Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

credit to http://parksihoo4u.com/

Posting just part of the article (related to Yoon Eun Hye and the LAL Assistant Director)

LAL Chinese news 2015.07.22

Posted on 2015/07/24 by H.A.T.

a05

Yoon Eun Hye stars in “Love After Love”, Liu Zong Shu joins team adding Chinese element

The focus of the article is on the Chinese Assistant Director Liu Zong Shu.  The emphasis is on his age — born in the 1980s, so 30-ish.  He has taken part in several joint-venture Chinese-Korean movies, so he is quite well-known to Korean film circle and is in command of many Korean resources.  His prospects are very promising in the Chinese-Korean market.

The article also recounts the plot of LAL which you’re all familiar with, so we shan’t repeat it here, except to add one little detail: The Yoon Eun Hye character who is a member of a Korean speedboat team goes to China to visit relatives and meets the PSH character and they miraculously get married.

http://xw.qq.com/ent/20150722025282

0.jpg

Please see our earlier post:

http://parksihoo4u.com/2015/07/10/interview-of-lal-assistant-director/

(Credits: http://xw.qq.com; http://weibo.com. Thanks!  English interpretation by H.A.T.)

• Like 9

Netizens Pick the Top 20 Couples From K-Drama and K-Movie History

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which on-screen couples were the best. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” on July 25,  it announced the results of its survey. Take a look at the list below and see if you agree with the rankings and/or you think the netizens are missing some.

17. Yoon Eun Hye – Gong Yoo “Coffee Prince” (2007)netizen best couple 3

• Like 8

Yoon Eun Hye Confirmed for Season 2 of Chinese Fashion Reality Show The Goddess’s New Outfit

Posted on July 26, 2015 by ockoala

nui1.jpg

Preparations are underway for the second season of popular Chinese fashion competition show The Goddess’s New Outfit. The Chinese title has changed slightly from 女神的新衣 (The Goddess’s New Clothes) to 女神新装 (The Goddess’s New Outfit). The final casting line up of five goddesses includes the sole Korean entertainer in Yoon Eun Hye, Taiwanese model actress Bea Hayden, and three Chinese actresses in Ying Er, Zhang Yu Qi, and Zhou Wei Tong. The show will be a Project Runway-esque design and stage program, with the actresses working with their own design partner to tackle a theme per show and design around it. While it seems like a random choice as Yoon Eun Hye’s next project, she does have a well known love of design and fashion so perhaps this is exactly what she feels like doing rather than picking a K-drama that most likely will end up a dud. Looking forward to checking out Yoon Eun Hye in action as a designer, and getting some new design ideas for the fall.

Credit: ockoala

Source: http://koalasplayground.com/2015/07/26/yoon-eun-hye-confirmed-for-season-2-of-chinese-fashion-reality-show-the-goddesss-new-outfit/

• Like 9

Not Comeback drama, Yoon Eun Hye Content Shows Fashion in China

00080110.jpg

WowKeren.com - Yoon Eun Hye known as totality acting in any drama. Recently starred in the drama "Marry Him If You Dare", apparently he was not going to comeback this year's K-drama. Eun Hye choose a reality show to appear on the screen. Eun Hye recently confirmed to be performers in the Chinese fashion, "The Goddess's New Outfit". This project seems to offer saw Eun Hye's reputation as a fashionista in Korea. He is believed to be a filler for season 2 which also changed the name of the event. "The Goddess's New Outfit" also presents many beautiful artist Taiwan and China to be coupled together Eun Hye. There are models of Taiwanese actress Bea Hayden and three Chinese actresses namely Ying Er, Zhang Yu Qi and Zhou Wei Tong. Like the fashion reality show, this event will also be a concept designer. "The Goddess's New Outfit" Project Runway will be a concept design by the team and its staff actresses competing. Each project will have a different theme that demands creativity in designing. This program would seem to fit in with the love Eun Hye to fashion. Confirmation of participation Eun Hye This seems to be sad news for fans who missed acting in the drama. "Marry Him If You Dare" ended in failure when the previous drama, "Lie To Me" and "I Miss You", a huge success. After that Eun Hye more active in China by starring in the movie "After Love" and busy in advertising. (wk / mr)

Read more: http://www.wowkeren.com/berita/tampil/00080110.html#ixzz3hFYGRj9y

• Like 8

Hi everyone~

So YEH is busy filming in China? Am I right? I really have no idea and Im not really updated about her, I just wanna know if she will be back in small screen soon, coz I really miss seeing her in small screen. And I must say that YEH is one of my favorite face in Korea industry, She's lovely and very beautiful.

Hiii~~ She has been active in China for the fashion variety show. As for her small screen comeback, nobody knows when she is coming back yet. But there is one thing I am sure about, it's not going to be a romcom and the character should be very different from her previous characters. I hope there is a drama that has all the things YEH is looking for. There will be 5 consecutive dramas which will be jointly produced by China and Korea. I have a feeling YEH will star in one of those dramas. Lol. 

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 5

Are you sure, @avidneri1003?  Are you sure??  LOL

But I do want her to return to screen soon.........  but maybe I want her in a movie more than a drama......  or not...

Anywayzzz, seems like she's enjoying herself in China and there's supposed to be a presscon for Muse Dress on the 30th of July, so we should see her sooner than the airing of the show.

Anywayzzz again, this is her Topping Real Search/Hot Topic on Weibo yesterday...

005GqReOgw1euifzocgzwj30as0gzjsn_zpsoaao

Credit:  weibo

• Like 10

@vegaspink HAHAHHAH. Yes? I think? I feel? lol

Daebak on her topping #1 on weibo yesterday. Yoon Eun Hye + fashion is always a hit in China. During Missing You, she also topped or was super hot on baidu due to her fashion in Missing You. If I'm not mistaken, she remained on top for many days/weeks? 

Can't wait to see her tomorrow! 

Here's a tweet from @starcloudier:

Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜interview:she said she learned a new chinese word ~'I'm hungry' and she'd like to eat five times a day~ lol

Edited by avidneri1003
  • Like 9

@avidneri1003, I mean, are you sure you didn't make up things again???  LOL... just kidding.. :D  And isn't it normal to learn I'm hungry in a different language...  I learned it in Japanese a long time ago because my friend said I'm always hungry....

Anywayzzz, here is Yoon Eun Hye filming for Muse Dress...............  but it reminds me of something else.....  :phew:

MuseDress15-55_zpszgofleae.jpg     MuseDress15-58_zpsyofepn2b.jpg  

MuseDress15-56_zpszi8fln8o.jpg     MuseDress15-57_zpsj2eav5ju.jpg

Cr: as tagged

• Like 14