✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Guest randomzero.loves.dbsk

YAY!! I've been waiting for someone to open a JaeYin thread. =DD

I'm super excited after looking at the CAPS!!! eeek!!!! Im grinning from ear to ear.

They're sooo cute! Both have aegyo. and both are DORKS. hehehe. I love both of them.. and i totally don't mind if they're together. (:

edit: I top a page! do i have to share anything? I dont have any... sadly.. ^^;;; lack of resources.

Edit again: I just backtrack which i should've done before this but..

look at liyin on 0:30 onwards...

follow her gaze

0:33 - 0:35

you'll find out where it sweetly lands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuFzamMdIGg

guy with blonde hair..

with a lot of hair gel..

The video is unavailable :(

Anybody knows where i can watch it?

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest turtlewoods

^Aw .. it says that only video mods can access the video. :( Lol .. I swear, I've seen all the Ri In videos possible, but somehow, I've never noticed this Jaeyin moment. ^^

Ooops, I'm sorry about that. I got so excited that I didn't notice that the vid is still pending approval by the moderators. I'll post the 'legit' link as soon as it has been approved. ;)

EDIT: Okay, I just uploaded the vid on youtube. Here it is:

Jaeyin :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnnyaMgoPLU

14054064200806210145528im7.jpg

Guest `Niiie

wow~ it has been so long since i last visit the thread..

but is it me or has this thread slow down a bit?

either~ pump to the top..JaeYin <3

be back with graphics

ima go take a quick nap~

2j3qwkz.jpg335cu37.jpg

21ccgso.jpg

rrmmtf.jpg

im still learning~

Guest tvxq&liyin4evah

2 DAYS TIL' SM CONCERT....

I hope there

s lots of jaeyin moments again....

but there'd be lots of girls this time... i hope jae still chooses liyin .....

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I hope there would be Jaeyin moments too. I love how he like Ri in songs alot, and probably ri in.

I Love the banners, I wish I can have more room to put all the banners, then I would have so much haha

Guest linh14

he totally feels something for her.

sooooooooo jealous right now!

i can't help, but just love these two!

they are so cute together!

JAEYIN HWAITING!

Here's an update on the list.

jaeyinzs7.jpg

Why JaeYin is meant to be?

1. Jae Joong's soft yet husky vocals perfectly contrasts(and I reckon would perfectly harmonize and balance) Ri In's harsh and powerful voice.

2. Their stature is just perfect for each other.

3. JaeYin standing together seems like two jigsaw pieces connected with each other. Their stature and how Ri In perfectly would seemingly fit on Jae Joong's shoulder (awfully based on visual accounts) is... <3

4. Ri In knows Chinese and Jae Joong is (somehow really) interested in Chinese.

5. They both are decent dancers but still far from being awesome though having a huge potential to be. (Lol)

6. Their main selling point is their vocals. (If you've followed TVXQ's career, you'll realize that Jae Joong's never always been about looks and dancing..obviously lol)

7. Both gave up a lot of things in order to pursue their dream which is singing.

8. Both left home at a young age (puberty to be exact) to pursue singing.

9. Jae Joong has 8 sisters and Ri In's an only daughter. (See, they're a contrast and its so cute.)

10. They're exactly 3 years apart. (Jae Joong's favorite number.)

11. Ever since, their attires had mostly been black.

12. They both started out with a mysterious image.

13. Though totally opposite in many ways, they still give off the same aura; angelic-ness, mysteriousness, sexiness and cuteness.

14. The name of Ri In's dog in China is the same as Jae Joong's Chinese nickname given by fans: Hua Hua.

15. Their color is green! (TVXQ have their individual colors too.)

16. They're little kids at heart and is very open about their liking of video games and comics.

17. They sat at the same chair. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun photoshoot and Ri In's Timeless photoshoot.)

18. They had the same pose. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun and Ri In's Timeless photoshoots again.)

19. They changed their phones at about the same time. (LG Walkman Pink & Moto Luxury Edition)

20. Both likes to wear tank tops and skin-bearing outfits while on the plane/in the airport.

21. Jae Joong said he thinks she really REALLY has lots of aegyo.

22. He also said she is his favorite Chinese singer. (i.e before any TVXQ member!!)

23. While Yoochun was introducing his single 'My Girlfriend', Jae Joong came in and suddenly uttered 'How's your father and mother?' in mandarin.

24. He watched her sing I Will during a rehearsal and he was..alone(until some staff came ^^).

25. He has never done that to anyone.. so openly.

26. Their love seems so subtle, so open and so mysterious; so real.

27. Both came from hit couplings. (JaeHo & SuYin)

28. Both are compatible to anyone. (I think we all know how Jae Joong's the total pimp. He's the guy with the most yaoi pairing. Ri In also has the same condition though hers is just about with every SM guy. Oh! Rivals!! ROFL)

29. They never change their hairstyle that dramatically.

30. Both LOVES spicy food.

31. They are famous for their flawless skin amongst their fans.

32. Their smile is rare yet so bright like the sunshine.

33. Their birthday is just a month apart. (January & February)

34. They are 3 years apart (1986 & 1989). They are 2 days away (26 & 28). 1 month apart (January & February). 3-2-1 ~!!!

35. There was a moment when they loved wearing boots. (Timeless for Ri In and recently for Jae Joong.)

36. They're the only coupling that could produce a common, decent name: Jerry(JaeRi)

37. Everytime Jae Joong goes to China or a place where Ri In is possible to be contacted, there would always be fan account of him being all smiles. (I don't know if its just me and my illusion but I noticed it quite a few times.)

