Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Just want to share a little bit "tidbit" regarding YEH & her upcoming movie "After Love" (AL). There's an article come up today comparing AL with LBH's movie "Inside Men". One paragraph caught my eyes which is said by some "insiders" (in K ent.industry) that YEH has received rave reviews as a method actor (in this movie) :

‘내부자들’은 만듦새와 완성도도 인정받지만 특히 배우들의 연기력이 모두 뛰어났다는 점에서 높은 점수를 받고 있다. 하지만 윤은혜가 연기파 배우로 극찬받은 적은 없으며, 공교롭게도 멜로영화의 전부라고 해도 과언이 아닐 남녀 주연배우 두 사람이 구설수의 주인공이다.

And here's the link for the full article :

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201511251436260210

PS : Despite the movie isn't released yet (being postponed) there're always some "people" who have watched it

And thanks everyone for the updates :)

Hope it can be translated. Will check out LBH's Inside Men. Wonder why these two are being compared.

• Like 5

Just want to share a little bit "tidbit" regarding YEH & her upcoming movie "After Love" (AL). There's an article come up today comparing AL with LBH's movie "Inside Men". One paragraph caught my eyes which is said by some "insiders" (in K ent.industry) that YEH has received rave reviews as a method actor (in this movie) :

‘내부자들’은 만듦새와 완성도도 인정받지만 특히 배우들의 연기력이 모두 뛰어났다는 점에서 높은 점수를 받고 있다. 하지만 윤은혜가 연기파 배우로 극찬받은 적은 없으며, 공교롭게도 멜로영화의 전부라고 해도 과언이 아닐 남녀 주연배우 두 사람이 구설수의 주인공이다.

And here's the link for the full article :

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201511251436260210

PS : Despite the movie isn't released yet (being postponed) there're always some "people" who have watched it

And thanks everyone for the updates :)

Hope it can be translated. Will check out LBH's Inside Men. Wonder why these two are being compared.

Nothing... This is just an intention of medias to compare two talented actors who have abilities to stand on their own feet even always were attacked by K-netizens of Bluechit(I couldn't type correct spelling due to this page screen words) rumours and that's the game K-medias like to play. The both are the same, they are in corporate with them rarely (Why have to deal with those Bluechit things). However, this is ent. market culture in Korea, Cook stories up and burn actors or actress who are not in control or no big benefit agencies support behind.   

However, They wrote to remind public that both are talented but...(we all know what is behind this story).

One thing that i notice here is they both are method actor, medias accepted that. 
 No one can denies even medias. 
:) Sorry my answer may disturbed your feeling but that's what i'm thinking. YEH is standing in the medias war, I have to accepted. 

Edited by JoonS

I haven't been here for a while but still stop by to update her news, I still standing her side. YEH is my favorite actress, only only her is the reason i'm stuck in K-drama. 

However, I believe in my heart YEH know but she didn't care about it. 

I saw her new picture, my girl have no sign of pain but strong as always in her eyes. 
Love her like this. Support her forever. 

@JoonS: Thank you! After watching Pinocchio and You From Another Star, I understand that media---several of them---are not interested.in the truth. They're interested in selling their story.

Happy that YEH is receiving good reviews for her acting.

I forgatten to add that I haven't read that article as well however, above my comment is from my thought only. 

credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/

Posted on 2015/11/28 by H.A.T.

“Love After Love” Chinese producer announced on Weixin.qq that the Chinese version is in post-production, and the movie is expected to be released in March 2016.

Here are some photos that they posted on Weixin.qq.

2015-11-05 北京金强盛世文化传播有限公司

电影《思念爱》已顺利完成拍摄,中方版本正在进行后期配音工作,张家辉大师做后期剪辑调整,电影预计将在2016年3月份上映。

Love After Love photos

640a01

640b01

640a

640c01

• Like 12

Yoon Eun Hye, fighting and move forward, I want you to have many specific schedules but go at your own pace

LAL news – he said, she said

Posted on 2015/12/01 by H.A.T.

