[drama 2008] Match Maker's Lover/love Marriage/love Match 연애결혼

Guest huangsy

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody knows what they are going to air tomorrow? Is there any LM Special? As the ratings are so low maybe LM Special will just a wishful thinking..

Anybody knows what they are going to air tomorrow? Is there any LM Special? As the ratings are so low maybe LM Special will just a wishful thinking..

Yep! Wishful thinking. Only episode 16 will be aired tomorrow.

This series is wonderful! :D

does anyone know where i can watch or can i download How Much Love KDrama wid english subs?? i just finished watching WDYCTMH and its cute thou more sad moment thru the end i stil prefer Love and Marriage suits more for Kim Ji Hoon.

WDYCTMH is more melodrama and I think it's more challenging for KJH in the acting aspect..and he did a good job..I'm so impressed with him since WDYCTMH so that I start to look for his other dramas. and also. his chemistry with Lee So Yeon is just too good..From all his drama I watched recently, I found that he has good chemistry with all his co star..but my fave are still Kim Min Hee and Lee So Yeon (I haven't watch Golden Era of Daughter in Law)..He is good actor!

I love this drama...watched till ep 9 and waiting for the next eng subb to comes out but its driving me crazy coz I've been lurking in and out of this thread... peeking at all the caps posted!!! :blush: :blush:

http://www.viikii.net/ has subtitles till episode 12 sometimes the site is unavailable so if you try it and it says that just try later.

LOVINGGGGGGG this drama! :D

too bad its almost over.. :(

love most of the characters :) including kanghyuns two best friends

am i the only one who thinks that hwang boras character is sooooooooooo cute here? the doll she hangs around her neck is cute too!

looked around for a soompi thread for hwang bora but cant seem to find one..

So tonight will be screening the final episode. I'm sure it will be happy ending for our favourite couple

Gonna miss this drama. Sob, sob... Well, guess I'll have to rewatch this drama again and again and again...

5cfcf524d16af7184d088dbd.gif

Guest renni72

In episode 10, Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo had a heart to heart talk about miunderstanding being the biggest enemy between couples and they promise each other to be fair to each other :D . Well, they seem to be starting off well. Wonder whether in the subsequent episodes, will they discover that there is idealism and realism in the world of love ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, it's so sweet to watch them learn to love and understand each other.

Guest babymarzy07

KJH sings a nice song.. wonder what song this is..

its the one where he was before to HY.. he sings it to her again..

HS goes on a long biking trip..

HY is leaving..

HS sees her off..

KH is biking and Kang hyun is riding..

they make peace with each other..

HS is back!! ^^

OMO!!! he proposed!!

he asked her to get married!!

Hyesun and Sunho get remarried

Kang hyun catches the bouquet!!

Guest renni72

Did anyone keep track of how many times they KISSED in this drama? This must be one drama I have seen with so many kisses. I am only at epi 10 so I have seen -

#1 zoo, #2 rooftop when they were about to take the pic of their feet, #3 in the bathroom at the resort and #4 the one at his office

Guest babymarzy07

awwwwwwwwwwwwww..............

i love their memories together!! ^^

omo! HS!!! i love HS :wub:

couple watch!!

he changed the times!!

awww.. he didnt go..

i love it!!

i love this drama.

my feel good drama of the year!! ^^

In episode 10, Kang Hyun and Hyun Soo had a heart to heart talk about miunderstanding being the biggest enemy between couples and they promise each other to be fair to each other :D . Well, they seem to be starting off well. Wonder whether in the subsequent episodes, will they discover that there is idealism and realism in the world of love ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, it's so sweet to watch them learn to love and understand each other.

renni72...

Yeah..they do discover that idealism and realism in the world of love is different..The next episodes will be the MISSISSIPPI episodes..I borrow the word of Canyayasis..which are episodes of misunderstanding, miscommunication..miss...Since our couple is officially dating, their happy moments were a bit short before they hit with problems that's including problems with their exes ..especially Hyun Soo who has heavier burden as divorcee also clashes in their profession..but the writer do not let our couple and us dealing with this for too long..

My streaming is not good today..But I'm pretty sure it's a happy ending to our couple...

~OH!! Since I watched ON AIR, everytime I watch good drama with so low ratings it will always remind me of ON AIR..How the people behind the drama work so hard for the audience but sometime do not get the rating they expect..It makes me appreciate more this kind of drama...

LOVE MARRIAGE is definitely one of my most favorite 2008 Dramas...and also my all time favorite as well..

i love this drama.

my feel good drama of the year!! ^^

Me Too.. I love this drama because it gives me a nice feeling when watching it..I love all the characters in this drama..

Guest marjorie<3

oh it ended already?? where can i watch it??? ahhhh i agree to all this kind of drama will be famous internationally even with low rating in korea for sure outside korea it will be a big hit!!!!!! love and marriage hwaiting!!!

Love Marriage Fanmade MV#2

This is the second MV from me..3 more MVs to come including one for the all cast theme..This one will be the collection of MISSISSIPI scenes (Sad scenes) in this drama but I love this song although I dunno the meaning....Enjoy!

MV Love Marriage - One Person

Song : The OST “Hahn Sahram - HowL”

Clips : The four lead characters' scenes from K-Drama “Love Marriage” (KBS-2008)

LOL, 30 users are reading this topic

Frantically wave at thread fellows

Ma-ji-mak sarang

Ma-ji-mak episode ^^

Somehow I'm not at rush reading *spoilers* today.

Wait until I'm overwhelmed with happiness at the end of the day.

Oink, second MV, with "Han-saram"? wow, thanks so much, offer you *the world's best ramen*, or you prefer "the world's best popcorn"? :)

The LM soundtrack is awesome. I love all the songs. Zalala now becomes my ring tone although it's not in the OST.

Guest renni72

Yes, I agree that this drama gave me an overall nice feeling so far....and I like all the characters. In the beginning Kyung Hwan was getting on my nerves but he sort of grew on me in the later episodes.

But why is Kang Hyun's mother so intent on getting a divorce? She kept saying she has been thinking of divorce for 27 years! That's a long time. And why is always acting like a noble lady - she's always sitting around the house like a rich lady and she has this young girl waiting on her all the time. Is she the maid?

Archived