✖❤[official] Thread Of Jaeyin -welcome Archangels!❤✖

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `Niiie

lavenderwingz: if so, i would totaly love to see that..puahaha. jae is dorky BUT have a cold mature aura around him while LY are sweet & pretty. both match each other completely~

donna: you don't know how many times i had watch that vid for, it's really suspicious~ wonder if his feeling is a sunbae & more. :rolleyes:

Guest lost_s0ul09

omg omg! i'm so giggling in those pics from sm concert!! they were looking to each other??

lol at junsu! watching jaeyin together tsktsk =]]

i wish they'll sing Pure Love together!! oh my buddha, allah, God please~~

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Just rewatch the part where DBSk commented on Ri In's first chinese album. jae said alot. He totally cut off everyone haha. I think he really like Ri In's album!

^

^Haha, I noticed that too. I would've thought Yunho would say more since he's the leader or Junsu since he did a duet with her, but Jae was practicially talking the whole time. He just has too much to say about Ri In that he wants to let it all out in the interview. :D Lol, he must really like her voice cause he mentions it everytime. ^^

^Ooh! The wallaper's so pretty! I wish I can photoshop. -_-

Guest tearsnever_drop27433

might be rude but i am not an anti fan

really

how old is she?????

i have no right to say anything hehe

everyone have there own opinion about each person

Guest p.o.o.h.b.e.a.r

Li Yin is 19 years old ^

This couple always makes me think that JJ is like the person behind the scenes always watching over her X)

the wallpaper is gorgeous by the way!

Guest kawaki

^ He certainly did talk the most! lol Here's the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nhDQEZam2xw

I made a wallpaper~ (:

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3724/ja...alliekr1.th.jpg

Still trying to get used to Photoshop again. :sweatingbullets:

^ pretty wallpaper~

thanks again for the poster you made

can't wait for more jaeyin moments at the SM concert...the age difference between the two shouldn't be that big...right? isn't it like, 2-3 years?

i nvn jealous ri in with DBSK..seriously...tat never ever happen in my heart ....but some other gals...i feel like my heart is exploding ......i nvn thought jaeyin would be cute....they do too =).....still gota faithful to suyin thou =D!!

Guest 1S0ULL

Awwwwww. They are really cute.

Jaejoong gets really giggly especially when she won the award.

He is soo sweet & supportive (:

Ahh, what a lucky girl she is .

Guest bitter.sweetly

Aw, they are so cute together! :) They're like a

dessert course while Suyin is the main course!

xD And Jaejoong did say he liked older women, but I think he only meant more mature not really older specifically. But maybe it's a bonus for him. :vicx: Well yeah, and Liyin does have a mature face, and she acts more mature than most the girl singers her age, so maybe unspoken attraction? ;) But Jaejoong really needs to polish his Chinese so that she can understand him! xD But it's alright, because she does speak Korean too, so it's all okay. :P And I don't mind Liyin with any of the other DBSK members either, because she's really compatible with them as a whole. Maybe not so much of Changmin and Yoochun, but the she'll look cool with the other three. And I think the reason with Changmin is because he's so tall! xD

but yeah, JaeYin is like the other hit couple besides HanYin for SuYin. XD Really, liyin is awfully lucky, not that I mind! xD Jaejoong is so supportive of her that it's like so sweet! And there isn't much of a gap for age difference either. Besides, Jaejoong is kind of...of short supply and she is rather short too! Perfect couple right next to Suyin! ;):P

Guest tvxq&liyin4evah

Aw, they are so cute together! :) They're like a

dessert course while Suyin is the main course!

xD And Jaejoong did say he liked older women, but I think he only meant more mature not really older specifically. But maybe it's a bonus for him. :vicx: Well yeah, and Liyin does have a mature face, and she acts more mature than most the girl singers her age, so maybe unspoken attraction? ;) But Jaejoong really needs to polish his Chinese so that she can understand him! xD But it's alright, because she does speak Korean too, so it's all okay. :P And I don't mind Liyin with any of the other DBSK members either, because she's really compatible with them as a whole. Maybe not so much of Changmin and Yoochun, but the she'll look cool with the other three. And I think the reason with Changmin is because he's so tall! xD

but yeah, JaeYin is like the other hit couple besides HanYin for SuYin. XD Really, liyin is awfully lucky, not that I mind! xD Jaejoong is so supportive of her that it's like so sweet! And there isn't much of a gap for age difference either. Besides, Jaejoong is kind of...of short supply and she is rather short too! Perfect couple right next to Suyin! ;):P

I surely don't mind liyin with any tvxq mmember... yooyin, jaeyin, changyin, yunyin and of course suyin.....

Guest UnadonLove

I didn't know this pairing existed till I came across this thread couple of days ago and now i regularly check this thread for updates lols..... sumhow i'm really convinced with this pairing compared to suyin pairing...Junsu and Ri in always seemed a bit awkward around each other when they're not performing timeless (tho it doesn't stop me from reading suyin fanfics).....and i checked out taesu thread....it seems the pairing is.....for real....*omg suyin shippers pls dun kill me...runs for life*.....

Unexpectedly, jae joong and ri in look good together and jae joong is definitely more affectionate with ri in compared to jun su...everything jae joong says bout ri in just screams admiration for her.........

And i agree with sumone who mentioned earlier that if jae joong wasn't a celeb himself, he would prolly go to every single fan meeting there is while chanting her name...lolz.....Now, i'm just looking for rare jaeyin fanfics to read...

Guest kawaki

I didn't know this pairing existed till I came across this thread couple of days ago and now i regularly check this thread for updates lols..... sumhow i'm really convinced with this pairing compared to suyin pairing...Junsu and Ri in always seemed a bit awkward around each other when they're not performing timeless (tho it doesn't stop me from reading suyin fanfics).....and i checked out taesu thread....it seems the pairing is.....for real....*omg suyin shippers pls dun kill me...runs for life*.....

Unexpectedly, jae joong and ri in look good together and jae joong is definitely more affectionate with ri in compared to jun su...everything jae joong says bout ri in just screams admiration for her.........

And i agree with sumone who mentioned earlier that if jae joong wasn't a celeb himself, he would prolly go to every single fan meeting there is while chanting her name...lolz.....Now, i'm just looking for rare jaeyin fanfics to read...

^ haha, don't worry I feel the same way

, but it doesn't stop me from writing suyin fics

...yeah, I wish there were more Jaeyin fics...we should start a campaign, lol