Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

@kuppies82 and to everyone. Thank you so much for translating and posting the muse dress 2 events. I'm very happy and excited for the next episodes. Let's continue to love and adore our beautiful princess Yoon Eun Hye. :D

@kuppies82 and to everyone. Thank you so much for translating and posting the muse dress 2 events. I'm very happy and excited for the next episodes. Let's continue to love and adore our beautiful princess Yoon Eun Hye. :D

Dear soompi fellows, next week is Muse dress 2 episode 8 broadcast but it is mainly Yoon Eun Hye's 31st birthday, this is just a suggestion as this was not done to celebrate fully her 30th birthday, what if every Yoon Eun Hye's fan publish here their favorite moment with Yoon Eun Hye with pictures and gif. It will be really cool if someone could make a video out of all our favorite moments with her. This will be cheerful. Can we do this? 

• Like 10

Dear soompi fellows, next week is Muse dress 2 episode 8 broadcast but it is mainly Yoon Eun Hye's 31st birthday, this is just a suggestion as this was not done to celebrate fully her 30th birthday, what if every Yoon Eun Hye's fan publish here their favorite moment with Yoon Eun Hye with pictures and gif. It will be really cool if someone could make a video out of all our favorite moments with her. This will be cheerful. Can we do this

I publish this for our dear Yoon Eun Hye's present in common.

My first encounter with her and with Korea through her acting

Goong, Princess Hours

2231634F55A641DB2C18FD

1436374B506F2A5D0D973D

214F9A36513B4A9430A508

Yoon Eun Hye's birhday party in 2007

IMG_6766_.jpg

IMG_6751_.jpg

IMG_6752_.jpg

1007-4.jpg

flyingyeh.gif

1913C9484E813A8121D95C

Another birhday party or birthday theme, wish to have it in complete

anigifph20.gif

Yoon Eun Hye, dear Angel in disguise, smile again

• Like 14

My favorite moment was the first time I knew about her..  I was a fan of another actress but after watching My Fair Lady, i think I've fallen in love with her. hahaha. So I searched more about her then bang, here I am now lol, supporting her no matter what :D 

After reading more about her, I thought that she is soooooo amazing...  YAAAA, EUNHYESSI! YOU ARE SO AMAZINGGGG! 

tumblr_ma5vqyWJ9e1qa43pao2_250.gif

I LOVE MULTI-TALENTED PEOPLE... I don't think there's any other k actress who have as much talent as YEH has. I know other actresses who are multi-talented too but YEH is just good with many things..... Aside from her talents, I lurv her wit too... She is funny and witty lol..... A day would not be enough to write reasons why I love her, so I'm going to end it here :D 

Ofcourse my favorite moments are also those moments spent with other YEH fans :) you are one of my favorite people <3 Even when YEH go hiatus for a long time, let's stay together and patiently wait until she comes back. <3 <3 

Yoon Eun Hye, dear Angel in disguise, smile again

• Like 13

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/yoon-eun-hye-wins-first-place-for-a-second-time-on-goddesss-fashion

Yoon Eun Hye wins first place for a second time on 'Goddess's Fashion'

After her last win on 'Goddess's Fashion's August 29 airing, actress Yoon Eun Hye took home her second win on the show's seventh episode. 

Yoon Eun Hye wore a shocked expression when her name was called as this mission's winner; however, that shocked expression soon gave way to euphoria and delighted laughter at her win. 

The actress raised a triumphant 'V' sign up in the air to celebrate her victory and didn't forget to smile brightly in the group photo. 

SEE ALSO: Yoon Eun Hye cancels all her schedules in the midst of plagiarism controversy

For this mission, Yoon Eun Hye had worn a tweed, checkered piece with a blouse underneath that was severed at the sleeves. Her cell phone case had matched the checkered print of her outfit. 

The total bidding for Yoon Eun Hye's piece was around 6,550,000,000 KRW (~$5.48 million USD). 

'Goddess's Fashion' is a competitive show on which five stars and five designers make up a team to participate in various missions. The outfit that wins on each episode gets bid at the highest price and will be sold in China. 

Despite the plagiarism controversies surrounding her last win's outfit, which some pointed out looked too similar to a design by Yoon Choon Ho, Yoon Eun Hye managed to win another mission. 

Regarding the plagiarism accusations, Yoon Eun Hye said, "There is no reason for me to plagiarize. It is just a marketing ploy." Yoon Choon Ho had released his own statement on the matter, and the actress has yet to respond. 

• Like 14

Guest ferlydee

I have a confession to make, I was tempted, oh my, to check the article in netizens buss or whatever that is, and did not hold my temper.  It's the tweeter's fault, lol.  Anyway, geez, with flipping my hair gesture, I will never and I promise, not to go to any blogs of nonsense people, lol.  

The only contribution I can share is that when I was first introduced to Korean drams, thanks to my friend, they were watching Lie To Me.  I was starstruck with YEH's personality, I thought she was beautiful and funny.  Because of her, I watched Lie to me, can't remember how many times, lol.  Thereafter, I followed through all of her articles, videos and all her tv projects.  Then when I came across of her humanitarian work in Africa, the more I admired her and up to this time.  She is the only Korean actress that I really like and nobody else.

