Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest santaiah178

YEH has turned down the offer to star in "Temptation" !!
http://news.nate.com/view/20140612n11194
http://news.nate.com/view/20140612n10869

The House said the statement through phone call on June 12th. They also stated that she's looking for other projects (whether it's drama or movie) since it's said that she will be appeared on the second half of this year 
PS : Sorry for the underscore, I don't know how it came up like this

NEWS}

Yoon Eun Hye refused to join in the SBS drama 'Temptation' on June 12, a representative from Yoon Eun Hye said his final decision not to take the drama 'Temptation' after he reviewed the manuscript carefully. In addition, he also is considering appearing in a drama project.

Yoon Eun Hye was offered to play the protagonist's wife of actor Kwon Sang Woo but after considering that the role does not suit he refused to take the drama.
10401374_593348964114451_313553811111390
Source: Naver.com

cr yoon eun hye vietnam fb

kahrey alvian

said:

NEWS}

Yoon Eun Hye refused to join in the SBS drama 'Temptation' on June 12, a representative from Yoon Eun Hye said his final decision not to take the drama 'Temptation' after he reviewed the manuscript carefully. In addition, he also is considering appearing in a drama project.

Yoon Eun Hye was offered to play the protagonist's wife of actor Kwon Sang Woo but after considering that the role does not suit he refused to take the drama.
MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

Guest Rhere Aji

@unea..@santaiah178..@kahrey alvian....thank you so much for the updates.. :x
I miss her, i really miss her......Always pray for YEH unnie, WE LOVE U... :x

Coffee Prince is airing in my country...again, again, again....i'm happy.... :D

They said this is Yoon Eun Hye shopping in Topshop 5th Avenue NY. If yes, her back is so sexy oh my god! (And the counter lady with the curl hair reminds me of mirae lol)Bp6c9fCCAAA_C-O.jpgBp6ctHqCcAA0v3Q.jpg

Cr: someone1104 (baidu)Via: HallyuYEH (Twitter)

Guest adikkeluangman

So it's been confirmed already that Yoon Eun Hye rejected the second lead role in drama Temptation. Maybe she not tempted to be in that role. I hope she will get a better script and drama in the future for her own sake and not because of people around her. 
So far this year, SBS have few good dramas in term of high rating and explosive popularity. If her next project also fail like previous before, people will get back to her. 

Guest MCSarangYEH

Bp47GWTCAAAQZm3.jpg:largeBp6ctHqCcAA0v3Q.jpg
Bp6c9fCCAAA_C-O.jpg

Aigoo...  YEH really has become the Queen Of Surprises :D :D :D June is hers now, from CANADA to TEMPTATION  to NEW YORK CITY :x :x :x  July is another month of waiting for her kekekeke but it's okay, she's love  :x :)>- :-*

kahrey alvian

said:

NEWS}

MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Eun Hye Won’t Be Succumbing to “Temptation” for Her Next Drama
yoon-eun-hye-large.jpg

Alas, it seems fans won’t be seeing actress Yoon Eun Hye on the small screen anytime soon. It was announced today that Yoon Eun Hye has officially declined a role in SBS’ upcoming drama, “Temptation.”

“Temptation” follows  four men and women in their struggle to learn the true meaning of love. It centers on a man who in the depths of despair is approached with temptation. It will air following the conclusion of the current SBS drama “Doctor Stranger.” Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo have confirmed their participation in the drama so far.

While it first seemed that Yoon Eun Hye might try to balance filming the drama as well as the movie “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” in the end, the actress will just be focusing on the movie. “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant” is directed by actor/director Ha Jung Woo and also stars Ha Ji Won.

source : soompi.com

adikkeluangman said: So it's been confirmed already that Yoon Eun Hye rejected the second lead role in drama Temptation. Maybe she not tempted to be in that role. I hope she will get a better script and drama in the future for her own sake and not because of people around her. 
So far this year, SBS have few good dramas in term of high rating and explosive popularity. If her next project also fail like previous before, people will get back to her. 

Guest ferlydee

I know that there is something good to happen in regards to tv projects, I have a feeling.  God will not let her down.  And I am so happy that she is resting and enjoying shopping in New York, she looks stunning even with sunglasses.  I have a feeling, we will see her in a drama, hope romcom, pretty soon.  Thanks for the updates, you know who you are.

Whenever I see pictures of YEH on the streets in foreign countries, going by anonymously and doing her business, I always sort of laugh inside.  ;)) Although the employees are, no doubt, aware that she is rather well-off financially and quite beautiful to look at, they are blissfully uninformed as to the identity and immense adulation that this polite, well-spoken young lady enjoys in other parts of the world.  :-$ She must feel like Superman walking around disguised as Clark Kent... ;)