✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Guest merrygolds

kawaki: Aww, a sweet gaze~ If only she knew~

Anyone notice they both have accents that they hide (Jaejoong's Chungnam accent and ZLY's Sichuan accent)? [:

000332257708801xu9.jpg

^ He might not be looking directly at her, but meh. xD

Oooh, I topped a page again (lucky #7, yay!).

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest celena8899

haha, love that pic of them staring directly at eachother with a mic in there hands! They have smokey voices!

Guest chie13

v is JJ looking at Liyin XP

riinjuly10ap4dv2.jpg

credit: as labeled

this thread is interesting ;)

JJ seems to have China fetish or something lol

Guest mulamula

I'm so all for Jaeyin after I saw Riyin win the award and Jaejoong really seemed to be happy for her! Or so I like to imagine

thanks for sharing the pics.

Guest celena8899

Haha,

I wonder what Jae was thinking about since. Yunho was holding Ri In's hands. Probably, those two better not gang up on me haha.

Guest mi-yu-mi

41. They seem like the perfect drama, manga and anime couple. (Jae Joong's the perfect, cold bad richard simmons with a sad past that's actually a sweetie pie inside while Ri In's the mature, innocent, pure and bubbly girl who the lead guy protects and falls in love with as everybody opposed to their relationship for the people thought she does not deserve such hot being. ROFL!)

LOL!

But thinking about it, AWW! Their images really portray that hehe

This calls for a fanfic :D

Okay, I support JaeYin 100% now!!! :)

Sorry I have nothing to share -___-" but thanks for the pics everyone has posted~~

I'll try find some JaeYin stuff~

Guest mulamula

DBSK's reaction to Zhang Li Yin winning at MKMF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VS_4WlEuMY

I had to revisit. He is so obviously intent on her. (SIGH) it's such a cute thing! I just caught up with all

the posts on this thread and it seems like so many people noticed this too. Total thanks to the soompier

who created this thread!

GO JAEYIN!

ps: anyone have any jaeyin avatars to share?

Guest turtlewoods

Hi guys!!! I looooooooove Jaeyin!! :blush: I can't believe it took me this long to post in this thread. But the screen caps that I made from the SM Town concert actually made it to the very first post. Haha!

Speaking of which, I re-uploaded the video of the said concert. I hope the owner of the video (credit to xunuo) wouldn't mind that I did since the tudou link is no longer working. If so, please tell me and I'll take it down.

Anyways, here's the vid. Everytime I watch it I have this stupid grin from ear to ear. :P Enjoy!!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-425398/sm-town-070630.html

EDIT: The link above is still pending approval. Sorry about that. I posted a youtube link in the next page.

140540642008-06-2101_49_47_015.jpg