I have a confession to make, I was tempted, oh my, to check the article in netizens buss or whatever that is, and did not hold my temper.  It's the tweeter's fault, lol.  Anyway, geez, with flipping my hair gesture, I will never and I promise, not to go to any blogs of nonsense people, lol.  

The only contribution I can share is that when I was first introduced to Korean drams, thanks to my friend, they were watching Lie To Me.  I was starstruck with YEH's personality, I thought she was beautiful and funny.  Because of her, I watched Lie to me, can't remember how many times, lol.  Thereafter, I followed through all of her articles, videos and all her tv projects.  Then when I came across of her humanitarian work in Africa, the more I admired her and up to this time.  She is the only Korean actress that I really like and nobody else.

For long time I haven't showed my thought for my beloved actress,Yoon Eun Hye on this forum . I don't know when I considered Yeh as a secret friend in my mind. I've selectively watched webs, news, pictures about Yeh on internet,  know many her good sides and feel sorry when not showing up my high appreciation about her diversity entertainment activities last time. To believe brings us  happiness, meaningful things in life, and even bring us friends and I think graceful behavior  and  generosity with bad news online and keep believing and support Yeh. I hope that it could heal the wound of people who always find Yeh's faults and show up the cruel words if they're not satisfactory with their craving.

• Like 8

before that i don't know yeh, i know yeh bcos her name always mention in running man shows. as a running man i'm pity to her bcoz her scandal in variety show muse dress hot issue in social media now, so many bad coment regarding her issue... sometimes we can see in haters mention or tag to running man regarding this issue, some time haters mention to fanbase or running man hastag " dont used my name to used my name kim jong kook" just like that! the haters used this scandal issue to related to running man issue last time!!! but we running man fans ignore all coments or hastag or new between kim jong kook and yeh... we as runnnig man can't defends her or feebacak what ever hater comments about her bcoz yeh not as Running man members and her not related for this shows. but we hope this issue move on as sonn as possible. then i'm chat with kim jong kook fans in china and asia why not we defends yeh bcoz so many bad comment is social media, but so many said, we cannot help her bcoz her not belong to kim jong kook. i'm just pity to her and to yeh fans be strong and support her. 

• Like 5

Pearlydee could you show us a moment of Lie to me or of Yoon Eun Hye's charity work that moved you?

@Eleenawiria published more about Yoon Eun Hye's fashion in Muse dress 2, here is her great job

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Blugirl - Crystal embellished duchesse dress cr : as tagged CQFCu0gUAAAdOUV.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Blugirl - Crystal embellished duchesse dress cr : as tagged

Permalien de l'image intégrée

Yoon Eun Hye Fashion JOSEPH - Small Jacquard Paisley Germain Jacket (Resort 2015 - collection) cr : as tagged

CQE3bQeUEAQUVUE.jpg:largeYoon Eun Hye wearing Kenzo - Denim dots & stripes jacket cr : as tagged

Great earrings from Jamieandbell or Jamie&bell

66d6c48fjw1ev9ndwvobtj20hs0dc0uf.jpg

Added 10hours ago on october 1st by @eleenwiria

CQNZk-TUsAAF9Zy.jpg:large

Yoon Eun Hye wearing Jamie & Bell - toy heart earrings blue

• Like 8

Must have been, is, and will be CHEMISTRY....otherwise, how can I explain being instantaneously drawn to YEH as I started watching  her as Shin Chaekyung in Goong? 

Image result for Princess HoursImage result for Princess HoursImage result for Princess HoursImage result for Princess HoursImage result for Princess HoursImage result for Princess HoursImage result for Princess Hours

It must also be Chemistry which can explain why no matter how much I force myself to be the fan of someone whose dramas and films are practically all "rating success" and who reap awards right and left (I refer to recent times). I just couldn't bring myself to do it...it doesn't seem to work that way...

With YEH, it just happened...

Edited by rsu618
  • Like 11

Guest santaiah178

Latest news about YEH & the controversy

Yoon Eun Hye’s Agency Speaks Out About Controversial Chinese Variety Show

Tweet

Yoon Eun Hye’s Agency Speaks Out About Controversial Chinese Variety Show

Actress Yoon Eun Hye‘s agency has commented on the actress’ controversial appearance on the Chinese variety show “Goddess’ Fashion.”

Yoon Eun Hye’s representative told Daily Sports on October 1, “She will not be participating in the Busan International Film Festival as announced earlier.” They further stated, “She will consider both Chinese and Korean projects as her next step. She currently doesn’t have any plans.”

They also confirmed, “Once ‘Goddess’ Fashion 2′ finishes, she will not be participating in season three.”

Yoon Eun Hye has been the center of controversy when the designs she has shown on the Chinese TV show were accused of plagiarism. Her side firmly denied the allegations.

Previously, Yoon Eun Hye has decided to not attend the Busan International Film Festival, despite the screening of her short film “Red Eye” at the festival.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/30/yoon-eun-hyes-agency-speaks-out-about-controversial-chinese-variety-show/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=yoon-eun-hyes-agency-speaks-out-about-controversial-chinese-variety-show

I'm glad that she's firmed to her stand that she's innocent from the accusation and didn't given up to public pressure to apologized. After all what she should apologizing for if she didn't do the deed :)