Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest eunhyemaki09

As much as I love spazzing over YEH over and over, I don't want her to take a new drama sometime soon.
I hate seeing news about her sickness and passing out due to fatigue.
If she is going to have another drama/movie, she should do it during the spring/summer.
But another 17 months of waiting to see YEH in a drama again will sure drive me crazy :P

Guest MariYEH

MariYEH said: Yoon Eun Hye's NARS (Color: Schiap) pink lipstick that she wears in Missing You,  if you order it  now, you can only get it in January.  It's completely sold out in korea.  Only available via waiting list.Yoon Eun Hye continues her reputation as The 'Sold Out Girl~'  befitting of her reputation of making anything that she wears a hit item and everything she wears completely sold out in its first week after the broadcast.

148ogmx.jpg

I was already impressed that her lipstick color is sold out in South Korea but having it sold out in a location outside of their country is even more impressive...  Then take in the account that that place is New York, I don't think that words are enough to express my admiration.

now her media day will be moved to 1/29 according to Neri Tweets...

YoonEunHye FanClub ‏@Neri1003

네리여러분~ 내일 예정된 은혜씨 언론간담회는 예정된 간담회 장소 일정 변경으로 다음주 화요일 1/29일로 연기되었습니다. 시간 여유가 생겼으니 더 꼼꼼히 챙기겠습니다.

waaa... I can't wait anymore....  want to see her.
~X(

Guest kevin1320

i think this is a new collection of Cartierand YEH is the first one that i ever saw carrying it
24505659.png
Cartier’s New Marcello de Cartier Satchel Shoulder Bagcartiersnewmarcellodeca.png

Guest Xeinhpad

Hello everyone..Hi to all YEH Warriors/Neri's worlwide!!It's nice to hear new news of YEH, I'm glad that she's going to have a presscon this 24th of January...I'll wait for that day to happen and looking forward to see her again on cam..It's sadden me hearing a news that she's going to have a fan meeting either in japan or china, I really do hope that she'll think to visit her warriors here in our country Philippines, we are waiting for that to come true...For unnie YEH, I'm glad that she's fine after doing the drama "IMY", they end the journey with us,congratulations to all of their casts and crews, job well done.!Unnie?..She's really a great actor, she acts naturally , and so talented, she had it all..God bless you unnie YEH and more projects for you to come this year...♥♥♥

Guest santaiah178

Aaiiish...why oh why she postpone the presscon ? I'm waiting for her appearance... Hoping she's OK and not getting sick :-S 
@kevin1329 is YEH still a Cartier spokesperson ? When will they take a photoshoot again ? 
Regarding the controversial issue

As we've expected Core Content Media (T-ara Soyeon management) denied that "artist A" in question is YEH. The other two girls also denied it lol. 

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/core-contents-media-releases-official-statement-regarding-kakaostory-conversation-yoon-ee-nas-agency-and-sua-comment

Guest trangvu310

379046_432851616762165_1520545440_n_zps4It can not denied that Eun Hye noona is the good person and she shines with her real talent and standard personality.So.always hope that noona never care about the cackle rumors.The next press conference'll be show the next project or good news for her career which she want to share with all people,specially her fans-NERI !!So,NERI.Let's keep moving forward to support for her  :-bd :-bd :-bd

Guest nubiaed

I can't say it enough! Yoon Eun Hye is a "Fashionista Goddess Extra-Ordinair" ^:)^....., She absolutely rocked those winter outfits in " I Miss You "...... Got me re-thinking my wardrobe!!! :-?

Guest spekmov

cr.yn1003

I need some help...can anyone tell me what YEH mention at 0.48sc - 1.08sc I just re-watched the video and still curious about what she said :P

thank you :D