Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest mab2007

omggg, a bed scene with dc!!! can't waiiiit! :lol:

Sorry to cut your post..

But is it really sure that they're going to have it?

Omo omo!!! I'm dying for it..Hahaha! :)

Guest zanessa

thanx all for the YEH goodies

thanx smr and lovelyfan for the awsome updates

aw she returns to CP "my Chan"

aw i rewatched CP alittle because of the pix thans smr for the memories

the BTS scene pix look amazing she stands out with that hot pink pants and heels cute

MFL thread has alot of different ending scenarios idk. anywhoo cant wait for wed-thru

YEH wishing you all the best ................

Guest kapeadik

It must be so frustrating for our dear YEH to always look this good in wedding dresses and keep getting married off in dramas but not yet in real life. Didn't she say that she always wanted to marry young? I hope she finally finds the one man (no, I'm not referring to anyone in particular, honest! :o ) who'll truly love her and make her happy.

No decent previews up to now...I don't know how long I could keep this up...feels a lot like I'm sitting at the edge of my seat...I'll be going wacko soon! :lol: But come to think of it, it's a good strategy to keep everyone guessing... if only it wasn't this hard huhu.

Here's hoping that MFL goes out with a bang --- plot and numbers-wise! Go, go, go YEH! Go, go, go MFL! :)

Guest facing

Arhhhh..... EH is in the wedding dress again :D

So this might be a good sign for a happy ending, i''m praying hard it'll be so.

EH is having a fanmeet in Japan again??!!?? They're lucky seeing her so often.

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong, it's been awhile :P

Ahhh...YEH in wedding dress :D a good sigh 4 a good happy ending (my heart can relax a little...) bt then i hope tt dis wedding happen after watever tt stupid uncle & his spy plan to do wif HN, nt during the wedding...Geez...tt uncle is really getting on my nerves...I tot the sypnosis says tt the uncle & his family wants to get the company bt doesn't do anything tt will harm HN...Sighz~ I guess the story really changed a lot, not only is it affecting the main leads bt even the secondary actors as well (eg, the maid) feel so sad for them :(

Anyway, am now looking 4ward to YEH's next project :lol: i really hope its nt too long...i dun mind the genre juz as long as the storyline is good :) & I oso dun mind whoever is acting next to her juz as long as they spark off a great chemistry (eg. Rain, WB, KKW, KMM, KJH, LMK, JWS,etc) actually as long as she is happy wif it, it's ok, bt I still prefer someone who has experience so she can learn frm them :)

PS: Smr unni, I heard WB is coming out wif another film project called Ahjussi & the lead actress is still up 4 grabs so maybe there's a chance haha bt will it b too soon?

Cheers! How i wish i can attend the birthday meeting :( anyway, YEH + WARRIORS FIGHTING!!!

Herro Warriors!!

Yoon Eun Hye [interview] - Talking about Lee Sun Kyun

YEHtube:

현재 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '아가씨를 부탁해'를 통해 활약중인 윤은혜는 드라마 촬영의 살인적인 스케줄에도 불구하고 이선균의영화 '파주' 개봉을 축하하기 위해 인터뷰에 응했다.

Currently starring in "My Fair Lady" Yoon Eun Hye takes time off despite her "killer" schedule to talk about and give her support to her previous co-actor Lee Sun Kyun, who is readying himself for the release of his upcoming film 'Paju'.

(Source: newsen)

---------

omg.. fatlouie! really!? gahh if only!

thanks for the pics facing!! :D

Guest fatlouie85

Herro Warriors!!

Yoon Eun Hye [interview] - Talking about Lee Sun Kyun

YEHtube:

현재 KBS 2TV 수목드라마 '아가씨를 부탁해'를 통해 활약중인 윤은혜는 드라마 촬영의 살인적인 스케줄에도 불구하고 이선균의영화 '파주' 개봉을 축하하기 위해 인터뷰에 응했다.

Currently starring in "My Fair Lady" Yoon Eun Hye takes time off despite her "killer" schedule to talk about and give her support to her previous co-actor Lee Sun Kyun, who is readying himself for the release of his upcoming film 'Paju'.

(Source: newsen)

---------

omg.. fatlouie! really!? gahh if only!

thanks for the pics facing!! :D

Yup Smr unni if only!!! Bt the chance is still there tho coz they will only b filming @ the end of the yr & release next yr coz WB is still promoting "Mother", which give YEH unni a chance to rest bt nt too long haha...YEH can play the unique women our dear WB "Ahjussi" will b meeting tt change his outlook in life & love :D ah, I'm fantasizing already!!!

Thanks for the interview link too! So nice her talking abt her co-stars :) & thanks facing for the pics...finally there r pics of her birthday :) I'm still waiting for YSH's....

Cheers!

warriors!!

DC-mfl are doing a "Goodbye and thankyou MFL" event.

currently they are collecting short messages for the 4 main cast members, and as the resident Korean YEH warrior, i wouldnt mind posting on our international warriors' behalf :D

so please PM me or add a short'n'sweet message below your normal non-spamming post :D :D

hurry hurry, cos the deadlines in like an hour!! cut off time has been extended! so please hurry!!

ps. remember to state your UserID and country!! :D

Notice from The House Company, dated today

Re YEH's Birthday celebration on Oct 31, 2009

Name 더하우스 님께서 2009/10/07 작성하신 글입니다.

Subject 2009 생일파티 해외팬 참여 신청안내

안녕하세요.

더하우스입니다.

해외팬분들을 위한 공지입니다.

한국팬분들을 위한 공지는 다음주 초 자세한 공지가 올라올 예정입니다.

해외에서 오시는 분들만 가능하며,

한국분이셔도 해외에서 은혜님 생일파티를 위하여 입국하신 분이라면 해외팬으로 참여 가능합니다. ^^

해외팬분들은 입장료를 받지 않으며,

생일파티 우선 입장의 혜택을 받으실수 있습니다.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, greetings from the overseas staff in charge of international fans.

This announcement is for overseaf fans.

As it has been for the previous birthday parties, international fans are allowed free admittance.

Only those who apply in advance can be admitted free of charge.

Date : Saturday, 31st of October, 2009

☆ Sign-up Form ☆

name:

country of residence:

email address:

the date of arrival to Korea

number of companion:

send the sign-up form to jinmin22@naver.com

* Make sure to bring your passport with you, in case you decide to come on the day of this event.

^^ wow, this is great news for overseas fans - free admittance *tempting...

rgds :D