Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Yaaay... YEH's movie "Love After Love" will finally be released in this month (April) :wub:

Park Si Hoo - Yoon Eun Hye's movie "Love After Love", After two years ... April Opening
2018.04.13 2:30 PM

Finished production in 2 years
[Joey News 24 reporter Jeong Myung-bae] Actor Park Sihoo and Yoon Eun-hye melodrama movie will be released in April. 

Park Sihoo and Yoon Eun-hye, the movie 'Love Hoa' (director Ei Sun, production Riyan Entertainment) will be released in April 2018. 

The film 'Love After Love' is a sensual melody that depicts the fateful encounter and love between two men and women, a man who has lost his emotions and a man who can not forget his first love.

1523597079721_1_142926.jpg

Park Sihoo and Yoon Eun-hye's movie depicted the fate, love and conflict of two men and women who were sad through this work. The film, which was filmed in Jeju and Beijing, was unveiled in two years after the production was completed, and the audience was met. 

The sensual melody "Love after the love" with analogue poetry can be seen at the theater in April. 

/ Reporter jeongmyeong some@joynews24.com

http://m.inews24.com/view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=1088657&rrf=nv&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#imadnews

An official of the film said, "The love affair will be an emotional melody that can bring out the sympathy for both boys and girls with the analogue poetry that I had forgotten in an era when the instant love is full.

http://www.hg-times.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=181107&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#cb

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Yaaay... YEH's movie "Love After Love" will finally be released in this month (April) :wub:

Park Si Hoo - Yoon Eun Hye's movie "Love After Love", After two years ... April Opening
2018.04.13 2:30 PM

Finished production in 2 years
[Joey News 24 reporter Jeong Myung-bae] Actor Park Sihoo and Yoon Eun-hye melodrama movie will be released in April. 

Park Sihoo and Yoon Eun-hye, the movie 'Love Hoa' (director Ei Sun, production Riyan Entertainment) will be released in April 2018. 

The film 'Love After Love' is a sensual melody that depicts the fateful encounter and love between two men and women, a man who has lost his emotions and a man who can not forget his first love.

Park Sihoo and Yoon Eun-hye's movie depicted the fate, love and conflict of two men and women who were sad through this work. The film, which was filmed in Jeju and Beijing, was unveiled in two years after the production was completed, and the audience was met. 

The sensual melody "Love after the love" with analogue poetry can be seen at the theater in April. 

/ Reporter jeongmyeong some@joynews24.com

http://m.inews24.com/view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=1088657&rrf=nv&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#imadnews

An official of the film said, "The love affair will be an emotional melody that can bring out the sympathy for both boys and girls with the analogue poetry that I had forgotten in an era when the instant love is full.

http://www.hg-times.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=181107&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter#cb

Thanks for sharing information. It's great, I've been waiting for this movie for a long time 

Edited by rainmoon
do not quote images
  • Like 6

36 minutes ago, pechipsky said:

Thanks for sharing information. It's great, I've been waiting for this movie for a long time 

Yeah me too. Been waiting for this film since forever lol. Be ready to see YEH more often since she will be promoting.

I hope she picks a drama after this ^_^

• Like 6

This article is a bit different :o

Park Si Hoo - Yoon Eun Hye movie is scheduled to open ... Yoon Eun-hye closed the fan cafe because of Park Si Hoo

First entry 2018-04-13 16:21:08Bigsma
Park Si Hoo - Yoon Eun Hye's movie 'Love After Love' (Director E Il Sun) is about to open.

This is a work that has become a hot water on the news for the two actors.

'Love after love' is a sentimental melody that depicts the fateful meeting and love of two men and women, a man who has lost his emotions and a woman who can not forget her first love.

Here is the story of the actor Kim Ji-min, who has a perfect sync rate with adult actors, including actor Cho Kwan-wan, who is scheduled to perform as a veiled person, and Moon Hee-gyung, who is a mother of Park Sihoo. As a result, expectations for movies are expected to increase day by day.

It did not mean that there was no noise until the movie was released.

Yoon Eun-hye, who was in the process of reviewing 'Love After Love' in 2014, was criticized for starring with Park Si-hoo.

Since then, the fan cafe has been decided to shut down as measures against malicious articles.

The fans decided to shut down the "extreme right of ordinary fans", and there was a disagreement between Yoon Eun-hye and the fan club.

A member of YEH's company agency said in an interview with the media, "It was a warning to the evil guys. It was not about the fans, but it seemed like there was a misunderstanding in the process."

Online Issue Team mkculture@mkculture.com 
[ⓒ Maeil Business News TV M Money & mktv.co.kr, All rights reserved and redistribution prohibited]

http://m.mk.co.kr/stock/newsview.mk?sCode=21&t_uid=31&c_uid=97370

Note : Frankly, the shut down of the fan cafe was a very confusing time for me back then. I heard many rumors about the reasons/why, but never knew the exact one till now...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Continue to wait. I'm surprised at my patience :D

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2018041615294843364&outlink=1&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net

'Love after love' side "Apr release? Distributor mistake .. Korea-China simultaneous opening discussion"

/ Photos = 'Love after me' still cut

Actor Park Sihoo, who is known to have been released in April, has revealed that the opening date of the movie Love Hoon (director Eun Sun), starring Yoon Eun Hye, is unidentified. 

On the afternoon of the afternoon of the afternoon of the 16th, an official of the production company of the 'love lover' told the star news, "It was announced that the opening of the love lover last week was confirmed as April, but it is not true." 

The official said, "The release date was a mistake by the distributors (Mountain Pictures)," and "The 'after-love' is currently negotiating the release date with the aim of opening the Korea-China market at the same time. did. 

'Love after love' is a sentimental melody that depicts the fateful meeting and love of two men and women, a man who has lost his emotions and a woman who can not forget his first love. 

An official said, "Although 'Love After Love' aimed to be released in Korea and China two years ago, it has not been opened due to problems with China." "We are currently reviewing the movie release in China." 

'Love After Love' was scheduled to be released in February 2016, but was postponed to March of the same year. The release was postponed, and it was not finally shown in Korea and China. It is a movie that waited for two years to open.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Another drama offert for YEH ?

192789_227288_2245.jpg
Yoon Eun-hye, who is not looking at the movie theater after the drama 'Choice of the Future' which was broadcasted in 2013, is reviewing her comeback. Yoon Eun-hye's agency, J. Ami Entertainment, said on the 17th, "I received the script of MBC drama ' The 'Romance of the Decision Making' is a medical romance performed by a surgeon and a hormone endocrinologist. Ji Hyun-woo has come up with a male protagonist, and is discussing the making of the MBC drama 'Great Tempter', which is currently on air.

The last time Yoon Eun-hye appeared on the CRT is the KBS2 drama 'Choice of the Future,' which was broadcast in 2013. Since then, Yoon Eun - hye has been devoted to Chinese activities and has been criticizing Korean dramas for about five years. Yoon Eun Hye, who was greatly loved by drama 'Palace', 'Vineyard Man' and 'Coffee Prince', is attracting many viewers' attention.

On the other hand, Yoon Eun Hye is ahead of the opening of the movie 'Love After Love', which starred Park Sihoo and starring. The film 'Love After Love' is discussing the release date with the aim of opening the Korea-China simultaneous release with the emotional melody of the fateful meeting and love of two men and women who can not forget the first love and the man who has lost their feelings.
sorry I used Google translate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1