Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

YEH related article (Shim Eun Jin's interview)

Shim Eun-jin, "It's not true that there's a rift between Yoon Eun Hye and us"

2017-09-20 10:13:00

Shim Eun-jin from Baby Vox explained the controversy with Yoon Eun-hye on MBC 'Video Star' which broadcasted on 19th. Mixed-mode actor Kim Dong-hyun, girlfriend Yu-Ju and Yelin, Baby Vox's Shim Eun Jin and Moon Shabbet Suvin were also featured in.

On that day, Shim Eun - jin said that Yoon Eun - hye was absent from the Baby Vox 20th anniversary party. "The memorial party was an incidentally event. "The restaurant boss knew that that day is our anniversary day, so he prepared a cake."

She said, "At that time, only Yoon Eun-hye who was not present. She could not come because of the schedule. I would have asked her if I knew we would having a party. "

Then, "(Yoon Eunhye and) everyone are in good relationship. We meet frequently. It is difficult for us to get together in perfect ensemble, so we meet often. "

"I have tried (reunion concert), but our companies are different now, so it is really difficult." "I would like to get together again if there is a chance."

News Team hms@segye.com

http://m.segye.com/view/20170920001407

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20170920000700221

http://m.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?

• Like 3

Thanks for the video @Gracedberry, those are the complete version of the video I translated before. I just playing the first one (video 1 & it's a long one lol) and it make me sad to hear her life story coming out from her own mouth (her confession). It seems the fame and wealth didn't make her happy at all. Having alot of money gives her troubles instead. She couldn't have any friend because of it. Her own brother become an insecure person because he always under his sister shadow. She felt down when her drama got low rating because people would blamed her and then she would turned to drinking. At that moment thankfully there a person who reminded her to attend church again. Since then she feel in peace. 

That's just the summary of video 1. I will write the proper translation when I have much time :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Yoon Eun Hye, be strong! Her talent always makes me not to forget her having starred in dramas. I admire her acting ability and her sincere with everyone and think that many actors afterwards imitate her. It's fair if Korean entertainment show deep gratitude to many actors like her because of her initiative vigorous romantic role. How grave she is to act with a role speaking out the truth and innermost feelings,  and always search a new appropriate role for her.

• Like 6

Happy birthday my dear Eune. I always pray that you will find the happyness you're looking for. Fans may not agree with your choice but you're the one who live your life and know what is good for youself. Stay true to your self, may God always guide your path. Ameen...

• Like 6

happiest birthday our dear eun hye'!! in the sea of stars you shine the brightest!! you're the only actress i find worthy of love and admiration from people'coz you're not only talented but you also has the beauty that runs so deeply'it's your beautiful soul that sets you apart'..

continue touching lives with your kind and loving heart and just do whatever that makes you happy'.. whether you're in the entertaiment industry or not we will always support you'..
wishing you nothing but happiness on your birthday!! we love you and we will always stand by you in every step of the way..❤❤

*i want to share the birthday vid i made here but i dont know how'..

:lol:

• Like 8