As you all know, the movie “Love After Love” was not released simultaneously in Korea, China, and Japan when it was supposed to be, that is, the second half of 2015, which is fast drawing to a close.

The Park Si Hoo side and the Yoon Eun Hye side have different things to say about this postponement.

The Park Si Hoo side, “We do not know why the release of the movie was postponed.  It is up to the producer.”  In addition, “PSH is now focusing on shooting the drama ‘Neighborhood Hero’.”

So PSH will make his comeback in Korea first with the OCN drama “Neighborhood Hero” which is scheduled to air in January 2016.

Yoon Eun Hye, meanwhile, has been embroiled in a plagiarism controversy in a performing arts program in China, and some people see this as the reason for the postponement of the release of the movie.

The Yoon Eun Hye side said, “The movie ‘Love After Love’ was postponed due to coordination problems between China and Korea.”  Also, “YEH currently has no specific schedules at home or abroad.  Her work in China continues to expand.”

LAL is now set to be released in 2016, but no date has been confirmed.

(Sources: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000807626

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201511270100295250019975&servicedate=20151126)

20151126-1414777915_565698ce34685Cr: Parksihoo4u.com

• Like 6

i was very sad when i read the news, because i miss her very much, i'm very worried about her, it has been more than 2 years he didn't play drama. what is her next drama project? :(

the first thought in my mind : is the kmedia and netizen can give such enormous influence to her career? and until when? im very sure that she didn't do plagiarism, i read in some comment in article that is not a plagiarism but its an inspiration, look similar but when you see the detailed it looks different. and many designers nowadays is have pattern or design that look similar. and something that made me more upset is it sparked scathing comments from her antis that seemed endless.

hopefully she's find and immediately get a new drama project ASAP.
  • Like 4

Guest ferlydee

Hello people/fans/friends, it's been a while since my last post her and I miss Yoon Eun Hye.  I forgot my password and I can't log in, lol.  Anyway, I am hoping to hear from YEH's agency if there is an upcoming drama for her early part of next year. I just wish she's okay and that this Christmas, she will be happy surrounded by family and friends which I know, she will. I guess, this is it for now, nothing much to say and thank your updates.  I have an opinion, do you think it's best for YEH to be under a different agency, one who can manage her career in the right direction, not that she is not right now, but with more force in entertainment industry, it's just my opinion.  Bye now and be right back.

10 hours ago, ferlydee said:

Hello people/fans/friends, it's been a while since my last post her and I miss Yoon Eun Hye.  I forgot my password and I can't log in, lol.  Anyway, I am hoping to hear from YEH's agency if there is an upcoming drama for her early part of next year. I just wish she's okay and that this Christmas, she will be happy surrounded by family and friends which I know, she will. I guess, this is it for now, nothing much to say and thank your updates.  I have an opinion, do you think it's best for YEH to be under a different agency, one who can manage her career in the right direction, not that she is not right now, but with more force in entertainment industry, it's just my opinion.  Bye now and be right back.

A similar thought entered my mind. Although with a bit of modification: She can keep her company because knowing YEH, she has so much loyalty to people she cares for that it will not be easy to let go of her staff however few they may be. But she can also join a big agency like Bae Yong Jun's Key East entertainment. If I am not mistaken , Rain did a similar thing. 

If you to take note of her drama track record, her "uber hits" Goong and Coffee Prince were projects she took on when she was affiliated with a big agency.

• Like 7

Guest santaiah178
On 12/5/2015 at 3:34 PM, Grace1003 said:

If you to take note of her drama track record, her "uber hits" Goong and Coffee Prince were projects she took on when she was affiliated with a big agency.

That's not entirely true.

- When she's cast by the PD (Hwang In Roe) to be the female lead of Goong YEH's actually auditioning for supporting role, as Min Hyo Rin (a character that portrayed by Song Ji Hyo), but the PD's impressed by YEH which made him determined to cast YEH as the female lead instead despite viewers/fans protest (petition). 

