[drama 2008] Match Maker's Lover/love Marriage/love Match 연애결혼

Guest huangsy

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I agree that this drama gave me an overall nice feeling so far....and I like all the characters. In the beginning Kyung Hwan was getting on my nerves but he sort of grew on me in the later episodes.

But why is Kang Hyun's mother so intent on getting a divorce? She kept saying she has been thinking of divorce for 27 years! That's a long time. And why is always acting like a noble lady - she's always sitting around the house like a rich lady and she has this young girl waiting on her all the time. Is she the maid?

Renni72

Spoiler

At first we also have an impression that Kang Hyun's mum is a "difficult" woman and her dad is a nice guy until we know exactly what happened...Her mum had never been a favorite to her dad's family. Her mum had KH first before getting married because of her dad's family disapproval..and if I'm not mistaken, her mum somehow follow her dad but when KH born as a girl and not a boy, her father was somehow changed and later her dad also had an affair..also often too generous in giving money to their relatives, the thing that her mother did not like..Kang Hyun never knew this side of story of her parents and it hurt her when she knew it..Morever, her mum divorce lawyer was Hyun Soo..So it was also a kind of test to the love of our couple..

And about the young girl..yes she was the maid..but actually Kang Hyun's family help this girl..she was from somewhere in China married to Korea to an abusive husband then runaway..so they help her..but later when her visa was about to expired, KH's parents worried about her and then KH's later set her up with HS' troublesome brother..

Guest renni72

Hi Oink - thanks so much for the explanation. Suddenly thie bright light dawned on me...... B):D

OK, I am back watching episode 11....Kang Hyun's mom

has gone missing....

LOL, 30 users are reading this topic

Frantically wave at thread fellows

Ma-ji-mak sarang

Ma-ji-mak episode ^^

Somehow I'm not at rush reading *spoilers* today.

Wait until I'm overwhelmed with happiness at the end of the day.

Oink, second MV, with "Han-saram"? wow, thanks so much, offer you *the world's best ramen*, or you prefer "the world's best popcorn"? :)

The LM soundtrack is awesome. I love all the songs. Zalala now becomes my ring tone although it's not in the OST.

Moval...

I'm going to make MV from the song Zalala..and then Come To Me as well ..but I just wait until the drama finish because I want to capture KH-HS best moment from beginning of the drama to the end..and the last one will be the Hold on To Me Now by Jung Jae Wook..which I will be used for the all cast theme..Because I also love other characters like KH's friends, her colleague, President Ryu and Hye Sun..that's why I want to capture their scenes as well..

This is what I normally do for the drama with OSTs that I love so much...:D

how many eps to go?? one ? two??

umm let me ask in another way.. is this drama 16 eps or 17 eps?

Today is the last one..It's 16 eps drama

Guest sakura_dubai

Hi Oink - thanks so much for the explanation. Suddenly thie bright light dawned on me...... B):D

OK, I am back watching episode 11....Kang Hyun's mom

has gone missing....

hehehe~ so it means i already passed this ep.. :rolleyes: i don't really remember how many eps i watched cause i try to watch it whenever i have the time to.. i remember saying that this week ep is 16 or 17.. right?

Guest babymarzy07

sakura_dubai, it just finished today.

up next week is hyunbin's drama i thinks.

thanks oink for the mvs!! ^^

u deserve the world's best popcorn!!

kekekeke

Guest sakura_dubai

Moval...

