Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Happy New Year to my Soompi fellows and to our Yoon Eun Hye, wish you all to achieve your dreams.

First publication on weibo by our Yoon Eun Hye for 2016

尹恩惠_Grace 
今天 11:51来自iPhone 6 Plus

新年快乐 L'oreal Professionel Paris 아시아 모델 윤은혜입니다. 2016년에도 특별한 VLOOK을 원하신다면 Ever Shape을 이용해보세요. 아름답고 탄력있는 컬을 연출하도록 도와드립니다. 올해에도 로레알이 여러분들께 아름다운 여신 스타일을 선물해 드릴 것입니다 @我们品牌 @巴黎欧莱雅沙龙专属

005Pamgsgw1ezjty63gsuj30qo0hm0vu.jpg

005Pamgsgw1ezjty6z3d4j30qo0eeq4v.jpg

Translated by Google :

新年 快乐 L'Oreal Professionnel Paris Yoon Eun Hye Asian model. In 2016 if you want to try using the special VLOOK Ever Shape. It helps to produce a beautiful, bouncy curls. This year, L'Oreal Paris has presented the beautiful goddess haircare that will give you style @ 我们 品牌 @ 巴黎 欧莱雅 沙龙 专属

6be2c112gw1eyaxyba3otj20p00icn08.jpg

Cr: L'Oréal professionnel Paris weibo

Have a nice day, everyone

• Like 8

On 2/1/2016 at 3:24 PM, Grace1003 said:

@Gracedberry, thank you for ending the news drought.

Glad and relieved that she gets to keep these global brands' endorsements!!!

You are welcome dear Grace1003

Now, I am waiting impatiently for After Love movie hoping that it will be a good movie but I trust Yoon Eun Hye and think that this movie will appeal to us. I hope that After Love promotion in Korea, China and Japan will start in February 2016. And I am also waiting for more projects with Yoon Eun Hye like a beautiful advertisement video from L'Oréal and a Rom-com or action and comical drama. If she could endorse a clothes brand like Sandro or Zara and sing on her first own single with ballads, pop and rnb songs it will be great also. Hope that 2016 will be a prosperous, beneficial and happy year for our star.

Hope that their will not be a Park Si Hoo Hunt judging by this:

Is PSH’s return premature?

Posted on 2016/01/02 by H.A.T.

PSH fans are of course ecstatic that his return to Korean drama is imminent, but it seems not all Koreans feel the same.  2016 is a new year, a fresh start, a career jumpstarted — what can be better than this?  But there are dissenting voices among the Korean public, and this article represents one viewpoint — nothing malevolent, quite reasonable, which makes it all the more dangerous.  A while back we had a discussion on whether PSH should apologize before his comeback, and practically all of you were vehemently against the idea.  That’s because you were seeing through Western eyes and judging by Western standards.  We tried to point out that PSH would NOT be apologizing for a crime he has NOT committed but for causing social controversy (which the Koreans seem to consider a cardinal sin.)  It is difficult for us to understand this, but this is Korean culture — an apology is a prerequisite for making a comeback after a public figure’s career is disrupted through some scandal (whether it is his/her fault or not).

NHad

Park Si Hoo’s return with “Neighborhood Hero” may be premature?!

Hello.  This is Noodle teacher.  [ED: Don’t understand this noodle thing]

Celebrities’ popularity hinges on their image.  A life/career can be finished over a very small mistake because the public’s eyes and ears are always focused on them.

There was once an actor who rose through the ranks to become a popular star through the drama “The Princess’s Man”.  That actor is “Park Si Hoo”.  However, many people remember him only as the actor who was involved in a scandal rather than as a popular star.  He is finally making a comeback after taking a long break after the scandal.  But do we really have to celebrate his comeback?

Artists who got into trouble due to gambling and drunk driving have recently made their return.  Of course it can be said Park Si Hoo was innocent since the case was closed after a legal battle of claim and counterclaim with both parties making a withdrawal.  However, this does not really mean that nothing happened that night.

If the counterclaim was legitimate, there was no reason for Park Si Hoo to withdraw it. This seems to suggest something shady in their mutual accusations.

In such a situation, if Park Si Hoo decides to come back, his first priority should be to apologize.  This is the right course of action if he is determined to return, but fans may feel let down.

Many would think that the accused was not guilty, but this incident gave rise to many thoughts.  Park Si Hoo has put the incident behind him … and he is set to return via the cable airwaves, but one should be more careful in the problem of the return and of self-restraint which needs more time to consider.

(Source: http://ablog.kr/494)

Cr: Parksihoo4u.com 

Even if Lee Byung Hun had to apologize right after landing back in South Korea and even if it seems to be the proprieties there after any controversy. 

• Like 1

Although in no particular order, The Yoon Eun Hye-Gong Yoo pairing was mentioned first...

Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye

Coffee Prince

Still one of the best couples to date, no “best” list would be complete without “Coffee Prince“! Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye had enough overflowing chemistry to keep viewers awake, alert, and on their toes — even without the coffee! It was an amazing journey watching the two grow and fall in love, completely disregarding gender in the process.

