Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

marrsq said:

So, ROAD TO HOPE is not aired yet?..coz I can't seem to find a video link or am I missing something?...heheheh

BTW, ARE WE ALLOWED to shipp EUnnie with guys now in this thread? If so than should I say who I shipp Eunnie with? or will I get kicked out of the thread if I say it...hahahaha  =)) =)) =))

nok said: marrsq said:

So, ROAD TO HOPE is not aired yet?..coz I can't seem to find a video link or am I missing something?...heheheh

BTW, ARE WE ALLOWED to shipp EUnnie with guys now in this thread? If so than should I say who I shipp Eunnie with? or will I get kicked out of the thread if I say it...hahahaha  =)) =)) =))

Guest kevin1320

This girl is funny

The way she answered his question is really smart and funny

I always enjoy watching her show even though i have no idea what they were talking about

But anyway, oh im glad she likes getting hug or kiss hahaha

Guest 50julieng

[-O< I missed the MBC YEH's Interview video..they all removed... I should stay awake longer :((

Some Road To Hope pics..I think YEH want us to have Fall-Winter Tears with her..more tears..

tumblr_mdmyc1VVyR1qggy3uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdmyi4GGKU1qggy3uo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mdmyhemb5m1qggy3uo1_500.jpg

cr baidu

Guest 50julieng

:-h Hello Xtrucx...you are too cute!  You are welcome to post anything relates to YEH in this site...No one will complaints or stopping you....The only thing we not prefer no  shipping YEH with other actors...or bashing any actors/actresses....We try to keep harmony here...lol...Thank you for the link.

Guest santaiah178

marrsq said: Anyeong Chingus...
Also, I just want to say that Eunnie really knows how to pick her drama. This drama will be on millions and millions of fans lips and mind for years to come...who can forget ep 3.. She really loves to take controversial roles and make it work for her...for that I truly  and really love and respect her for it.  :x 

Guest MariYEH

class="post-title entry-title"Yoon Eun Hye confesses she “really liked” Yoo Seung Ho’s back hug JJ November 18, 2012 2

yoon_eun_hye_interview_121118.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye revealed how she felt about Yoo Seung Ho‘s back hug.

Yoon Eun Hye was featured on the ‘Rising Star’ segment of MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ on the 18th and she opened up about her comeback, friends, and her co-stars.

On the interview Yoon Eun Hye spoke about the actors she’s worked with over the years and she also elaborated about the recent filming with co-star Yoo Seung Ho. Yoon Eun Hye stated, “When we were filming the poster for the drama ‘I Miss You’, Yoo Seung Ho gave me a back hug and I really liked it”, and she burst into laughter.

Yoon Eun Hye also spoke about the child actors in the drama, “I watched all the episodes of the child actors. I was so touched by their acting that I cried so much.”

Yoon Eun Hye is still good friends with former Baby V.O.X members and she reminisced about the past as well. She stated, “Time passes by so fast. The experiences from then feel like so far in the past that I can hardly remember.”

‘I Miss You’ will transition from child actors to adult actors from the 5th episode and Yoon Eun Hye will be starring on every episode from here on.

Image: MBC ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’
Source: Review Star, Newsen via Nate

part 2 of the interview for Missing You promo and YEH's TV comeback interview.

cr: http://kpopfever.com/2012/11/yoon-eun-hye-talks-about-best-friends-son-ye-jin-gong-hyo-jin-and-kissing-gong-yoo/

Yoon Eun Hye talks about best friends Son Ye Jin & Gong Hyo Jin and kissing Gong Yoo

Ceridwen November 18, 2012 7

yoo_eun_hye_interview_121118.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye shared her feelings after watching some romantic scenes with actors Gong Yoo and Lee Sun Gyun again from the drama ‘The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’.

Actress Yoon Eun Hye appeared on the MBC entertainment news program ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ on November 18th.

Yoon Eun Hye watched some of the more revealing scenes from her wildly successful drama ‘The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince’ and commented, “It’s really revealing. I didn’t feel like it was revealing because I was thinking (her character Go Eun Chan) was a guy. I guess I wasn’t so shy because I was young too.”

Beautiful Yoon Eun Hye also watched the kiss scenes with Gong Yoo and Lee Sun Gyun and wittily joked, “I really kissed a lot with cool people. How come I couldn’t enjoy it then? I can really do better now” bringing laughter to the viewers.

Yoon Eun Hye talked about her best friends as well. Yoon Eun Hye shared, “I’m close friends with Son Ye Jin and Gong Hyo Jin. Neither Son Ye Jin nor Gong Hyo Jin drink so when we get together, we have fun without drinking. I wish I didn’t drink either but I drink really well.”

Regarding her recent days, Yoon Eun Hye explained, “I was going to school and studying. I wasn’t hiding. I was busy personally.”

