Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

:D Hi 

CLIiAPJUMAEQbWC.jpg:large

Official website of Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines is conducting a survey : Korean Actress to invite in the Philippines 

This is the announcement posted on their site http://phil.korean-culture.org/navigator.do?menuCode=201002010014&action=VIEW&seq=61365

You can directly answer the survey here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p2jmtWvmUMAcWbVK_DOJI_MxNPwNRw8Mxmh3402pr9Y/viewform 

This might be our chance to see Yoon Eun Hye :) If they decide for a fan meeting for sure the venue will be full! Please help us answer this survey chaebal.... hehehe. 

• Like 6

More pics......  and not only is she having a good time and having fun, but it looks like she made a friend...... :D

MuseDress15-137_zpsfaymbots.jpg     MuseDress15-138_zps6myqlrf3.jpg

MuseDress15-142_zpst79isxlx.jpg     MuseDress15-141_zpskoomfpco.jpg

MuseDress15-143_zpsbnjyotko.jpg     MuseDress15-145_zpsxjpbccka.jpg

MuseDress15-148_zpsqa9gsazq.jpg     MuseDress15-147_zpsrt8eddm8.jpg

MuseDress15-144_zps8mxc4kme.jpg     MuseDress15-146_zps4ebeymrb.jpg

MuseDress15-149_zpsyhch4eqq.jpg     MuseDress15-152_zpszv7ofkwe.jpg

MuseDress15-150_zps03ktinln.jpg

Cre: as tagged, Weibo, and DC

Edited by vegaspink
  • Like 14

CLiGk6XUAAAp-Q6.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye was spotted wearing Alexander Wang Dillon platform Oxfords $495 Muse Dress 2.

CLh4XkoUsAQHyWJ.jpg

OMG our princess YEH so pretty as always ! ! She looks so elegant and lovely . . .ohhhhhh we're so happy to see YEH often and we hope she can come back in a drama project soon pls ! ! We still love to see her in a drama project! !

cr:@kanghyena99/@unea19

Edited by yoonparkhye
  • Like 11

Attachment-1_zps9a751d7a.gifHi everyone :) !! 

Wanted to share this with you !! 

qTpF4pK.jpg 

Yoon Eun Hye had made a small comeo appearance  in Ha Ji Won's "Time We Were Not in Love" drama episode 4 .

In this scene we can see that the two friends are watching X-Man game show .

Source: http://www.holyshare.com.tw/mobile/korean/index/articleid/36695/ 

Edited by IbY
  • Like 12

Guest ferlydee

I'm so happy for YEH I could cry. She looks vibrant and with joy on her face.  I don't mind not seeing her on tv for now, just in photos, I'm contented.  I like her so dearly I only wish the best for her.   By the way, is she a model for Pantene hair products too?   She looks beautiful.