Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Yodya

vegaspink said:

It's funny because I saw a tweet on twitter that says that Boy Pakorn's brother is gushing over meeting YEH too and posted a picture of YEH and boy...  Here's the picture:

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/2144/74414259.jpg 

Credit: yodya (twitter) and hanongh (Boy Pakorn's bro)

Guest Yodya

Boy Pakorn (in reply to HallyuYEH's twit) tweeted "It's my pleasure. Eun Hye is veryyyy pretty/nice."

HallyuYEH's twitphoto1_zps8ff65984.png
[trans] Yoon Eun Hye's international fans would like to thank Boy Pakorn for taking care and guiding Yoon Eun Hye during True Visions' event. We truely thank you.

Boy's replyphoto_zps9815e8ed.png

[trans] My pleasure/you're welcome~. Eun Hye is veryyyy pretty/nice/friendly.
[T/N] Thai word น่ารัก (narak) can be for both looks and personality.

Isn't he cute??? kekeke (sorry no shipping intention)

(cr. HallyuYEH and Boy_Pakorn twitter)

Guest kapeadik

Are there no pics of YEH returning from Thailand? So she outsmarted everyone again and slipped back to SK without anyone noticing?! =))

She is really very very sweet and beautiful especially when the camera zooms on her face....so after this event not sure when is she going to appear again.
Maybe could be the reason she took the night flight in order to stay away from reporters.

Guest bunnier

Boy pakorn is hadsomeee...and more so because he took good care of YEH...they look good together though!

Guest blessedgrace

I smiled at some comments wishing YEH could have worn a more sexy dress to the True Vision event. I think one of the reasons why she’s so exciting to watch is because she is so unpredictable you can never guess what she’ll wear next. For the longest time I have been trying to nail down YEH’s signature style, a look that’s distinctively hers but I couldn’t. Her tastes are varied, she doesn’t necessarily cater to what’s popular in fashion and is not afraid to look different in a crowd. At the True Vision event most every other female of YEH’s age was dressed in a sexy evening dress. She came out in a conservative and elegant Valentino that’s relaxed elegant, not stuffy elegant. And she stood out beautifully in my opinion.I think what sets her apart is her simplicity and good sense. Fashion can be quite confusing one can hardly understand or foresee where it’s headed, much less keep up with, but YEH seems to have a knack for knowing what’s appropriate for every occasion and place she goes to. She wears designer labels very well without losing her sense of personal style. That’s the magic of Yoon Eun Hye!

Guest santaiah178

kapeadik said: Are there no pics of YEH returning from Thailand? So she outsmarted everyone again and slipped back to SK without anyone noticing?! =))

Oh yes i read something like that on baidu saying what wearing hoodie and ripped off pants and i did not take note they will referring to Yeh..gosh i thought they will talking about fashion...haha i must be really sleepy that time cos too much looking at Yeh pictures..., B-)

Guest 50julieng

:x Love all the pics...I don't know how many times I watched the video when YEH n BOY walking out and fans were screaming...They look like going to a prom night.. :\"> Just enjoy all these pics before YEH goes hiding again...

Vil-nuageThank you for all the pics n videos...Have a peaceful weekend fans.