I'm going to make MV from the song Zalala..and then Come To Me as well ..but I just wait until the drama finish because I want to capture KH-HS best moment from beginning of the drama to the end..and the last one will be the Hold on To Me Now by Jung Jae Wook..which I will be used for the all cast theme..Because I also love other characters like KH's friends, her colleague, President Ryu and Hye Sun..that's why I want to capture their scenes as well..

aaaaaaaaaaaaah~ is that so... :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: i will miss this drama alot ><

how's the ending is going to be? hehehe~ i can't wait .. so for those who's gonna watch it .. plz write ur review :)

sakura_dubai, it just finished today.

up next week is hyunbin's drama i thinks.

thanks oink for the mvs!! ^^

u deserve the world's best popcorn!!

kekekeke

ALREADY??? it's been aired already :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

ohhh noooo~ i must check withS2 CB .. hope they will upload it soon ><

umm.. hyun bin's drama 'the world we live in' :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

i was waiting for this one as well hehehe~

so it's like i'm sad love marriage ends today and happy that hyun bin's drama will be aired soon :P

Guest renni72

Just finished epi 11. Kyung Hwan was very sweet to patch Kang Hyun's parents up. Hmm wonder whether the union will last? There were so many secrets which Kang Hyun was not aware about and I feel so sorry that she has to learn all of it from Hyun Soo. Like she said, she felt so embarassed to hear it from a divorce lawyer! Looks like the mom was the one who had suffered earlier in her marriage.

The drama is a treasure as it explores many human stories. It is not just about romance but it tells stories of relationships between people - between divorcees (Hyun Soo's boss and Kang Hyun's boss), singles, married couples (Kang Hyun's parents), young couples, mother and daughter, mother and son-in-law (Hwa Young's mom and Hyun Soo) - so many facets.

Still suprised that this drama had low ratings.

Just finished epi 11. Kyung Hwan was very sweet to patch Kang Hyun's parents up. Hmm wonder whether the union will last? There were so many secrets which Kang Hyun was not aware about and I feel so sorry that she has to learn all of it from Hyun Soo. Like she said, she felt so embarassed to hear it from a divorce lawyer! Looks like the mom was the one who had suffered earlier in her marriage.

The drama is a treasure as it explores many human stories. It is not just about romance but it tells stories of relationships between people - between divorcees (Hyun Soo's boss and Kang Hyun's boss), singles, married couples (Kang Hyun's parents), young couples, mother and daughter, mother and son-in-law (Hwa Young's mom and Hyun Soo) - so many facets.

Still suprised that this drama had low ratings.

Yeah..I think Kang Hyun has to learn more about her mom's

sad story in her marriage as woman..not as her mum..Something that she never knew before..That's why when her parents found out she's dating HS, they're kind of oppose at first because HS knew too much about their "dirty laundry"

:D

I love that the scriptwriter consistently make great plot for this drama in each episode from beginning until the end even though the rating are low..

Guest valley girl

park ki woong i'll miss him i hope he sill has a project too he is still young ,,

but next year he willl be in 24 . i am her fans from first time he debuted

even his drama has low rating Fighting PKW

so what kyung hwan at the end will be ??

^ marjorie<3, just be patient for the fabulous Aigoo ladies to upload it to MU. They'll surely have it up as soon as they can.

Thanks, poptartsgurl! Super fast! :D

How about a kissing/chocolate/Mississippi MV? :lol: (Just wishful thinking :blush:, but I doubt I'm the only one... :P:phew::sweatingbullets: )

Edit: oops, just read your post - I meant the Mississippi kisses. Can't watch your second MV until tonight, but thank you as always! :D

The new drama doesn't start till Monday. What's going to air tomorrow? :huh:

amy.aida, I don't have any problem with M.U today. The link works very well, it's super fast for me. May be you try again in ??? hours??? sorry can't help.

Thanks Aigoo ladies, it's earlier than usual :)

hjkomo, I heard KBS is going to air "World Within" Special tomorrow.

Off to watch Ep.16 :P

amy.aida, I don't have any problem with M.U today. The link works very well, it's super fast for me. May be you try again in ??? hours??? sorry can't help.

Thanks Aigoo ladies, it's earlier than usual :)

hjkomo, I heard KBS is going to air "World Within" Special tomorrow.

Off to watch Ep.16 :P

If its working for u, my problem might be isolated case.

I was so happy at first coz the download speed is fast but then this problem occurred.

Yeah, have to wait for few more hours :(

Archived