"Arranged to sit together in the same table, PD Hwang In Roe coincidentally met Yoon Eun Hye in a funeral. During dinner, Yoon Eun Hye sat in a crossed-leg position – a big No-No in the Korean custom. He was surprised, and at the same time, intrigued by Yoon Eun Hye’s daring behavior considering that the person in front of her is many years ahead of her age.
Despite the many protests and signature petitions to replace Yoon Eun Hye with a more experienced actress for the role of the Crown Princess, PD Huang insisted for this role to be given to her all the same. He feels that Yoon Eun Hye and Shin Chae Gyung have a lot of similarities thus he stood by his decision and gave her the role anyways. The rest is history
." http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/156-yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C/?page=1

It's showed that YEH got the role (as the main lead) because of her own effort not because of an agency.

As for Coffee Prince (CP), YEH's still in dispute with her agency (Eight Peaks) when she decided to star in this drama. The reason of the conflict was because EP wanted YEH to star in the drama they've produced while YEH's already took "Que Sera Sera" for her next project. Because of this fight YEH's got hospitalized & was diagnosed with pernicious anemia.

"in January 2007 Yoon was confirmed to star in the drama Que Sera Sera and had even completed the script reading and rehearsal for the upcoming shoot. However, the company forced Yoon to withdraw in order for Yoon to star in a company-produced drama. After her withdrawal, Yoon took a two day vacation to Gangwon-do in March. Eight Peaks claimed that they had no knowledge of this so-called incident and spread a rumor of Yoon's irresponsibility online which damaged her reputation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoon_Eun-hye

After "declined" Que Sera Sera, YEH's decided to star in Coffee Prince. And as the conflict was getting bigger, her management company (EP) didn't pay her salary properly, and as a result she had to pay her staff and crew with her very own money. After they found out about that, MBC paid Yoon Eun Hye's salary for her work in CP directly to her (not via the agency)

This fact's also showed that YEH picked CP by her own not by an agency.

Maybe because of this incident she became wary and prefer to work by her own and established her own agency. 

On 06/12/2015 at 0:11 AM, santaiah178 said:

That's not entirely true.

- When she's cast by the PD (Hwang In Roe) to be the female lead of Goong she's a "free agent" (FA), meaning she wasn't under any agency after she's ended her contract with DR management (Baby VOX agency). And to get a role she has had to undergo an audition. Actually YEH's audition for Goong (at first) was aimed for supporting role, as Min Hyo Rin (a character that portrayed by Song Ji Hyo), but the PD's impressed by YEH which made him determined to cast YEH as the female lead instead despite viewers/fans protest (petition). 

"Arranged to sit together in the same table, PD Hwang In Roe coincidentally met Yoon Eun Hye in a funeral. During dinner, Yoon Eun Hye sat in a crossed-leg position – a big No-No in the Korean custom. He was surprised, and at the same time, intrigued by Yoon Eun Hye’s daring behavior considering that the person in front of her is many years ahead of her age.
Despite the many protests and signature petitions to replace Yoon Eun Hye with a more experienced actress for the role of the Crown Princess, PD Huang insisted for this role to be given to her all the same. He feels that Yoon Eun Hye and Shin Chae Gyung have a lot of similarities thus he stood by his decision and gave her the role anyways. The rest is history
." http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/156-yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C/?page=1

The production co. behind this drama is Eight Peaks. So they hired YEH to be under their agency as soon as she's confirmed as the female lead.

It's showed that YEH got the role because of her own effort not because of an agency.

As for Coffee Prince (CP), YEH's still in dispute with her agency (Eight Peaks) when she decided to star in this drama. The reason of the conflict was because EP wanted YEH to star in the drama they've produced while YEH's already took "Que Sera Sera" for her next project. Because of this fight YEH's got hospitalized & was diagnosed with pernicious anemia.

