✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

^

^Haha, yep. Jae really is affectionate with her and he does scream admiration. ^^ Every time he talks about her, he has to always talk about how pretty she is or how she has such a powerful voice for such a young girl or how she can capture the emotion of her songs really well. ^^ Lol .. I've looking for rare Jaeyin fics also, but I can't really find any. There's a lot of Suyin fics though, not that I'm complaining cause I'm a huge Suyin fan also. :D

Edit -- Topped a page! Sorry .. nothing to share. >_<

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jaeyinzs7.jpg

Why JaeYin is meant to be?

1. Jae Joong's soft yet husky vocals perfectly contrasts(and I reckon would perfectly harmonize and balance) Ri In's harsh and powerful voice.

2. Their stature is just perfect for each other.

3. JaeYin standing together seems like two jigsaw pieces connected with each other. Their stature and how Ri In perfectly would seemingly fit on Jae Joong's shoulder (awfully based on visual accounts) is... <3

4. Ri In knows Chinese and Jae Joong is (somehow really) interested in Chinese.

5. They both are decent dancers but still far from being awesome though having a huge potential to be. (Lol)

6. Their main selling point is their vocals. (If you've followed TVXQ's career, you'll realize that Jae Joong's never always been about looks and dancing..obviously lol)

7. Both gave up a lot of things in order to pursue their dream which is singing.

8. Both left home at a young age (puberty to be exact) to pursue singing.

9. Jae Joong has 8 sisters and Ri In's an only daughter. (See, they're a contrast and its so cute.)

10. They're exactly 3 years apart. (Jae Joong's favorite number.)

11. Ever since, their attires had mostly been black.

12. They both started out with a mysterious image.

13. Though totally opposite in many ways, they still give off the same aura; angelic-ness, mysteriousness, sexiness and cuteness.

14. The name of Ri In's dog in China is the same as Jae Joong's Chinese nickname given by fans: Hua Hua.

15. Their color is green! (TVXQ have their individual colors too.)

16. They're little kids at heart and is very open about their liking of video games and comics.

17. They sat at the same chair. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun photoshoot and Ri In's Timeless photoshoot.)

18. They had the same pose. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun and Ri In's Timeless photoshoots again.)

19. They changed their phones at about the same time. (LG Walkman Pink & Moto Luxury Edition)

20. Both likes to wear tank tops and skin-bearing outfits while on the plane/in the airport.

21. Jae Joong said he thinks she really REALLY has lots of aegyo.

22. He also said she is his favorite Chinese singer. (i.e before any TVXQ member!!)

23. While Yoochun was introducing his single 'My Girlfriend', Jae Joong came in and suddenly uttered 'How's your father and mother?' in mandarin.

24. He watched her sing I Will during a rehearsal and he was..alone(until some staff came ^^).

25. He has never done that to anyone.. so openly.

26. Their love seems so subtle, so open and so mysterious; so real.

27. Both came from hit couplings. (JaeHo & SuYin)

28. Both are compatible to anyone. (I think we all know how Jae Joong's the total pimp. He's the guy with the most yaoi pairing. Ri In also has the same condition though hers is just about with every SM guy. Oh! Rivals!! ROFL)

29. They never change their hairstyle that dramatically.

30. Both LOVES spicy food.

31. They are famous for their flawless skin amongst their fans.

32. Their smile is rare yet so bright like the sunshine.

33. Their birthday is just a month apart. (January & February)

34. They are 3 years apart (1986 & 1989). They are 2 days away (26 & 28). 1 month apart (January & February). 3-2-1 ~!!!

35. There was a moment when they loved wearing boots. (Timeless for Ri In and recently for Jae Joong.)

36. They're the only coupling that could produce a common, decent name: Jerry(JaeRi)

37. Everytime Jae Joong goes to China or a place where Ri In is possible to be contacted, there would always be fan account of him being all smiles. (I don't know if its just me and my illusion but I noticed it quite a few times.)

38. Jae Joong specifically mentioned that two people who speaks different languages can SO possibly fall in love with each other.

39. He also mentioned how age gap is nothing.

40. Bad boy image, but soft inside; Mature image, but girl-y inside. Two opposites like the two sides of a magnet that are oddly attracted to each other and can't be kept apart!

41. They seem like the perfect drama, manga and anime couple. (Jae Joong's the perfect, cold bad richard simmons with a sad past that's actually a sweetie pie inside while Ri In's the mature, innocent, pure and bubbly girl who the lead guy protects and falls in love with as everybody opposed to their relationship for the people thought she does not deserve such hot being. ROFL!)

42. Both are socially-challenged. (Jae Joong as mentioned about his cold first impression and Ri In, as we all have noticed, is quite a silent girl.)

43. In a fancam during the SM concert last year, Ri In glanced at Yoochun while singing but he nicely pushed her away while JaeYin had no problem whatsoever with looking at each other and singing. (Check first page.)

