group, he's still going to make

money off of 2PM. And if anything this ISSUE will die down with time.

SURE it might take a WHILE before fans "forgive" JYP.. but already, this is becoming "yesterday's news"

with the constant wave of new gossip about idol groups/breaking news

- reasoning 3: JYP debuts a new group to divert attention away from the "Jay" issue --

JYP has a lot of trainees waiting to debut.

He could very easily form a new group that could capture the attention of a new wave of fan girls/boys,

who would not necessarily hold a bad image of JYPE. ALSO, to draw a comparison...

SM was never really worried about their "tainted" image.

They actually HAVE the worst image amongst all the entertainment companies, but

still they manage to produce MAJOR idol groups that have HUGE fan bases. To JYP, he knows that

regardless of what the Hottests might think of his company and what some people in the media might

say about him, at the end of the day, fans and the media DEPEND on JYP to make good music, scout new talent,

create new groups, and continue supporting the existing groups.

Wow.. that was a LOOOONG post...

honestly, I HOPE I'm right with my prediction #2....

Not only would JYP be making the best business decision of his LIFE,

but it would make ME and about 160,000+ other people happy.

If you've read until this far, dang. you are awesome and I love you. haha :)

ps. please excuse any crazy grammar mistakes or my complete disregard for proper sentence structures.

it's 3am. and I'm sleepy. haha

^saradah, that was awesome. and i really hope you are right about option 1 or 2, but not 3.....cuz then that would be awesome. actually....#2 would be ideal, cuz i would like to see jay back with the boys. but #1 is alright too...cuz jay doesnt deserve to go out like this.

regardless....yes this is going to take time, and he cant come back so soon. i jsut hope this blows over...cuz everyone misses him so much..

gosh! so much info from here and there..

i bet is jay HIMSELF came to this thread he would be confused as heck lmao.

i love the idea of signalling hahahahahah imagine if a random puff comes outta edmonds, hottest would go crazy trying to confirm it.

Anyway, i think its sad that the other 6 are being 'boycotted'... but i think people shouldnt look at it as boycotting them... and saying they aren't true 2pm fans =(

the reason I'm supporting the boycott (of JYPE, not 2PM) is because

the moment fans accept 2pm as a 6-member group... its easy for people to forget Jay. Like others have said, fans will come and go regardless. Sure, he will 'be in our hearts' forever, but nothing will stop them from performing.. gaining more fans, becoming successful etc. Thats just how it works.

If we reject the idea of a 6-member 2pm, atleast JYPE is aware that fans are not letting go of Jay... and keeping their stance that the company cant mess with his career/dreams/whatnot.

Koreans fans can be crazy-accurate... they have many awesome and weird, bizarre connections etc. I might be a total idiot for supporting the boycott.. who knows maybe Jay really doesnt wanna go back? But for now, Im gonna support K-hottest cus I think they know what theyre doing.. well atleast i hope they do.

I hope some of you can see that we arent trying to ignore/drop support of the other 6... we just want to hold onto even the last string of hope for them to be reunited with their brother =(

i remember i watched a video of 비 (rain).

i can't remember what show is it; in that video rain's talked about himself when he's debut.

a month after his debut, there FIFA at korea and people started to forget about him and he's not success with his first song of his very first album.

after what happen he said JYPe staffs(maybe JYP too) ask him to give up that album, practice more and comeback for the second album.

BUT then, rain don't want to give up and try again with on of his song in the first album. what happen next he's success with his comeback of the song. people starts to love he's cute image and became popular. If he give up at that time; there's no guarantee that he will success with the second album and become super popular like now.

my point is ; JYP maybe asked JAY the same thing! he may asked jay to give up 2PM and comeback later as a better man(solo? new group?).

but just like rain; why should JAY give up 2PM? I think Jay need to quickly comeback to 2PM; if he can't we have to make JYP ask him to comeback to 2PM.

~edit~

i edit my line...

JAY NEED TO COMEBACK TO 2PM QUICKLY

Archived