38. Jae Joong specifically mentioned that two people who speaks different languages can SO possibly fall in love with each other.

39. He also mentioned how age gap is nothing.

40. Bad boy image, but soft inside; Mature image, but girl-y inside. Two opposites like the two sides of a magnet that are oddly attracted to each other and can't be kept apart!

41. They seem like the perfect drama, manga and anime couple. (Jae Joong's the perfect, cold bad richard simmons with a sad past that's actually a sweetie pie inside while Ri In's the mature, innocent, pure and bubbly girl who the lead guy protects and falls in love with as everybody opposed to their relationship for the people thought she does not deserve such hot being. ROFL!)

42. Both are socially-challenged. (Jae Joong as mentioned about his cold first impression and Ri In, as we all have noticed, is quite a silent girl.)

43. In a fancam during the SM concert last year, Ri In glanced at Yoochun while singing but he nicely pushed her away while JaeYin had no problem whatsoever with looking at each other and singing. (Check first page.)

44. They had to give up high school.

45. Both are studying in a University right now.

46. They both have accents they're trying to work out. (Jae Joong's Chungnam and Li Yin's Sichuan Accent)

Guest 1S0ULL

^ LOOL . I love how they're both socially-challenged .

That one made me laugh.

I'd like to think that they are both such pimps .

Look at all the couplings theyre in :phew:

Guest japanesedolli

Wahh, didn't know that there was a Jaeyin thread here!

Love this couple ^^

Think everything about them just clicks.

& their little interactions with eachother are so cute <3

They'd make a really cute couple~

Jaeyin Hwaiting!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

OMg, thanks for the pics! I wish there are more, I know Jae love to say Ri In's name! I bet when lee teuk said her name, jae said it too haha. "How is your papa and mama?" Jae's famous chinese!

Guest ailee7_bbsdsuju

wahaha... :(:tears:

why can't I see the video about liyin respond? JAEYIN!!!!JAEYIN!!!

i want to see it.. please... anyway, i'm going to write jaeyin fanfics...

hehe....

someone, please upload again the liyin respond...plz....

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Kawaki: I love your banner, waiting for you icons!!! Definitely want one!!!

Gosh they are so cute. I think they have alot of moments in the SM concert. For most of the time, I noticed Ri In was behind Jae!

Guest angelicsinner

jaeyinzs7.jpg

Why JaeYin is meant to be?

14. The name of Ri In's dog in China is the same as Jae Joong's Chinese nickname given by fans: Hua Hua.

15. Their color is green! (TVXQ have their individual colors too.)

17. They sat at the same chair. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun photoshoot and Ri In's Timeless photoshoot.)

18. They had the same pose. (Jae Joong's Rising Sun and Ri In's Timeless photoshoots again.)

19. They changed their phones at about the same time. (LG Walkman Pink & Moto Luxury Edition)

20. Both likes to wear tank tops and skin-bearing outfits while on the plane/in the airport.

24. He watched her sing I Will during a rehearsal and he was..alone(until some staff came ^^).

25. He has never done that to anyone.. so openly.

26. Their love seems so subtle, so open and so mysterious; so real.

27. Both came from hit couplings. (JaeHo & SuYin)

28. Both are compatible to anyone. (I think we all know how Jae Joong's the total pimp. He's the guy with the most yaoi pairing. Ri In also has the same condition though hers is just about with every SM guy. Oh! Rivals!! ROFL)

37. Everytime Jae Joong goes to China or a place where Ri In is possible to be contacted, there would always be fan account of him being all smiles. (I don't know if its just me and my illusion but I noticed it quite a few times.)

I noticed these too!! you pointed them out very well.. I laughed a lot at num 20 and 37...might sound unnecessary but hey its true what??... Im an airport pics stalker too hehe.. I started to feel suspicious towards this couple when I was youtube-ing Jaejoong and found DBSK's reaction at Ri In's win video..my first thot was, "wait this isnt dbsk's reaction, its more on jaejoong's"

I personally think they're a beautiful couple and those who wont show off when they got together

ever since that, i cant wait for any collaboration of SM artistes, hoping to see any interactions (doesnt matter JaeYin, BoaXMicky, Suyin or CSSK)

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Gotta show my 2nd fav. pairing some love..

I noticed that at the CYWORLD interview, JaeJoong was very happy with Li Yin close by, but looked pissy when they had to take pics :lol:

happy pics:

jaye2ej9.jpg

lmaojaeyintj5.jpg

pissy pants:

2dv6b9k.jpg

cr: Li Yin's baidu bar