Image: ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay’ & NewsEN
Source: NewsEN via Nate

Guest mayzie10

Awwww. The video of YEH's guesting in MBC's Section TV Entertainment Relay was removed.I haven't watched it yet. My internet connection that time was fleeting.Does anyone have a link where I can watch it? Even if I have to download it, I will. So desperate here. :))
Anyway, those pictures of YEH as designer will be shown in I Miss You right?Or are those just promotional pics?She's soooooo pretty! :xBeing a designer suits her really well. And she's very serious in there! :)

Yoon Eun Hye Talks About Casting Issues During “Goong” Days jnkm November 19, 2012     Yoon Eun Hye Talks About Casting Issues During “Goong” Days

Yoon Eun Hye recently talked about her past drama “Goong (aka Princess Hours),” which was her first steps as an actress. She also talked about all the casting controversies that she struggled with during the “Goong” days.

On the episode of “Section TV Entertainment News” that aired on November 18, Yoon Eun Hye appeared on the “Rising Star” segment and spoke about the casting controversies that revolved around her.

111812_yooneunhye2.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye stated, “I had an image of being a ‘strong girl’ back then so there were a lot of oppositions about my casting for ‘Goong,’” and “The original manga fans especially opposed my casting and they even asked me to step down from the cast.”

She continued, “I thought, why are they judging me even before they see me acting? And a strong determination was formed in me,” and “I think I overcame those issues during my youthful days because of my strong determination.”

Yoon Eun Hye also reminisced about her Baby VOX days. She said, “I think time passes so fast,” and “It was so hard because our schedules were so jam-packed back then.”

111812_yooneunhye.jpg

CREDIT: SOOMPI

http://www.soompi.com/2012/11/19/yoon-eun-hye-talks-about-casting-issues-during-goong-days/

mayzie10 said: Awwww. The video of YEH's guesting in MBC's Section TV Entertainment Relay was removed.I haven't watched it yet. My internet connection that time was fleeting.Does anyone have a link where I can watch it? Even if I have to download it, I will. So desperate here. :))
Anyway, those pictures of YEH as designer will be shown in I Miss You right?Or are those just promotional pics?She's soooooo pretty! :xBeing a designer suits her really well. And she's very serious in there! :)

source: http://kpopfever.com/2012/11/i-miss-you-yoon-eun-hye-as-joy-and-park-yoochun-yoo-seung-ho-meet/

class="post-title entry-title"‘I Miss You’, Yoon Eun Hye as Joy and Park Yoochun & Yoo Seung Ho meet Ceridwen November 18, 2012 2

yoon_eun_hye_i_miss_you_episode_5_previe

Lee Soo Yeon (played by Yoon Eun Hye) returns to ‘I Miss You’ as Zoe, leaving behind the painful memories of Lee Soo Yeon, the daughter of a murderer.

On November 19th, some of the still cuts from MBC Wed/Thu drama ‘I Miss You’ have been revealed as well as the preview clips on the official homepage.

Yoo Eun Hye returned as the confident designer Zoe, and the hurt and abused young Lee Soo Yeon (played by Kim So Hyun) is nowhere to be found.

park_yoochun_and_yoo_seung_ho_meet_i_mis

The preview also revealed the first meeting between Park Yoochun and Yoo Seung Ho as the adult Han Jung Woo and Kang Hyun Joon, exponentially increasing the viewer curiosity.

Some of the netizen comments on episode 5 of this highly anticipated drama include: “I wonder what’s going to change in Soo Yeon’s life”, “Could Jung Woo recognize Soo Yeon since she’s changed so much?”, “I look forward to seeing Soo Yeon, who has overcome such a painful past”, “Park Yoochun’s eyes are so sad”, “Yoo Seung Ho looks so handsome!”, and “Park Yoochun, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoo Seung Ho, all three of them are visual perfections.”

The 5th episode of ‘I Miss You’, in which the adult actors will now be taking over, will air at 9:55pm on November 21st.

Image: ‘I Miss You’ official homepage’
Source: NewsEN via Nate

Woooww O_o eonni is so pretty .. and I think I look nice on that jacket too :D She looks like a really strict fashion designer.. hahaha. fierce eonni :D and OMG!!, did she just said "OH MY GOD" in the interview ?? !!.that was so cute :D does this mean that she had that kind of expression because she got used to the character of Joy who speaks english ??? hihihi <3

avidneri1003 said: Woooww O_o eonni is so pretty .. and I think I look nice on that jacket too :D She looks like a really strict fashion designer.. hahaha. fierce eonni :D and OMG!!, did she just said "OH MY GOD" in the interview ?? !!.that was so cute :D does this mean that she had that kind of expression because she got used to the character of Joy who speaks english ??? hihihi <3