☆ 2 P M ★ Official Thread ☆

Guest touchtheskies.

Guest Soapopolous

oh wow i really hope i did this right because otherwise i'm just staying up late for nothing haha I'M EXCITED TO SEE THEM AGAIN!

glfishy24 i think sometimes staples or any printing place will blow up a picture and turn it into a poster but ask because they'll sometimes say no because of copyright issues and such. but i would love a 2pm poster myself!

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glfishy24

thank you Soapopolous

mann im up at this hour to watch 2pm live -_-

well actually i was already up and about to sleep but it was already 3 so i decided to stay up

haha

mann... tireddddd

Guest Soapopolous

thank you Soapopolous

mann im up at this hour to watch 2pm live -_-

well actually i was already up and about to sleep but it was already 3 so i decided to stay up

haha

mann... tireddddd

no problem. where are you watching this? it should already be on but when i tried the link above it hasn't worked and i'm using IE too. ahh why does technology hate me??

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

200906112027081002_1.jpg

2009061120390029582_204024_0.jpg

2009061120530032182_205405_0.jpg

200906112059051002_1.jpg

1244722509_JunK.gif

credit: on pic + bestiz

I really love the outfit today :'(((

Youngie in white... and my Baby_chan, he's just too cool for words :'((

Susu and Hoho's mask '__'

Teakie's glasses '___'

Just can't find any words to describe '__'

Teakie sounds so TOP alike >v<

Guest sballet06

Loved the performance!!!!!

The dance was more simple compared to Again and Again. But I feel like this song involves more singing so it sorta balanced it out.

They all sounded so good especially since it was their first performance of it.

I thought Junsu sounded better singing this than he did A&A. He sounded really good.

Taec's rap part was so effing HAWT!!!!

My only complaint is why the hell would they cover up Junho and Junsu's smexy faces with those ugly chainy half masks. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EDIT:Aw crap topped and I have nothing to share. I think I need to learn how to make screencaps.

Guest kanako28

thanks for posting up the pictures!

the performance was great, they all did a good job! it was interesting how they all have different styles of outfits.

i actually thought the masks and accessories looked cool and kinda gave this badboy-ish feeling from some of them. which is HOTNESS!!

i'm really looking forward to the next performances on MBC, KBS and SBS this week. it will get even better ^_^

Guest shar0nsaurus

Thanks for the link and the pictures! Since I've been up studying for my finals, watching their performance was my break.

I actually really like the song and I love the new clothes. Even though Again & Again was a great and catchy song, I never was too excited about the clothes. I like this concept a bit more, the more manlier, tough and mature side. Most of them got a few touches on their hair, I think Khun looks better than the Again & Again concept. Everyone looks pretty good, very masculine. But I wish they didn't cut Junsu's hair that short though. Besides that, it was a good performance. I hope it gets better next time. I loved Taec's rap though, it sounded very, very, good, the deep, and raspy voice. Muy Bueno dude.

Guest -N-hi_-R-ie

1244722372_01.jpg

1244722372_02.jpg

1244722372_03.jpg

1244722372_04.jpg

1244722372_05.jpg

1244722372_06.jpg

1244722372_07.jpg

1244722372_08.jpg

1244722372_09.jpg

1244722372_10.jpg

1244722372_11.jpg

1244722372_12.jpg

1244722372_13.jpg

1244722372_14.jpg

1244722372_15.jpg

1244722372_16.jpg

1244722372_17.jpg

credit: bestiz + me for uploading

My only complaint is why the hell would they cover up Junho and Junsu's smexy faces with those ugly chainy half masks. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hah, I dont like those masks either... Also Teac's glasses... :"P

Anw, I like their different outfit style. Especially Jun.K's and Maknae. CS's outfit today is simple but nice. The short hair makes him look younger <333~~~

Khun's outfit just doesn't match with the others...

Still, the perf is awesome (though the stage wasn't that beautiful) !!! I just can't wait for the next perf on MBC, SBS and KBS

Guest babymarzy07

OMG THAT PERF WAS HOTTTTTTTT. SIZZLING.

i love love taec in leather.

*hyperventilates*

JAYYYY OMG....

i loveeee the new hairs. well i dont like nick's and junsu too much..

but taec, jay, chan, youngie and junho <3

*i suddenly forgot my own name after those pics*

lol junho moment..

HQ 090611 MCD - 2PM - Closing

TOTALLY LOVE THE PERF TODAY!

Lollll. All of them look so cool, as always.