44. They had to give up high school.

45. Both are studying in a University right now.

Guest lilcece

^ lol, I never realized some of the things until you pointed out.

although I love that they sat on the same sofa and had some

moments in the MKMF, an unforgettable event =)

I love the PSing btw <333

Guest sunnyside

I don't know... it seems like Ri In isn't really JJ's type. He is more of the bad boy type. And Ri In did say she wants a Chinese boyfriend. But I guess it's all in the matter of getting to know the person.

Guest kawaki

^ i think that's the appeal to me, they're complements...he's the bad boy that goes soft for her~ lalala, I'm off in dreamland...as for Ri In preferring chinese boys, who wouldn't want JJ? lol, even if he isn't chinese...

besides she might have said that so her chinese fans don't think she's lost touch with her roots...

a.p.r.i.l I loved your list <3

Guest merrygolds

Thanks for the comments on my wallpaper! (:

OMG, I love Jaeyin even more now! <333 I couldn't help but make another graphic:

jaeyinloveli4.th.jpg

Eee, I can't wait for the SM concert~ I hope there'll be more fancams to squeal at. :3

Guest lost_s0ul09

maybe someone already mentioned but..

remember Jaejoong said two person who speak different language fall in love with each other?

and he said something about age gap, i think.

and, Jaejoong loves to cook while Riin loves to eat.

if ever they had a child, he/she would be totally cute!! like what JJ wants. tsktsk

errr... jaeyin duet please SM =]]]

Guest bitter.sweetly

Omo, what's this about a fanfic campaign? I'd so totally join it, because Jaeyin is my second couple right after SuYin! :D They should so totally do a duet, their voices would probably blend just as well as SuYin's does! Maybe Timeless Part 2? B) lol Maybe every day, Jaejoong is going to ask Liyin about her baba and mama! XD :lol: Their love so rare yet it is so sweet when it explodes, it's almost like SuYin! :o Except obviously, with Jaejoong and not Junsu. But they look really good together too, and I wouldn't mind to see JaeSu fighting for Liyin's hand in marriage. :ph34r: I think Jaejoong really supports and respects and admires as a young femal solo singer from China, and I think he rather impressed by her vocals as well! When he was watching her perform, he watched really intently like a judge for an auditioner! I really think he likes her as much as Junsu! Wow, Liyin is awfully lucky, all the hot/cute guys are falling for her angelic voice! >.<

Guest trangt

man i find that JaeYin is love...even thou i hv to admit that SuYin was like a couple made in heaven in Timeless..but when i saw JaeYin, they brought me a whole diff aura. like A.P.R.I.L JaeYin just seem to fit each otehr soo well, esp how u describe JJ watchin Yin from afar...that made me picture like those drama where the tough cold dude who seem extremly heartless, yet one day he met a sweet n innocnet girl, n spend the rest of his life, protectin her n lovin her. ahhh....soo sweet.

the 1st time i saw JaeYin was when Yin won an award n JJ was like the first to SHOOT up n clap for her..n when she was givin her speech, he was doin lil hand gesture to tell her to carry on. i find that that lil moment was love

Girls, YOU make me fall in love with JaeYin more.. I love it when we share our love for the couple..

Anyway, if you have something to add, just shout it out... I already added some of what you said

And I agree with you all... JaeYin is a special kind of love.. unexpected and totally opposite yet still super compatible..

They're like a drama/manga couple.. and it's not just because of the circumstances that happened and is happening but also physically...

Jae Joong seems to be the perfect, cold bad richard simmons that's actually a sweetie pie inside.. while Ri In seems to be the perfect innocent, pure and bubbly girl who the lead guy protects.. lol

I'm trying to think of stuff for the campaign but I'm more or less clueless of what to do..

I'm trying to think out of the box but there's absolutely none.. lol..

I guess for a start .. we could try and use signatures.. and those stuff

btw.. the graphics here are gorgeous!!! good job girls

I just had to find this thread again!

SM Town Concert 070701

credits to zhangliyin ifensi

I don't know about you guys, but when I saw this, I thought .. aw! Jaeyin moment! They didn't interact or anything. It's just that, towards the end of the clip, when they start talking, Jaejoong keeps going behind Ri In. Everyone stayed in one spot, but Jae kept moving around and somehow ends up behind Ri In. He even bowed behind her back when he could've stayed in his spot where he would've been more noticed and it would've been more convenient since he was exiting on that side of the stage. Hm.. :phew:

Lol .. sorry, please don't mind me. I think Jaeyin's getting to me head too much. >_<

Guest celena8899

OKAy, they are so cute haha. That long list just melts!!

Bad boy image, but soft inside. Mature image, but girly inside. Two opposites like a magnet, but can't keep apart!

Guest merrygolds

Thanks for sharing that video, jack jack attack! Any sort of interaction between them makes me :wub:.

I really wish there were more Jaeyin fanfics out there. ): I mean, there's so many Suyin fanfics...