"in January 2007 Yoon was confirmed to star in the drama Que Sera Sera and had even completed the script reading and rehearsal for the upcoming shoot. However, the company forced Yoon to withdraw in order for Yoon to star in a company-produced drama. After her withdrawal, Yoon took a two day vacation to Gangwon-do in March. Eight Peaks claimed that they had no knowledge of this so-called incident and spread a rumor of Yoon's irresponsibility online which damaged her reputation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoon_Eun-hye

After "declined" Que Sera Sera, YEH's decided to star in Coffee Prince. And as the conflict was getting bigger, her management company (EP) didn't pay her salary properly, and as a result she had to pay her staff and crew with her very own money. After they found out about that, MBC paid Yoon Eun Hye's salary for her work in CP directly to her (not via the agency)

This fact's also showed that YEH picked CP by her own not by an agency.

Maybe because of this incident she became wary and prefer to work by her own and established her own agency. 

I know for Coffee Prince that her agency was not that supportive but didn't know for Goong thank you

I just hope for her to get better after all these traumas.

What is a pity is that there were not that many K stars that were supporting Yoon Eun Hye face to Yoon Choon Ho's designer allegations, that designer can go everywhere and be praised for his work and clothes like a hat with pearls that remind of Yoon Eun Hye's clothes and berets with numerous pearls and jewels designs in Muse Dress 2 episodes 7 and 6 when he was none other than the one who treated Yoon Eun Hye worst than unneeded acquaintance... 

Muse Dress episode 6

b19f2efc0ef618fb09f0847ba0bde84b.jpg

CPRidwoUAAA4ip9.jpg

CPRidwsUsAAqTAF.jpg

Skirt with white jewels

Muse Dress episode 7
wKgBjFYDpgaAUn_-AAwdi3XOs5U267.gif
wKgBfVYDplGAXHgPAAegDraJ2z4648.jpg

CP1rXb-VAAAHzFT.jpg

50214f26jw1ewg8tx5ls9j20qo0ez761.jpg

wKgBfVYDqOGAdS2mAAa6Bf16Wzs162.jpg

wKgBjFYDqQmAMLINAAaeHP4jmRU190.jpg

CPRidwsUsAAqTAF.jpg
Yoon Eun Hye's berets for Muse Dress episode 6

12345947_207436712927010_2933698_n.jpg

238549     1437    1    Normal

• xolovestephi #OOTD + special thanks to one of my favorite designers @y.choonho for bringing such special pieces into this project 감사해요 사랑해요 #윤춘호 선생님 ️   19h
  •  

Sorry but this Yoon Choon Ho's outfit has an Harry Potter and manga reminder in it

clemence-poesy-dans-harry-potter-et-la-c

Love-Live-School-Idol-Project.jpg

I will tell what is on my mind, she is undergoing hardships because of that designer who keeps getting praised for it all (@y.choonho insta, https://www.instagram.com/ych_official/) one of her singer/actress does not appear anymore on jarmyentertainment.com. I wish for her to be supported also by K showbiz and to join Loen 1theK (were she could be an actress and a singer) or a bigger agency, she needs and deserves big backups in this K industry, she already went through too many troubles in the decade. She can have her own agency and work at the same time for different agencies one based in South Korea and other in China and Japan

Yoon Eun Hye should be happy and get some rest sometimes, she is a celebrity

Now, let's hope that SNSD Tiffany's hat was not made by designer Yoon Choon Ho (her acquaintance and designer in some episodes of Heart a tag or Fashion King Korea) after all his allegations and misleading versus pictures against Yoon Eun Hye or Yoon Grace 