& also their new outfit, new haircut & alllllll~

YEAHHH. Can't wait more of the perfs.

:D Lol. & watching them Live was cool.

HEHEHE.

Waiting for HQ/HD version to watch them clearer. LOL.

:B

Credit: bestiz

f00700274a30fa77ed33c.jpg

f00700274a30fa765a325.jpg

f00700274a30fa7229cda.jpg

f00700274a30fa926ee95.jpg

f00700274a30fa78799b7.jpg

f00700274a30fa7926cb1.jpg

f00700274a30fa7a9077b.jpg

Credit: bestiz + as tagged

63193879.gif

f00700274a30fa77cc2e9.gif

f00700274a30fa746d534.gif

f00700274a30fa7212d58.gif

f00700274a30fa72cc5f9.gif

23439168.gif

85725303.gif

83185691.gif

Guest widdy

Even though they hate me, I LOVE them<33

the perf was alfhkoagehi HAWT HAWT HAWT!!! I really loved the dance..cool and so much fun

am I the only one who think their outfits for 2nd single are always better? xD they looked really hot seriously and Taec with shades *dies*

Magnae's hair was pure win...back to High Kick days!

I can't stop watching their perf....'Niga mibda' is so addictive and I have to thank their choreographer..he did a great job :)

Thank you so much elavip, klt, and [N]hi_[R]ie for sharing links and pics <3

Taec beast in tight leather pants xD

Guest cheezychunnie

i watched the 'i hate u' performance online live and then i went to bestiz and watched it again

then i went to youtube to watched it again!

and i'm oficially addicted to this song!!!

loooooove the performance,lurve the boyz esp wooyoung coz he sounded better than when he sing in A&A live

plus he put on some weight i guess?

btw,this is HQ vid posted by yana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kv6hweYx5w

:)

Guest Koutarou

The M! Countdown performance was simply JAW DROPPING. I love that song so much.

It was a nice change with them not wearing their typical Again and Again outfits, but of course, I'll always rewatch their older performances and be like, "WOW, those AAA costumes were so cool!"

But anyways, the "I hate you" choreography was actually pretty cool, especially at the chorus, when they all hop to the side. :D

And HAIRCUTS! Everyone looks so much better! It almost looks like Taecyeon got his hair back from the Idol Army Show days, which is a really, really, REALLY good thing. I LOVEEEE this rap part when he puts on sunglasses and sounds like TOP from Big Bang ahaha. Chansung got a noticeable fringe. For Junsu, they kinda trimmed his sexy fringe from AAA into a straight line, but it's no where close to the awful bowl cut he had during the "Only You" promotions, THANK GOD.

Oh, and Nichkhun's wearing some pretty interesting looking khaki skinny pants. ._."

it was a little messy i may say , & did they did something to the mic, why is that everyone of their mic is so low?

i can't hear some of them sing. But over they all looked so SEXY!! omg . . *die* & i think the dancing could have been

more then just that but it was interesting. (I LOVE THEIR HAIR)

baby junho what the heck is that thing on your chin? lol

cr. bestiz

TOTALLY LOOOVE THEIR PERFORMANCE!!!!!

All of them look sooo hot and stunning..

The new outfit make them look so cool and manly..

new haircut.. magnae looks hawt!

Taek's rap is awesome..

Anyway.. the boys did a very good joob..

can't wait for the next performance..

and.. thanks for the links and pictures.. you guys are <3 ...

Guest isabella91

HOLY COWWWWWW!! THAT WAS JUST TOO HOT! Thank you for the links, I've been waiting for it for hours! Haha.

You can download it at 2ONEDAY forum too. It's available there (:

Maigaadddd the boys look so hot! Junsuuuu! Why did they change the hairstyle? I like his again & again hair better! :( But I still love him! Channie's hair is to die for! I love it flat like that! And woaaahhh at Taec! Those shades! And those eyeliners! HOT HOT HOT!

And is it just me or is Woo Young SOOO CUTE?? I love his hair like that, it's something new and him in white! To die for! Haha and Jay's hair is nearly bald! :blink: But of course he still looks hot!

Channie looks like he's in pain here. But still hot! Haha.

Somehow I find this picture hot. I mean come on, look at that face and those eyes! :wub:

RAAWWRRR!

The chorus dance was so cute! When they were jumping. It's like they were throwing tantrums or something, it suits well with the lyrics. I shall call the chorus dance ''The Tantrum Dance'' :lol:

Archived