Don't get me wrong, I love Su (hence the icon), just not romantically linked with Yin... xD;; (Yes, Taesu girl here)

Jae Joong seems to be the perfect, cold bad richard simmons that's actually a sweetie pie inside.. while Ri In seems to be the perfect innocent, pure and bubbly girl who the lead guy protects.. lol

Bad boy image, but soft inside. Mature image, but girly inside. Two opposites like a magnet, but can't keep apart!

Ahh, those descriptions make me melt. <3 Jaeyin hwaiting~

Guest `Niiie

that is the cutest reasonings i have read so far and didn't notice they have so many compatibility factors

i think im head-over-heels for them instead...what should i do?

and plus most of them got me reasoning as of why i should turn to JaeYin haha.

Guest after.glow

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1620/jaeyinzs7.jpg

1. Jae Joong's soft yet husky vocals perfectly contrasts(and I reckon would perfectly harmonize and balance) Ri In's harsh and powerful voice.

2. Their stature is just perfect for each other.

3. JaeYin standing together seems like two puzzle pieces connected with each other. Their stature and how Ri In perfectly would seemingly fit on Jae Joong's shoulder (awfully based on visual accounts) was what I meant with the puzzle connection.

4. Ri In knows Chinese and Jae Joong is (somehow really) interested in Chinese.

5. They both are decent dancers but still far from being awesome though having a huge potential to be. (Lol)

6. Their main selling point is their vocals. (If you've followed TVXQ's career, you'll realize that Jae Joong's never always been about looks.)

7. They each gave up something in order to pursue their dream, singing. (Ri In had to give up violin and Jae Joong basically had to give up his family.)

8. Both left home at a young age in order to pursue singing.

9. Jae Joong has 8 sisters and Ri In's an only daughter. (See, they're a contrast and its so cute.)

10. They're exactly 3 years apart. (Jae Joong's favorite number.)

11. Ever since, their attires had mostly been black.

12. They both started out with a mysterious image.

13. Though totally opposite in many ways, they still give off the same aura: angelic-ness.

14. The name of Ri In's dog in China is the same as Jae Joong's Chinese nickname given by fans.

15. Their color is green! (TVXQ have their individual colors too.)

16. They're open about their liking of video games and comics.

17. They sat at the same chair. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun photoshoot and Ri In's Timeless photoshoot.)

18. They had the same pose. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun and Ri In's Timeless photoshoots again.)

19. They changed their phones at about the same time. (LG Walkman Pink & Moto Luxury Edition)

20. Both likes to wear tank tops while on the plane.

21. Jae Joong said he thinks she really REALLY has lots of aegyo.

22. He also said she is his favorite Chinese singer.

23. While Yoochun was introducing her single My Girlfriend, Jae Joong came in and suddenly uttered 'How's your father and mother?' in mandarin.

24. He watched her rehearse for her song.

25. He has never done that to anyone.. so openly.

26. Their love seems so subtle, so open and so mysterious; so real.

27. Both came from hit couplings. (JaeHo & SuYin)

28. Both are compatible to anyone. (I think we all know how Jae Joong is the total pimp. Lol! He's about in every yaoi pairing. Ri In also has the same condition though hers is just about with every SM guy.)

29. They never change their hairstyle that dramatically.

30. Both LOVES spicy food.

31. They are famous for their flawless skin amongst their fans.

32. Their smile is rare yet so bright like the sunshine.

33. Their birthday is just a month apart.

34. They are 3 years apart.. (26 & 28) 2 days away... 1 month apart. 3-2-1 ~!!!

35. There was a moment when they loved wearing boots. (Timeless for Ri In and recently for Jae Joong.)

36. They're the only coupling that could produce a common, decent name: Jerry(JaeRi)

37. Everytime Jae Joong goes to China or a place where Ri In is possible to be contacted, there would always be fan account of him being all smiles. (I really noticed it ... and its always like that.)

38. Jae Joong specifically mentioned that two people who speaks different languages can SO fall in love with each other.

39. He also mentioned how age gap is nothing.

oh man, this list is AWESOME :blink:

you must be a hardcore fan of Jaeyin

" Jaeyin! Surpise Pairing "

haha this name is so true

The Jerry name sounds nice too :)

the no 37.

well, it's considerable

'cos JJ is known of his cold personality

a.p.r.i.l, you're like the leader here ^^

Guest kimii

jaeyin! i never thought it would be possible..

and i am jae-biased when it comes to all things~

i like to see this 2 singing prowess in the future ^o^~

Guest lost_s0ul09

jaejoong likes a girl with pretty hands

Riin's hands - CHECK!

but.. he changed his mind now, its the inner beauty that matters most.

Riin- CHECK!

this is making me feel more excited about the concert!!

if LSM would choose Pure Love.. who'll sing then? *ehem*

i remember reading somewhere that JJ might have a crush for Riin? o.0