[drama 2008] Match Maker's Lover/love Marriage/love Match 연애결혼

Guest huangsy

Guest rochinipark

i'm only watching tis kdrama now regularly.its interestnig,very light as compared to others airing.

like the chemistry but the subtlety can border on boredom,but i still enjoy the lightness.

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love Marriage Fanmade MV #6

This is the 6th and the last MV from me for this drama...This is definitely one of my all time favorite dramas now.. I love how the writer made those new couples mimic Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo's sweet scenes..:D..Enjoy!

MV Love Marriage - Hold Onto Me Now (All Cast Theme)

Song : The OST “Hold Onto Me Now By Jung Jae Wook”

Clips : All cast’s scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

lovemsubs6wp3.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 13 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: javabeans

Timer: Zealousy

Editor/QC: docmitasha

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

EPISODE 14 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translators: ai*, iluxxx

Spot Translators: javabeans

Timer: knitoe

Editor/QC: puela

EPISODE 15 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ai*

Spot Translator: javabeans

Timer: julier

Editor/QC: jlstar7

Final QC: Suz07

Guest jennifero4u

THANK YOU FOR THE SUBS

I do not know what I would do without your service.

I think I can speak on behalf of everyone that you guys are the most accurate and reliable fansub team

Guest ^w-nGz^

oh i just finished this drama in 3 days..

i'm so in love with this drama, cast and story...

esp Min Hee & Ji Hoon..

Min Hee so cute & adorable + nice fashion..

Ji Hoon so charming & cute when he smiles..

can't believe it ended already... ^^

I've been waiting to watch this drama....thanks to WITHS2 for great sub and so quick!!!

OMGs...definitely 1 of my fave romantic comedy drama!

Totally hooked up with this and the couple is so CUTE!!

KJH is totally hotness here...

Haven't get this much giddy feeling for a while..will definitely watch this over and over againnnnnnnnn

Fully recommended!!!

Guest manutunia

I'm currently in the middle of this series...and LOVING IT! Every minute of the drama is super 기여...and its not annoying.

I keep smiling and saying ah....they just so 기여!!!

I've finish watching the show and I think this is one of the best Kdrama I've watched in a long time....probably it didn't get good rating just yet becos the cast are mostly new faces & quite unknown to most of us...but after watching 1st 2 episodes I simply love Kim Min Hee & Kim Ji Hoon....and I simply adores Park Ki Woon, no matter how annoying he'd be at times...and in this series, I actually like the 3rd parties, Kyung Hwan & Hwa Young....One is cute, the other is generous, but of cos I didn't want them to ends up with their exes, but I still like them for being them and I can understand why Kang Hyung & Hyun Soo liked them before....I'm sure give it sometimes the show can capture more audiences...

***Not to mention the kisses are the most natural I've seen....not not too pasionate & and not too chareoghaph...I love alltheir kisses and of cos my favourite kiss scene wud be:

the one on the roof (ep 8)

marriage8-105.jpg

credit:dramabeans

the mischievious bathroom kiss (ep 9)

marriage9-089.jpg

and I really like the supporting kiss in HS office marriage15-104.jpg

& the rooftop (ep 15)

marriage15-111.jpg

Guest udolits

HELP PLEASEE wondering where i can get the megaupload file since there's something wrong with omoomo site...please im desperate im now in my 7th episode.thanks in advnce..oppps OMOMO.com is back thanks...

Guest yokoagogo

Does anyone know what kind of phone Kang-hyun has?

btw, thanks for the sub links!

omg,

i was wondering too, does anybody know what kind of phone kang hyun had?

its so pretty

Guest vondunker

first i caught this drama on the cabletv. it was on episode 9 already. Where the plot is getting more intense for the leads. So this weekend i watched it all over again from ep1 to 16 online. It was such a romantic drama that urged you on. Alot meaningful lines and i like Lawyer Park Hyun Soo (Kim Ji Hoon)alot. Hes sweeping me off my feet. Too bad, my honest opinion, i dont think Gang Hyeon (Kim Min Hee) looks good here. She kind of spoil such a great drama, her hair, eyes and her amateur acting although shes trying hard with her fashion sense. Her scenes kind of bother me~ Even the intern lawyer boyfriend In Gyeonhwan(Park Ki Woong) acts better, hes so sweet in this drama. I wish my boyfriend is all like him, probably just not the weakness. Everyone did a great job but i thought the PD hunted a wrong actress lead. Watch this drama if you are reading this now. It was quite a fresh idea to have the drama revolving around the divorcee and about pairing people up. Gains me quite a insight further about romance and marriage, as what the title suggested! If you want to discover more about love, this is the drama for you.

ah....

weird

i thought that kim min hee suited gang hyeon character perfectly

fashion sense, she is the quirky weird kinda gal

not elegant nor sohisticated

just plain quirky

and her good natured character makes me smile each time i saw her

i like min hee i this drama

she is prefect for gang hyeon

Archived