snsd%2Btiffany%2Byoon%2Bchoon%2Bho%2B%25

646d3459gw1ew4dnfkhmkj20hs0hsabd.jpg

SNSD Tiffany working with Yoon Choon Ho or YCH designer, attending his shows

So YCH has his supporters among stars 

11417458_1027192407326863_1065193475_n.j

Allegations pictures by Yoon Choon Ho or YCH designer just below

Yoon-Eun-Hye1.jpg

When these were discovered

goddessfashion_yooneunhye.jpg

11899608_1190416680974946_347534069_n.jp

11875423_659352014200945_1733825603_n.jp

Ashish 2014 fall/winter, Ashish's frills at London fashion week

i-D%2BMagazine%2BWinter%2B2014-Lena%2BLo

ashish-gupta-2014-2015-fall-autumn-winte

ashish-gupta-2014-2015-fall-autumn-winte

Yoon Choon Ho's 2015 fall/Wonder quite similar

056_unknown.jpg

036_unknown.jpg

058_unknown.jpg

041_unknown.jpg

027_unknown.jpg

Gucci-Spring-Summer-2016-Runway07-800x48

Gucci's top with frills on sleeves pre 2016 S/S, october 2015

Published in this thread before here

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/156-yoon-eun-hye-%EC%9C%A4%EC%9D%80%ED%98%9C/?page=2643

• Like 10

While waiting for After Love movie 

LAL promotion clips

Posted on 2015/12/07 by H.A.T.

640c

Created by a Chinese fan / 中國粉絲的作品

February is mentioned as the date of release of LAL, but we have no idea if this is official.

YOUTUBE

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:2140bd35439c87641893f9339870e88a

YOUTUBE

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:86e4f5006a3d079af49b79d2bfd0c8f6

(Credits: http://weibo.com. Thanks!)

Posted in PSH movie: "Love After Love" | Leave a reply

Cr: Parksihoo4u.com

• Like 5

Guest santaiah178
12 hours ago, Gracedberry said:
12 hours ago, Gracedberry said:

I know for Coffee Prince that her agency was not that supportive but didn't know for Goong thank you

I just hope for her to get better after all these traumas.

What is a pity is that there were not that many K stars that were supporting Yoon Eun Hye face to Yoon Choon Ho's designer allegations, that designer can go everywhere and be praised for his work and clothes like a hat with pearls that remind of Yoon Eun Hye's clothes with numerous pearls designs in Muse Dress 2 episodes 7 and 6 when he was none other than the one who treated Yoon Eun Hye worst than unneeded acquaintance... 

Muse Dress episode 6

I didn't mean to reply to @Grace1003 statement in such details but I think the other YEH's fans & they're who just know YEH should know about her struggle in Korean showbiz. She's not under a big agency yet she can survive for so long despite the hurdle, and even can be a top star. It's not a light achievement for someone who isn't backed by a powerful & influential agency.

But the bad thing of not being under big agency is when she's in trouble (scandal), her agency can't "protect" her.

I can't say much about the other K stars but I think she should choose wisely which one she can be friend with which one she shouldn't...

I heard that Mr Designer got some awards after the scandal broke out, so who's exploiting who for their own benefit. Just sayin'

2 hours ago, santaiah178 said:

I didn't mean to reply to @Grace1003 statement in such details but I think the other YEH's fans & they're who just know YEH should know about her struggle in Korean showbiz. She's not under a big agency yet she can survive for so long despite the hurdle, and even can be a top star. It's not an light achievement for someone who isn't backed by a powerful & influential agency.

But the bad thing of not being under big agency is when she's in trouble (scandal), her agency can't protect her.

I can't say much about the other K stars but I think she should choose wisely which one she can be friend with which one she shouldn't...

I heard that Mr Designer got some awards after the scandal broke out, so who's exploiting who for their own benefit. Just sayin'

I love YEH and think she's super talented but I think her career would benefit if she tried to get into an agency . She is too sweet and kind and those aren't the best traits for a leader to have. She needs someone to protect her interests and fight along side her. An agency would probably make her go on more shows and promote her stuff a lot more and would stop things like what happened with the designer to get to the level they got. They have the press in their pockets after all. 

• Like 6