We’re not the only ones who completely fell for this pairing as Yoon Eun Hye herself was so distraught over having to say goodbye to Go Eun Chan that she shed buckets of tears at the drama’s after party. Hopefully, she will have the chance to be her own gorgeous self when she reunites with Gong Yoo!

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/04/12-drama-couples-we-need-to-see-reunited-in-2016/

• Like 10

Happy New Year to all and may the year 2016 brings good tidings, peace, love and kindness to everyone.  Anyway, I am responding to the column regarding loveteam they want to see in 2016.  I realy, really, want to see a team up of Ji Sub, is that the correct name, lol, with YEH or Won Bin, I think they will have a great chemistry.  Goong Yoo is okay but I want to see her paired with new faces, not younger but one whom she has not been paired with.  That's all.  Have a beautiful rainy day to all.

• Like 3

Since we're missing her so much, I came up with a drama idea with her and Chun Jung Myung :"> Actually, they know each other and could be really good friends: YEH attended one of his movie premieres, Blue Salt; they started following each other on Twitter since April 2012 (you can check this thread, they could've met in a certain store opening in Lotte Department Store), and they've also met in Xman (quite funny interactions between them in YouTube). 

Chun Jung Myung declares that not taking the role of Han Kyul in Coffee Prince is a regret he'll bring for the rest of his life while Yoon Eun Hye dreamed of being Ms. Korea during her childhood. Hence giving me the idea that maybe CJM can play as a hopeless romantic whose heart was broken from first love so he then lived on as an elegant gay (still the masculine type though; this can meet the gender role challenge he missed in CP) beauty pageant manager/trainer while YEH can be the pretty girl (Oh My Venus style:> )from the province (yey! she can try out having a regional accent for this role, she can ace that) who dreams to be Ms. Korea. CJM could've scouted YEH then trained her to being a classy candidate and falling in love in the process.

Imagine those funny, full of skinship, and girly scenes together (if you've watched Miss Congeniality, you'll get a better picture) !! Of course we need a second lead actor in bringing out those manly feelings of CJM in the process. Then by the last few episodes, the training can be reversed - YEH now helping CJM out in becoming a real man :D

If I'm only a writer, I could've written this into a novel or something but I find it really exciting to imagine those two together! :"> Hopefully, PD Lee Yoon Jung can have a grand reunion with them! Whatcha think?

• Like 5

Thank you Kahrey Alvian 

Our Yoon Eun Hye is back on "Grade One Freshman", episode 12 on Hunan TV on saturday 16th.

12191012_1766480793579425_76859654140578

9630b137jw1ezu4y902cyg208c05ku0x.gif

9630b137jw1ezu4ybbqglg208c05kx5j.gif

9630b137jw1ezu4ydcey9g208c05ke3g.gif

9630b137jw1ezu4yfwpqtg208c05k1kx.gif

676a7df7gw1eztqgzrv52j20w50i3whf.jpg

676a7df7gw1eztqgyxpqij20w50i3wik.jpg

676a7df7gw1eztqh0bykoj20w50i3whx.jpg

Cr: Amazingmili weibo and YoonEunHye weibo

Is it a special episode of the Hunan TV show "Grade One Freshman" with a challenge for Yoon Eun Hye in a Chinese academy as what we can watch at the end of episode 12 preview ?

• Like 8

OH MY GOSH EVERYBODY!!!!

YEH's movie After Love's trailer has been out for THREE DAYS and nobody knew up until an hour ago. Thanks  to @HallyuYEH (Twitter) for the heads up. Please watch, comment and give a huge thumbs up on YouTube to show your support. This is gonna be a good year for YEH! So excited! http://youtu.be/5xX6AKN_96E 

Note: Sorry I don't know how to embed the link. Gotta click and go to YT direct. If someone know how please teach me PM. Thank you.

Edited by Kuppies82
  • Like 8

On 10/01/2016 at 7:19 AM, Kuppies82 said:

OH MY GOSH EVERYBODY!!!!

YEH's movie After Love's trailer has been out for THREE DAYS and nobody knew up until an hour ago. Thanks  to @HallyuYEH (Twitter) for the heads up. Please watch, comment and give a huge thumbs up on YouTube to show your support. This is gonna be a good year for YEH! So excited! http://youtu.be/5xX6AKN_96E 

Note: Sorry I don't know how to embed the link. Gotta click and go to YT direct. If someone know how please teach me PM. Thank you.

After Love 2016

Wow Eun-Hong is so beautiful

1429609128-43.jpg

12307339_891655900950421_465643777635240

12307583_891641034285241_194636287693889

12314556_891881204261224_540225543515765

10603833_702343833214963_488006995320974

More movies with Yoon Eun Hye please

10869802_703520476430632_581593847626358

12309665_891740170941994_522768200598501

11164624_788354211280591_890432705669449

11173379_788354561280556_824108786030955